Controlling Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

"Ohhh, jeez, mom...," Tim groaned as his mother lovingly tongued his balls as if she were kissing a wound when he was a child.

A moment later, she returned to his glistening pole to consume once again and swallow to the base.

"Mom...mom...uhh...you're gonna...unnh...make me...ohh...cum...," Tim gasped after enduring several more minutes of his mother's luscious mouth plying every inch of his hyper-aroused staff.

'Slep...smuph...slurp...,' Cait amped up her efforts.

"I can't...awwhhh...I can't hold out...any...longer...," the urgent collegian advised his unstoppable mother when at the end of his rope.

Tim's eyes were fixed on Caitlyn as she upped her pace in answer to her son's peaking need for release, smoothly and rhythmically swallowing down his spastic length, while determined to complete her task by obscenely sucking off her son.

The compromised mother knew that meant taking him all the way to his orgasm, and gulping down the warm results - incest or not.

"Unnnh...ohh, fuck...awnhh...mom...I'm...ahh...cumming...!" Tim warned his laboring mom but with no need, as Caitlyn was ready to accept her son's vital essence into her mouth to ferry to her waiting stomach.

"Awwwhhhhhhh...!" Tim released his orgasm as his cock twitched, but unexpectedly pushed his surprised mother's head backward and off his erupting cock as a flood of heated cum rocketed from the tip onto her unprepared face.

"Ohhhhh, Timmy...," Caitlyn yelped as a thick rope of pearly cream striped her lovely countenance from her right cheek across her nose and into her open mouth.

Tim held his mother's red hair in a knot at the top of her head as a second salvo of warm jism painted Caitlyn's mouth, now clamped shut in reflexive response to force the spurting spunk to drape in a line on her rosy red lips and drip in a slow column off her chin.

"Mummph...mooph...," the despoiled mother moaned as her masculine son painted her abashed face with his voluminous ejaculate, but he didn't stop there.

"Ohhhhhhh...mom, so good...sooooo fucking good...," Tim groaned with a satisfied exhale as his cum flowed forth to spray across the top of her freckled chest and rain another pulse of sticky goo over the tops of her Caitlyn's ample bosom.

"Oh yesss, mom...wear it, bitch...wear my cum," the indecorous son demanded in a surprisingly indecent encouragement of her efforts.

It was an awful thing for a son to say to his mother. Even as he did, Caitlyn regained herself enough to drop her suctioning lips to nurse on the tip of Tim's spurting cockhead as considerations of social propriety flew out the window.

Burst upon burst, her son's balls emptied themselves into his mother's vacuuming mouth. After several more mouthfuls were lodged in Caitlyn's belly, the steady stream of incestuous spunk slowed to a dribble, and then stopped altogether.

Caitlyn smiled with disturbing self-satisfaction in herself and her son - she for completing her degenerate task, and her son for the virile capacity he demonstrated with his impressive cock and powerful orgasm.

'I know I'm his mother,' she thought with a deviant smile, 'but he really is special...and so tasty.'

The obliged mother fittingly licked what little spunk had spilled around the edges of her luscious lips, and then respectfully drew her tongue over the seeping tip of Tim's softening cock to draw in the last remnants of his prodigious seed.

'He'll make some girl a good husband one day,' she thought with a mother's pride, incongruously juxtaposed with the sordid act she had just completed while still wearing the copious ribbons of her son's translucent cream on her face and breasts.

"Happy birthday, son," she congratulated Tim when she had finished, pulling his pajama bottoms up over his weakening shaft.

Caitlyn's sweet maternal voice carried the same innocent tone as if her son had just blown out all the candles on his birthday cake, instead of blowing his load of unrighteous spunk onto his receptive mother's loving face and gorgeous tits.

*************************************

'Done.'

Caitlyn texted Steve after Tim had thanked his mother for his present like a polite son is expected to do, then ran up to his room bewildered by the morning's events.

"Shit, I can't believe she just did that," the contemptible executive remarked to Arnie Ecclestone, his Senior Vice President of Finance from the chair at his desk in his company office. "I've really turned that big-titted bitch into a depraved slut."

Steve Ridgemont had watched the entire performance on the secret video equipment he had installed in the O'Donnell household with fixated amusement.

Throughout, Arnie's unhappy mid-40's wife Elise knelt in only a black lace teddy between Steve's legs to reluctantly attend to his hard cock with her gloriously silken mouth. It was the gold-digging platinum blonde's payment for the fiscal malfeasance committed by her husband to maintain his trophy wife's lavish lifestyle.

As amazing to the startled company president, Caitlyn's husband Patrick ignorantly watched golf in family den within easy view of the kitchen, unknowingly oblivious to the incestuous gift of a marvelous blowjob his sexy wife was bestowing on their happy son, Tim.

'Nice blowjob,' the text from Steve buzzed.

Her nasty employer's recognition of Caitlyn's acquiescence to the unnatural act gave the obsequious mother an inappropriate sense of accomplishment...and relief for having successfully completed the unwanted task.

'You give great head. Wake him like that tomorrow.'

Caitlyn's boss' simple instruction for a repeat performance the next morning sent shockwaves through the devastated woman, wrongfully believing her successful submission to the incestuous blowjob was a one-time event.

Now, he was telling her to do it again...and this time as a 'wake-up' blowjob.

'Please, boss. I can't. I shouldn't.' Caitlyn replied hurriedly, hoping without hope for mercy.

'You will. Tomorrow & whenever he visits.' The test set out her sinful new regime for Tim's trips home.

'A bj every day he's home.' The deviant executive's message declared firmly.

'No exceptions.' A final text followed shortly thereafter for emphasis.

After a long pause to wallow in her plight and digest the newly-acquired incestuous duties to perform for her college-age son, Caitlyn fought through her despair to text a simple response.

'Yes, sir.'

*************************************

It was just dawn when Caitlyn slipped into her son's room with the early morning light peeking through the cracks of the shades covering the windows.

Tim lay in oblivious slumber, clearly wiped out from a most unusual birthday and no doubt dreaming of all that had happened, particularly his unexpected and highly-erotic gift of a blowjob from his mother.

The secretive mother stood in only her sheer white nightie and matching silk panties. Her large breasts pressed visibly against the fabric, pushing it outward to leave a small portion of her rounded tummy exposed suggestively above the brief undies' waistband.

Caitlyn's flowing red hair was drawn into the same ponytail in which she always slept, with her face devoid of make-up as she peered into the dark room through still-sleepy eyes. Stealthily, she tip-toed to Tim's double bed next to the main window, his slumbering body only covered by a sheet in the comfortable room.

'Good,' she thought with depressed resignation of what lay ahead, 'easy access.'

Pulling on the sheet gingerly while afraid to disturb his sleep, Caitlyn was further pleased to see her son was nude on the warm summer night. His flaccid cock lay still and draped along his left thigh and his loose, fleshy scrotum hung low between his legs.

Stringing her fingertip along the inert tool, Caitlyn languished momentarily, unhappy about her task and uncertain how best to proceed with the devilish act. Seeing her young boy...no, her young man's cock stir with her touch, she decided to just dive in and take the passive meat head on, so to speak.

First, however, Caitlyn made one last concession to heighten her son's experience with the morally bankrupt undertaking she was about to perform.

Reaching for the hem of her lightweight nightie, she dragged the garment up and over her head to reveal her marvelously firm lily-white tits and leave her standing by his sleeping form wearing only the frilly lace panty.

Caitlyn knew her horny son was fascinated with his mother's awe-inspiringly ample chest, as were most men, and even some women. She figured granting Tim access to the ripe pair would satisfy his longing for her enticing melons and aid in getting him off...as if his own mother's suckling mouth plying his cock wouldn't be enough by itself.

Deep in her soul, Caitlyn was still horrified at blowing her now-adult son yesterday for his birthday, and truly didn't want to repeat the performance this morning. Nonetheless, over the long sleepless night, the resolved mother determined that if she had to do it, she may as well make it special.

'If giving Tim head whenever he visits from college is to be a regular duty,' she reasoned in the not fully rational trance of semi-sleep, 'I'll do it as seductively as I can.'

Caitlyn stared lovingly at her only child.

'No sense in Tim not enjoying it,' the thoughtful mother acknowledged as if making his favorite meal or suggesting a movie to watch, '...or me.'

Perhaps more importantly, she would do it with an aura of feigned enthusiasm and desire, not wanting to give her perceptive son a hint his mother was forced to perform the taboo sex act at the behest of her lecherous employer.

Approaching from the foot of the bed, Caitlyn quietly, and with as little disruption as possible, wormed her way up between the fortuitously parted legs of her heedlessly dreaming son until she found her face directly over Tim's soft, slack member.

The young collegian was blissfully asleep, still unaware of his nearly nude mother's presence, or the surprising wake-up call he was about to receive in the velvety warmth of her delectable mouth.

Gulping once to control her nerves and accept her fate, Caitlyn slipped her moist tongue from between her quivering lips and uncomfortably drew the tip up the abbreviated length of Tim's slumbering shaft, leaving a trail of clear saliva, before tracing the same path back to the base.

With not even so much as a twitch as evidence of any arousal, the late-30's mother repeated the act, this time applying the full flat of her tongue to the pliable meat all the way up to the deflated head.

"Hmmm...," Tim breathed deep and moaned quietly while remaining asleep. At the same time, her son's limp cock stirred ever so slightly, and his mother knew she was on the right track.

With her eyes focused on Tim's sleeping visage, Caitlyn again licked the full span of her son's resilient shaft. She wanted to monitor his state of wakening, seeking to be aware once he opened his eyes so she could control the situation and not allow him to freak out.

For the moment, he was still dead to the world, but his cock was not, as the responsive tube of volatile flesh lengthened and thickened with life-giving blood.

Caitlyn took another swipe along the expanding surface of the veined shaft, but this time pursed her lush lips to lovingly linger along each inch of his dense shaft to encourage the rapidly engorging meat to attain its impressive full stature.

Once erect, the experienced woman expected the enlivened pole to naturally jerk away from his pelvis with arousal, enabling her to capture her son's hard cock fully in her mouth.

"Mmm...," Tim sighed again, but still showed no sign of waking.

Nevertheless, his cock was completely awake, spastically lurching from his body when Caitlyn pulled her tongue away, gauging its behavior to prepare herself for the next step in her son's newly-designed morning wake-up call.

Positioned directly over the dancing, unattended pole, Caitlyn finally lowered her head, opening her lips to take the flaring crown of her handsome young son's cock into her mouth to the rim. Fully committed, Caitlyn didn't stop there.

Instead, the designing mother accepted inch after inch of Tim's solid shaft into her luscious mouth until the spongy cockhead pressed against her throat. Backing off slowly, Caitlyn resolutely applied constant suction on his pulsing tool until only the tip remained within her wide-stretched lips.

"Mom...?" Tim's questioning tone of disbelief filled Caitlyn's ears as she traveled down the length of his rigid cock a second time.

Pausing uncertainly, she quickly retreated to assure her startled son so the situation didn't get out of control and wake her sleeping husband in the master bedroom down the hall.

"Shhhhh, Tim," Caitlyn whispered in the dulcet voice she had used since he was a small boy to let him know mommy was there and everything was alright.

"What...I don't...," Tim's voice trailed off in confusion as he looked down his quaking abdomen to see his mother's pretty face hovering over his tensing cock with a look of nervous discomfort in her emerald green eyes, accompanied by the hint of an encouraging smile.

"Be quiet, Tim," Caitlyn calmed her son, letting him know to relax while admitting immediately thereafter her awareness of the scandalous nature of what she was doing, and the peril of getting caught.

"Your father's still sleeping," she nodded with knowing concern, "...we don't want to wake him."

The maligned mother then returned her oval lips to the saliva-coated head of her incredulous son's cock to smother the mushroom tip with her mouth, while swirling her teasing tongue across the sensitive surface before once more consuming each inch of his 7" length to the base.

"Ohhhhhhh...," Tim's sigh was one of contentment rather than fear at the feel of his beautiful mother's silken mouth enveloping his hard shaft so completely to push into her expansive throat to give him a comfort a mother shouldn't provide.

Caitlyn fell into a steady rhythm of smoothly sucking her son's cock, applying pressure with her hollowing cheeks each time she withdrew, and tormenting his agitated crown until she sensed from his heavy breathing he was near the point of no return.

"This is your wake-up call, Timothy," Caitlyn giggled softly as she pulled off completely, not yet ready to finish the task and wanting to erotically taunt her astonished son.

The troubled mother had decided that if she had to do this forbidden act, she would make it good for Tim, not letting on she was compelled to suck his cock by the bullying texts controlling her life.

"Surprised?" Caitlyn whispered the rhetorical question.

"I...huh...don't...understand...," Tim said haltingly between gasping breaths.

"Well, Tim, you seemed to enjoy your mother giving you a blowjob so much yesterday," Caitlyn lied as to her motivation, "...I thought maybe I'd make it a daily event when you come to visit."

"What?" Tim wondered, pausing to take in her shockingly unexpected explanation, and not yet comprehending that his mom intended to suck him off whenever he came home.

"I just thought if I gave you head while you're here," the red-headed wife and mother rationalized matter-of-factly, "...you'll visit your mother more often."

Tim merely stared disbelieving.

"Besides, I think my handsome son has a beautiful cock," she praised before licking the tip of her tongue up the length of her son's neglected staff to keep him interested.

With that, Mrs. O'Donnell dipped her head at an angle to slather her wet tongue across the wrinkled surface of Tim's hairy ball sack, twirling the warm appendage around each heavy nut, and lifting the prodigious orbs from beneath to sense the volume of incestuous sperm they contained.

"Do you have a reward for such a loving mother?" Caitlyn cooed salaciously after trailing her tongue once more up to the tip of his wavering cock. "Your balls seem especially heavy."

His depraved mother's meaning was clear and the very suggestion left Tim speechless, staring as Caitlyn once more captured his bulbous knob to swallow the full length of his steel-hard shaft.

Tim noticed for the first time in the dimly lit room that his mother was topless, allowing his sleepy eyes to lock onto her generous, hanging breasts...a fact immediately noticed by Caitlyn.

"It's okay to look, Tim...or even touch. Go ahead, son, feel my tits," his apparently demented mother offered. "I know you wanted to yesterday, but you respect your mother too much."

Tim pondered her suggestion and knew she was right. He had wanted to squeeze his big-titted mother's remarkable jugs yesterday, but was too intimidated. Despite the fact she had been on her knees with his cock in her mouth, he nonetheless thought too highly of the woman he kept on a pedestal.

Now, that same woman once again had his hard cock in her mouth, encouraging him to grope her invitingly swaying melons, and he decided not to pass up the opportunity a second time.

"See, I won't bite...much," Caitlyn teased coquettishly, drawing her teeth lightly across the sensitive surface of his tender cockhead.

Tim grasped Caitlyn's giant left breast in his outstretched right hand, squeezing the hefty globe gently.

It was a fantasy fulfilled as the curious youth gained a true understanding of his intoxicating mother's splendid breast's tremendous weight and density, while his mother's steely eraser tip nipple bore into the soft center of his open palm.

Caitlyn sensed her son liked the dirty talk from his usually respectable mother as he felt her up like a teenager on prom night, so she broke away to issue a throaty moan and comment on the nasty image before him, even as he took her diamond-hard left nipple to roll between his inquisitive finger pads.

"Unnmmm...do mommy's big tits feel as good as you'd hoped, Timmy?" Caitlyn asked the unusual question in her best motherly voice, using his childhood name intentionally to add a forbidden thrill to the act of groping her impressive, jello-y breasts.

"Ohhh, shit, yesss...," Tim murmured under his breath at the unexpected words, while Caitlyn engulfed his palpitating shaft once more to take down to the base, before rising to release again for more talk.

"Does seeing mommy on her hands and knees...um...in just her lacy panties," Caitlyn cooed seductively,

"...get you hard, sweetheart?"

"Yes...mommy," Tim answered with the child-like innocence his mother encouraged.

"Do you like seeing mommy with her baby boy's hard cock in her mouth," Caitlyn breathily continued, using the naughty imagery to heighten his need, while finding that talking dirty to Tim while she gave him head turned her on too, "...ummh...does it surprise you, son?"

"Uhhh, jeeezz, yesss...mommy," Tim responded, now fully buying in to her use of the term.

"Does it turn you on?" His suddenly vociferous mother queried indecently. "Do you like having mommy give you head? You know...um...to watch mommy suck her little boy's big hard cock?"

"Ohhhhh, hell yesssss...unhhh...," Tim mewled appreciatively as his mother sucked his wildly stimulated pole.

With her head bobbing fluidly up and down his excited shaft, Caitlyn worked ardently to bring him to the brink again before tortuously breaking off the onslaught once more.

"Are you ready, Tim?" Caitlyn asked expectantly. "Are you ready to cum for mommy? Are you ready to give mommy your yummy cream?"

"Awwghhh, please, yes mom...," Tim groaned out his need for release.

The kid was uncaring that it was his beloved mother asking the question, or that his snoring father lay in the next room oblivious to the fact his wife of over twenty years was nearly naked sucking their son's cock to the point of no return.

"Please, mom...umm...make me cum...," he begged in desperation.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers