Conversation Overheard

Story Info
Allan heard some college girls talking loudly and reckoned...
6.5k words
4.38
3.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allan, who was in his sixties, was walking through the park when he saw three girls in college uniform walking slowly in front of him. He recognised the uniform as being from the sixth form College, being a short-sleeved white shirt, and a dark blue skirt.

He knew the rules that the skirts should be down to the girl's knees, but it was now after college and, as so often happened, the skirts were now raised well above the knees and only just covered the girl's bottoms. Being summer, the girls had on white ankle socks but otherwise bare legs and Allan did like to look at bare legs just as he liked to look at bare arms.

Allan was walking faster than the girls, but not much faster, and when he caught up to them he heard a discussion they were having. He heard one of the girls call someone not in the group but who was at college, "That Casey is a bitch with a bubble bottom that needs a really hard spanking." She even emphasised the fact that, "Because the bitch has a bubble bottom it would be a particularly good target for a spanking."

One of the other girls laughed and said, "You are right, Nikki. I've had the cane, and the headmistress said that my bottom was a good target for her, but I bet she would find a bubble bottom an even better target." Again she laughed, before adding, "Actually, I bet the headmistress would find spanking a bare bubble bottom even better than caning a dress-covered bottom," and she laughed as did the others.

The first girl, Nikki, then added, "Yeah, Emma, her bubble bottom is good for a spanking and mine is good to take a man's dick."

That got a laugh from both the other girls.

Allan thought that both Nikki and Emma were particularly rude, but also noticed that Nikki actually also had a bubble bottom herself. He smiled to himself thinking this girl's bottom definitely deserved a good hard spanking and he would be up for giving it to her.

Allan had now passed by the girls and no longer heard what was being said and continued on to the shops. When he got there, he decided to have a coffee and went into the coffee bar, got his coffee and went and sat down. As he had been walking towards the shops and now that he had sat down, he couldn't get out of his mind the sight of that girl Nikki's bubble bottom and the comments that she had made, and started to fantasise about taking down her knickers, putting her across his lap, and giving her bare bubble bottom a good thrashing. He got a very hard erection thinking about giving the thrashing.

Just a few minutes later Allan was surprised to see Nikki walk into the coffee bar and also get a coffee and then sit down, in fact at the table next to his. She immediately went onto her phone.

After a few minutes, Allan leaned across to the girl and said, "Hi Nikki, I see you're from the sixth form College. I know your headmistress, Miss Hoskins." It was a lie but he knew her name from articles in the local newspaper.

Nikki looked up in surprise and whilst she would normally have given a sharp retort to anybody who interrupted her when on her phone, she decided she'd better not if this man knew the headmistress. Mrs Hoskins was not one to deal lightly when a complaint was made when one of the girls was rude in public, and she didn't particularly fancy being caned again, at least not by her.

She was also surprised this man knew her name. Therefore, she replied, "How do you know my name?"

Allan smiled as he then said, "Well, Nikki, I was walking past you in the park when you loudly said that Casey was a bitch. What would Mrs Hoskins say about that?"

Nikki blushed but Allan thought how pretty that made her look with her long dark hair which of course should've been tied back into a bun but had now been released and flowed over her shoulders. She also had a very pretty face and lovely bare arms. However, none of that interested him quite as much as the bubble bottom that she had and which he had imagined in his own mind staring up at him from his lap.

Allan loved that Nikki was blushing and continued, "You also said that she should have her bottom spanked. I think that something else should happen, though."

Nikki wondered what he meant and asked, "What should happen?"

Allan replied, "It's quite common when someone says that someone else should be spanked, that actually it's because they want to be spanked themselves. Have you ever been spanked?"

Nikki blushed an even deeper red and bit her lip, all of which convinced Allan that he had actually said exactly what Nikki was wanting.

Nikki was now looking around and was clearly very embarrassed, but instead of just walking away, and without answering the question, she asked, "Have you ever given a girl a spanking?"

Allan again lied as whilst he would love to spank a girl he never had but replied, "Yes I have. Afterwards, the girl gave me a big thank you with a blowjob."

Nikki swallowed hard and was still blushing as she replied without thinking, "Well, I've given a couple of boys a blow job, but I've never been spanked."

Allan then asked, "Your friend in the park said that she had been caned. Have you been caned?"

Nikki replied, "Yes, so I know a spanking will also hurt."

Allan saw that Nikki blushed an even deeper red and wondered whether he had in front of him a girl who wanted to be spanked. He therefore said in quite a stern tone of voice but still quietly so that only Nikki would hear, "Well, I think that what you said was really rude, and you should have your knickers taken down and your bottom spanked."

Nikki was now licking her lips and obviously thinking about what had been said, but Allan supposed she would not actually agree and would now stomp off calling him all sorts of names as she did so.

Nikki didn't do any of that, though, and looking nervous, replied, "You are right. I do deserve a spanking, but I really don't want Mrs Hoskins to know what I said." She still wasn't too worried about Mrs Hoskins but wanted to be spanked by a man and not disciplined by a woman. If a woman disciplined her then it was exactly that, discipline, but she saw being spanked and even caned by a man as sexually erotic.

Allan wasn't expecting that reply but thought maybe she was up for it and replied, "Well, you have the clear alternative. We go back to my house now, which is not far from here, and I will give you a thrashing of a lifetime to teach you not to be so rude about people in public." Then when he saw that Nikki still wasn't stomping off, he added, "Unless you do want me to tell Mrs Hoskins?"

Nikki caught her breath, clearly with a sense of fright, and looked around nervously before she spoke, and then looked directly at Allan and said, "No, please don't tell Mrs Hoskins. I will come with you because I do know I deserve a spanking and it will teach me not to be so rude in the future."

Allan then replied, "Okay then, Nikki. Let's go."

With that, Allan stood up and stared at Nikki. He still half-expected her to give some rude retort and call him a dirty old man or the like, but she didn't and instead stood up herself, and clearly she did want to go with him.

Allan then led Nikki out of the coffee shop and walked towards his house. He thought he ought to make Nikki feel a little more at ease and he said, "When we get back to the house, my wife will be there. She will watch me give you the spanking."

Nikki still didn't want to be spanked by a woman because that would remind her of Mrs Hoskins. She therefore said in a concerned tone of voice, "But you'll be the one giving me the spanking? Right?"

Allan was very pleased with that and replied, "Of course. It will be me that gives you the spanking."

Nikki gave a quiet sigh of relief. She had wanted to be spanked by Mr Bolt, her favourite teacher at college whom she had a huge crush on. However, he never did and Nikki thought that Allan would be a great choice instead. Now, she was actually feeling more relaxed about being spanked and had fantasied about being spanked and then giving the man who spanked her a blowjob, so to wind Allan up she said in a testy tone of voice, "I won't be crying so you can spank me as hard as you want."

Allan saw that as a challenge and replied, "Challenge accepted, Nikki."

Nikki loved that threat and felt quivers bouncing around her vulva. She knew that her group of friends were seen as bullies at the college, but that for her it was an act and in reality, she herself had seriously submissive feelings and was turned on by the very thought of being spanked for the first time ever.

Nikki had been caned but by Mrs Hoskins which she hated because of the caning by a woman and not just because it really hurt. However, that night in bed she imagined being caned by Mr Bolt and seeing the welts on her own bottom by looking in the mirror in the bathroom and also imagined feeling the welts as she fingered herself to huge orgasms.

In fact, by the time Nikki got to Allan's house, she knew that her knickers were damp with her sex juice and she had such mixed feelings, on the one hand wanting to experience being spanked, but on the other worried about the embarrassment and humiliation of being bent across Allan's lap and having her bare bottom spanked. She was even regretting teasing him about spanking her hard but knew it was too late to ask him to go more lightly.

Allan opened the door and he and Nikki walked through. Allan shut the door and then directed Nikki into the living room and said, "Go and stand by the dining table. I need to get something from upstairs."

Nikki did as she was told and heard Allan then go back out into the hall, up the stairs, walk around for a bit, and then come back down the stairs and back into the living room. As he did, she gasped as she saw what looked like a thick leather strap in his hand. She covered her mouth with her hand, in horror.

Allan saw the look on Nikki's face and explained, "I think you really do need a serious thrashing. You have already said that you are unlikely to cry when I spank you, so I will also be thrashing you with this leather tawse."

As Alan made the point, he held the tawse up in front of Nikki and saw the look of horror on her face. "This is a traditional Lockgelly two-pronged tawse so you will certainly be crying once I have used this on your bare bottom."

Nikki was still staring at the leather strap which she now knew was going to be used on her bare bottom. She regretted even more teasing and saying that she wasn't going to cry and saw this as another lesson that she was going to learn for sure.

Allan knew that Nikki had been teasing him about not crying when being given a spanking, but he had the tawse upstairs hidden away in his cupboard so his wife wouldn't find it. He had often fantasised about using it on her, but she wasn't into that kind of foreplay. He brought it down just to see Nikki's reaction but wasn't actually going to use it on her. The reaction he got was the one he had expected but he forced himself not to smile.

Nikki was frantically worried about the pain she would suffer with that horrible-looking implement, but right then her true submissive personality came to the fore and she asked, "How many times will you thrash me with that, Sir?"

As Nikki said it, she realised that she was thinking that once again Allan was Mr Bolt and she knew that if he had threatened to use it on her she wouldn't have questioned him at all. Well that might be fantasy, and this might be reality, but now she wanted to feel the pain and knew that the more that she was thrashed the better her orgasms would be when she went to bed tonight.

Allan certainly hadn't expected the question but reckoned that as it was asked, it really was something that Nikki wanted. Well, maybe not wanted, but something that she needed to experience. If that was the case, then why not, he asked himself.

Allan also registered how he had been addressed so respectfully, and, in reply to the question, said, "Twenty-four lashes after I have spanked your bare bottom."

Nikki was breathing deeply as she replied, "Yes, Sir."

Nikki wanted to add again how she knew that she deserved to be thrashed for speaking so rudely in the park, but somehow she couldn't speak anymore, but wanted to experience every spank and every lash, knowing that she was going to be crying buckets. In fact, she wanted to cry buckets.

When Allan went to put the tawse on the dining table he saw a note. He picked it up, read it, and realised it was from his wife saying she was going shopping and then to a friend and wouldn't be back until after supper. She told him that she had left in the fridge a microwave supper for him. Having read it he turned to Nikki and said, "It's a note from my wife saying she isn't here and won't be for quite some time. I still think I need to thrash you, though."

Nikki was still finding it hard to speak but managed to say, "Yes, Sir, so do I, Sir."

Allan was up for all of this and as much as he saw this kind of discipline as foreplay if it were his wife, right then he still believed that Nikki deserved to be thrashed and it would do her a lot of good and she certainly seemed up for it. So, he decided he would go ahead. Glaring at Nikki, he ordered, "Right. take your skirt and knickers off and put them on the dining table with the tawse."

Nikki remembered those few moments before she had to go into the headmistress's study to be caned and the fear that she felt knowing she was going to get six strokes on her skirt-covered bottom. The pain she ultimately received was far worse than she had imagined, but she knew it was the right punishment at the time and a far better lesson than just being told off or sitting a detention. So, as she pushed her skirt and knickers to the floor stepped out of them, and scooped them up, that same feeling of fear flooded her mind, but she knew that naughty girls like her needed to be thrashed because of the pain and because they hated being thrashed, which made it the excellent lesson that it was. Being eighteen wasn't any reason not to be spanked or caned, for sure.

Once Nikki had taken her skirt and knickers off and put them on the table, and so was naked below her waist, except for her ankle socks, Allan turned a dining chair into the room and sat down. He also took hold of the tawse and placed it on the floor just where he knew Nikki's face would be once across his lap. He then glared again at Nikki and ordered, "Now get across my lap."

Moments later and Nikki had bent down across Allan's lap and felt the humiliation, embarrassment, and submission that she imagined that she would feel when in this position. It got her so excited, and seeing the tawse on the floor just by her eyes knowing that horrible thick leather implement was going to be used on her bare bottom after the spanking, actually got her even more excited.

Allan placed his hand on Nikki's bare bottom and rubbed in circles. Yes, she had the most gorgeous bubble bottom and as he raised his hand and brought his palm down on her far bottom cheek, watched it surrender to his hand, flattening, and then bouncing back, and heard the gasp that Nikki let out, he could feel himself getting such a stiff erection.

Allan proceeded to spank Nikki's bubble bottom time and again on alternate bottom cheeks, enjoying turning both cheeks darker and darker shades of red and enjoyed how Nikki gasped and squirmed around on his lap but stayed in position and was taking every single spank.

Nikki caught her breath as she felt Allan's hand rubbing her bottom, and it felt so sensuous. However, she knew that feeling wouldn't last and, indeed, it didn't because as the first spank landed and then spank after spank, so she was quickly struggling to cope with the pain. It wasn't the same as when she was caned, but then she was going to get far more than six strokes, and as the spanking continued she at least knew that all she had to do was lie there and take every spank, just as she had taken every stroke of the cane.

Allan continued with the spanking, sometimes spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheek several times in a row and then reverting to spanking alternate bottom cheeks. He wasn't in any rush, and as Nikki was staying in position he was now confident that she wanted to experience the full discipline thrashing she was going to be given.

Allan noticed that even whilst he was spanking Nikki's bare bottom with his hand, her gasps were getting louder and louder and she was saying, "Sorry, sorry, sorry, Sir." The sobbing and then crying told Allan, so much for her saying she wasn't going to cry with just a spanking. Well, as she was staying in position he saw no reason to stop spanking her just because she was now crying, and so he continued spanking both bottom cheeks and then spanking the backs of both her legs. He didn't spank very far down her legs because he knew she would have to walk home and wouldn't want to have red legs showing. On the other hand, he supposed that she would wear her skirt rather lower down her legs than she did when walking in the park when the hem was almost up to her bubble bottom cheeks.

Once Allan was happy with the way that he had turned Nikki's bubble bottom cheeks and the tops of her legs bright red, he glared at the back of her head, although was smiling at the sight, and ordered, "Now hand me the tawse."

Nikki heard the instruction and when she looked towards the floor she realised her vision was now blurred but could just make out the tawse which she grabbed hold of, twisted around, and held it out for Allan.

Allan took the tawse and ordered, "Now get up and bend over and grab the seat of this chair once I have stood up."

As Nikki pushed herself up from Allan's lap she couldn't believe just how much her bottom was stinging and felt that her bottom was hurting much more than after those six strokes of the cane, but then, of course, whilst she had never come close to counting the number of times her bottom was spanked, it was clearly a huge number greater than six.

Once standing, Nikki wanted to rub her stinging bottom cheeks but remembered from the time she got the cane by the headmistress, the rule was that she couldn't rub her bottom until after she had left the study. So, instead of rubbing and clutching her bottom, she bent over and presented her bottom for the next part of the thrashing. As she did bend over, she was actually very pleased with the fact that she had now experienced being spanked, and was just so sorry that Mr Bolt had never done it to her.

Allan watched as Nikki bent over and once again her bubble bottom cheeks were so nicely presented. Well, he had said he was going to thrash her twenty-four times with the tawse, but thought he ought to give her some forewarning and even get her acceptance of what was going to happen, and so demanded to know, "Are you ready?"

Nikki was certainly tense as she waited for that first lash, but had no thoughts of getting up, knowing that she really wasn't the bully that she was portrayed as at college, but was a true submissive, and replied obediently, "Yes, Sir."

That reply told Allan that Nikki really was up for it, but, also, he knew that she deserved it.

So, just because she was obedient did not mean each lash should be anything other than a very hard lash which he then proceeded to land across Nikki's beautiful and now red bubble-bottom cheeks. As he landed lash off lash he saw how her bubble bottom cheeks surrendered even more markedly than when spanked with his hand, the gasps she made were now yelps, and he could see how she struggled to keep a hold of the seat of the chair, but did, and loved the way that her bottom was now starting to be bruised but still she stayed obediently in position.

As the pain intensified, so Nikki again reminded herself that she deserved every spank and every lash. She acted the bully because of her friends, but really all she ever wanted to be was an obedient good girl. Well, actually, whenever she was with Mr Bolt she wanted to be a very naughty girl and earn a spanking from him, and she still regretted that had never happened, but those thoughts soon disappeared from Nikki's mind as she fought to deal with the much more intense stinging pain from the tawse. She certainly didn't enjoy being thrashed like this, but then who did, she wondered. On the other hand, when you earn a thrashing like this, as she clearly did, then it's not for her to complain about how much it hurt, but it was for her to accept the pain and treat it as a lesson about her future behaviour.

12