Controlling Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

"Okay, baby, cum for mommy," Caitlyn softly declared, "...feed mommy your wonderful spunk, sweetheart. Pump mommy's tummy full of your thick seed."

As the words hung in the air, Caitlyn O'Donnell dug in, returning her lips to her son's raging cock meat to vigorously ramp up her efforts, slurping down the thick pole repeatedly and dancing her tongue all around the tensing shaft tirelessly.

Each dive drove Tim closer to completion. His fervent mother was relentless, sucking his cock without mercy, intent on fulfilling her duty to her master and bring her son to the most amazing orgasm of his young life.

"Ooohh, mommm...ohhh, I'mmm...I...can't...help...it...," Tim groaned in warning of his impending climax, until finally his hips reflexively jerked upward, driving his spastic cockhead deep into his mother's waiting mouth to launch the first blast of his heated spunk into the entrance to her throat.

"Mmmuuck...umggh...," Caitlyn choked a little when the warm jism splashed against the back of her mouth, but she recovered quickly from the unexpected jump of Tim's pelvis.

Rearing back by the time the second rope of incestuous semen flowed from the spurting eye of his cock knob onto her receptive tongue, Caitlyn easily accommodated the explosion of semen, swallowing the salty emission down her esophagus to join the first.

"Unnnhh...ohhh, sooooo goood...," Tim sighed as he fed his thick, gooey spunk to his mother, with her straining lips sealed around the broad rim of his crown as she nursed a third, fourth, and fifth burst of cum from her son's emptying nuts.

Caitlyn's soft fingers slipped around her son's tender ball sack to gently massage his depleting testicles and milk every drop of Tim's sperm from the previously cum-laden orbs.

When the river of sticky jism reduced to a trickle after another minute of gentle suckling on his contracting cockhead, Caitlyn released her delirious son's softening cock from between her lips.

"Huhhh...," she exhaled with a gasp and no small amount of pride, "my little boy packs quite a load."

The compliment didn't prevent Caitlyn from licking around her lips for any stray drops of Tim's translucent seed. She next ran the flat of her tongue fully up the semi-erect length of his shaft to clean any residual cum, but also just to give her son one more sensation of his remarkable mother's mouth on his susceptible cock meat.

"I'm full," she joked with a sheepish smile, causing Tim to release his tension with a grin. "I won't need Sunday breakfast."

Rising, Caitlyn sexily shook her mussed up ponytail into place, while at the same time inadvertently sending her generous tits bounding temptingly across her chest.

"I bet I'll be seeing more of my son in the future," Caitlyn commented while retrieving her nightie to slip over her head as she prepared to leave the room and return to her husband.

"Caity?" Patrick's voice called his wife's pet name from the other room, signaling his awakened status to disturb the pair of illicit lovers momentarily.

Still, it didn't stop the alluring redhead from poking back in the door from the hallway to caution her son.

"Don't go back to sleep, young man," Caitlyn forced a smile through the moral pain of what she'd just done. "You only get one wake-up call a day."

She then turned and subconsciously swiveled her ripe muscular panty-clad ass to glide down the hall.

"Coming, dear," she then called to return to her husband, but taking a quick detour by the hallway bathroom for a swig of mouthwash to cleanse the residue of her son's potent cum from her palate.

"I was just making sure Tim was...up," she volunteered, rolling her green eyes at her own pun.

************************************

Tim lay in bed with a huge shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

'Holy fuck, this worked out better than I ever imagined,' he marveled in his glee.

The delirious collegian's softening cock was still moist with his gorgeous mother's saliva as he glorified in his good fortune. Picking up his cellphone, he looked in wonder at the stream of text messages that had sealed his mother's fate and brought him to such an exalted place.

'I can't believe it worked...she really bought it,' Tim pondered. 'Even with all her cheating on dad, and with her subjugation to her boss, I wasn't sure she'd really blow her own son."

Tim O'Donnell was in the last year of his degree in IT engineering at the university.

With his academic training and general interest in software programming throughout his adolescence, he was an accomplished hacker. His normally respectable mother's suddenly scandalous attire in his presence had triggered his curiosity and hormones, causing him to investigate further.

It had been easy work breaking into Steve Ridgemont's surveillance system when he'd discovered the tell-tale signs of the well-hidden network on his visit home over the summer.

Once he'd found the easily recoverable deleted text messages between his mother and her employer on Caitlyn's cellphone, revealing her control and submission to the debauched man, hacking his mother's smartphone was even easier.

'Quite easily done,' Tim nodded in affirmation of his plan.

The 'nice, respectable' son had wanted a piece of his mother's tight ass and big tits ever since, and had developed a simple ploy he correctly assumed would leverage Caitlyn's infidelity and corruption against her to his benefit.

Now, it had worked.

Tim had deceived his mother into believing her nefarious boss was forcing her to suck off her own son, when in fact it was Tim himself sending the disgraceful text messages instructing Caitlyn to blow him for his birthday and every morning thereafter.

It had really been too easy, and it set Tim's mind to spinning.

"I can't believe mom's such a slut," the wayward youth realized, rethinking and expanding his plan for recurring blowjobs whenever he visited, "...but she's a hot slut."

Tim pondered his good fortune while exploring the possibilities for Caitlyn.

"Mom's gonna make an excellent fuck doll," he decided, slowly stroking his reinvigorated cock as it grew at the thought of the sordid future of his new relationship with his duped, big-titted mother.

"I wonder if I can rope in any of her friends?" Tim asked with a devious smile.

THE END?

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers