Convention Weekend with Mom Pt. 04 - Finale

Story Info
The finale.
6.1k words
4.61
69.2k
86

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers

**Disclaimer: This story is entirely fiction, a work of taboo fantasy. If you find something too realistic, good, if not, well, it's fantasy and part of that is that it isn't realistic. For all the rest of you, enjoy. Everyone in the story is over 18.**

*****

I woke up the next morning to a rather dreary Wednesday. The weather was typically perfect for California, but I was nervously gathering my notebooks and putting my typed stories on floppy disks before my dad arrived at home to take back over the family computer.

Mom had quite a few errands to run, and spent the day shuttling my brothers to sporting practices and arranging for them to get rides on Thursday and Friday while we were back in LA. She almost seemed to avoid me, but a wink from her talking about how cheesecake wasn't in fact her favorite dessert at breakfast soothed my fears.

Dad's taxi brought him home mid-afternoon, and I could hardly face him. He was, as usual, caught up in an endless cycle of work so it worked out; he had no time to chat anyway. He was on the phone or computer the whole evening, and even rebuffed an invitation from my mom to go get supper as a family to celebrate her big sale over the weekend.

After an evening of Chinese take-out and N64 Mario Kart with my brothers, I called it a night. It was still early, but I could listen to a radio show I liked at night, and of course hope mom would find a way or reason to sneak into my room. She didn't, and I understood, but at midnight I heard dad go to bed and I was overcome with jealousy. I hadn't felt this way ever before, even with my ex... a sort of pit in my stomach, an ache in my chest, adrenaline, borderline anger... and rationally it made no sense. Mom was cheating on dad with me, and regardless of what a dick he was, I was for all intent and purpose the "other guy." It still didn't make it any easier, and as well as I'd slept the night before I couldn't sleep at all until the wee hours of the morning.

Thanks to my restless sleep, I was very tired when mom woke me up around nine the next morning.

"Hey baby," she said cheerily as she opened my door, "I figured we could get an early start today?"

"Alright mom," I replied, wiping my eyes. I had all my work packed- my notebooks and floppy disks were ready to go. I put my jacket in the hang up bag with a nice polo and pair of jeans that my mom suggested I wear Friday and stuffed my duffel with everything else.

I brought my stuff out and put it in the car and went inside to grab a cup of coffee. I was stirring the cream into it when I heard mom tell dad good bye and come into the kitchen.

"Ready?" she said from behind me. I turned around to see a radiant woman. Her hair was up, and she was wearing a pair of shorts that were much shorter than her normal ones. Instead of a weekday t-shirt she was wearing a nice blouse, but the ties of a halter top bikini were easily seen as the blouse hung off her shoulder and revealed the lightly freckled tan skin underneath.

"Um, yes," I said, and my eyes must have been frozen open because she smiled and nodded towards the door. I opened it for her and we almost ran to the car.

"Damn, mom," I said, "that is a hot outfit."

"Thank you, babe," she said as she put her bag in the back seat of the suburban.

I pulled out and headed down the interstate for Irvine, where the publisher was located. It was a long drive, almost three hours. Mom had a street map and had our route marked out and written down, but the first leg was almost two hours on one freeway, so we got lost in conversation. It came effortlessly to us, but what was new was her leaning over the center console with her hand on my thigh while I was driving. When she began to talk about our rendezvous two nights before, my already stiff member got even harder.

"Did you know," she said after some small talk about how hot it had been, "I haven't had a blowjob since I was in college?"

"Bull crap!" I said, "Really? Not once?"

"Nope. Not your dad's thing. He never even entertained the idea."

"That's nuts," I said. I couldn't even fathom not wanting to bury my face in between her creamy, soft thighs and tasting the tangy, salty sweetness of her love mound.

"Well it's true," she said flatly.

"Well that will change now," I said almost defensively, "I thought it was awesome."

Mom just smiled and sighed briefly, and the car got quiet again as we entered the LA quagmire. The next topic was simply directions and where to grab lunch. We decided on a California classic fast food joint and spotting one I pulled off the road and pulled into the backed-up drive through. Before we could order our food, I used the time to lean over and kiss her cheek. My lips were hungry for her, and my relatively appropriate hen pecks on the cheek were soon light nibbles on her neck. Soon she had turned, and we were kissing passionately, until the car honking behind us alerted us with obscene gestures that we were supposed to pull forward.

We ordered our food and I kept my eyes on the driveway of the drive through, but mom's hands moved from my thigh to my crotch. Through my board shorts she was rubbing my cock. She used her fingernails to lightly scratch her way up my thigh, bringing goose bumps to my skin.

We got our food and I pulled into the strip mall parking lot next to the burger place at mom's direction. Our food was sat on the dash none too quickly as mom ripped the Velcro fly of my shorts open. I was glad we were in a suburban, higher than most other cars, as mom's kisses stopped, and she dropped her face onto my throbbing dick. A little Neon drove by and didn't look twice as mom's head bobbed up and down on my member. I placed my hand on her head and rubbed her head gingerly as her lips and tongue played my cock for all it was worth, and her right hand continued to play with my leg, making me twitch and moan gratuitously. At one point her mouth took in my whole shaft and her tongue peeped out of her pretty mouth to lick my balls lightly, and I reactively kicked the gas pedal... fortunately we were in park and I kicked my foot under the brake pedal to avoid other attention-grabbing mistakes as I felt my balls tensing up.

Mom's head continued to bob up and down on me, and as I began to feel myself starting to cum I lightly pushed her head down until I could feel her pretty, round nose on my skin and I lost it. My trembling, pulsing cock began to shoot cum into the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but quickly recovered and, without taking her mouth off my dick, swallowed all of my seed. Slowly she removed her head from my member and kissed its head slowly before sitting up. She grabbed some napkins and lightly patted my groin area dry before discreetly putting me back together.

I leaned back in the driver's seat as mom went for the food.

"Thank heavens it's still warm," she laughed as she dipped a fry in a slowly melting milkshake and seductively licking it clean before chomping the fry down. "Let's get to the hotel, no?" she said before biting into her burger.

An hour and a half later we were cruising through a sea of beige colored soulless homes in Irvine headed towards the growing city center. A hotel rose through the humdrum and the logo was recognizable as the place we were looking for.

I pulled in and was in for a bit of a culture shock. I was used to roadside motels and hotels on interstates. This was a more corporate affair; the check in lane was full of out of state rental cars, men with suits lugging roll-behind carry-on bags and on their Nokia brick phones; each one trying to be the most important looking businessman in the lobby. My board shorts and vans and mom's casual, off the shoulder and shorts look was out of place, but the men were temporarily distracted by her relaxed, sexy strut through the lobby.

Once it was our turn to check in, I approached the counter.

"I believe I have a reservation for Hudson?" I said.

"Ah yes, Mr. Hudson. I have two rooms for you tonight, reservation paid in advance by Benton Publishing LLC here in Irvine?"

"That's us," I said, continuing, "I didn't realize we got two rooms!"

"Yes sir, Mister... Benton, it appears, reserved you a room each. I only have one set of rooms together, they are adjoining rooms, is that acceptable?"

"I guess so," I said, feigning disappointment. How many 18-year old's want their moms right next door and that accessible?

"Very good sir. Here's your parking validation, you'll need that to avoid paying for the garage. And here are your keys, and a voucher for breakfast in the morning at the hotel restaurant. There's a pool on the ground floor, and the restaurant is open tonight from four to ten."

We thanked him and made our way to the rooms. They were nice, not unlike any other room I'd ever stayed in. There was internet available for the one-time fee of $20.00, and room service if you were interested. I opened the door between rooms, and soon mom opened the one on her side, so we could walk freely between rooms.

"This will be nice," she said smiling. "Do you want to head to the beach? I was thinking, Laguna isn't too far from here. It could be fun."

"Sure mom," I said, "unless you just want to stay in?"

"I forget how horny eighteen-year olds are," she laughed, "I just got you off. Let's go shopping and work on this," she said, pulling the loose neck of her blouse down to expose her irregular tan lines.

"Alright, no argument here," I replied quickly. I kissed her and then grabbed some stuff from my bag before we headed back to the car.

Laguna beach was a quick drive from the hotel and we enjoyed a little shopping in the early afternoon, careful to return to the car to refill the parking meter. Mom picked out some fun outfits, including a red evening gown that set her back a good amount and a pair of red high heels. She went into another store alone, telling me to wait at outside, and after an endless twenty minutes we continued on our way.

We chatted, flirted, and had a blast. We gobbled down some ice cream and dropped off our loot at the car before hitting the beach.

It was summer, but it was a fairly quiet weekday and the beach was sparsely occupied. A few older couples were walking the beach, and there were some women and couples tanning. The beach was fairly narrow and there were rocks that formed natural barriers from all directions but above, so a lot of people had retreated to those to sunbathe in a slightly more private way.

Mom took my hand and led me to the shoreline. I kicked off my vans and she took her sandals off and we walked through the edges of the waves. The Pacific Ocean off California is cold, travelling south from the Arctic circle south along the coast as it makes its way to the equator. I mused to myself that it was an odd contrast; my mom was shining in the sun, her arms tan and even the white part of her skin that was showing exuding warmth and happiness while our feet were tickled by the cold water.

After a little walk, my mom pointed up to a spot where there wasn't much in the way of a crowd and we went up and set up a little camp with towels pinched from the hotel room.

"I don't guess I could get you to rub this on me," she asked as she produced a new bottle of tanning lotion. As soon as I'd taken it, she stripped her shirt off to reveal a halter bikini top. She dropped the blouse lackadaisically in the beach bag she'd brought and unbuttoned her shorts. I watched in awe as she pulled them off, her plump ass falling out as the denim fell to the sand. She picked them up, slapped them on a boulder nearby, and threw them on top of her blouse in the beach bag.

"What?" she asked, looking at me for the first time in a few moments. I guess my jaw was in the sand because she smiled and shook her ass a little before laying down back up on the towels.

I looked around cautiously. We had been holding hands on the beach, in public, maybe another California cougar with her boy toy, but what if she knew one of the anonymous women with oversized shades and stereotypical bodies on the beach? She had quite a network in LA, and even though it was a bit south of LA's main metro it wasn't like we were flirting with trouble on the usual level.

"Are you going to rub me down or what kid?" She laughed, looking up. She had moved to rest on her elbows and if I could have frozen that moment I would have. Her luscious, white ass poking up at me from under a slightly small bikini bottom, her back only covered by a solitary strap and her bronzed shoulders and arms glistening with summer sweat and ever so little sand. Her smile topped it off and I dropped to my knees almost out of weakness, recovering my dignity by squeezing a large dab of golden lotion onto my hands.

I stroked broad swaths of it on her ass and thighs, and the cold lotion made her squirm as I used both hands to begin my lotioning. Her skin glistened under the oily substance, and as I massaged it all in my fingers glided over her gorgeous backside. My cock was hard again, pulsing instinctively at the sightly posterior and body below me. I was careful not to let my chubby rub on her as I squirted more and rubbed it into her back, a challenge made harder (pun not intended... or maybe it was) when she reached back and unclasped the bikini back and untied the halter around her neck.

I massaged it into her back, lingering as I worked it under her bikini bottom.

"Don't worry about there, if the sun doesn't reach it it won't work," she said, lightly swooshing her hand at me, signaling to stop what I was doing. I pulled my hand back but couldn't help myself. I reached down and grabbed one of her asscheeks, filling my hand and making my mother's lovely posterior jiggle.

"Stop!" she laughed, "and let me tan." I laid down and pulled out my notebook, jotting down some of my musings, as mom dozed off.

We laid there for a while before she rolled over. "Time for the other side," she said as she began to roll. she forgot that she had untied her top, and her soft, plump breasts came pouring out momentarily before she stuffed them back in their cups. She pulled the halter string down as I lotioned the top of her legs and stomach. My hands worked under her bikini top and I enjoyed her squirms under my body as I continued my work of making sure she was thoroughly covered in lotion everywhere the sun could reach... and elsewhere. She smiled as I sat back down next to her, her eyes clinched shut against the sun.

I gazed at her sexy, mature, glistening body as I just sat there in the sun. I loved the way the sun shone off her belly and the smoothness between her chest and navel. Her lower stomach was still ridden with the faintest evidence of stretch marks from carrying four children, and below that was heaven.

I don't know what came over me, but I placed my hand on her stomach and began to slide it down, underneath her bikini. I expected her to slap my hand away, but to my surprise she moaned slightly and her body gave a slight shudder. I looked up and around to see if anyone could see us, or was watching. A few people were sitting a hundred yards away in plain view, but they were laying down tanning and seemingly asleep.

I slid my fingers down the fleshy edges of her mound, down her flesh curtains and then ever so lightly brought them together at her love pearl. She opened her mouth and leaned into my hand as I gently rubbed her love box. Her toes began to squirm, and her hands grasped the towel she laid on as I began to massage her mound rhythmically.

Her breathing became heavy and rapid as I moved my play between her clit and her lips. Two fingers slid inside her, and she reacted with a gasp and buckling her hips upwards. I tried to maintain my lovemaking on her pearl but couldn't do both at the angle I was at. Looking around one more time to make sure nobody could see us, I turned over onto my knees and dropped my mouth to her pussy. Latching on, without pulling my fingers out, I began to work on her as she let go and let out an audible yelp, her hands reaching up and grabbing my head that had surprised her.

I had done this in the dark, but this was a new level of amazing. Her body, glowing in the California afternoon sun, was reacting seductively to my tongue's repeated intrusions into her love mound. Her hips were bucking to and fro along with my rhythm, and the smell of the ocean mixed with the scent of her skin and love juices coupled with her taste to overwhelm me with intoxicated lust. Her moans got louder as my mouth and fingers worked faster, and even though she was trying to subdue it mom was unable to completely stifle her ecstasy as she came. With one final buck of her hips she pulled her knees up and softly pushed my head aside, quickly fixing her bikini bottoms.

"Oh baby, that felt so good," she said, still tense from her orgasm. She laid her knees back down, and rubbing my chest after I laid down next to her, she dozed back off. She woke up just in time to sit with me and watch the sun go down over the water, and in the twilight we made out a little more before heading back to the car.

Later that night, we ate at a nice seafood place on the coast before heading back to the hotel. Mom stopped and bought a bottle of wine for us to enjoy on the way back. She asked me to drop her in the check in drive through before parking, which I did. By the time I made it back to the room she was in the shower, so I went and followed suit in our second room. She was still in the bathroom when I got out, so I sat on the bed and watched some TV until I heard her poke her head out.

"Hey babe, I didn't get a bottle opener. The front desk should have one if you go ask."

When I returned, the TV was off and there was some soft rock on the radio. I walked around the closet and saw mom on the bed. She was in a new set of lingerie, a sort of sea green teddy that was almost completely translucent. A matching pair of panties and stockings finished off the look, and she beckoned to me with a finger. I was fixated on her face, her eyeshadow making her green eyes pop, and her blush and lipstick giving me a heads up she was looking for fun.

I walked like a zombie to the side of the bed where she grabbed the bottle opener and sat up.

"Thank you," she said playfully, before opening the bottle of wine and pouring it into two of the plastic water cups that came with the room.

"Are you serious, mom?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh Kevin," she laughed flirtily, "I have been very spontaneous with you, giving in to you almost on demand," she continued. "Now it's time to learn to enjoy some teasing and foreplay." She reached out and slid her finger over the tip of my hard on through my shorts, with an evil smile I'd never seen from her before. She leaned forward and softly kissed my shorts, soliciting a leap from my hardening wood underneath. She rubbed one finger over it again, still smiling, before lightly tapping it and reaching over to grab one of the plastic cups filled with wine and handing it to me.

"Now, we have some work to do. I want you to show me some of the pieces you submitted to Mr. Belton, if you don't mind."

My eyes wandered down to her plump, saggy, breasts, her nipples clearly showing through the lacy fabric.

"Eyes up here, mister," she said firmly but playfully.

I went and got a 3 ring binder and the emails I had printed out from the publisher, and as hard as it was at first we went over the three short stories I had sent, and the other ones I brought thinking he'd be interested. Mom had some helpful insight into what I could probably expect as far as royalties and rights for a compiled work that I had a few stories in, and spent a few minutes reading one of the stories she hadn't read before. I rolled onto my back while she read it on the bed. She was on her stomach, resting on her elbows again as she read through the printed version,

kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers
12