Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 10

Story Info
Fantasy fulfilled, long slow screw, sex on the beach.
2.5k words
4.08
4.2k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows Controlling the Personal Assistant 9. I recommend reading them first if you have not done so. Thank you to all who gave me stars and comments which are always welcome.

For those who do not read the previous episodes.

The main thing is that Marie comes under Greg's control if he calls her 'My Sweet' and Di when he calls her 'Diane'.

For those who have read the previous episode, my apologies for sari read sarong. Two different items of clothing that I for some reason mixed up and realised when I started this one.

Marie

"Greg, we came to Bali for one reason, well perhaps others but you promised to fuck me on the beach, the Grand Bali beach and we have been here for three days and as far as a beach fuck is concerned I am virgo intacta." I said.

"Well if I am to take your beach virginity we had best make a special occasion of it. We will have a quick bite then you will put on dresses and we will go into Denpassa to one of the superstores where you will shop to your heart's content. Included in the shopping will be a sexy dress for we will be dining out tonight to celebrate Marie's last meal as a beach virgin."

"Please Greg, I've never been fucked on a beach," hinted Di, not very subtly.

"Girls, one of the reasons I came on this holiday was for a rest," fat chance of that. If I'd really wanted a rest I'd not have brought these two. I had to show some resistance although I couldn't help myself from smiling. "Okay I will fuck you on the beach, perhaps not tonight." I capitulated.

We walked about a mile to the hotel gates where a line of taxis were waiting and one took us to the shop via a bank where we withdrew several hundred dollars in hundred dollar bills. In the store we changed our dollars into rupiah and immediately we were all millionaires. Greg wandered off after ten minutes and me and Di had a wonderful time, things were so cheap. Designer names! And apparently not fakes.

We both spent our hundred dollars and more. The taxi driver waited for us and carried the bags to the car. Di and me were manic, dancing around, I've not felt like this since, well since Greg fucked me last night, I was near orgasm again.

Greg asked the driver to take us to a restaurant, I hadn't realised how hungry I was in all the excitement. We had wonderful meals and a couple of drinks each for a few dollars, the tip Greg gave was bigger than the bill. Back at the hotel Di and I changed into bikinis and lay out in the sun. Greg in his shorts. We spent the late afternoon and evening relaxing on the sun loungers, going in the pool and having the occasional drink at the pool bar.

I was wondering when I would have my beach shag, obviously (I hope) not while there were so many people on the beach. The anticipation was keeping me damp. Greg had us shower and change into our new designer dresses without any suggestion of what underwear we should or should not wear.

We decided to wear knickers, sexy matching ones with heels which were all we wore with our posh dresses. Greg looked smart in a shirt and slacks.

Greg

A great day, everything went perfectly. The girls were in the bedroom finishing off while I sat in the lounge area with a small gin and tonic. Now look at this logically, I have spent the last six hours with these two girls wearing micro bikinis with most of their assets on display. So when they came out in their dresses the sight went straight from my eyes to my cock, completely missing my brain. Now I see why women normally pay so much for these dresses.

I managed to stand up and adjust my dress at the same time, although why I should hide the erection they had caused I don't know, natural reaction I suppose. So I stood facing them as proud as my cock was, they could see the reaction they had on me.

"Well is that a gun in your pocket or are you pleased to see us?" Marie giggled.

"Fuck me, You both look sensational, awesome, I am tempted to rip those dresses off you and fuck you both," I gasped.

"Oh not rip them Greg, you mean take them off carefully so we can wear them again," they were both giggling now.

"Come on, let's go before I give in to temptation." We walked to the restaurant arm in arm, my cock gradually descending. I really must walk behind them at some point and see their arses as they walk. More movement in the cock area thinking about that, stop it!

We entered the restaurant and I think the staff had more self control than me, they reacted as though the girls weren't the sexiest things to enter the place in ages. The meal, the service and the company were first class. "You know that you are to be fucked on the beach tonight but you look so gorgeous I think I will just look at you. Maybe you could dance for me Di, while Marie sucks my cock. Moving in those dresses is so erotic. I bet you are feeling so sensual dressed like that your knickers are soaking."

"How do you know we are wearing knickers?" They giggled again.

"I hope you are or you will show some damp patches if not. Perhaps I should order you to take them off."

"Oh no, please no," they stopped giggling.

"No it will be my pleasure to take them off on the beach, before I give your clit a tonguing Marie and I will finger yours Di. Maybe Marie will use her tongue on you while I fuck her. Then between you you will suck my cock while I have a well earned rest and when it is ready I shall fuck Di while you repay the courtesy she has given you."

The waiter came with the desserts so our conversation became more acceptable for a while. "How would you like to be fucked? as a pair of porn stars or as yourselves?"

"I want to be me," said Marie.

"I don't mind, I'll be whatever you want me to be," said Di. Was she challenging me?

Back at the cottage I had the girls take the beautiful dresses off and hang them away carefully. I fastened a sarong over their tits. "Take your shoes off, they're no good for the beach." I led them down to the beach, the good thing about Bali is it is almost as warm at night as during the day so clothes aren't essential. I took Marie's sarong off and laid it on the sand followed by Di's.

The girls were standing in matching skimpy knickers. First I took Marie in my arms and kissed her, I sucked her tongue into my mouth and pushed mine into hers, her cocked nipples were jabbing into me. My hands drifted down to her arse and pulled her onto my erection. "Lie on the sarong and take your knickers off," I told her. I pulled Di to me and kissed her with my hands on her arse.

"Diane, you are going to take your knickers off and squat near Marie's head and masturbate for the cameras, don't forget that the cameras will want to home in not just on your sloppy cunt but also on your arsehole." I knelt between Marie's legs and made a point of smelling her before I put my tongue in. "As I thought you are dying for it, your cunt juice is already soaking the sarongs," I licked up the excess, put my tongue in to try to reduce the flow before I concentrated on her clit.

Di was going ten to the dozen splashing over Marie's face, I pushed her back as I licked up Marie, sucking both tits on the way up until my cock reached her juicy pussy. Di fell back and had to use her hands to stop going too far which just left her cunt at mouth level. So as my cock went into Marie my tongue went into Di. I'm multitasking again. The taste, although similar, was quite diverse.

Marie's legs came up around my waist, my mouth came down on hers, full of the essence of both of them. "Don't cum yet," I told her, I wanted us to cum together on this special occasion of removing her beach virginity. "Now," and we came together.

We lay side by side, quite exhausted but satisfied, Di continued masturbating as I had not told her to stop. "Stop doing that and lay down with us." We lay together for a while. "Diane, I am going to tell you something that you will not remember until I say you can, Marie will be a witness that you will come to no harm. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes sir," she replied.

"At six o'clock in the morning you will get up, suck my cock until I am erect, then you will wake me. You will put a sarong around your waste and we will walk to this very spot, you with your tits swinging. You will take the sarong off put it on the ground, lie down on your back with your legs in the air and wait for me to fuck you and as you are being fucked we shall watch the dawn."

We went back to the cottage me with the sarongs over my shoulder and the girls naked.

Marie

What a meal, the food was glorious, the thoughts going around my head and the salacious conversation were creaming my knickers and making my nipples protrude embarrassingly. The walk back to the cottage was just a build up to the main event of getting fucked on the beach. Laying naked in the moonlight where anyone could see us was frightening, lewd and a massive turn on.

Di's masturbating was splashing over my face, Greg's mouth on my clit was driving me crazy. I could see him sucking Di's pussy while he fucked me, I'm so close, please let me cum, please. He did and I did like a volcano erupting. When I said about being fucked on a beach in Bali as a fantasy, I didn't picture it being this great.

He asked permission for Di not to remember the instructions he was giving her, she agreed. He's going to fuck her at dawn, being fucked as the sun comes up. I will set my watch alarm so I can be there with them.

Di

I woke up and decided I should give Greg a blow job, he was laying there looking pretty knackered following last night's activities. I'd just do enough to get him hard and I'll see if I can get him to fuck me on the beach. His cock quickly grew and the temptation to jump on it and fuck him but no I want to see the sun rise as I cum.

I gently sucked and bit his nipples until he was awake, I gave him some swimming shorts to wear and wrapped a sarong around my waist and taking his hand I led him, without any resistance or explanation to the spot on the beach we had used last night. The moon had disappeared so it was darker but there was enough light to find the spot.

I whipped the sarong off and placed it on the sand, I lay down and spread my legs in the air. What a great idea, he was going to fuck me while we watch the sun come up. I could feel my nipples, rock hard, almost aching with need. My pussy was drenched, I felt so in control getting Greg to do this, I like it. I like being in charge for a change.

"Fuck me," I ordered. He smiled and knelt by my bum, held my legs further apart and I felt his cock feather along my outer lips and slowly breach my total lack of defences and enter all the way. He looked down at me with his arms straight, smiling as he slowly pumped in and out. Michelle suddenly appeared I had not seen her, she leant over me and started sucking my nipples. This meant of course that hers were almost in my mouth, so I sucked them as I gripped my legs around Greg.

I could feel the eruption building up in me, there is no way I can stop this or I would want to stop it. I held it back as long as I could using all my pussy muscles to grip his cock, then it all sprayed out, I squirted. I must have looked as if I was having a fit, I was quivering like a bow string seconds after the arrow had left.

Greg spent into me, I realised when my brain started functioning again that it was light.

Marie

I watched Di do what Greg had told her to. She did it as though it was her idea, she didn't even seem to notice me. She even wore her sarong round her waist instead of covering her bust. There she was lying on the sarong legs straight and spread in the air waiting for Greg to invade her.

She looked shocked when I started sucking her tits. Greg fucked her for a long time, she seemed to be out of it, glassy eyed while putting everything into it. It was gradually getting lighter, the dawn was nothing spectacular, it did however allow me to see the world was beginning to wake up.

A security guard lifted himself, yawning, off a sun lounger where he must have stopped for a short while on his rounds. He looked across at us, smiled, waved and walked on. Further along the beach the chaps that raked the beach were working their way towards us.

Di climaxed in a gush of sound and fluid, her back arched lifting Greg up, I think that is when he let his juices go. They lay together for a while until I suggested the move as people were approaching. Greg pulled his shorts on and Di wrapped her wet sarong above her boobs. We headed back to the cottage, cleaned up, changed and went for breakfast.

"Did you enjoy that Di?" Greg asked.

"Oh yes Greg, it was wonderful, the best ever," was her ecstatic reply.

"What was so great about it?"

"Everything, the wonderful sex, the risk outside and e being in control." she replied.

"Tell her Marie."

"Do you remember that you agreed to Greg making a suggestion you would forget what he told you, that was it." I said.

"Yeeeees," was her hesitant reply.

"Remember it now," Greg said.

"Oh god, you told me to do that.... so what, fuck it. It was fucking great. Please do it again." she said. We went back to the cottage and spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon lounging with the odd swim. Hopefully it will be my turn next.