Controlling My Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
They stop at a diner on the way to the liquor store.
3.1k words
4.02
17.7k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sleep wasn't nearly as restless as I thought it would be, although another hour wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Even in this state between wake and sleep, I know there are things that must be done today and force myself to sit up with a groan. I am unable to hear Chase breathing and know he must already be out of our bed.

I reach down and feel the stubble just above my clit, which tells me I have to shave, among the many other things that need to get done this morning. Making my way to the bathroom, I know the house is far too quiet and hate being alone like this. Chase must be at the gym and I am left to wonder the house in my completely naked state.

Temptation to leave the house in this state is quite strong, but it is way too cold for anything like that. I must settle for walking past the curtainless windows slowly in the hopes someone is watching. My large tits are swinging from side to side with purposeful motion and no one that looks through my windows can miss what I am doing.

There are no windows left to walk past and I did not see a single set of eyes staring back, which leaves me a little frustrated. I move to the bathroom and run the hot water as I the cream to lather up my pubic hair and enjoy the sensation of the blade slowly removing what I hate. Each movement brings me closer to the smoothness I desire and the hot towel that follows feels wonderful against my smooth flesh.

I step into the shower and will shave the rest of myself in there, since there is just not enough room in the tub to ensure my pubic area is perfect. Besides, I know Chase enjoys watching me work that area above my clit and I enjoy watching his eyes on my body. Sure, I've shaved in front of the curtainless windows, but with no eyes that I could spot, there is no need to bother with getting the bucket needed.

With my body cleaned and my flesh completely smooth, as in the only parts of my body not shaved are my head and eyebrows, I walk into the kitchen with nothing to cover my body and no desire to add one article of clothing. It may be chilly outside, but that is not the case within the walls of this house. All I want is a cup of coffee and he has already prepared the pot, just like I have trained him to do.

I hit the button and move towards the window in the hopes that someone might be looking this way. Disappointment hits as there is no one to be seen, which means I can't put on a show for any prying eyes. That's alright, since it means I can enjoy a cup of coffee and prepare for this very special day where Chase and Samantha will become far more intimate than either ever dared to imagine.

Chase returns from his workout and I can smell the lack of sweat, which means he already showered at the gym and that will save time. I have just finished my second cup of coffee and smile as the idea of all the wonderful things that are so close at hand are going to start to come to fruition very shortly. There is no need to mention any of this to him, since he will find out soon enough. Right now, all that matters is playing this smartly for just a little while longer and I will see something I have wanted to witness for a great many years.

It may be a little early to buy the booze needed for Samantha, but not for breakfast and hopefully not for a place with enough people around. As we head out to the diner on our way to the liquor store, my eyes are searching for a place to have some fun. Another disappointment from the lack of potential spectators and I know it is just too early and wish I would have gotten that extra hours sleep.

There aren't a lot of cars in the parking lot as we pull in, but there is a semi parked among them and wonder if he's awake, at least I hope it's a man. I get out of the car and the cold hits my body far harder than I thought it would. Pulling my coat tighter around me as I silently curse this cold snap that just keeps lingering, I continue to scan for any sign of life in the truck, but there is no movement to be found.

I am following Chase into the diner and enjoy the blast of heat that caresses my body. Inside, the lack of cars is showing the resulting empty tables and booths, which I hate since the place is almost deserted. It is just too early to get a good crowd and my frustration continues as I open my coat, which is something Chase cannot do considering those ridiculous laws against such things.

My nipples press against the white fabric of my shirt, which is not from the lack of a bra. The fact is that I don't have a single bra that covers my nipples and wish I weren't quite this big. All women hate these damn things that dig into to the worst possible spots, but it's the only way to give me the support where needed and going without would cost me the effect. Beneath my shirt is my short skirt and stockings that come up just past my knees, both are white and I'm not wearing any panties.

The waiter is clearly Hispanic and cannot take his eyes off of my tits, which causes me to smile at the result of what my body does to men. He stammers as he introduces himself and I have no idea what he just tried to say. My guess is he gave his name, but he could not get even that out without tripping over his tongue.

The waiter leads us to a booth and I spread my legs a little as I sit angled towards him, which causes him to stammer some more as his brown eyes are drawn further down my body. Someone dropping a plate in the back causes him to shake his head and move his brown eyes from between my legs. It is wonderful to see his bronzed face flushed as he turns back and somehow manages to keep his eyes away from my body completely.

Chase smiles warmly and asks, "She's something else, isn't she, Javier?"

It's a good thing his name is on his shirt, since there was no way he could have said it clearly to either of us. I spot a little drool on his lips and he is oblivious to the moisture that has escaped his mouth. My eyes move down and there is no way for him to hide that bulge from anyone at the diner.

He nods and manages to stammer out, "Yes."

Chase's lips raise a little more as he says, "Tell you what, Javier. You take care of us and she'll take care of you."

His face reddens and he mumbles, "OK."

He starts to tell Javier what we want and I don't mind one bit that he's ordering for me. Chase knows exactly what I want for breakfast, at least the food part is what leaves his lips. Javier's fingers are shaking a little as he writes down everything and quickly leaves us behind to make certain our order takes top priority. With so few people, this should not be a problem under any circumstances, but there's nothing wrong with a little added motivation.

He does an excellent job of making certain our coffee cups never empty as the food is prepared and my eyes scan for any sign of life. Most people are lost to their fantasy world of texts and games, but there is one that keeps peeking over a large book. That's good enough for me, since I know he will not have the courage to approach no matter what I do.

He is an elderly white guy and his green eyes are magnified by his thick glasses. I don't know how much they help at most distances, but judging by where his eyes are, he can see me just fine. All the signs of age are there and I wonder if he is able to get it up anymore. My legs open a little wider in an almost innocent manner and he almost drops he book.

The food starts to arrive quickly and everything is still hot, which is a good thing. I've been to plenty of these places and there's always something cold, if not everything. I take a bite of the eggs and they are perfectly bland, just the way they should be.

I smile up at him and say, "They're perfect, Javier. Don't move."

He is too stunned to move as it is and I know the words were completely unnecessary. I lean over and start to work on his belt and know the old man is watching my every movement. Javier does not flinch as I free his buckle and drop his pants just enough to reveal his dick, which is a little smaller than average, but that's alright by me. It isn't like I'm fucking him and don't have to worry about him hitting a damned thing.

He lets out a soft moan as my mouth engulfs his head and I hope I don't give the poor guy a heart attack as he watches the show. My tongue explores the tip as I quickly take more of him and his moans get a little louder. There is the hope that more than just one old man is looking in my direction, but my eyes are elsewhere and I know I will be able to scan the handful of people inside before long.

I am gagging on his dick with the help of his wonderful thrusts and my lips are locked firmly around his shaft. His twitches starts to fill my mouth with his salty wonder and his moans show the pleasure I am giving him. Every twitch brings my mouth closer to full capacity, but I will hold as much as possible and don't care that some of the white is already starting to drip out.

The twitching stops and Javier is breathing heavily as I pull my mouth back with just a little loss in the process. He is struggling to pull up his pants as I lean over the eggs and let the white drizzle over them. I look up to make sure the old man is still breathing and find his fingers dug into the book, which causes me to wink at him.

Javier is catching his breath and unable to move from his spot as I move Chase's dick through his coat to give me a wonderful view of white over black. My hands start to work his shaft quickly and my eyes never leave the old man. Once I know he is on the verge of giving me what I want, my hand moves to cup his release and I grin at the slimy sensation in the palm of my hand.

Once Chase is finished, I drip what I can over the eggs and slowly lick away all that remains as three sets of eyes remain focused on my actions. The old man is gripping his book tightly as I move my eyes from his and see if anyone else enjoyed the show. Everyone else must be wearing ear pods, because not one eye has turned from their devices and I hate what technology has wrought to places like this.

I take a bite of the eggs and look up at Javier with a smile. "There's nothing like cum on eggs, Javier."

He manages to mutter out something that sounds like, "Thanks," but I cannot say for certain if that was the word he used.

Just as Javier is starting to walk away I call him back. "Javier." He turns and has a wonderfully glazed look in his brown eyes. "Bring us that old man's check, when you bring ours. We'll take care of it."

He nods and turns away once again as I set about devouring my properly seasoned eggs, since they do taste quite wonderful this way. There is something about fresh cum over hot eggs that works quite well together and I love every bite. Once the eggs are done, I cannot eat anything else and know there is far too much on my mind to even make the attempt. Sure, if there were more cum available, I know I would still be eating, but that just isn't the case and I have no problem with leaving the remaining food on the plate before me.

We get up to leave with both bills in hand and smile warmly at the old man as we pass. Javier rings us up and we leave a nice tip to show our appreciation for being such a good sport. After all, he could have very easily refused to play along, but he didn't and that deserves a reward.

With my jacket pulled tightly around me, we make our way back to the car. A man is getting out of the semi and he looks far too groggy to be of any use. He barely acknowledges our presence as we pass and still find myself wishing we had waited just a little longer before leaving the house.

The liquor store is not far and they are now open, which means our next destination is set. The roads are starting to back up and I use that to try to have some fun. My jacket is open and my shirt is raised just enough to reveal my nipples to anyone that bothers to look, but they are all clueless as to what is right next to them.

Pulling into the lot, there is only one other car there and I know I won't have much luck inside. It is just too early and there is nowhere else for us to go to kill time. As I get out, my jacket once again covers far too much and I can't wait for this cold spell to pass. Granted, Chase will have to wear normal pants, but it is better than having this damn thing cover everything that I don't want covered.

The place is just as deserted as the parking lot and we quickly find the bottle of rum. Neither of us have a taste for it, but Samantha does and I grab the strongest they have. I want her to be very drunk tonight, since that's the best method to start things in motion that would not happen under normal circumstances.

She's one of those people that gets drunk quick, but doesn't pass out and remembers everything the next day. That's why this plan is so perfect, since I wouldn't want it any other way. Sure, she may wake up a little confused, but the memories will return and there will be no going back for either of them. The idea of controlling her, just like I control her brother, makes me so fucking hot and being patient has been far from easy for me.

Unfortunately, the cashier is a woman and that doesn't do me any good. She's attractive enough, Persian if I had to guess, but Chase won't be ready again any time soon and I don't have any interest in being with a woman. That doesn't mean I haven't tasted pussy, since that does happen at the orgies, but it has always been from being coated on a guy's dick. I have no interest in going directly to the source, even though the taste is pleasant.

With Samantha, my desires are already quite different and she is the only woman that will have my tongue between her legs. After all, there is no other way to taste her brother's cum after he fucks her than to press my lips around her cunt and swallow what she pushes out. Samantha is the only woman I have ever considered kissing, but only after something like that.

We are fighting heavier traffic and I do get the occasional gawker, which causes me to smile. At least some people are paying attention to their surroundings, even if they are taking their eyes off the road for brief moment to stare at my nipples. We pass the diner and it is far busier than it was just a short time ago, which leaves me kicking myself for rushing things.

As we pull into our driveway, I wonder if it's warm enough to let our neighbor enjoy the short walk between the car and house. I open the door and cold hits my body, which tells me all I need to know about that idea, and do my best to hold onto the bottle. This is supposed to be the last day of the cold snap and I hope they're right. It is just too damned hard to be an exhibitionist when the temperature drops like this.

We enter the house as I say, "You wanted me to remind you to call Samantha to see if she can come over earlier, hon."

I am taking the bottle into the kitchen as he says, "Thanks, babe."

I hang my coat up next to the door and take the bottle of rum into the kitchen. His voice is a little muffled as he starts his conversation and I start to mix the drink. Considering just how strong this stuff is, I don't use a lot of the rum and hope I haven't diluted it too much. If that's the case, then I can always add more later.

His hands caress my bare cheeks as he says, "She's on her way."

I sigh and cannot hide the grin that has crosses my face. "Good. She hasn't been by in a while and I know you miss seeing her."

He whispers into my ear and the hot breath drives me crazy. "What are you planning, babe?"

My grin widens as I say, "It's a surprise, hon."

His fingers grip my cheeks a little tighter as he whispers, "Do I want to know?"

I giggle as I say, "You'll find out soon enough."

His hot breath adds to the moisture that has been building between my legs. "Knowing you, babe, it'll be interesting."