All Comments on 'Conumdrum Ch. 07'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
today's temperature

I think today's temperature will be at boiling point & hope there'll be peace.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
today's temperature

I think today's temperature will be at boiling point & hope there'll be peace.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Thank God

Thank God those people got there before elizabeth was taken anally. I m very happy today.Hurrayyyy the bad guys got their asre kicked.I want them to suffer more. Their cocks & balls should be cut off & rectum should be filled with petrol.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Thank God

Thank God those people got there before elizabeth was taken anally. I m very happy today.Hurrayyyy the bad guys got their asre kicked.I want them to suffer more. Their cocks & balls should be cut off & rectum should be filled with petrol.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
This is just great!!!

Absolutely loved it. Great job of writing. Post another chapter NOW. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
truly evil

Even in fiction, it's hard to believe anyone could be that vicious and evil. Catsrate the bastard.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Forceful ending to an exciting story

The ending to this tale is exceedingly well done. Details means everything to this author. The punishment administered is quite appropriate. I hope the author continues to write stories he posts/publishes in "Loving Wives." RAG

Risq_001Risq_001over 15 years ago
I just can't believe this got such a high rating

<p>I mean this is pretty disturbing work, yet it's got a "high" rating? I'm all for revenge, but I had to quit reading it pretty much into the beating because it was too disturbing. What does that say about the people that feel this is justified retribution?</p>

<p>Disturbed is as disturbed likes I guess</p>

-Risq

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
praise the lord

because there was peace today & no fight over "Wimp"husband.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
praise the lord

because there was peace today & no fight over "Wimp"husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
first installment

that got really out of hand but everybody could see it coming. this is fucked up minds again fucked up minds. and after this you have to say some even think they are the good guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For Kotk

Wake the fuck up and quit posting everything twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
about 80 percent of the "100's"

are made by one guy disguised as two, so the story must not be that great! the Goat character, now, that's refreshing. who won't love to be fucked by a Goat? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Well written and apt. For the dumbass who whined that the retribution was just too much, I'd remark that a lot of people do very bad things because they figure there are no consequences, or the consequences are so light as to not instill fear. If we as a society made the punishment fit the crime more often, there'd be a lot less crime. Reread the story...one set of people inflict pain for perverse pleasure, the other inflict pain as punishment for evil performed. If you'd like to take the side of the evil, be my guest; I hope for your sake you are never on the receiving side of well deserved payback, and I'll finish by remarking that if a loved one of yours was brutally treated, if you're a real man, you'd be more inclined to think the way most of us do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What about TRUST

So you are going to trust this women, after she did all of on her on time. Really TRUST her.. You British men must be very STUPID...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Trust?

Trust her? She was drugged and raped. She might be a bit naive so she made a mistake, serious mistake as it turned out but in the end it comes down to rape. I find other things a bit more off with the story tbh. Why wait a whole day to go in? I can barely accept they wait until after shes been there a night and they wait another day. Even from a strategic standpoint its weird since the best time to go in would be very early in the morning. Add to it they hadnt spotted any guards at all. Naaa that was just a weird way of upping the suspense so she could be rescued just before the anal domination. So that bacame a bit forced sorry. Otherwise quite interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another deranged Pommy garbage excreting mind!!

All this worthless nation should be euthanized !!

At least there would be more dog food temporarily !

"1*" !

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Deranged Brits pompous garbage !

Real bad this ! "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More to the story... It makes you think...

I liked the story because it is an excellent allegory of many military and former families in the US and the UK. It is a story where 2 innocent and apparently strong people committed to each other have their relationship effected by outside forces and in the end both are irrecoverably changed and pay a high cost to stay together.

There are thousands of families in each country trying to preserve relationships and families due to circumstances beyond their control. You cannot serve 2 - 5 deployments in a combat zone without it effecting a persons mind as deeply as the woman Elizabeth in this story. Heroic spouses coping with what they can not see let alone understand, the only thing keeping them going is love and commitment. In the end many will persevere many will fail, those that make it will be very different people, perhaps always fragile, but persevere they will. The story ending is not what many want, but that is also true of many of these military (or former military) families, the ending may not be a fairy tale ending and the spouse may have to make adjustments in their relationship every bit as significant as the man in this story. Without deep love and commitment it can not happen, but with love as in this story they have a chance. Good story.

Disabled Vet

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Excellent punishment to the perpetrators They deserved every wack. Let's hope that the wife can be fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

For not writing the usual wimpy brain dead husband story

RedPillRedPillabout 9 years ago

Took 'em longer than it should have, but appropriate. Personally, castration and penectomy would not not be too severe for animals like this. So this was more in line with what I'd hoped for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story but....

If I were Matt, I would have demanded that every bone in both the men's bodies should be broken and there cocks smashed so they could never use them again, not just the caning!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
For the crime

Punishment should fit the crime, these people got off way too easy. I know this is only a story, but people like this probably do exist. I would like to meet one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seven chapters to get to this haphazard retribution?

I had expected more. Men such as these would have extensive knowledge of and experience with techniques used to facilitate the interrogation of enemy combatants. Exquisite, indescribable pain can be evoked in the human body without causing severe tissue injury. Wielding a cane so that it functioned more like a sword was a sophomoric at best. It would be fine if they wished to cause such damage as the culmination of a carefully designed plan of punishment.

To use this crude intervention as the only physical retribution inflicted by a team of professional intelligence operatives was definitely a disappointment and a wasted opportunity for imagination.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

Wow I can’t help but think if this ridiculous setting was in the USA their would be a more fitting retribution probably with a very heavy emphasis on firearms and possibly explosive ordinance.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really? The police? Get the files. Be prepared to blackmail the government minister. And then burn down the house. It was a search and rescue of Beth, followed by a search destroy of the "Master". An anonymous call to the minister telling him that if he investigates the fire, that all his misdeeds will be made public will back him off fast. No one has any information nout anyone except for Beth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous