Conventional

Story Info
CEO and Senior Counsel explore new depths of BDSM.
6.3k words
4.3
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unconventional

It's the busiest time of the year in the advertising business. Katherine didn't have time for this. The CEO called earlier and informed her that someone backed out at the last minute and that she had to represent the company's legal summary at the convention in Atlantic City. She thought she'd reached a position in the company where she didn't have to attend these conventions anymore. To make it worse, she had to travel with a man she didn't even know.

What kind of name is that? First name? Last name? Good grief, she thought. She searched for and found his name in the online employee roster. Evidently, he's a vice president from an entirely different division: someone named Spencer Wilson. Katherine didn't want to travel with a man she hadn't even seen before. So, she headed up to the fifteenth floor. She showed her badge to the receptionist and asked about Wilson's office location. The receptionist informed Mr. Wilson that Katherine, from the legal department, was on her way to see him.

Katherine walked down the hallway, looking for the door with his name on it. She knocked. He said to come in. Mr. Wilson stood up as she entered the room and extended his hand for a handshake Katherine introduced herself, stating that she was the last-minute substitution for John who was ill. She wanted to coordinate their itineraries so they could travel together and discuss their responsibilities during the convention. Wilson hesitated for the shortest moment, never taking his eyes off of Katherine.

There was something different about her. He couldn't quite put his finger on exactly what it was. He took her hand. His grip was firm, but also warm. He looked into her eyes as he grasped her wrist with his other hand. It was more of a caress than a handshake. Katherine seemed at a loss for words, while he held her captive. She was drawn to Mr. Wilson, immediately. It was easy to understand why.

He was impeccably dressed and well groomed. His chiseled features framed his face, but the almost imperceptible laugh lines at the corners of his eyes softened his appearance. His eyes were the calmest blueish green. He smiled slightly and introduced himself. "Good morning, Ms. Edwards. I don't think we have met before. It's a large organization. But I'm sure I would have remembered if we had." He continued to envelop her hand with both of his, so when he withdrew, he traced a finger along the inside of her wrist. The feeling was electric for both of them.

"My name is Wilson, Spencer Wilson," he said as he guided her to the chair in front of his desk. He sat in the matching chair directly opposite, their knees almost touching. "I understand we are traveling together to Atlantic City for the convention tomorrow." His voice was soft, as he spoke in a soothing baritone which she found disarming and at the same time reassuring. She was already in trouble, her heartbeat quickening from his touch and the sound of his voice. Katherine had to get a grip.

The hem of her business suit rose up well above her knees as she sat facing him. She was suddenly self-conscious of her appearance and wished that she had stopped at the ladies' room on the way to his office to freshen up before meeting him. Most men would have stolen a look at her legs by now, but his eyes remained locked on hers. Spencer had much more self-control than she had at the moment.

"I understand that you are in our legal Department," he said. "Yes, I handle contracts for the company," Katherine replied. She couldn't explain the feeling, but for some reason she wanted to impress him. Before she could say another word, he said, "Since Atlantic City isn't that far from here, I booked a limo for us. I assume your address is up to date in the corporate directory. I'll pick you up at 8:00am. Please be ready," he said, as he rose from his chair. He took her hand again and led her to the door. As she was about to leave, he leaned in and whispered something in her ear. She could feel her face flush as she turned and walked back to her office, trying to sort through what just happened.

Katherine was a bit flushed from Mr. Wilson's whisper and was also a little infuriated with him. What did he just say to me? Yes, he's handsome, well dressed, confident and a smooth talker and single, which is a dangerous combination. She was attracted to him, as a purely natural response to the eye candy that he was: perfect hair, piercing eyes, impressive attire, commanding voice, firm grip. My gosh, he'd make any woman's pulse quicken, at least until she came to her senses. But, why would he say such a thing after their first meeting? Clearly, he's used to getting what he wants.

And he'd even assumed that the arrangements that he'd made would be OK with her. The audacity of the man! She'd have to be on her A-game for the next few days, to avoid any hint of impropriety with Mr. Wilson. As promised, the limousine, carrying Mr. Wilson, arrived at Katherine's townhome promptly at 8:00 a.m. To her surprise, Spencer jumped out of the car and opened the car door for Katherine and said, "Good morning, Katherine, you look fantastic, today. That color suites you." Katherine was a bit taken aback and for a moment was at a loss for words. So, she said, "Good morning, Spencer. Thank you, " and stepped into the car. He smiled and slid into the seat beside her, because he could feel the underlying highly charged energy that was flowing between them.

She and Spencer hadn't discussed the day's activities the afternoon before when they'd met in his office. They'd have to discuss the details during the limo drive to Atlantic City.

Katherine couldn't get past her irritation at what Spencer had whispered to her. So, she decided to confront him with it. She turned to him and said "why did say that to me yesterday as I left your office? Why did you say, 'I want to KNOW you?' What did you mean by that?", she demanded, sure in her own mind that he had used the phrase in the biblical sense. He looked into her eyes with that mesmerizing gaze again. There was the slightest smile on his face when he said, "But, my dear I didn't say that. I just said I wanted to get to know you. I find you to be very interesting and quite attractive."

There was that charm again. She should have felt offended all over again, both at his use of the word 'dear' and his insistence that he had not said what she damn well knew that he said. But there was something about the way he looked at her that disarmed her. She decided to cloak herself in her professional demeanor and change the subject.

"What's on the agenda today? I understand that I am to give an overview of the company's legal liabilities." "Yes, that's correct," he replied." But I'm afraid we have to move your presentation to day two. I've taken the liberty of booking a suite for us." She sat back in her seat and said in protest, "But I didn't pack anything for an overnight stay." "No worries, Katherine", he said. There are shops in the lobby of the hotel where I am sure you can find whatever you need. You can just charge it to your company account." Once again, he was making decisions that affected Katherine, without asking her.

The rest of the ride to Atlantic City was mostly in silence. As they sat side by side, she felt the warmth of his leg against her thigh. She could have edged away, but didn't. There was something about this man that was drawing her to him. Despite his seeming arrogance and presumptiveness, she found herself attracted to him. It had been more than a year since she had broken up with Eric and had not felt the touch of a man during that time. She could feel those familiar urges rising inside her now.

Katherine attended the convention most of the day. But, because her presentation wasn't on the day's agenda, she decided to purchase a few things from the shops in the hotel, take a relaxing bath and search for an establishment in Atlantic City that she'd heard of but never visited. She and Eric had discussed visiting this club but never had the chance. They had joined a Lifestyle Club a few miles from home and had attended a few special events, as a couple. He always accompanied her, making her feel safe and protected. Now, with her being alone, the lines and boundaries seem to have blurred in her mind, somewhat. Would she want to simply be the voyeur? Or would she feel less rigid and uninhibited?

Good ole Google helped her to locate the more upscale lifestyle club that she was looking for. With a free evening, she could take a taxi and slip away, without bothering anyone. She was in a town where nobody knew her. She knew that single women are always welcomed in Lifestyle clubs. Previous boundaries and lines were there to redraw. Around 8:00, Katherine, looking quite different in the dress that she purchased earlier, had the concierge order a taxi. It was right on time. Katherine walked across the lobby and stepped into the taxi.

At that moment, Spencer was arriving from the convention and was surprised to see Katherine exiting the hotel. "My god," he thought, "she is gorgeous in that dress." Who knew that Katherine could be this sexy and alluring. The attraction from their first meeting had nagged at him. But, seeing her transformed into a highly sensual woman, ignited something else. He knew that now she smiled, walked, and looked like she truly is, at last, who she has been all along, but hiding and waiting.

He leaned toward the open door and said "My dear, you look absolutely ravishing. Where are you off to? I was hoping that you would join me for dinner." She hesitated before responding. There was that hypnotic gaze of his again. His gravitational pull was drawing her in - once more. Her head was spinning. So many thoughts rushed through her mind. Should she pull away from him; shut him down once and for all, or should she surrender to the unexplainable urges she was experiencing. She threw caution to the wind.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "I'm going to a club; would you like to come along?" He didn't hesitate. He climbed in next to her and put his hand on her bare knee. She didn't object. "A club, what kind of club" he asked. She looked into his eyes. "Do you know what the Lifestyle is?" she asked. He smiled, moved his hand ever so slightly up her leg and said "Of course, my dear." She handed the taxi driver a slip of paper with the address and the car lurched away from the curb. "I like watching," she said. "That's the only thing on the menu tonight Mr. Wilson, so don't get your hopes up." "Please, it's Spencer" he said as he let his fingers play with soft skin of her inner thigh." She didn't push him away. Instead, she parted her legs slightly to allow him better access.

The entrance to the club was a carved mahogany door under a green canopy. She knocked once and the door swung open. The door-keeper, a hulk of a man, nodded them in. There was a small reception desk just inside and a curtained entrance beyond. Katherine leaned in and whispered to the matronly receptionist, who handed her two yellow wrist bands. She slipped one on and handed the other to Spencer. "A yellow band means we are here to watch and that anything more would have to be initiated by us." They parted the curtain and like entering a dark theater, it took a few moments to adjust to the darkness. They proceeded down a hallway lit by purple lights suspended from the ceiling.

Each doorway they passed led to a different playroom. The unmistakable sounds of sex filled the darkness - low moans, the grunting of thrusting hips, the wet sounds of sex. Katherine paused at the entrance to one room and led Spencer inside. They sat on a sofa opposite a bed occupied by a woman and three men. The woman was on her hands and knees. The man behind her was thrusting into her with jack hammer force, while she sucked a second man reclining before her. The third man was kneeling in front of the second man's face, slowly stroking his cock and clearly ready to cum.

Katherine leaned in to get a better view and Spencer followed suit, this time letting his hand glide down her back and come to rest on her ass. Then to Spencer's surprise, she turned to him and said, "I want to watch you finish him off. Suck his cock until he cums in your mouth." He was clearly taken aback. This was something he had never done before or shown any interest in doing, but there was a command in her voice that compelled him to do as she wished. Maybe it was the implied promise of getting to enjoy her favors before the night was done. No matter, all he wanted to do at this point was please her.

He got on his knees before the man's engorged cock and watched as he stroked it. Katherine stepped forward and pushed Spencer's head toward the cock. "Suck it, she commanded and don't stop until he cums in your mouth." He was surprised how a hard cock felt in his mouth and how it tasted - slightly salty and musty, but not at all unpleasant. He could feel it pulse as he sucked, occasionally leaking a few drops of precum as he did so. Katherine kept her hands on the back of his head, thrusting his head forward until he could feel the head of the man's cock at the back of this throat, gagging when that happened. He heard a deep grunt as the man thrust his cock even deeper and felt the cum spurt into the back of his mouth. He couldn't believe how much cum was filling his mouth. Katherine showed no mercy and kept his head pressed against the man's balls until the last drop dribbled out. Only then did she let him pull back. He looked at her in the dim light, the cum leaking out of his mouth and down his chin. "Did you enjoy that Katherine?" She smiled - "Yes, dear, and the night is only just beginning."

Katherine thought... I only watch. Never have I participated before, in any way. What have I done? I have a vice president of the company on his knees, after making him suck a cock and taste the full flavor of thick hot cum? How do I backstep from this? How does Spencer unwind this clock? Katherine realizes that she's in unfamiliar territory in the club. Spencer seemed to be willing enough, to do what she asked of him. Spencer was still on his knees with cum still running down his chin. She licked the line of cum off his face and smiled at Spencer, bending over to look him in the eyes. "Spencer, I offer the utmost discretion for anything that happens tonight. We are now linked to something extraordinary. I want to step farther into this world than I ever have. I don't know what you've done before and aren't sure know what I'll want. Are you willing to do this, whatever we choose, whether it's to watch or to experiment?" Spencer, stood to his feet, raising Katherine with him. "My dear, yes. I'm exhilarated that you commanded me and that I obeyed. I want to do the same with you, should we choose. "

They both were highly aroused. Spencer pulled Katherine close to him, so she could feel the hardness beneath his trousers. He pulled her head close and kissed her with passion and lust. She moaned, no purred, as he thrust his tongue through her lips. She arched her back, pressing against him. They parted, so they could catch their breath and let their pulse slow down, it was obvious that others in the room were watching them, causing Katherine to blush.

Spencer took her hand and led her into the hallway. Katherine, flustered and aroused, leaned against the wall, trying to restore some sense of normalcy. Spencer stepped into her space and said, "Katherine, perhaps we should agree to limit our time together here, tonight. We're both aroused and hungry, which is a risky place to be when the attraction is so new to us. Shall we stay only an hour longer, then leave? I'll watch out for you and verify that you want to do each thing before we begin. Agreed?" Katherine said, "Yes, I agree that it's best to experience each other for only a short while longer tonight. We shall surrender to each other for an hour, as if we've known each other for a very long time."

It was Spencer's turn to find the right room for what he wanted to experience with Katherine. He turned and pulled her farther down the hallway. It didn't take long for him to find the playroom where one could engage fully in BDSM, or merely dip a toe into the water. It was best to introduce Katherine slowly to this erotic, dominant, submissive, trusting world. It could be for pleasure or for domination. As they entered the room, he decided that it would be 'for pleasure' with this goddess.... Katherine.

Once again Katherine and Spencer joined another couple on a leather couch. The room was larger than the last; its walls lined with racks holding all manner of chains, leather straps, whips, and other instruments of erotic pain. In the center of the room a woman stood against a large wooden X. Her arms were trapped high above her head to each arm of the upper X and her legs were bound with leather straps on the lower arms. She was wearing a thin slip. It had been torn from its hem to her waist, exposing her hairy mons. Her nipples pushed prominently against the thin fabric of the slip. She was blindfolded and awaiting her pain.

A dominatrix entered the room, to service the woman and provide what she needed. She was dressed in a black corset and shiny vinyl boots that extended to her upper thighs. Her pussy and breasts were exposed. She held something that looked like a cat of nine tails and began to lightly flick it between the legs of her subject. With each swish, the woman let out a low moan. The Dom increased the rhythm of her whipping and the woman moaned even louder. Katherine could see the woman's juices starting to run down her inner thigh. "Please, Please, she pleaded, stop, it's too much." The Dom paused briefly, but only long enough to place two clamps on the woman's nipples. She cried out in pain and squirmed.

Simple pleading would not end the night for the woman. The Dom inserted a long, curved dildo into the woman's pussy, pushing it deep. A wire extended from its end and led to a machine together two other wires. The Dom resumed the rhythmic whipping of the woman's pussy and turned a dial on the machine. The woman let out an alarmed cry, while her hips shuddered, and her face contorted. The Dom turned the dial further and the woman began to thrust her hips as is trying to fuck the dildo buried deep inside her. Finally, she arched backward and let loose a steam of liquid that splashed all over the thighs of the Dom. "Scarlet" the woman screamed - her safe word. The Dom turned off the machine and removed the clips and the dildo. The woman slumped into her restraints, breathing hard and still moaning.

Katherine was breathing hard as well. The excitement of what she had just witnessed made her wet and she wondered what it would feel like to experience what the woman had just experienced. She looked at Spencer. He gazed back at her, with desire in those blue-green eyes. "I very much want to watch you" he said. She wanted that too, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to cross that bridge just yet. Then she remembered her pledge to surrender herself to him for his pleasure as he had to her. "Yes, I want that too, only I want you to be my Dom." He leaned in to kiss her again, a long lingering kiss with their tongues exploring and probing. She put her hand in his lap and felt his hardness and decided she would learn what it felt like to have that hardness inside her. He took her hand and led her to the X and placed her in front of it.

Standing there fully clothed and in heels, Spencer looked into Katherine's eyes and stepped so close that only he and she could hear. He said, "Katherine, my goddess, do you trust me to know what you need?" She said, "Yes, Spencer, I said that I'd surrender to you tonight. I trust you to do what you want and to give me what I need." His next question surprised Katherine. Spencer asked, "Have you learned to enjoy the pleasure of pain?" Katherine quietly responded, "No, I have never experienced pain as part of the sexual experience, beyond the occasional light spanking or aggressive nipple play. "Spencer, earlier when they entered the club, decided that he'd provide her with pleasure for the night. However, he knows that the outer edge of pleasure, can indeed be the same place where you experience the beginning pleasures of pain.

12