"Convenience" P*ssy Pt. 01

Story Info
Buddy stopped to get gas, and got some ass.
1.9k words
4.29
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
122 Followers

I'd driven from Florida to Virginia after seeing my sons in record time, leaving out of Jacksonville at 4:30 p.m., taking I-95 all the way to Emporia, and making it to Route 58 heading east at 12 midnight on the dot. The wild thing about it was that it rained the majority of the ride, but I played it cool with the cops and there was hardly any traffic before and after Georgia, with me wheezing through both Carolinas with ease. I however needed to stop once more and would do so in Smithfield, just a little less than an hour from my house in Chesapeake. I turned off into this off-brand station that seemed half way closed, but the prices on the sign were lit and seemed the cheapest, so I pulled up, put the pump into my tank, then went inside.

"Girl, I don't know where the fuck Chris is, but he need to be here. He my damned relief, and I need to snatch up my kids," said the Elease (spelling of her name on the name tag).

The short and beefy, "weavie" thot couldn't have been no more than 25, with her pretty, dark skin and up do, and a shiny gold tooth she was sporting on a canine while speaking "ratchetly" into an oral conversation on her phone. She looked at me as I entered the door and I spoke, only for her to roll her eyes and look the other way as she was chastising her relief to someone else.

"Hey sweetheart, your restroom open," I asked as I needed to take a leak.

"Sweetheart? Sweetheart? Baby, I need to pee."

"Our baffrooms ain't for customers. You can go round back and go behind the protein tank," she told me with a straight face as I seemed to interrupt her conversation.

She stated the restroom wasn't available, but I noticed the door of it cracked open, and she being too chatty to notice she left it open for anyone to enter, so I did what I had to do to relieve myself, then calmly walked out of it after washing my hands, then going back on the floor to buy a snack and something to drink.

"Uhhhhh, sir, did you not understand what I told you, when I said the baffroom was for workers only," she barked out loud, chopping up her syllables with some good, old-fashioned gum chewing. "Now if I woulda called the police, I woulda been wrong, right?"

"Not at all, baby," I told her with a smirk on my face as I scanned the aisles for a snack.

"And I ain't nobody's baby. I'm spoken for," she said before getting back to her conversation.

She let me know right there that if I spit the right words, I could have her bent over at my place, wearing her little fat ass out as punishment for talking crazy. While she was spitting n-bombs and saying f-this, and f-that, I grabbed what I wanted and headed towards the counter, contemplating how much it would take to fill my tank, and perhaps what it took to get her behind closed doors. Shit, I ain't had no pussy in a good while after Tiffany, my ex, moved away to Chicago, and the bitches in Tidewater won't hitting on too much as they all played games when it came to getting dicked down.

"Let me get $40 on pump four," I told her as she rung up my items.

"I mean, you got the only vehicle out there, and so you ain't even gotta give me the pump number," she said, as now the phone was to her ear, and she was laughing with whomever.

"Ring my shit up, Elease," I said with a smirk, trying to pull her in.

She grabbed the items to run past the scanner, and added the gas to my total while talking greasy with jokes and verbal jabs at me.

"Guessing you another Navy, boat boy," she said, referring to the military population that lived in nearby Norfolk.

I handed her a $50 bill, and she raised it to the ceiling to ensure it wasn't counterfeit, then accepted it, putting the amount in her register to make it open as she owed me change, then she closed the drawer.

"You giving me my change," I asked politely.

She giggled, putting her phone down, and putting it back into speaker mode as she gloated to the person on the other end that she "wasn't giving me shit."

"Elease, come on man, I gotta head back east. Can I please get my change," I asked.

"You can get your things, bag them up as I handed you the plastic bag, and you can leave the store," she said, as she smiled and showed off her green contacts.

I stood there in front of the register as we were separated by only plexiglass, trying to figure out what this girl was doing. We had a standoff of sorts, as she continued to talk to her friend, while staring me down.

"What you need me to do to get my change, gal," I said to her.

She looked down and started playing with her fingernails, and I headed to the door, turning the lock as she hadn't noticed. I then would slowly come around the glass to her space, and stand in front of her five foot six to five foot eight frame.

"I know what I need to do," I said to her as I cornered her.

"Wait a minute, what you need to do," she asked.

I pressed her with my six foot four frame as my chest was in her face, and looked down to her as her confidence turned into fear and submissiveness.

"Gimme dat ass, girl," I said to her.

"Boy, you can't handle this pussy if I had you like my son," she said.

"What time is Chris coming to relieve you," I asked her.

She got quiet and looked down, and I found a stoop to sit on, pulling it closer to us as now her tits were in my face.

"Take your shirt off," I told her.

"For what," she said.

She wanted it as much as I was throwing it, as she was trouble from the moment she saw me enter the store. She was close enough to where I could smell her body spray, and so I put my hands in her shirt across her belly, feeling her slight stretch marks before I raised my hands to cuff her big tits. She tilted her head back and licked her glossy lips, trying to pretend like she didn't want the attention, but in reality needed someone to knock her screws loose.

"My man roll up, he ain't gon' be happy," she said to me.

I took my hands to her back and undid her bra, then raised that shirt to take the tip of my tongue to her nipples, then sucking each tit as I went back and forth, making her gasp. Me being the age of 40, I had experience in skill in pleasuring women as evidenced by me having three sons all by three different women (in Jacksonville), and this young woman, who might've been in her college years needed a lesson in being taken care of properly.

"Close this fucking store so I can beat that pussy of yours," I told her.

She pulled down the curtains to the store, and hit the lights before taking off her top, as well as her jeans while I stood up to take my pants and underwear off. Elease took no time at all taking me in her mouth, as she sat on the stoop and put her pretty, little greasy lips to my shaft, taking in all nine inches like a pro, before taking her tongue and lips to my balls.

"You have no idea how much a bitch is starving for some dick," she whispered. "This pussy is soaking right now."

I found out for myself after a few minutes as she stood on the stoop, and I went down to my knees to get under her waist, and dive my head under her to suck on that clit, and lick those soft, pussy lips of hers while she gasped and moaned, and drenched my beard. I usually didn't play around with women under 30, but Elease's sweet snatch had me addicted as I let my tongue tussle with that clit.

"Got damn daddy, don't stop," she said as I let my tongue run up and down her lining, making her hum and whimper, sounding as if she never had this treatment in the bedroom.

"Turn around and put it in my face," I said to her as I wanted to eat it from the back, but instead tonguing her ass hole, then going back to her snatch as she became saturated, shooting her nut constantly from my efforts.

I stood up and smacked her round, black ass a few times as while that pink trim showed out, her pussy lips literally quivering from the tongue assault and from being eager to being dug out.

"Touch your toes," I whispered, and she did as I told her while I slid inside, showing no mercy as I gave it to her deep.

"Duuuuuuuuuude," she cried out.

That box of hers resembled velvet when I slid in, and was even more beautiful when I saw it hugging my dick, making me beat it instantly as she shed that cream all over my shaft. She bent low and shrieked as I tapped that ass proper, showing her that the "city boy" could make her feel good on a night she didn't want to be at work.

"Bitch, you getting your clock cleaned while you're on the clock," I told her as I pounded her, placing my left leg on the nearby counter and above her back as I tried digging in as deep as I could. "Got me in here and ain't wanna give me my change. Now look at you: damn near naked getting fucked by a big, black dude rolling in a pickup."

She waile as she couldn't put words together since I was giving it to her. The sounds of her ass clapping against my pelvis, and her creamy pussy getting stirred, while her juices squirted to the floor drove me up the wall as I tried splitting this trick with an attitude.

"You just needed someone to put it down," I said to her.

She shrieked and juiced some more, and I wouldn't last any further as I was close, and chose to bust off in her face.

"Imma give you a nut," I said to her, and so I pulled out and walked to the front of her and put my dick in her grill. Open your mouth. Bitch, open your mouth."

I jerked off right above her mouth and my dick let loose right on her top lip, as some of my skeet made it on her tongue, if not her nose, and cheeks.

"Good job, bitch," I told her as I came, grunting as the nut was intense.

I backed up and put my clothes back on, then took my change out of her drawer before unlocking the door and walking out, telling her "thank you" as I exited.

I wasn't too sure what happened after I left from inside since a car, with a chunky, white guy that might've been Chris, pulled up and parked right to the side of the store where we could be seen fucking. I thought for sure she should've sprayed air freshener in the store as it reeked of sex, but once my gas was pumped, I hauled ass out of there and headed home to Chesapeake, snacking on Doritos until I pulled into my driveway.

tchina85
tchina85
122 Followers