All Comments on 'Controlling My Brother Pt. 01'

by JustATaste

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

Aussies do love their sentence fragments, don't they?

Us Yanks have a word for that -- poor grammar.

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 3 years ago

Awaiting the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it! can’t wait for the next part <3

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

A long trip to nowhere.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a very good story. Way to long with nonsensical bullshit. The dialogue was rather bland. The sex was very boring. Another run of the mill bro/sis sex story

Not worth rating.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You captured that feeling of longing, anxiety, fear and angst (for lack of a better word) that Paula is attempting to quash. I am unsure of what Jelena and Jake have been discussing considering his slight shake of his head as she exited the hiking “bathroom” and her apparently understanding what that meant. I thought perhaps it was just Jelena pushing for more of a relationship and/or possibly marriage but you made it vague enough to keep this reader confused. I think this a story that has depth of character and is very good and considering it is only your third posting I am even more impressed. I not only want to see where this journey takes the characters but I also want to read more of your work since your style of writing intrigues me and I feel the need to see more. Thanks for all your time and effort you put into your creations.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

An interesting story. It got me in. Looking forward to part 2 to see how it progresses

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, hated the ending.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

Well done. A good bit of character building. Waiting for what comes next. I suggest you take the negative comments for what they are worth. Nothing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll be looking forward to seeing where this goes.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

That was pretty intense. I'm not sure that I can like Paula though. Jake made the correct choice kicking her out like he did. Paula didn't respect him. He was just another tool in her shed. She is obsessed with him and infatuated with him. On one level, she knows that she screwed the pooch. But her current feelings are not true love for her brother. She's 28 years old but still has all of the maturity of a 12 year old. She hides it behind being dominant. She sounds like a sociopath to me and I hate her. 4/5 and I'll stay tuned for now.

spotteddick100spotteddick100over 2 years ago

really looking forward to the development of this story.

jim2545jim2545over 2 years ago

I sure hope this story continues...curious to see where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I freakin love how fundamentally she really loves him, but is bat-shit crazy at directing her love! 5 stars!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I guess it doesn't really matter overall... but

What is someone with an aeronautical engineering degree doing a graduate program at a financial firm for? And I agree with the Scotishtexan Paula is rather unlikable, which is never a good thing for the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic attempt at a no story full of nothing, just empty words............ No real hook to the story. No reason provided to read further....... no real sex, just a wanna be need an editor if you really have a story forthcoming. Just a jealous bitch sister who is a nothing and just makes life miserable for everyone else.... Is this your life unfolding? Insecure and a bitch? Come on...........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous