A Tenant with Benefits

Story Info
Sexy landlady opens up all her holes to horny tenant.
7.8k words
4.68
23.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers

A Tenant with Benefits

by Ralle

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old. Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental)

It all started under Wendy Martin's kitchen table, my tenancy with benefits. I was on my knees, my tongue buried in Wendy's cunt, her hand on the back of my head, urging me deeper inside her. I was pretty good at eating pussy, the result of dating a bi-sexual woman in college who liked to be eaten and to eat, both cock and cunt. My tongue strayed lower to Wendy's asshole, making her moan.

"Mmmm, that's it, lick my asshole, Tom, that feels good," she said, her moans getting louder as I probed her asshole while rubbing her clitoris with my thumb.

I moved back to her wet hole, tongue-fucking her while I continued to press against her engorged clit. Suddenly she thrust her hips forward while pulling my head against her cunt, my tongue now all the way inside her juicy gash.

Wendy slumped against the back of the chair, her hand still on my head, breathing hard.

"Fuck," she said, releasing her grip on my head.

I got out beneath her table and stood next to her. I leaned down to kiss her, sliding my cum-covered tongue into her mouth. She sucked my tongue, tasting her orgasm.

"You're delicious, Ms. Martin," I said, still calling her by her last name. "I'll eat you any time you want."

"Mmmm, that's good to know, Tom," Wendy replied, reaching for my shorts. "Looks like that turned you on." She pulled down my shorts, releasing my throbbing penis.

She took it into her right hand and began stroking it.

"You have a nice big cock, Tom," she said, before flicking her tongue against the head. Jesus that felt good, her light stroking and licking driving me crazy.

Then she swallowed half of my thick shaft, stroking the other half.

She licked and sucked my cock for a minute before she abruptly stood up and bent over the kitchen table. She was still wearing just a t-shirt, as I had stripped off her shorts and panties before eating her under the table.

"Fuck me, Tom, fuck me with that big cock. I haven't been fucked in months," she begged, spreading her legs far apart.

I got behind her and eased the head of my penis into her cunt, wet from her orgasm. I slowly pushed inside her surprisingly tight hole. She groaned as she felt my fat cock penetrate her.

"Mmmm, that feels good, Tom. Now fuck me, fuck me with that hard cock," she said, pushing her ass back to take in more of my meat, her right hand now rubbing her pussy, her tits pressed against the kitchen table.

I grabbed her slender hips and began pounding her cunt, as she asked me to.

My thighs slapped against the cheeks of her small, round ass, her cunt gripping my cock as it thrust deep inside her.

I fucked her hard for a minute until I couldn't hold it anymore, her tight hole squeezing my meat every time I penetrated her. I pulled out of her oozing cunt and showered her back with my first load. My second splattered her ass, ropes of cum sliding over her asshole, flowing down to her cunt. I slid a finger into her ass, lubed with my cum, and began fingerfucking her asshole while she rubbed her cunt.

"Oh Jesus, I'm going to cum," she cried, thrusting her ass back to meet my finger, her hand pressed against her clit as her second orgasm overwhelmed her.

I slowly withdrew my finger and went to find a towel. Wendy was still slumped over the table, her legs spread apart, my cum dripping onto the floor. After I wiped up the cum from her back and the floor, she sat back in the chair, catching her breath.

"Now that was good fucking, Tom," she said, a big smile on her face.

"Indeed it was, Ms. Martin. Anytime you want that, just let me know," I said, eager for more of that tight cunt.

"I will, Tom, I will," she said before getting up to shower and change.

I stood there in her kitchen, naked, amazed at what had just happened.

I was a tenant of Ms. Martin's, a grad student conducting research for my doctorate in American literature at an archive located near her house in Western Massachusetts. I had arranged to rent one of her rooms for two months in the fall, without meeting her. When I moved in, she was very pleasant but business-like. She was divorced, having kicked out her husband for cheating six months ago, I later learned, and rented out 2 of the house's 3 bedrooms. For most of September and October I was the only regular tenant, outside of a few weekend guests looking for exotic foliage.

I saw her infrequently, as she also ran a small store selling wine, cheese, and high-end snack foods. When I did see her, I found myself drawn to her. She wasn't much older than I was, maybe 7-8 years. Her brown hair was short, just above her shoulders. She was about 5'6'', very fit, with, from what I could tell, medium sized breasts. She usually wore shorts and t-shirts at the house, especially when she was working in her garden, giving me a good sense of her curves. For the first two weeks I lived there I jerked off several times thinking about her hot body.

But I never thought about seducing her, as she rarely gave me a second look. Until I saw her eyeing me one night after an evening run through the neighborhood, about 2 weeks into my stay there; after sitting in an archive for 8 hours staring at texts and letters I needed to move, so I ran about 3 miles every night. The next night, a really muggy night, she did the same thing, especially after I took off my sweaty t-shirt. She was sitting on the porch, sipping some of her store's wine. Her eyes followed me as I approached the house.

"Fucking hot out tonight," Wendy said, as I joined her on the porch, wearing just my

shorts. Wendy had one of the dirtiest mouths I've ever heard, man or woman.

"Indeed it is, I'm sweating like a pig," I said, rubbing my t-shirt over my chest. "I think I'll go take a shower."

"Good idea, a shower" she said, looking me over one more time. "Then come join me, I'll pour you a glass of this really good wine.""Lovely," I said, and then went to shower, stroking my meat as I washed off the sweat. I wondered if it could happen, if I could have sex with this hot woman. It had been months since I had broken up with girlfriend, who wasn't thrilled about me spending most of the fall in some archive. And with her, the sex hadn't been very interesting. So, yes, Ms. Martin looked really good to me after months without sex and weeks of staring at her ass.

I headed back to the porch, finding a glass of Sauvignon Blanc waiting for me.

"Thanks Ms. Martin," I said, taking a sip. "Very nice, tastes great on this hot night."

"It's one of my favorites. Not too oaky like a lot of California chardonnays. I prefer the un-oaked," she said."Me too, though I don't know much about wine."

"You just need to try a bunch of them and then you'll figure out what you like."

"Hard to do on my meager fellowship budget," I said.

"I see, yes, I'm sure it's not much. Well, perhaps I can find things for you to do around the house, and in return I'll share my wine with you," she said, giving me a big smile.

"Well, that would be great. Just let me know what I can do. I think I'm pretty handy," I said, returning the smile.

"You look like a handy man," she said, staring at me intently.

Ms. Martin took a joint out of her ashtray and offered me a hit. I accepted, and took a deep drag. We talked for a while, me explaining the nature of my research project, her explaining how she came to turn her house into an AirBnB after her divorce, her small circle of female friends in town, her book club, her gardening.

Then she suddenly stood up and said, "Tom, could you help me with something in the kitchen?"

I answered yes, of course, and followed her into the house, staring at her ass all the way to the kitchen at the back of the house, my penis stiffening in my shorts.

When we got to the kitchen, she turned around, kissed me hard on the lips, and said: "Will you do something for me?""Of course, Ms. Martin, what is it," I said, liking where the evening was going.

"Will you go down on me? Will you eat me?" she said, her arms around my neck, her eyes drilling holes in mine. "It's been years."

"Jesus, yes, Ms. Martin, I'll do that. I want to eat you," I said, kissing her on the mouth, pulling her towards me, my hand reaching to unzip her shorts. I took off her shorts and began rubbing her mound through her panties. She moaned as my finger found her wet slit and began sliding between her lips.

"Eat me now, Tom, I'm so fucking wet," she said, sitting on a chair, her feet on the kitchen table.

I got under the table and pulled off her panties, moist with her juices. She parted her legs and I began devouring her sweet cunt. And thus began my exciting tenancy with Wendy Martin.

***

The next morning, Wendy was somewhat abashed, not sure if she had done the right thing. It was definitely the right thing, but I understood her hesitancy. We saw little of each other the next two days. I was busy in the archives, and she had a wine-tasting at her shop. When we did see each other she was friendly but not demonstrative, back to the landlady-tenant relationship it seemed. But our sexual encounter had certainly awakened my lust for her. I'd find myself drifting off during the day, staring at a manuscript while reliving that night, eating her under the table and then fucking her from behind, hearing her moan as I pounded her cunt.

At night I'd keep an eye out for her, hoping to see more of her and spark another adventure. My only sight of her that week was on Thursday night. I peered out my 3rd floor window to see her in the garden, on her hands and knees. She was wearing cut-off shorts and a tank top, her ass swaying as she worked. The anal virgin in me imagined stripping off those shorts, tonguing her asshole and then sliding my meat into her ass, fucking her tight hole until I coated her ass with my cum while she rubbed her cunt to orgasm. Naturally I jerked off that night to that anal fantasy, one of many featuring her sweet ass.

I figured it had been a one-time thing for her. But the next night, Friday night, after my nightly run, she texted me: "Come meet me in the garden for a glass of wine."

I texted back, "be right down after a shower."

She responded with a smiley face emoji.

I peered out the window to see her sitting in a chair, a glass of wine in her hand, a joint in the ashtray. I took a very quick shower and headed to the garden.

"Hey, TGIF," Wendy said as I approached her. She was wearing a short sundress, her tits pressing against the thin cotton material. In a quick glance I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. My penis swelled at the sight of her.

"TGIF indeed. It's been a long week for me. And you, I'm sure."

"It has. I've been very busy, which is why you haven't seen much of me."

She handed me a glass of wine, this one a Riesling.

"I like Riesling's in the fall. They're crisp and not too heavy," she said, taking a pull on the joint before handing it to me.

We sat together in the garden, making chit-chat for awhile. And then she stood up and approached me. She stood in front of me before sinking to her knees between my legs.

"I need to suck your cock," she said, before pulling down my shorts and briefs.

"I'd like that," was all I could muster as she began stroking my penis.

I looked down at her, watching her lick and suck my cock. Her tongue traveled down to my balls and then up my thickening shaft, back to the head. I reached out to fondle her tits through her dress, pinching her nipples.

"That feels good, Mrs. Martin," I said.

"Call me Wendy," she replied, before taking half my meat into her mouth and then bobbing up and down on my shaft.

"It feels good to suck your cock," she said. "But I want this big thing inside me. I need to be fucked again."

She stood up and then began walking toward the house.

"I'll be in my bedroom," she said as she walked away.

I followed her ass into the house, my penis throbbing.

When I got to her bedroom she was naked, lying on the bed, her legs spread, a big smile on her face.

"Yummy," I said, stripping as I approached the bed, my penis jutting out in front of me.

I kissed her hard on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth while I ran my hands up and down her body, first her breasts and then her pussy. She moaned as a finger found its way into her wet slit. I rubbed her cunt while lapping at her hard nipples.

"Mmmm, that feels good, Tom. But I want your tongue in my cunt now," she said, sitting up.

She straddled my head, lowering her pussy onto my face, thrusting her mound against my mouth.

She began to moan as I licked her cunt, sliding my tongue between her lips and into her juicy slit. She gently ground against me while rubbing her tits.

I tongue-fucked her pussy before slipping my tongue against her asshole, making her squirm.

"Yes, that's it, fuck, lick my asshole," she said, grinding harder now as I lapped at her other hole.

"Back to my cunt, Tom, I'm so close," she said, moaning louder now.

She bucked back and forth on my face, my tongue buried in her cunt, my upper lip pressing against her clit.

Wendy grunted twice and then convulsed, grinding against my face as she came in my mouth.

She rested against the headboard for a minute before lowering herself to lie on top of me. She kissed me on the mouth and then began licking the juices that covered my face.

"Incredible," she said. "Just incredible. I had so much control over my movements.""That was really exciting, Wendy. You can do that anytime you want," I said, sliding my hands over her ass. My cock was throbbing underneath her mound, begging to

slide into her wet pussy.

"Your cock is so hard, Tom. I think I need to do something about that," Wendy said, sliding down my chest, licking my nipples as she made her way to my penis.

She began lapping at the head of my cock while lightly stroking the shaft, which pulsated in her grip.

"Jesus, you're so big, Tom. What am I going to do with this big, hard cock?"

Her tongue felt incredible against my throbbing meat. I easily could have blown a big load on her face, but I was eager to be back inside her tight cunt.

"I think you said you needed to be fucked again, Wendy," I said, stroking her hair as she blew me.

"Mmmm, I did, didn't I," she said, giving me one final lick before sliding my meat inside her juicy hole.

There's no better feeling than an engorged penis slowly easing into a tight, wet cunt. And Wendy's was tight and wet.

Wendy moaned as my thick shaft penetrated her. She rested for a moment, adjusting to its girth, and then began moving up and down on my cock, grinding her mound against mine when it was all the way inside her, her cunt gripping my meat as she fucked me.

I spread the cheeks of her ass and began rubbing her asshole, pressing against her tight hole as I thrust my cock inside her oozing cunt and lapped at her tits.

Wendy moaned as I fingered her asshole and began bouncing up and down on my stiff pole, her pussy tightening around my shaft as she approached another orgasm.

"Fuck me with that big cock," she groaned, grinding her clit against my crotch.

I began fucking her harder now, slamming my cock into her greedy cunt, my finger still pressing against her asshole.

"I'm going to cum," she said. She grunted once and then collapsed on top of me, my cock still hammering her wet hole.

I couldn't hold it any longer. Her cunt squeezed my meat as she came in waves. My cock slid out of her and began cumming all over her ass, my shaft rubbing against her asshole. I pushed my spurting cock back inside her cunt to deposit a second load, thrusting into her several more times while I rubbed cum into her asshole.

"Fuck," was all I could say, my penis pulsating inside her.

"Yes, fuck is the word," Wendy said, kissing me as she lay on top of me, still thrusting to meet my cock.

***

Suffice it to say, it was hard to focus on my research during my tenancy at Wendy's house. I would wake up every morning, wondering what new surprise Wendy had in store for me, as well as unsure if our sexcapades would even continue. We would go several days without interacting, as she had her business and her friends, and I had, well, I had my research in the archives, which, while important and engaging, was not what I really wanted to do. What I really wanted to do was eat Wendy's cunt and

fuck all three of her holes until I covered her tits with cum. But I plodded on, perusing manuscripts and letters and so forth, trying to stay focused on the project.

But then, there would be another night of sex with Wendy, though not when and what I expected.

It was a Thursday night, a light drizzle falling in the still warm fall evening. I returned from a long run to find Wendy's living room full of women.

"Hello Tom," Wendy said, greeting me with a smile.

"Hello Wendy, I'm sorry to interrupt," I said, scanning the room, noticing a slim blonde in the corner.

"It's no problem. Meet my book club! We get together once a month to talk about a new book, mostly non-fiction, but sometimes fiction." Wendy sat on the couch while she said this, her long legs emerging from a short skirt, her breasts pressing against a thin top, several of its buttons undone.

I glanced from her to the woman in the corner, who stared at me.

"Wonderful," I finally said. "I think book clubs are a brilliant invention. I love reading books, but I love discussing them even more."

Wendy went around the room, introducing her friends, all of whom were sipping a tall glass of something. Cindy was her name, the blond. Cindy Sherman.

A gentleman, I shook everyone's hand and then excused myself to take a shower, where I thought about Wendy in her cute outfit and Cindy Sherman in her sundress, staring at me.

Several hours later I headed down to the kitchen to get a snack; Wendy's kitchen was available to tenants, but she didn't cook for them. I found Wendy sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying a glass of wine. She smelled of weed; she must have smoked a joint on the porch in the damp air.

"Hey Tom, how are ya," she said, a little tipsily. "Have a seat, join me."

"Thanks Wendy," I said, taking a seat after pouring a glass of wine for myself after filling her glass. "How was the book club? Good discussion?"

"It was okay. We talk about the book for awhile and then gossip, you know," she said, smiling at me.

"Well, that also sounds fun," I said, smiling back, my penis stiffening in my shorts as I inhaled her scent, a mixture of wine, weed, and woman.

"Ya, we gossiped a bit, traded stories of what's new in our lives, the usual," she said, before taking a big hit of wine.

"It looked like a good group of friends," I said, wondering if her "stories of what's new" included me, included stories of my tongue and cock filling her cunt.

"I'd say Cindy Sherman is my only good friend. The others are nice, either customers or neighbors, but I don't hang out with them. Cindy, though, we're good friends."

"She seemed nice," I said, not able to be honest and say that I wanted to get on my hands and knees and eat her pussy under her sundress while the rest of the group talked about the book.

"Ya, she said she thought you were cute," Wendy said, her hand now rubbing my

thigh under the kitchen table. "In fact, after everyone left she said she thought you were hot."

At that, Wendy stripped off her top and her shorts and got on her knees in front of me, leaving on her light blue panties. I took off my t-shirt as she pulled down my athletic shorts, freeing my half-erect penis.

"Mmmm, I'm hungry," she said, stroking my shaft. Then she lowered her mouth to the head of my cock, flicking her tongue against it while she continued to stroke me.

Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers