Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Edward TeachEdward Teachabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story.

Realistic and very well written. Gave it a 5.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved it, so realistic and well written. Thank you for a lovely ending too.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
One of the best multi chapter stories

Very erotic from start to finish. A story that could have happened as it was written.

SmokkingunSmokkingunabout 6 years ago
Great job

Enjoyed the whole story, Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great work

What a great job. I'll be reading more of your work.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 6 years ago
Sorry it's over.

Loved the journey and sorry it's over although it was a terrific read. Saved it to read again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Job

A masterful work.

MstChiefMstChiefabout 6 years ago
Excellent Read

Great story. The flow between chapters was excellent. Can't wait to read another from you.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME

Love the tender and loving story.

An enjoyable read

boaman007boaman007about 6 years ago
wonderful story

Great job, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story and the chapters flowed together well. The only criticism I have is you mention her wearing stockings often but never describe their color. I personally have a stocking / pantyhose fetish and would have liked more description of her hosiery and heels. Did she wear strappy sandals, stilettos, chunky heel, sling backs, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If only ???

My mother was and still is gorgeous, years ago I tried to seduce her other than a sexy kiss that was it .

I would love to have had what your story has in it .

O Well NEVER MIND your story is fantastic it just makes me sad I could not have what your story is about .

One sad guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%)!

👍 👍!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Very touching. toward the end there, when he starts to regret that their opportunities are scarce, even getting married to another, i thought you had them just drifting away. Oh, no! Then came that apartment and her divorce and their love bloomed anew and all was right in the world, except: even though they are now both seasoned lovers, he can't seem to last just that much longer to cum with her or after her, always hoping he doesn't wilt before she finishes. There exists techniques that aren't hard to learn that remedy that, no delay creams or Viagra necessary. But, nevertheless, the love they have for each other shines through. And that makes this a love story, and a tender one at that.

One thing i think would make this better: with her divorce money and their pooled salaries, they buy a cottage together, maybe get a couple of dogs, a garden they can putter around in. You know- a place they can call there own, living out their years together. A two bedroom apartment just doesn't seem enough for the enormity of their love. And a cat, too. I guess they'll need a cat...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous