Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 11

Story Info
Massage, lesbian. control, cock kissing, pussy spank, ffm.
2.3k words
4.48
9.1k
5
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows Controlling the Personal Assistant 10. I recommend reading them first if you have not done so. Thank you to all who gave me stars and comments which are always welcome.

For those who do not read the previous episodes.

The main thing is that Marie comes under Greg's control if he calls her 'My Sweet' and Di when he calls her 'Diane'.

For those who have read the previous episode, my apologies for sari read sarong. Two different items of clothing that I for some reason mixed up and realised when I started this one.

Marie

When we arrived back at the cottage I was intrigued about how Di was affected. She enjoyed the whole episode doing what she had been told. "Greg, I think I'd like to do what you did with Di. To think I am in control but doing what you pre-set in me." I asked him.

"I could do that, would you like to do it again Di?"

"Oh yes Greg, and realising it was all set up afterwards was also quite a turn on. Turn on or not she was not getting any more from me, I'm knackered.

"We will rest this afternoon, mainly in the pool. Tomorrow we will do the tourist thing and travel north and see the rice terraces, the mountains and lakes. There is plenty to see and it will give us a rest. I will sort something for the next day. Something special." he told us.

It sent shivers down my spine. We had no sex for the rest of the day and the following day was fascinating. As well as the sights which were amazing we went to a wood carvers. Amongst the wonderful carvings were several of a naked lad lifting a naked girl above his head, some sort of celebration of an original landing. One of the carvings had him holding far up her leg and her tit, interestingly he had a hard on!

Back at the cottage we were worn out and had a large glass of wine each. "Greg are you going to make us do things we won't remember you telling us to do?" I asked.

"Yes I will, My Sweet and for you Diane. You will not remember me giving you these instructions until I tell you when you can, do you understand Diane?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you understand My Sweet?"

"Yes sir." she said and I don't remember any more.

Greg

They looked at me wide open and vulnerable with a kind of blank expression. "Girls you will do what I am going to tell you to now, you will not remember me telling you." What to have them doing? It has to be something safe, not too embarrassing for them when they realise what they have done.

"When you wake up you are both nymphomaniacs and want to have sex with me all the time. You cannot have sex until you have each spent two minutes kissing my cock ten times. You will each kiss my cock every thirty minutes, My Sweet starting at eight o'clock, Diane at eight fifteen in the morning. You will not wear anything unless you go outside when you wear a sarong."

I was trying to think of things that they could introduce as their idea. I decided that I could add things part way through. "My Sweet you will remember that I have not told you to do things that you won't remember at ten o'clock." I added a few other refinements including setting their watches so they could keep in time.

Marie

I woke up feeling really refreshed, ready for anything, particularly ready for a shag. Not a good time as I had to kiss sir's cock. I don't often wake up feeling so randy, although I did have a rather nice dream. I took hold of sir's semi hard cock and kissed the end of it, a long loving kiss wrapping my tongue around the end. What I would like to do with it involved rubbing it on my clit before shoving it in and fucking him; crude but just what I needed. After a while Di wanted to take my place so I got up and went to the bathroom. I was washing my hands when I heard an alarm and realised I would have to rush to kiss sir's cock again. He was sitting up on the bed, his cock hard and wet looking on the knob from Di's kissing.

I held it and kissed and nuzzled it and wished it was in my hungry cunt. God I feel so randy, I don't think I have ever needed a cock so much. Now I've finished kissing sir I will go into the bathroom and have a wank. In the bathroom I couldn't touch my pussy, it was wet and screaming for it but I couldn't touch it. I know I can't fuck him yet for some reason.

"I need a cup of tea," he said and I jumped to it, Di was sucking his cock again. My head was in a whorl, I haven't had sex for two days, hardly a drought, so I shouldn't be feeling this need. My nipples are perpetually and painfully poking out, why am I not able to do anything about it. I made the tea and soon after my watch-alarm went off and I started kissing sir's cock.

It was a great idea to kiss his cock, it made my pussy leak and made me want it more and more. "Go out and get some breakfast," he said. Yes, I thought I'll rush and bring some back. I quickly wrapped a sarong around myself, grabbed some cash and dashed out. One thing about the people of Bali they will do anything for you, I had a take away breakfast and was back kissing sir's cock in no time. He went into the bathroom.

"What's happening to me? I feel so randy," I said.

"Me too and I can't do anything about it, I've tried." My watch beeps and I rush into the bathroom. Sir was in the shower so I opened the door and joined him. I got on my knees and began kissing his wonderful though soapy cock, I would love it in my cunt instead of my mouth. Sir has the water very hot, it was making me feel a bit faint.

I contemplated bending over with my hands on the toilet and my bum to him as he came out, maybe then he would fuck me. I didn't, so he didn't. Back with Di she suggested. "Do you think if we worked on each other we could climax?" I moved my hand towards Di's pussy as she moved towards mine. We both stopped short of our target!

I suddenly had a thought, sir was going to give us instructions that we would not remember. As soon as he came out of the bathroom I asked him.

"Oh yes girls, are you sure you want to do it?"

"Yes please sir," we both said.

"Okay, My Sweet and Diane, you will ask if we can go out and while we are out you will have a massage with one of the girls who is based outside the hotel grounds. Because you are nymphomaniacs and don't care which sex you shag you will encourage any sexual gratification you may get from the masseuse. You will be excused from kissing my cock at this time but will still have to do your ten each. If asked why your alarm is going off, explain to the enquirer. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," they replied.

"You will be wearing sarongs and shoes, nothing else. When we get back you will get on the bed in a sixty nine and suck each other's pussies. Ask permission to cum. You will suggest we go out to the hotel restaurant and when we walk back along the beach you will fuck me."

So I put a pair of shorts, a shirt and my 'Reboks' on, the girls in sarongs and beach shoes we sallied forth. It was not long before we were accosted by the sellers and the massage girls. Some offered me a 'special' massage. I spoke to one of these girls who had a friend and they could do both girls at once. We worked out adequate payment, I think they were pleased that I'd paid more than they expected.

So the three of us in a tent type construction, the two girls laying on benches and me sat at the end observing. They took their sarongs and shoes off and lay face down with their feet towards me.

The two girls came in and as I had paid extra for topless massage both removed their tops and bras. I surreptitiously adjusted my dress, I had a raging hard on.

They actually appeared to be very professional, applying oil to the shoulders and massaging it in. Down the arms giving the muscles a good kneading.

Di

Me and Marie decided to go for a massage, not the posh hotel ones but the 'backstreet' ones where sex is also offered, maybe we could get them to help us. We found a promising looking one and Greg brokered a deal. That's how I ended up face down on a towel near Marie while he was watching both of us.

The girl was good. I could feel my muscles relax, unfortunately not yet the muscles I want to relax but there is hope. She moved from back and arms to legs and thighs. More interesting, she was getting near my pussy. I opened my legs slightly in hope. If she gets much closer her hands will be wet. She moved on to my bum, my bum and up my back, it was really good.

She tapped my bum and indicated I should turn over, at least now she should be doing my tits. It was nice to see her small tits waving about. She started on my legs, I blatantly left them open. This was good, right up to the tops, it was just getting interesting when she moved on to my stomach. My watch bleeped and the girl looked at me inquiringly.

"If I was indoors I would have to kiss sir's cock," I told her pointing to sir, I don't know if she understood. She smiled and moved up and started on my tits, my nipples were already erect. This is more like it, she has nice tits, small with big nipples and small areola, she's moving down right into my pussy. I was enjoying it, almost all the way when sir made us go.

Marie

I was at the point of enjoying the massage to the maximum when we had to go back to the cottage. I don't know what's up with me, I am in a perpetual state of arousal. Not to put too fine a point on it I need a good fucking. Why isn't sir fucking me, he's got a fucking hard on, I can see it in his shorts. Why won't he fuck me, short of asking I could not make it more obvious what I want, what I need.

I dropped my sarong as my watch bleeped, on my knees I fished his cock out. Why can't I put it in my cunt, he can't know what it's like, it's almost a pain, a haze of pain. I kissed his cock. Di looked down at me, held her hand out and smiled. I realised that I wanted to lick her pussy and her to lick mine. She lay on the bed, legs spread and I got on top mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth.

This is more like it, my pussy was on fire, Di's tongue was working wonders, I was finding it hard to concentrate on Di's pussy. Her alarm went off and I had to get up so she could kiss sir's cock! I lay back wondering if it would be better or worse being the underdog. In all my life I could not have envisioned myself with a woman. I have no sexual attraction to women normally and in truth I didn't know what to do, I did what I like being done to me.

Di was sucking on my clit, I did the same to her, so that's what it feels like on the tongue, a little hard nub. My alarm went off, fuck, I've got to get up and kiss his cock. Why? Di got up and I moved to sir who was holding his cock up with a big smile on his face.

I smooched his cock head, tasting some pre-cum, he must be feeling it too. I quickly got back on Di, and in no time we were working on each other and this time I was reaching the stars. The alarm went off again but I felt no compulsion to get up and Di made no attempt to do so.

She shouted into my pussy. "Can I cum sir? as she reached climax a split second before me. I did try to ask but my mouth was full.

Greg

I must be mad! Watching naked girls cavorting about, sucking my knob end every fifteen minutes and not fucking either one of them. I have never watched two lesbians at it, or even two first time lesbians, every man's fantasy. I watched them both climax. I allowed them a thirty second breather.

"Stay where you are, girls. I did not hear you ask permission prior to your orgasm so I am going to punish you. Kneel up so your arse is in easier reach. I am going to leave your arse alone as your cunt is in so much need." I slapped her pussy a dozen or so times in rapid succession. Di was getting a close up view and splashed a little in the face.

This was it, my resistance was broken. I was in Marie's pussy straight away. "Lick my balls," I instructed Di and felt her tongue on the underside of my scrotum. I remained still while she licked me and Marie's pussy muscles rippled along my cock.

Some say that Bali is paradise, it sure is.