Controlling My Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

My legs cross over her face and my knees have her hands pinned to the side of her body. His tongue starts to explore the pink folds and I feel her moans against my nearing pussy. The moans become muffled as I lower myself all the way and sigh from her reaction. Instead of trying to avoid me, her lips part and her tongue starts to explore my lips.

My hands easily cup her tits and her flesh colored nipples press through my fingers. Her moans are becoming more intense, despite the muffled noise that she is allowed to have. I start to moan as her tongue reaches my clit and I see his tongue has found the same spot on her. Squeezing her tits playfully, I enjoy this threesome far better than any I have had before.

Despite the amateur feel to her tongue, my body is sending out wonderful signals that are causing my moans to grow louder with each breath. I know the edge is coming for both of us and start to grind my clit against hard against her tongue. Her moans send additional waves of pleasure and quickly find myself right at the edge of orgasmic pleasure.

My eyes squeeze shut as my entire fingers tighten with her tits firmly in my grip and I feel the first wave crash hard over my body. Her body does the same and she screams out a muffled sound of ecstatic release. The waves continue to crash over us and my body is taken to wonderful heights of pure pleasure.

Once the waves subside and I can catch my breath, my hands release their grip from her tits. I can feel her struggling to catch her breath beneath me and force my body to free her from my grip. She quickly starts to take deep breaths as I lie next to her and see her face is soaked from the powerful orgasm I received.

I look at Chase's equally soaked face and say, "Get your ass up here. I want to watch you kiss your sister."

His body moves far quicker than mine, since he has had a chance to recover from his orgasm. I have no idea if there is any of his cum left on her tongue and I don't care. All that matters to me is seeing them kiss passionately as they share whatever happens to be in their mouths.

Chase angles himself well for me and I watch as their lips touch. Her hands move to caress his body and his tongue presses between her lips. I lick my lips as I watch the passion of their kiss carry them away and her fingers start to dig into his ass. Both are giving muffled sighs and I smile as the passion grows before my eyes. There can be no better way to end our first session than what I am seeing and know there are bright days ahead for me.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12