Controlling My Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands continue to caress his balls as I increase my pace and each powerful thrust causes him to cry out with his wonderful combination of pain and pleasure. I am holding this rhythm as long as I can, but my body is still feeling the effects from the orgasm he gave me. Breathing a little harder with each powerful thrust, I know my energy will soon be depleted and my ass will be his.

I can go no further and start to pull back slowly and move my eyes to his asshole. His hands release his legs and move to his cheeks and he starts to spread for my viewing pleasure. Chase knows I love to look inside his freshly used asshole and his fingers dig in to allow me to do just that.

This time things will go a little different as I pull the dildo all the way out of his ass. The opening is there for the taking and I place all of my fingers inside of him. Chase gives a little grunt, but is holding firm as I press to the knuckles and can go no further. The hot pressure of his asshole is wonderful and I love everything about this moment.

As tempted as I am to press a little deeper, I know he is waiting quite patiently for me and there will be plenty of time to explore. I pull my fingers out and stare inside his gaping hole, which reveals the pink hidden within. This is such a lovely view and only tremendous control over him allows this to happen.

I step back and he releases his grip in order to lower his legs. Just as I start to remove the strapon, Chase gets the lube and is starting to prepare his dick for entry into my asshole. The toy falls to the floor and I bend over next to the bed, which gives him a view that he finds quite enjoyable.

His slick fingers start to work into my asshole and there is only some minor discomfort, which is a far change from those first few times. I feel Chase add a second finger and grimace a little as entry is made. There will be no third, since he is doing this out of necessity and nothing else.

Once I determine there is enough lube inside, I pull forward and feel his fingers leave my asshole. The relief of the exit is only temporary, since I am already turning towards him. Chase is backed up on our bed and I crawl over to him seductively with the hope that he will not last long.

My legs cross over his and I reach down to guide his cock, since I don't want to have to deal with the entry more than once. I move my eyes to his and do enjoy the look of anticipation that this brings to him. Slowly I lower myself to his dick and feel the pressure against the center of my asshole, which causes my body to attempt to flee the intrusion that will soon come.

I lower myself with purpose and feel the head of his dick enter, which causes me to wince just a little. Despite the amount of time we have spent doing this, there is still some discomfort to be felt. Ignoring the discomfort, I slide further down his well lubricated dick until he is all the way inside of me. There was a time when that would have hurt like hell, but that time is long past.

His fingers move to my clit as I slowly move up and down, which is the only way I can feel any pleasure doing this. This act we are doing now is something I will continue to do, but not for his enjoyment of feeling his dick gripped. The only reason I allow this part to continue is my desire to fuck his asshole and so much more, which means I am willing to make a sacrifice to continue dominating his ass.

Chase is doing a wonderful job of working my clit thanks to the work I have put in with him. I start to sigh, despite the intrusion of my very full asshole. With every movement designed to maximize his pleasure, seeing as how I have no interest in causing this to last any longer than necessary, his moans come quickly.

I am watching his face for to see when that moment arrives and am rewarded a little quicker than usual. Forcing myself all the way down on his shaft, he is pushed over the edge. His head thrusts back and his fingers stiffen on my clit, which feels very good. Had it not been for his dick in my ass, he would be making me moan by now.

I can feel the first twitch and there is no mistaking the added intrusion of his cum hitting. My asshole completely engulfs his shaft as another shot is made deep inside of me. Holding myself in place, I know the last of him will soon be shot and I can relieve myself of the intrusion.

Once Chase has fired that final shot inside of me, I start to pull off before he has time to soften. His fingers fall away from my clit and I don't mind one bit. All that matters is every inch of him will soon be out and I will be free of this for another day.

The last of him is finally out and I see his glassy eyes open. I know he is too exhausted to speak as I move my body next to his. It is getting late and we both need to get some sleep, even if I wonder just what kind of sleep I will get. With all the ideas that rush into my head about his sister, I doubt it will be restful.

12