All Comments on 'Conversation by a Burning Bed'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Option 2 of the divorce was just idiotic and absurd. He was trying to prove a point but in a truly stupid-ass way.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"He is outraged, but in the end is convinced in therapy and by his wife to forgive her and even to treat her young lover with civility." - I know it's the other story, not this one, but there is NO amount of forgiveness that would allow me to even tolerate the lover's presence, let alone "treat him with civility."

\

@Whackdoodle, no, wife-beaters should be punished, but just because some aren't, that means that no cheating wife should ever be punished?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This would be very good, but the authors couldn't leave it alone and wrote a second part that's simply a cuck-out by a weak, needy demi-man. Is it a rule on LW that normal men can't be written as consistent characters?

Other than that, there's a lot of talent in these authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm with the author on this one don't treat the cheating sluts lover civil, laugh when his balls hit the pavement. Sorry, haven't read the story yet just the header had to comment and went into my own history there for a minute.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐ Possibly one of the best BTB stories I've read here.

Enough said. [Drop the mic]

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I loved it, couldn't have said it better myself, in fact I didn't. I was just a woos, she left and we divorced, left the girls with me but of course when I re-married she couldn't have that and took the away. End of story except she did me a favor and I met a good faithful woman with four great kids, it lasted 40 years.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Like stoties where player pays.any man who knowingly takes another mans wife is lowest form of shit and has no understandng of honor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worse than the original...which sucked .

Cuck boy literally leaves her everything .

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

90:10 split....what a pathetic cuck!!

Kick the whore out!!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Nothing original.

More repetitive shit. Your main character acts like he’s 13 years old. You shit on the concept of a story where a man and a woman talk out a problem they have and come to an accommodation. They find healing, you complain there’s not enough punishment.

What kind of a fucking idiot are you? Do you think the way to happiness in human relationships is more punishment and hatred?

The fact is, that you never emotionally got out of adolescence. You are mentally frozen in a pathetic “Hatfields and McCoys” cycle of revenge and retribution.

You must be so much fun in relationships. I’ll bet you count up every hurt that someone has given you, and you savor the pain, warming your metaphorical hands on the fire of your rage. You get close to women so that you can have someone close by that you can safely hurt.

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To give the unfaithful spouse 90% of the marital assets is a level of lunacy not previously seen in LW. To do so as a bribe to keep the wife away from her lover is simply pathetic. The MC had identified the appropriate means by which to ensure there would be no additional trysts between the lovers. Vain young men are responsive to disfiguring and/or disabling injuries. One unfortunate mugging that left the the lothario with facial disfigurement and a shattered elbow joint would almost certainly result in his rapid relocation to a distant location as soon as his health would permit lengthy travel. His interest in further contact with the catalyst for his misfortune would be nil.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

The ruttwielded below does not like it, then it must be ok ,at least for the man. Look at that profile. Every story favorited by the rutt is a cuck story. Literally every one. Tells you a lot ….

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuckold is willing and give the bitch 90% ,I'd give her fuck all, load of fucking bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three weeks later their house caught on fire and burned to the ground. Two bodies were found on the new, but now charred mattress. The cheating skank wife and young lover boy had ignored the warnings and were humping their brains out when they were subdued and chained to the bed. Hubby had a wonderful alibi in place as he secured them before setting the house ablaze. Young stud was crying and whimpering while the stupid slut screamed for help. Hubby was never caught and lived happily ever after. the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much BTB is you give the cheating skank slut 90%. Otherwise, good reaction by husband.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

The open end made it halfway away at least instead of going full cuckold.

Oop part two was it click bait for a RAAC?

orion2bear2orion2bear28 months ago

What woman thinks she can have a relationship with a college age boy 20 yrs younger that is worth throwing away her marriage.women always have a choice cheat or don't an adult knows the consequence of her actions

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh good one, so too the point

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How is this not rated higher? It is so compact, direct and forthright.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another pathetic man crying like a little girl, having his little temper tantrum and then pretending to be on the moral high ground before running away like the coward he is.

One can only wonder whether that was the motif of his life and the explanation as to why his wife tried something better.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Dead solid perfect BTB!!!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hahaha, that gave me a good laugh. If only life or reality worked out that way, this story would be great. Reading this made me think of a wronged husband after the fact, living in the wrong part of town fantasizing what might have been. She would have left after his second insult…nobody sits there taking it, no matter how wrong they are.

114FSO114FSOabout 2 months ago

Burn the Bitch. She gets everything her entitled thought process determined she may be entitled to. Fuck you bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A selfish heart leads to narcissistic thinking and beliefs. If the heart isn't fixed, everything else will be bad, and broken, and eventually dead.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 2 months ago

How is it BTB if he's willing to let her have 90% of everything they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Jesus Fuck

Old_LionOld_Lion21 days ago

Wooo a Savage BTB! loved it!

desecrationdesecration14 days ago

I like the King Solomon option on the house. She can have what she wants that the husband provided, or she can have her lover, but not both. Forces some wakefulness.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

story TAGS