All Comments on 'Convention Town Girl Ch. 03'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She certainly is a good little slit

Whether she wants to admit it,or not, she is the company slut for Stan. It's as if Stan owns her ass now. It will be interesting just how far Stan will push her and How much Tom will put up with her being someone else's pussy.Thanks for the great chapter.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She is no longer a wife/woman

She is a fuck machine with no feelings and no cares. Just a sensation of having something, anything up her very well used crusty cunt and equally stretched asshole.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold watches

The Wilson event was a bit strange. If I where to guess, old Stan made a bet with Wilson that he could tell you, his slut, to remove your panties and hand them to Wilson and that you would do it. Old Wilson most likely lost $1000 bucks on that bet, but he now knows just want a hot slut wife you are. And I am sure Stan let Wilson in on the rest of the night as well. And in front of cuckold. See, but for a few really good studs who do not kiss and tell, most do. But now Stan's VP and Wilson know and one got a lot more than a pair of panties. Your a hot wife and cuckold should be proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will

Wow this sounds like they know my old life too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6/5)]!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from Ch. 3 of the series:

"... When I get back out [of the store], they're in the back seat. He is sitting there, grinning like the frigging Cheshire cat. She's sitting sideways, leaning against the passenger door. Obviously, I get to drive while they play in the back. Stan says, let's go to his hotel, but do it very slowly. Go out into the suburbs onto some lonely country roads where no one will disturb us. I guess this is it. He does intend to take her in front of me, to fuck my wife in front of her husband. And, from what I've seen so far, she will be perfectly happy to participate. This is all my fault, of course. I put her up to it. I told her to go along with whatever play he wanted..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚 = ★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed this chapter, especially the following three items:

1) The husband driving the Cadillac while his wife is fucking a client in the back seat was hot. It turns the husband into a Beta chauffer serving the Alpha male. I’ve done that a number of times for my clients.

Not only do they get to cock and cum in my wife, they also turn me into their servant – a mere driver. There is a power dynamic that goes on which is incredibly humiliating for me and also very erotic. My wife feels the change of power, smirks at me in the rear view mirror, and cums harder on the client’s cock!

2) The client ordering the wife to take off her panties and give them to a business consultant, Wilson, was very hot. It would have been humiliating enough if the husband had ordered her to do that. But it was doubly degrading that the client did it. When a wife is shamed like that it helps her understand her true role in the whole thing.

3) The client having the wife fucking the bottle, and collecting his semen, was super hot. My wife prefers wine cooler bottles because they are short and very thick. She cums easily on that and has even fell asleep afterwards. Goodness! When she wakes up the next morning her pussy is stretched out for several days.

My wife appreciated that you also had the wife in your story retell her side of events! That makes it relatable to slut wife like mine!

Thanks for a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT CROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Yes, I'm jealous. And I'm hard as a rock. It's embarrassing to watch, and it's erotic as hell to watch, too. I certainly can't say anything to either of them to stop it. I asked her to do it in the first place, and she's already gone much further than this with him. Twice! Jesus, maybe he will want to have sex with her again tonight.

End quote.

★ ★ ★

MrMsScrewloose is a duo of excellent sex story tellers (5*****!)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In my book this is a very very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous