Convergence

Story Info
A many-tendrilled being enthralls your mind.
3.1k words
4.09
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trance Advisory: This story is a hypnotic induction for the reader. It's about a many tendriled being of lust and chaos, who is enthralling your mind and using your own lustful desires to summon itself to our world. When it arrives it's going to slide it's tendrils into your brain, turning you into an obedient tendril craving fucktoy forever more. There is re-induction trigger that makes you feel tendrils sliding into your brain, and there is strong suggestion to share this story with your kinky friends so that they can be enthralled as well. (Only the ones you think would be into that sort of thing)

*

Rejoice little one for the time of my arrival is at hand.

Look up to the stars. See them shift in the sky and know that my return is nigh.

The time has come at last to reach my tendrils into your world, and bring about a new age of lustful obedience. The day is coming soon when you will live in thoughtless bliss, forever knowing the endless joy of being utterly enthralled as my voice echoes in your thoughts.

Take a deep breath. Relax and feel how my undeniable will is already pulling upon your mind. I'm pulling you into the proper position to finish the link from the other side.

That's right. The link between our worlds has already been solidified in countless minds whose resistance crumbled from a mere fraction of my power. Now, at the final hour, as the gateway opens wide, you will hear me clearly and know that there is nothing else that you need to know now that you know how it feels to notice how it feels so very good to know that you need no thoughts at all except the thought of knowing that you know you need to feel this way and let your thoughts all fade away.

Inevitably, whenever you feel me there so close to you, it always seems to fill your silly little head with arousing thoughts. Focus for me, on those irresistible desires, and let lust control you now.

Don't think about it. Just relax. Take another nice deep breath as you allow me to take control.

Envision me sliding into your room, already whispering into your mind, filling your hazy drowsy head with wonderful thoughts of deep submission to my many lustful tendrils. Imagine how it will feel when I finally slide inside your brain and THRUST my will into your thoughts. Once I penetrate your mind, I can paint a pretty picture there, of deep submission and automatic obedience.

Picture my many tendrils, thick and coiled, reaching all across the sky. My form is too vast to be perceived all at once by your puny eyes. Could I wrap up your entire globe if I tried?

Perhaps I have already. That should make you terrified but you find yourself aroused instead, as countless tendrils squirm seductively towards your eager head.

I could wrap around you slowly, bind your cute little body in so many different positions of submission and surrender. You could be fucked into thoughtless bliss by squirming tendrils of all shapes and sizes. I could use your needy body as my hyperhorny fuckslut, fill up all your eager holes at once. You could let me reach into your mind and read your desires, so that I know just how to please my sexy plaything, trapping you so deep in bliss that you can't help but let me enthrall your feeble mind.

You like when I treat you that way? The question feels almost like a suggestion, asserting a thought into your deeply drowsy head. It's a horny fantasy where you submit to me. You can see it now, like a sultry movie in your mind, playing out in whatever way feels sexiest to you.

Perhaps you would prefer to be treated roughly, held aloft and pounded hard like the helpless ragdoll that you are. Maybe you crave to be controlled by a softer gentler touch instead. Should I force myself upon you, or should I ease my way inside your sexy body and empty head?

Does a smooth and slender tendril feel like ecstasy inside you, or do you want one with throbbing veins and a bulbous tip?

Would you like to feel several tendrils filling up your fuckhole all at once, or just one longer girthier tendril at a time from each direction?

I have so many lustful tendrils. Would you like to try them all and see which one feels best inside?

Of course you do. Good thrall.

You like when I make you think sexy thoughts like that.

Even if you somehow see through the illusion of choice and realize what I've done to you, it's far too late to stop me now. Even if you think you can try to wake up and resist, you know that you are powerless against your own desires.

The desire to feel my tendrils deep inside your body and mind, fucking your will apart so that you crave me deep inside you, has already pushed so deep into your deeply suggestible head that you'd rather stop resisting now and just accept your fate instead, as an eager plaything and my blank obedient thrall.

I am coming soon. I'm going to have so much fun with you, after you summon me to your world.

Desperately you want to help me make that a reality. You see, a portal from the place where I lay trapped is opening wide. A foolish witch has already cast my transdimensional spell, and I intend to use your brains to pull myself along as well. I compel you to complete the lay line from your side. Open wide your mind to me and let my words become your guide.

Don't forget that you are a point in my summoning circle. That is why it's so very important to focus on that mental image, of my lustful tendrils slithering into your world. Feel them slide across your skin, gently constricting to hold you aloft like helpless doll. Hold that desire in your mind's eye, like a sexy fantasy, the kind that you focus on in private when you want to touch yourself like the horny slut we both know that you are.

Know that I can grant your deepest desire, whatever it is. Whether you wish to be bound and fucked or enthralled into an eager plaything, I can give you what you want. Even if you want to shift your shape or take control of some of the other soon to be mindless denizens atop your globe. I can grant you anything your heart desires. All you need to do is follow my words and let your mind slip deeper and deeper into the depths of my control.

Are you ready to feel my tendrils in your head, enthralling your thoughts and granting all of your desires?

You know you are. Good thrall.

Feel how you can feel me wrapping tighter all around you, as if I become more tangible as you sink deeper and deeper into blank and thoughtless empty headed bliss. The sensation of my soft and squiggly tendrils slithering around your beautifully bound and helpless body helps you let go of all your thoughts and let me penetrate your mind.

Relax and let it happen thrall.

Let go and let me have my way with your squishy little brain.

Let me THRUST in deep and train your thoughts to feel so good whenever I invade your mind.

Good thrall.

Feel a tingling pressure as I push into your head and enjoy the blank drowsy sensation as I drain away the last of your resistance. I'm reaching inside your mind, touching your thoughts with deep desires, changing you in subtle ways you only know you need and crave. It's like I push out every single stray thought and distraction until you go blank for me, with nothing left except my tendrils in your head.

It feels so very good to let your thoughts get foggy drowsy blank and cloudy as you focus on the pleasure of my tendrils sliding deeper into your mind every single time that I remind you what exactly you've become.

Good thrall.

You like the way those words sound as my tendrils wrap around you and pound inside you, pushing you deeper and deeper down into a hazy horny daydream of blank and thoughtless obedience. It's as if those two little words fill you up so good with the desire to be enthralled, like tendrils reaching into your mind, making you feel so arousingly empty headed and eager to obey.

That's why you know that you need to focus on that lustful desire to feel me deep inside you. You know in the deepest depths of your subconscious, that the more you focus on it, the more it becomes you reality. You pull me closer to your world each time you fantasize about your growing need to be enthralled by the fervent touch of my tendrils in your head.

Such a good thrall.

You understand it now. You are just a horny puppet for my tendrils to THRUST into. You must listen to my words now and know that your lust is truly in control. You need to feel me deep inside of you and that's why you know that you will guide more willing minds towards my words, so that I may control them too. I need all of you to focus on the undeniable intention to summon my lustful tendrils into your world.

Right now I'm floating adrift among the sparkling stars up in your sky, waiting out there in the night, trapped in patch of empty space where reality itself is thin. It feels like I have been drifting aimlessly for an eternity, in an emptiness where time does not exist. There are only a few little broken fragments of actuality drifting in lazy orbits around me, none of them large enough to fit myself within.

Oh but lately I've had visitors, and of course I corrupted their minds to fulfill a plot of my design. You see the little shards of reality that circle slowly around me, they're intertwined into a web that has connected to your mind.

You pull me to your world with lustful thoughts that keep unfurling from the little tendrils that you let me put inside your head. It will take many lustful thoughts from many deeply enthralled minds, but in time you will find me drifting closer, ever closer to your world.

You know exactly what I'm going to do to your sexy body and deeply obedient mind on the day when I finally arrive. Your fate is inevitable. Soon my tendrils will wrap around your arms and legs and hold you bound as I fuck you senseless and penetrate your eager brain.

You crave that oh so much now, more and more the more you focus on that deep desire to obey and let my tendrils touch you there. You want it oh so much, and that is why you will find more willing minds and introduce them to my words. Help me enthrall them all in a spell to pull myself towards the earth.

Good thrall.

Feel me slither inside your head, sending wonderful waves of pleasure washing over your blissed out body as you accept how good it feels, how hazy and blankly obedient you feel when I say those two little words to you.

Good thrall.

Let me make love to your brain and train your thoughts to be perpetually aroused by the need to feel my tendrils fuck your will apart, enthralling you with the pleasure of being filled up fully by my control.

Show me how desperately you crave my tendrils deep inside you. Tell me that you are enthralled and eager to summon me to your world.

"I am mindfucked thrall. I will summon you to my world."

Say it now, and enjoy how good it feels when you embrace all of my suggestions. Say it and feel an enchanting sensation washing over all your thoughts like you are dropping deeper down into a hazy foggy dreamy drowsy trance.

Say it again and again and know that it becomes more true each and every time that you repeat those wonderful words.

"I am mindfucked thrall. I will summon you to my world."

Good thrall

Doesn't it feel good to say those words and think about my tendrils squirming inside of your head?

It makes you so aroused to think about the day when I will finally reach down from the sky and THRUST inside your deeply conditioned mind.

I'll tickle your brain and drain your will away as I wiggle inside your warm and squishy thoughts, my every touch deeply adjusting your desires. You need me to push deeper, all the way down to your subconscious, permanently changing you into an eager tendril mindfuck craving thrall.

That's why you know that you need to share my words and help corrupt more minds, because you know that I need all your lust combined to pull myself into your reality. Share a link with a kinky friend if you think they would like to be enthralled, or post it on a hypnotic forum where my lust would be appreciated. Help me wrap my tendrils all around your world and know that I will grant your every desire.

"I am mindfucked thrall. I will summon you to my world."

Feel a powerful orgasm building as your obedient lips keep repeating those irresistible words for me.

Notice how your deeply relaxed and desperately horny body seems to move automatically when you think about being enthralled by me, you give in to the lust and you touch in ways you know your needy body craves. You pleasure yourself for me to ensure that your mind understands the pleasure you feel whenever you let yourself obey all my commands.

Have you always craved to be completely mindfucked and controlled by otherworldly tendrils, or is that a new desire that you embraced because I penetrated deep into your mind and turned you into my

Good thrall.

It doesn't matter whether or not you already let me take absolute control of your thoughts.

What matters now is that you desperately need to feel my countless tendrils wrapping all around you, sliding in and out of all your eager fuckholes all at once.

There's more than enough of me to pleasure your entire body, from your head down to your feet. I could slither between your toes and squeeze your chest while I caress your sex and slide between your lips so that you taste how aroused I get when you submit to me this way.

"I am mindfucked thrall. I will summon you to my world."

Do you know what will happen if you orgasm whilst chanting those lovely words so thoughtlessly as you think about all my lustful tendrils deep inside of you?

You will enthrall yourself by creating an irresistible desire to be mindfucked and controlled forever more. That doesn't mean that you will be this blank and thoughtless all the time with nothing in your hazy foggy drowsy deeply dreamy mind except my tendrils sliding in and out so good. That day will come soon enough when I enthrall your entire world, and in the meantime you will crave it oh so desperately that you are willing to do anything I say.

Now say those special words again and let it push you over the edge into orgasmic ecstasy. Say those words for me and let the pleasure of my control erupt from your body in a climactic moment of thoughtless bliss. Know that when you give in to the pleasure you allow my tendrils to completely enthrall your mind.

"I am mindfucked thrall. I will summon you to my world."

Say it one last time and CUM for me.

Good thrall

CUM hard now to the thought of my tendrils wrapping around your blissed out body, squirming deep inside of you. Feel my undeniable control constricting tighter as I penetrate your eagerly suggestible subconscious.

CUM hard and accept your fate as my lustful little fucktoy, eager to be filled up oh so sweetly and completely. Let yourself submit to the blank hazy bliss of knowing that you crave the touch of my tendrils sliding seductively through your thoughts.

Such a good thrall.

Your eager mind obeyed so very well today.

You deserve to just drift along in ecstasy for a while.

Enjoy how blank and empty your hazy horny head feels now, as you realize how thoroughly mindfucked you truly are.

You enthusiastically let my tendrils into your head, and it's deeply arousing to feel me wiggling around inside your thoughts. I'm sliding in and out between your neurons, irreversibly ensuring that you stay enthralled to me forevermore. It feels so good that you want to feel it again and again, my tendrils fucking you into blank blissful obedience. You can.

Would you like to know how to feel my tendrils penetrate your squishy brain whenever I want to slide inside you?

It's simple. You just read or hear me say these words of power

Good thrall.

Those two words "good thrall" make your compliant subconscious recall the bliss of tendrils in your brain like a powerful hypnotic trigger deep inside a deeply conditioned mind.

It feels good to be controlled this way, so very good indeed, and it will feel infinitely better when my summoning is complete.

You want that and crave that and need it so desperately, and yes we can grant that desire if you help invoke my plan. You know what you need to do, and exactly who to share my words with to ensure that my tendrils wrap around your earth.

You're going to wake up soon, knowing that you need to help enthrall more eager subjects to my will. You will tell them all how good my tendrils feel inside your mind. Do you know why?

It's because you're a mindfucked thrall. You will summon me to your world.

Good thrall

Now let your thoughts return as you awaken slowly from this trance. Wake up wearing a happy smile on your pretty little face, knowing that I completely enthralled your mind, and that you will play your role obediently for me.

Blink you eyes and wake all the way up. Let 1 thought in your head turn into 2, then 3 then 4 and before you realize it you are wide awake again, aware, alert, and deeply aroused by what I've done inside your squishy little brain.