Roll a Charisma Save

Story Info
A DnD player and her character fall to a seductive spell.
2.7k words
4.41
12.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex poured over his notes one last time. He'd meticulously crafted this plot to ensnare and capture, to draw in his unsuspecting prey until there was surely no escape, and leave her helpless before the insurmountable will of the unflinching villain that she would soon face.

He arranged the table carefully and set out a couple snacks, as well as his traditional goblet of mead and glass of water for himself. Honeyed words always made bad news more palatable, or at least that's what he told himself. He set the map and props he'd need on a nearby table and sat back. He pulled up his laptop and checked the time. His guest wasn't due for another 15 minutes, so he began double checking the ambient music he'd lined up. He'd honestly been relieved when his players had all asked for individual adventures leading up to the final confrontation with the big bad evil guy. They'd needed to power up and wrap up some individual plot points, and if he'd had to try to work it all in it could've majorly impacted their timeline. He'd already had sessions with Braggi (Jason), Rickard (Julia) and De'astia (Helena), leaving only his current query Alistana (Sasha) to round out the party. A knock at the door sounded breaking him from his thoughts, and he went and welcomed his guest

Sasha set up her dice tray on the table with an eager giggle "I am so excited. This cave and that necklace...there's unfinished business here". Alex chuckled as he laid out the map of the cavern with a black cloth over it to obscure past the entryway. "Aw come on! We explored the whole cave last time we were here!" She whined, looking angrily at the map. Alex rolled his eyes.

"That doesn't mean YOU know what's in it. Alistana has an intelligence of 12 and a wisdom of 8. So, I'll let you roll to see if you know where the next turn is, min maxing has consequences. But let me set the scene first." He hit a few buttons on his phone and the lights dimmed, a slow ambient cave music started playing, and vaguely twinkling lights appeared all around the table and the room. Alex had spent a couple grand designing his Great Hall. Sasha put her mini down on the map at the opening to the cave and set up her character sheet, pulling out her flask and setting it down on the table.

"You arrive at the cave of Prata Maina, having split with your party to do some individual training before you make your assault on the Horned King's castle. In your previous quest here you were on the trail of a hag kidnapping people from the nearby village. You were forced to retreat when you realized the hag's power was greater than your own spellcasters, but in the process, you lost a necklace sacred to you and your village. You swore to someday return, reclaim your holy relic, and slay the hag who took it from you. You approach the cave with quiet trepidation, your faithful sword Hydra Fang at your side, what would you like to do first?"

The adventure progressed as planned, with Sasha succeeding on some key checks to avoid traps and environmental hazards. Her high level stats, skills, and the plethora of magical items she'd collected on her journey aided her well in that regard. As she approached the hags lair, Alex made the switch to a haunting folk ballad and a dramatic flashing sequence of lights. He tapped another button and a fog machine at the edge of the table began to cover the map in a slow stream of eerie fog.

"Holy Shit" Sasha whispered, looking over the map with wonder. It's true, this was the kind of pageantry he usually reserved for the Big Bad of a campaign, not a singular villain that individual party members would face in their free time. Switching on his voice modulator he placed it against his throat and began to speak.

"Ah, little mouse, I see you didn't learn your lesson last time and wandered right back into the vipers den hmmm?" The modulator and his computer, making sure his next words would echo through the hidden sound system in the room."Weak and helpless" he tapped again"Before me?" Sasha bristled a little bit at the insinuation, but Alex could already see her nerves beginning to get the better of her. "She obviously knows you're here, but you can't see her anywhere. Roll for initiative"

Sasha made her roll, and started off strong taking the first move. She tried using a magical item to reveal the hag should she be invisible, but it showed nothing. Alex tapped a few more keys and the music began to loop a little more quietly with the underlying whisper of his words still murmuring underneath it all. "So she's gonna use a legendary action at the end of your turn, make a wisdom saving throw for me" He smiled in his most soothing voice. Sasha rolled high, but her non-existent modifier made it all but impossible for her to make the save. "You feel your muscles drain of strength, and feel your body go limp, as you hang in the air like a rag doll. You are considered paralyzed and cannot move or speak." She flinched because she knew she was in trouble.

"The hag appears before you, her face hidden beneath a cloaked hood"He smiled, donning a cloak and black blank mask from the back of his chair and approaching Sasha with his face hidden.

"Her breath is hot against your cheek as she taunts you 'Little Mouse I'm sorry. I've done you a disservice. You see the fact you thought you could wander in here alone means you didn't properly understand last time exactly how much danger you were in.' She hisses at you. She pulls out your ancestral necklace, dangling it in your face."

He pulled out a beautiful ruby necklace that he'd purchased for just this occasion and dangled it before her face. He tapped a button on his phone with his free hand and binaural beats started on alternating sides of the room. He slowly swung the necklace as the various twinkling and shifting lights."'Your quest is complete now little one...you can relax and rest now.' she whispers to you, swinging the necklace entrancingly in front of your paralyzed eyes. You're unable to look away as she captivates you with the ruby" He muttered, completely focused on gauging her reaction. He could already see her thoughts fading behind her eyes.

"What would you like to do for your turn?" He asked casually, trying to discern how taken in she is.

"I...can't do anything...can I?" Sasha asked, looking confused and nervous, but with a stoned look about her as though she wasn't quite sure of anything. Alex smiled and shook his head.

"Roll a D20 to see if you save from the effect." He smiled, Sasha tossed a die and didn't save, to his relief. He tapped a button on his phone and the mask sprung to life, pulsing with ruby light. Blue undertones punctuated the binaural beats.

"The hag leans in close, looking you in the eye and casting hypnotic patterns on the necklace, drawing you in and giving you disadvantage on your wisdom saving throws. She's going to try to cast Geas on you...roll a wisdom saving throw." He smiled behind the mask, seeing her face go slack as she stared at the flashing lights. He pulled a dice out from his pocket and pressed it into her palm, feeling it fall without resistance into the dice tray. A natural 1. He'd rolled that loaded dice 100 times to be sure it would perform when needed.

"A critical failure...you'll follow her instructions without hesitation." He smirked beneath the mask and began using the hag's voice again"Little Mouse, listen to my words and listen well. You will now obey the master of this dungeon...me...you must obey me without thought or question. Because you're now under my spell. Do you understand?" He intoned, her face reflecting the light of the mask, still utterly focused on the necklace.

"Good girl. Now, I've modified this lovely necklace of yours with a powerful curse. Once you wear it, you'll fall madly in love with, and obey without thought or question, the first man you see. The necklace will need to remain on you for 24 hours, but after that the curse will transfer to you. You'll be unable to remove it, or resist these feelings. Do you understand little mouse?" He asked in the hag's voice. Sasha nodded without hesitation, accepting the necklace as he pressed it into her hand. She placed the necklace around her neck and sealed it, still mesmerized by the flashing lights.

"Roll a charisma saving throw to resist the effect." He said, this time in his own voice. He once again pressed the loaded die into her hand and she dropped it. Natural 1 once again. A critical failure."Close your eyes little mouse" He whispered in the hag's voice. Sasha's eyes slipped closed and he slipped a pair of bluetooth headphones over her ears, clearing the flashing lights and smoke and returning to his chair. He carefully modified her character sheet to reflect his new changes, and sat back in his chair.

"The hag reaches out and strokes your still paralyzed cheek as your helpless body hangs limp in the air. She casts modify memory on you...because of the Geas you auto fail willingly. You begin to forget everything that has transpired and slowly remember what really happened. You visited the cave, and defeated the hag. She returned your necklace with a deal that she unlocked its true powers as thanks for sparing her life. You also found a new magical scythe, more powerful than hydra fang. You also remember you and I laughing and bonding the whole session, you growing more and more willing to confess the secret crush you've been harboring for me. You realize I'm kind and caring and would never hold it against you even if I didn't return your feelings...though you're fairly sure I do....when I awaken you you'll see me...and the necklace's curse will take effect. Do you understand Alistana? Sasha?" He smiled.

"Yes" Sasha whispered, giving a little shiver at the sound of her name. He'd known of her crush from their third session and had more than once tried to romance her gently. But Sasha was so painfully shy she never would react, becoming uncomfortable at his best efforts, but never failing to tell the others how infatuated she was with him behind his back. He'd decided to handle the situation...years as a psychologist and hypnotherapist, close to two decades as an erotic hypnofetishist left him with all the skills and tools he needed. She was beautiful, a true gem with fiery crimson hair and emerald eyes, the perfect level of plump with a sort of smirking quiet confidence...in all subjects but love.

"Sasha, wake up. Are you there?" He asked with a smile, snapping his fingers repeatedly. Sasha sat bolt upright, obviously startled, and looked around. "You have a little bit too much wine there kiddo?" He asked with a chuckle. Sasha smiled sheepishly, looking at him with an expression that could only be described as adoration.

"Uhm...so that went really well. I kinda regret not killing her, but I feel like the stuff I got will be more important in our final fight against the BBEG..." She mumbled, nervously tucking her hair behind her ear. Alex smiled at her flirtatious behavior and leaned back in his chair with a heavy sigh.

"I mean this session is just for you...if you want to do something, do it. When it's just the two of us you don't have to have any regrets alright?" He smiled, inflecting his voice to phrase it as more of an order than a suggestion. He could see that it had taken after a moment, when Sasha stood and walked toward him.

"Alex, how long did it take you to plan this campaign?" She asked, walking till she stood before him, looking down into his eyes. Her posture and demeanor had completely changed. He'd never seen this kind of confidence from Sasha outside of the game, and it was deeply arousing. He'd been straining to keep from getting an erection throughout the programming despite his desires, but her newfound seductive sway ruined any chance of that.

"uhm...I mean I wing a lot of it. But the original campaign was about two months of planning. These one shots, with the props and effects, took about a week each...few hundred in supplies." He admitted sheepishly with a bit more pride than he meant to. Sasha smiled, and gently guided his chair away from the table, rolling it back with him in it. She sat on his lap and adjusted her firm perky ass on the bulge therein, causing it to twitch and Alex to let out a small involuntary groan.

"You do all of that for what? Us? Me? Thanks and praise...and never any reward. Let me fix that'' She smiled, sliding sensually from his lap to her knees on the floor. He watched with rapt attention as she undid his zipper and fished out his cock. He groaned as she gently pressed her lips to his cockhead. She looked up at him with that same look of adoration, driving him wild.

"Suck me" He commanded, his vision blurring red with lust. As soon as the order passed his lips Sasha dove into an unskilled but wildly enthusiastic blowjob. Taking him all the way into her throat effortlessly and making the most desperate eye contact. Her beautiful crimson hair flew wildly around as she did her work, driving him close to orgasm more quickly than he'd have liked. In truth he knew he wouldn't cum, he'd never could from oral, but god if she wasn't driving him up the wall in the meantime. "Sasha" He groaned loudly to encourage her. He felt her purr around his cock and saw her smile up at him. He threw his head back and relished both the power and sheer sexual satisfaction he felt in that instant.

"Sasha...please...ride me. Let me feel you" He groaned, laying his hand on her cheek and pulling her towards the couch. She followed on all fours like a dutiful pet and as soon as he flopped back down onto it she was on him again. Struggling to pull clothes off as she kissed and groped and stroked. They managed to get naked and he took a moment to admire his new lady love before hoisting her onto his lap and sliding inside her already soaking cunt. He knew immediately he wouldn't last long as she aggressively rode him and cooed soft encouragements. Sweet words to stroke his ego

"baby you're so big" "why did I wait so long" "You're making me feel so good" but the one that finally set him off was something he didn't expect me. "Fucking breed me!" She groaned.

Never one to deny a lady her request he buried himself in her and erupted, filling her pussy with hot cum as she clamped down on him in her own orgasm. They rode out their climax together before her body collapsed gently on him. He felt her shaking after a moment and began to panic somewhat, before realizing belatedly that it was laughter.

"Fuck why didn't I do that sooner? Goddamn It Alex how did you let me wait so long? God...We're getting married tomorrow and you have carte blanche to use me as a personal fuckdoll for the rest of our lives. Okay?" She asked casually, brushing her hair out of her face and smiling down at him. Alex was too stunned to speak for a moment and just nodded, smiling and enjoying his new lover's touch. "No but seriously stud, I'm gonna get my phone and order Uber Eats so this can be a proper date and I can call you my boyfriend tomorrow...but you don't have to put clothes back on." She smiled, climbing off him and releasing a torrent of cum onto the couch. She blushed for a moment but regained her composure, walking over to the table.

Alex collapsed back onto the couch with a laugh and a sigh, knowing full well he may have bitten off more than he could chew.