Controlling Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim stood silent, his towel wrapped around his waist, but already sensing a twinge in his always ready cock.

"I'm here to make it up, son," his hypnotizing mother promised.

Reaching to the hem of her camisole, his decidedly sexy mother drew her only article of clothing slowly up her delightful frame and over her head to drop on the bed by her side, tossing her shoulder-length hair from side-to-side flirtatiously.

"If you'll let me?" Caitlyn finished, adopting a baby doll tone of repentance.

"Oh, fuck me," Tim gasped in astonishment at seeing his mother fully nude for the first time, even though it was at his impetus and design.

"That's what I had in mind," his agreeable mother replied.

Just as she had with the improper blowjob last weekend in the kitchen, Caitlyn had decided that struggling throughout the entire day with her angst over the forbidden sexual intercourse with her son made no sense.

'It'll be better to just do it,' she resolved, particularly since Patrick was involved with his golf and nothing would intrude into his solitary world for several hours.

Caitlyn couldn't deny her attraction to her son. Tim was good-looking -- muscular and tall, with a square jaw and broad shoulders that made him appealing to most women...even his mother.

'Not to mention his cock,' Caitlyn indecently thought, having admiried her boy's substantial member as it filled her mouth with its warm, fleshy fullness and pulsing strength.

"I need you to help me, son," his focused mother affected a bashful pose as she approached her flustered son. "Just like I took care of your needs. Now, I need you to take care of mine."

"I want you to fuck me, Tim" Caitlyn appealed temptingly.

There was a definite hesitation in her voice as she invoked his name with the goal of gaining his unquestioned acceptance of the sordid request.

"I want you to fuck your mother," she repeated for emphasis and certainty.

Tim's cooperation was never in doubt, especially since he'd set the whole thing up in the first place, although he didn't truly know what form it would take until this moment.

"Uhhh...okay," he stammered nonetheless at the realization his evil hijacking of Steve Ridgemont's control over his alluring mother was coming to fruition in a very real manner.

Caitlyn looked spectacular, and any regrets Tim had about dumping Linda Tompkins in favor of sex with his mother flew out the window. Tall with a lithe, toned body from which Tim received his own solid build, her hips were broad and her legs long and lean, consistent with her height.

Even in her late-30's, her complexion was clear and pale, accented by the cutest freckles giving her an innocence she didn't possess. Set against her smooth, flawless skin, her sparkling emerald green eyes pulled in any man...at least, until they spied her remarkable chest.

Caitlyn O'Donnell was the definition of stacked. Her D-cup tits were spectacular -- big, firm, and without any significant sag usually attributed to age. The dusky roseate buds of her nipples, usually the size of high-stakes pokers chips, were tightly drawn to wrinkled nubs of densely compacted pink flesh.

To Tim's surprise, his mother's sparsely covered muff was neatly trimmed and tamed, both on the edges for a clean bikini cut, but also in length to leave just a hedgerow of light reddish curls covering the delicate slope of her curved mound.

'She's perfect,' Tim realized with the admiration of a boy for the love of his life.

"We have time, but we need to be careful, son," Caitlyn interrupted Tim's reverie to press on with the unnerving deed of a son fucking his mother, adding knowingly. "We can't alert your father."

Unable to speak, Tim profusely nodded his understanding.

"Over here, stud," Caitlyn's 'come hither' invitation was saturated with an overt sexual tone.

Tim was like a robot walking the short distance to his mother, his rousing cock a divining rod drawing him to the source of his desire. When he arrived, Caitlyn wisely took charge.

"You know, Tim, you're not the only one who gets turned on by us being naked...together," she started haltingly in what was becoming less and less of an act.

"It might be more difficult to tell because I'm your mother," Caitlyn conceded, "but...it turns me on too."

Tim stood nervously as his resolved mother reached for the towel to loosen and drop to the floor.

"Having you...a handsome young man...naked," Caitlyn continued with her seduction, her voice turning throaty with genuine lust.

Slipping her elegant hand downward, she forthrightly took his swelling cock between her slender fingers to draw along its growing length, while not once breaking her desirous gaze into Tim's frozen eyes.

"Seeing your marvelously erect cock," she cooed beguilingly, "and knowing I did that...that I caused it, and that I turn you on. Well, it makes me aroused, and very wet."

"Can you understand that, son?" Caitlyn hesitated to catch her breath, attempting to create reason out of insanity. "You know, you're not like your father. You're a part of me. That's makes you special."

Tim's breathing became shallow as his enticing mother sensuously stroked her fingers exquisitely along his rock-solid cock, twirling her fingers with the lightest of touches over the sensitive crown before lingering with her half-closed hand down the span of his twitching shaft.

"Tim, it gets me all worked up," his aroused mother kept up the pressure, committed now and not wanting her bewitched son to slip off the hook, still unaware of his deceit in arranging the lurid affair in the first place.

"Playing with your beautifully hard cock," her voice lilted with desire while shifting her palm to cup his heavy scrotum, "and your big, full balls. Well, I can't deny I'm pretty horny."

A final moment of clarity descended upon Tim as the reality of what was about to happen hit him as his gorgeous mother sublimely toyed with his iron bar erection, cradling her soft hand under his stiff meat to lightly tug its dense girth.

"Mom, are you sure?" Tim questioned with false sincerity. "It's wrong, isn't it?"

The ostensibly responsible youth was callously playing his mother's guilt, wanting her to really think about what she was about to do in a sadistic twist simply for his amusement.

Caitlyn thought about whether she should say anything to her inquiring son about Steve and her 'obligations' to her boss in order to stay out of prison.

"Tim, sweetheart, it is wrong...and it isn't," Caitlyn grew suddenly thoughtful and serious, but never released her grown son's big cock as she spoke.

The concerned mother suddenly felt a compelling need to explain, even if inadequately, the reason for her recently scandalous behavior, having no idea her covetous son was the primary catalyst leading her astray.

"You're right...a mother and son shouldn't do the things we've been doing," Caitlyn tried to put the words into something resembling sensibility. "It's incest and immoral...even perverse."

"That is," she added warily, "unless something could happen that's far worse in the alternative."

"What else could happen?" Tim faked confusion and genuine concern with his question.

Caitlyn thought again as to how much to tell her deceitfully insincere son about the arrangement with Steve to keep her safe and out of prison. Rather, she decided to tell just the big picture of her precarious situation.

"I know I've been acting strange the last few weeks," Caitlyn stumbled over an attempted earnest explanation of the reason for her recent disturbing actions, "but there's a reason."

"Okay," Tim acknowledged.

"Things have happened that are a threat to me...to keeping me out of trouble," the cautious mother proceeded with difficulty, but also relief in at last providing some warped rationale for her recent behavior.

"I have to do this, Tim," she confessed, "and many other naughty things as well."

Tim studied his mother keenly, noting her willingness to sublimate her morals for her freedom. He perversely enjoyed every second of her struggle to reveal her destructive secret...one he'd use to control her completely in the very near future.

"I can't tell you everything, Tim," his mother added, hoping to ease his mind and more importantly, forestall his curiosity, "for now, at least."

"But someday, mother, you'll tell me," he surreptitiously baited his gorgeous prey, "...so I can help you?"

"That's sweet, Tim," Caitlyn smiled at her only child lovingly. "Yes, someday, but I'm okay for now...so long as I do what I need to do."

Tim's expression told Caitlyn he was more than merely accepting. She couldn't quite place it, but he appeared quite eager.

His steadfast mother immediately deflected the disquieting thought to redirect the mood back to sex, reigniting her son's passion.

"Tim, come to the bed and take care of my needs," Caitlyn offered with a wanton edge to her words. "You've got me so hot, and I know exactly how you can help your mother."

With that clear invitation, Caitlyn took her willing son's inflamed cock to lead him towards the bed like a child's pull toy, falling onto the unmade sheets and bringing Tim with her to lay next to her voluptuous body.

"Tim, sweetie, I need you to fuck your mother," Caitlyn repeated the words she never thought she'd say to her respectful son. "Fuck me with your big, beautiful cock."

Caitlyn lay back fully on the bed and spread her legs, revealing her glistening wet gash to her gawking son. Her big tits flattened across her chest, sloping towards the sides of her torso in a splendid display of mountainous flesh, while bending her knees to rest her feet on the mattress completely vulnerable.

Despite the bizarre nature of what she was asking, or perhaps because of it, she was truly turned on, with her blossoming pussy lips and beckoning cunt all the evidence Tim needed of her excitement.

Tim didn't have a lot of experience, but he was no virgin. He knew what to do with his rigid pole, climbing between his mother's splayed thighs to lower himself onto her prostrate body.

'Mmm...,' Caitlyn whimpered softly with a mix of despair and need when she felt the tip of her son's cockhead probing at the entrance to her ready fuck tunnel.

'I'm really doing it,' the debased mother marveled in both awe and disgust. 'I'm really going to fuck my son.'

The deviant thought consumed Caitlyn's panicked mind, but her will to avoid prison was strong, and her need for sexual release even stronger as her shameful lust rose.

"Do it, Tim, put it in me...put your cock inside your mother," the 39-year-old wife, mother and account executive urged her primed and ready son onward, afraid to delay further, and assuming a motherly tone the same as telling him to clean his room.

As if receiving final permission and approval, Tim slipped the engorged purple crown of his rampant cock between his mother's swollen cunt lips, purposefully driving the length of his shaft until his pubic bone pushed against her own, his scratchy hair tickling his mother's pussy mound.

"OOHHHHH...! That's it," Caitlyn's throaty groan accepting Tim's stalwart shaft filled the room. "That feels good."

It was simple evidence that, despite the deviance of the act, her adult son's good-sized staff felt good in her aroused state.

Then, wanting to allay any typical male doubts about the sufficiency of his manhood, Caitlyn caringly added a lewd compliment for Tim's benefit...at her husband's expense.

"Your cock is so big, Tim," his receptive mother whispered breathily in his ear using the coarse street language to add an erotic nastiness to their proscribed incestuous deed.

"Unngh, bigger than daddy's...and really thick," she praised truthfully. "You're filling my pussy...a lot."

Now fully inside, Tim lay atop of his mother, resting his body firmly against her own, with his muscular chest smashing her large breasts.

Overwhelmed and frenzied with his newfound role in his mother's life, and bed, Tim luxuriated in the softness of her curves, the warmth of her skin, and the welcoming invitation of her widespread legs.

Caitlyn's pussy was warm, wet, and snug. It felt like nothing he'd ever experienced, completely enveloping his pulsing tool.

After a pause, with his rigid hardness embedded in her stretched cock sleeve, Caitlyn urged him to continue.

"Ok, Tim, go on," the yearning wife encouraged with increasing urgency. "Fuck me, sweetheart...fuck your mother. Make mom cum!"

His own hunger growing, Tim did just that. Pulling his shaft out of Caitlyn's gaping fuck hole to the expansive rim, the emboldened youth awkwardly plowed in to another contented cry of release from his faltering mother.

"AAAWWHHHHH...!" Caitlyn's high-pitched wail rang throughout the room, suddenly unconcerned about her inattentive husband in the den.

As he repeated this motion a few more times, Tim grew more comfortable with the obscene act, developing a steady rhythm in his mother's glorious cock sheath.

'MMMHHHHH...,' Caitlyn sighed with gratification for each stroke, wrapping her arms around the back of her brawny son to pull him close.

The experienced wife partly sought to aide Tim's physical efforts, but also didn't want to look him in the eye as his thrusts grew to become a steady pounding of her ravenous fuck channel with gradually increasing force.

'Hunhh...hunh...,' Tim's ardor showed, as his technique was singular and unwavering.

That didn't matter to his appreciative mother, lifting her legs to encircle his lower back, locking her ankles above his humping ass while granting the ideal angle for his maximum penetration.

'UNH...UHH...UNNGH...,' Caitlyn's guttural grunts kept time with his efforts as Tim pumped away at his mother for several minutes.

Caitlyn was grateful for Tim's robust effort, certain she'd achieve a mighty orgasm under the constant thrusts of her laboring son's powerful cock slamming into her steamy fuck sleeve.

'HUHH...HUH...UHH...,' her athletic son breathed heavily from his strenuousness exertions after several minutes.

The signs of his impending climax were unmistakable, and his mother wasn't far behind.

"OOHHH...OHHH, TIM...!" Caitlyn's moans blended into a stream of satisfied murmurs.

By now, the succumbing wife had vanquished any thoughts about the impropriety of fucking her son, as his metronome-like pummeling of her silken pussy had an overpowering effect, building the tingling in her aching twat into a rising chorus of erotic pulses throughout her pelvis.

Caitlyn was completely enthralled as her hungry snatch rose to swallow whole her ardent son's strident shaft each time it plowed into her body.

'UNNGH...UNHH...UGHH...,' Tim's snorting grunts took a regular beat as he rode his mother's cunt vigorously.

Each time Tim withdrew, Caitlyn's broad hips followed longingly, seeking to maximize the contact between their sexually-charged organs. Her single-minded son fucked his mother the best he knew how using his physical stamina and prowess as his ally.

In doing so, he pounded into his capitulating mother with a constancy difficult for an older man to match. Much to Caitlyn's delighted satisfaction, Tim was bringing her rapidly to the expected conclusion of their illicit fucking as her voracious pussy greedily consumed her son's thick cock.

"AHHH...AWNNH...OHHHHH, TIM...!" Caitlyn surprisingly peaked first, with her exhausted son banging away between his tremoring mother's spread thighs.

"LIKE THAT...OOHHHHH, SWEETIE!" Tim's mother cried her approval out loud. "OHHH...THAT'S SO GOOD, SON."

Tim didn't need to be told he was close to taking his vanquished mother over the top, and was nearing his own release as well, driving forward ferociously in chase of their climaxes.

"AWWNNHHHHH...OHHHHH, FUCK...UNNH...SO...FUCKING...GOOD!" Caitlyn shouted her enraptured orgasm on the end her son's tireless cock as a wave of ecstasy overtook her mind.

"YOU'RE...FUCKING MOM...SOOO GOOOOD!" She howled in total gratification.

"AANNNHH...OHHH, MAKING MOM...UNNNGGHHHHH...CUMMMMM!" Caitlyn bellowed her orgasm as it rolled throughout her body. "OOOHHHHH, TIMMY!!!"

Caitlyn's climax was the biggest or most earth-shattering she'd ever experienced, and felt wonderful, with possibly the forbidden nature of sex with her son the disturbing reason. Either that, or because she was so horny from her teasing seduction.

Maybe still, it was just a twisted motherly pride in her son.

Regardless, it washed over her shuddering body, and the reverberations rocked Caitlyn from its origin in her well-ridden cunt to the tips of her fingers and toes, and out each strand of hair on her head.

Tim came soon after, his mother taking his plunging cock as he rode her to his own orgasm.

"UUNNGH. UNNHHH. OHHH...MOM...!" Her straining son grunted.

Digging his fingertips into the flesh of his mother's shoulders, Tim's body tensed as he pumped his reservoir of fertile spunk into her receptive pussy, each burst coating the walls of Caitlyn's snatch with his incestuous semen.

"THAT'S IT, BABY, GIVE IT TO MOM...HUH...FILL MOM'S PUSSY, TIM," she pleaded as her straining son poured every ounce of his thick jism into his mother's womb. "PUMP MOM FULL OF HER ...UNH...SON'S CUM!"

When the last of his warm seed flowed into Caitlyn's soaking chamber the two lay together, with Tim's pulsing shaft still buried to the hilt in his mother's clasping pussy.

There was no doubt each was thinking through the repercussions of what they'd just done.

Caitlyn quickly caught herself before she sank into a morass of regret and despair, regaining her determination that it was necessary. She didn't want her son to have time to develop any remorse either, not knowing that wasn't an issue.

Using her powerful upper body, Caitlyn pushed her sweaty son off her own perspiring body and rolled him to the side. Tim's still throbbing shaft pulled out of the clinging sheath between his recovering mother's legs trailing his stringy jism in its wake.

A translucent white strand of her spent son's forbidden spunk spilled from his taken mother's open slit as the lone evidence remaining of their improper coupling.

"That was wonderful, Tim," Caitlyn honestly appraised her son's performance. "You're really quite a man now.

The caring mother figured the compliments would bolster her son's confidence, while also reassuring him that what he'd just done was okay...under the circumstances.

"That was just what your mother needed, Tim," Caitlyn consoled herself and her son. "Seriously, you fucked me really well. I came hard...really hard."

She then kissed Tim on the forehead, giving him a playful slap on his butt before heading for her own room with tears of sadness in her pretty green eyes.

*****************************

Tim was in heaven.

The cagey collegian had just fucked his big-titted mother. It was everything he'd ever dreamed, but he wanted more.

His ardent, all-consuming desire was to literally 'snatch' Caitlyn from his docile father. It was Oedipus all over, except Tim didn't want to eliminate his dad. Patrick was a good, caring father, and he truly loved his old man.

Indeed, Tim's ultimate goal was nearly as unsavory. He wanted to take his enticing mother, and he wanted to make his dad watch as he did before his very eyes.

Tim had to get back to school for another week, but he wanted one more act of subservience by his mother before he left later that day.

This time however, he didn't bother texting Caitlyn with a degrading order. Instead, he planned to simply take his mother. More boldly, he planned to do so with his father in the next room.

After the sex with her son that morning, Caitlyn had taken a cleansing bath, cleaning her body of her shame, and her son's incestuous cum.