Conventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered in her ear, "My Katherine, tonight, you will experience the full measure of pleasure. Then, I'll lead you over the edge into pain, to where you will moan and plead and reach even higher levels of pleasure mingled with the most exquisite pain you've ever known." He asked her for, and heard her safe word, the one that couldn't be mistaken for simple pleadings during sex.

Now, it began as he stepped back and turned her around. Spencer reached out and slowly unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor. He admired the sexy black bra and thong she was wearing. He sternly commanded her to turn around again. She was a bit embarrassed, as others had entered the room and were observing them. When Katherine turned around, he saw her swollen breasts and shapely body. He could feel his prick getting hard, aroused at her beauty. He placed a blindfold on Katherine, to heighten her pleasure. He told her to remove her bra, which she did. The thong remained because he wanted to see the string laced between her tight ass cheeks. He'd deal with that later.

As he grasped a breast and squeezed the nipple, he said, "Katherine, surrender, enjoy the pleasure and absorb the pain." One by one, Spencer bound Katherine's arms with cuff restraints to upper fasteners that were hanging from the ceiling and with her legs spread wide, fastened them to the lower constraints on the floor. He slid a padded table in front of her. Using the pulleys, he lowered her arms and placed a bar between the cuff restraints. He bent her over the padded table, so her ass was high in the air and her arms were pointing downwards. Her head and breasts were hanging provocatively over the front of the table. Spencer began giving Katherine what she needed.

Spencer knew that Katherine would go deeper into both pleasure and pain, while experiencing what he had planned for her. He walked around to the front of the table, grabbed both nipples and squeezed them hard. Katherine cried out, half with pleasure and half at the pain. Spencer removed his trousers and boxers and threw them to the side. Once again, he stepped in front of Katherine, took her nipples again and pulled them hard, lightly twisting each, continuing the introduction of pain with her nipples. She squirmed and moaned.

At the same time, he squeezed her jaw, forcing her mouth open, and pushed his hard cock deep into her throat. Katherine sucked and gagged at how deep he was, not able to breathe. He backed out enough for her to begin sucking him. He fucked her mouth because he could feel that she enjoyed it. Next, he added another level to Katherine's night.

He motioned to a man who was watching. The man stepped forward and stood in front of Katherine. Spencer removed his cock from Katherine's mouth and motioned for the man to fill her mouth with his cock. Spencer said to Katherine, "I have asked someone to join me in giving you pleasure tonight. Treat him as if he is me." Spencer released her breasts. The other man pushed his cock into her mouth, continued thrusting in and out and resumed the simple nipple play of pleasure and pain.

Katherine is lost in another place. The pleasure is alive, the pain is exquisite. Spencer moves around behind Katherine and slaps one ass cheek and then the other, startling her. When she gasps, the other man pushes his cock farther down her throat, teaching her that any severe reactions resulted in another response, some not so comfortable. Spencer pulled the thong's delicate material and let it snap back against her crack and pussy. Katherine loved it and moaned. He took a pair of scissors and cut the thong, fully exposing her tight ass ring and her pussy. Now, Spencer led Katherine into her final pain and pleasure for the night.

He found the devices that he wanted to use, a riding crop and a small anal plug. He said, "Katherine, this is for your pleasure. Enjoy all of it." Katherine was like putty in his hands. He began spanking her with the crop. One cheek then the other, until her ass was cherry red. He knew she was feeling the pain. Occasionally, he would lightly run his hand over the marks, causing exquisite pain, just enough to drive her farther into intense pleasure. Then, he moved between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock against her sopping wet pussy, from clit to anus, wetting it with her juices. Katherine wanted this and began pushing against him.

Just as she was pushing against him, he drove his long hard dick into her pussy. As he began slowly moving in and out of her pussy, he picked up the anal plug and rubbed it against Katherine's clit, which caused her to cry out. The other man held Katherine's head. Spencer said, "Baby, take this in and let the pain take you deeper." He moved the pussy lubricated anal plug to Katherine's tight virginal rosebud. He pressed the very tip against her ring. She instinctively squirmed against the unknown. Spencer said, "Katherine, take it for me." He pushed the plug in deeper, inch by inch, twisting it at the same time. Again, Katherine resisted. Spencer slapped her ass with one hand and told her to stop it. Spencer lubricated the anal plug and pushed it in farther. Then, it seated firmly into place. It would remain there until he removed it.

Now that she was ready, he fucked her in such a way that with every thrust into her, he would press against the plug. After a few moments, Katherine began meeting his thrusts, moaning, and whimpering. The other man was fucking her mouth and twisting the nipples even harder, in time with the fucking in her pussy. Katherine was now taking two cocks and enjoying the pain and pleasure. All she could think of was that she didn't want it to stop. Spencer stopped for a moment, grabbed the plug, and began lightly fucking her ass with it. Oh god, Katherine wanted it. Spencer reseated the plug, grabbed her hips, and began to pussy fuck fast and hard, watching her ass move with each thrust, watching Katherine's total surrender.

Spencer motioned to the man to cum in Katherine's mouth. A few fucks later, the thick string of cum shot into Katherine's mouth and oozed out the corners and down her chin. Katherine was gagging with the volume of cum. Spencer spread her ass cheeks, pulled out the plug, quickly inserted two fingers and began to finger fuck her ass and pound her pussy, coming violently into her wet tight cunt. At the same time Katherine exploded and cried out, jerking with each wave. My god, he was spasming and quivering, as was Katherine. Spent, he walked around in front of Katherine, pushed his cum coated cock in her mouth and made her suck it and lick it clean. Katherine never once used her safe word.

The cum was still dripping from her mouth; a combination of the man's and Spencer's, when Spencer removed her restraints, but only long enough to place her on her back. He refastened them. Her legs were spread wide, and her head hung backwards over the edge of the table. Spencer bent and kissed her. Their tongues and lips slippery with cum. "Now, be breathed into her mouth, "Katherine, now, enjoy what comes next."

He pulled back and motioned to a large black man and his partner who had been watching from the edge of the room. The man's cock was fully erect and glistened with precum, which was leaking onto the floor. His partner was wearing a black leather harness. Her breasts were large; her nipples raised and hard as erasers. A full curly bush protruded from between her large fleshy thighs. Her partner was tall and well built; he was oiled all over and his 9-inch cock stood straight out as he walked over to Katherine, where he stood between her legs. She felt his hands on her ankles as he loosened them from their shackles and pushed them back until her knees were pressed against her breasts. He thrust his cock into her pussy. She gasped because he was rock hard and stretched her to her limits. At the same moment, the woman's bush brushed her nose and lips and she lowered herself onto Katherine's face. She had never before tasted another woman and was surprised at how sweet her juices were. Spencer commanded her to pleasure the woman and she complied, probing with her tongue and pulling at the woman's clit with her lips and teeth.

Spencer stood over her watching her with the other woman. He lit a match. Katherine smelled the sulfur and her heart quickened. Spencer put the match to the wick of a candle and it flickered to life. He turned the candle to better melt the wax and then allowed a drop of hot wax to fall onto Katherine's right nipple. She cried out in pain, her cry muffled by the woman's pussy now gyrating on her face. Her whole body tensed in anticipation of another drop falling. The man was still pounding her pussy and she could feel herself on the brink of cuming. Katherine began to thrust back against the huge cock as she arched her hips to let him drive deeper. Just as she was about to come, he pulled out.

At that very moment, Spencer let another drop of hot wax fall - this time on her erect clit. It was immediately followed by the touch of an ice cube; and then Spencer's warm lips and mouth gently sucking on it. The mixture of pain and pleasure was almost too much to bear, but she wasn't ready yet to use her safe word.

Spencer heard no word from Katherine, so he signaled to the black man, who removed the plug from her ass and began to push his stiffened rod into her. She had never had a cock that big in her ass before, and she felt a sense of panic as it pushed deeper into her. Another drop fell - this one on her other nipple, and then a cascade of drops onto her belly. The woman continued to grind on her face and the man's cock pushed even deeper. She had completely surrendered herself at this point. She heard the woman grunt and push her pussy even harder against Katherine's mouth and lips. She felt a gush of liquid fill her mouth as the woman squirted and came on her face. The woman pulled away and Spencer leaned in to kiss her deeply.

Spencer had the crop in his hand again and was using it to lightly whip her breasts and nipples. They burned with the pleasure and pain of his rhythmic torture. The man was deep into her now and thrusting hard. It was his turn to cum. When the moment came, he pulled out from her and moved to her face where he came in her open mouth. While he did so, Spencer slapped her pussy and clit with the crop over and over again. Just when she was ready to shout her safe word, he pushed the ice cube into her pussy and then slowly licked and sucked it out as she finally came. Wave after wave of her orgasm consumed her as she pushed her pussy into Spencer's face.

It was some time before the last spasm left her body. She was completely drained. She had never experienced anything like that in her life. It was incredible. Spencer removed the blindfold from her face and took off the remaining restraints. She looked up at the smiling faces that greeted her, included those of the black couple that she had serviced. She blushed and made a half-hearted attempt to cover herself, but Spencer took his hands in hers, drew her close and kissed her passionately. "I think our hour is up Katherine; are you ready to go back to the hotel?"

It took Katherine a moment to clear her head. Spencer retrieved her dress and undergarments while her breathing slowed, and she regained her senses. Katherine took her bra and panties. Spencer re-dressed while Katherine eased into her underwear, dress and heals. He took her hand and led her to the door, placing his hand in the middle of her back to steady her. They stepped into the darkened hallway. Katherine turned to speak with Spencer. But, he pressed his mouth against her lips and kissed her softly. They both were thinking about what just happened and where things would go from here.

Spencer called the limousine, which was waiting nearby. By the time they exited the club, the limo was waiting, chauffer at the car to assist. He opened the door. First Katherine, then Spencer stepped into the limo. Spencer asked that the privacy panel be raised, and the intercom turned off. Spencer placed his hand on Katherine's thigh. Both were deciding what they wanted next.

Spencer spoke first saying to Katherine, "Katherine, tonight was an unexpected pleasure for me. I knew about that club but had always been too busy to take the time to explore the options there. The biggest excitement for me tonight was your total willingness to please me, whatever I asked of you." Katherine, still a bit breathless, said, "Spencer, I've dabbled into this lifestyle at a cursory level, as a voyeur with my previous partner. From the first time we met, and your finger glazed across my wrist, I was attracted to you. I've never dared the type of surrender that I experienced with you tonight. And, the orgasm was amazing, with wave after wave overtaking me. Thank you for helping me to accept your commands and to absorb the pain until it became pleasure. I'm at a loss for words to fully explain it." Let's take the night to think about what happened and to decide how each of us wants to proceed.

They retired to their respective rooms for the night. The next morning was hectic as both had to prepare for the day's activities. Both Spencer and Katherine gave their presentations and waited for the limo together after the convention. Neither gave any outward hit of what happened the previous evening, or how they were feeling standing there side by side. The limo arrived and both climbed into the limo, after an exhausting day. During the next couple of hours, they discussed their options.

Again, Spencer asked for total privacy for him and Katherine. They eased closer until their thighs touched. Spencer turned to Katherine, held her face and kissed her. Katherine responded and wanted more. The two discussed, in a calmer manner than was possible the night before. Both voiced their concern about beginning an office relationship, even though in separate divisions of the company. Nothing prevented them from beginning a relationship, with a more traditional start, rather than from the unconventional beginning they experienced the previous night. Spencer and Katherine knew that they had experienced something extraordinary at the club. They both wanted to get to know each other better, on a different level. The attraction was palpable. They would begin again at the beginning. It was agreed that Spencer would call Katherine and setup their next date. Katherine was smiling as Spencer dropped her off at her townhouse. Spencer thought that he was the luckiest man in the world to have found Katherine.

12