Conversation Overheard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allan didn't go lightly at all as he landed lash after lash with the tawse and still enjoyed the thrashing he was giving Nikki. He also understood that she clearly wanted to suffer the pain and even understood how those with submissive feelings wanted to be thrashed far harder than they could easily deal with. They saw it as a challenge, so maybe that was why she had told him she wasn't going to cry. Maybe, he told himself, which was why he made sure the last half-dozen lashes were even harder and all Nikki did was clasp hold of the seat of the chair even more tightly to make sure she stayed in place whilst yelping with each lash.

Nikki didn't immediately register the lashing had ended because she was crying uncontrollably, certainly in a way that she had never cried before. Once she did register it was over, at least she assumed it was because she certainly hadn't been able to count the number of lashes, all she could think about was how her bottom stung so painfully, whilst telling herself that if this was a punishment she would receive every time she was rude, then she would certainly do her best never to be rude again.

What was strange, Nikki thought, was that it didn't take very long for her to start to think that, actually, as much as it had hurt so much, she would like to be thrashed like this again, because she was already feeling renewed quivers flying around her vulva and they were getting stronger and stronger.

Allan was very satisfied having just thrashed a very naughty girl's bottom, and a gorgeous bubble bottom at that. He loved the fact that Nikki had remained in place throughout so obediently as well and would love to do it again. However, having given the full punishment, he did rub Nikki's very warm bottom cheeks and felt himself getting a really hard erection before he said, "Okay, you can get up now."

This time when Nikki stood up her hands flew to her stinging bottom and she stepped from foot to foot, still crying, but getting calmer. As she wanted to be thrashed again, after only a short while she was just sniffing back tears although her vision remained blurred, but she was smiling.

Allan decided to have a last bit of fun and asked, "What do need to say, young lady?"

Nikki knew what she had to say which was, "I need to give you a blowjob to say thank you for thrashing me, Sir."

Allan had quite forgotten that part of his lie and wasn't sure whether he should agree as Nikki was only eighteen. However, he was so wanting it to happen if Nikki really wanted to do it.

Allan was about to check, when Nikki said, "Please sit on the chair, Sir. I really do want to say thank you and think a mouthful of your cum in my mouth is something else that will be a reminder not to be so rude, as well as the thrashing you gave me." After a few moments Nikki smiled even more broadly as she added, "Actually, Sir, a mouthful of your cum is what I really want."

So Allan accepted that and immediately lowered his trousers and underpants and sat down on the chair and as Nikki knelt on the floor between his legs his erection got even stiffer. Moments later Nikki leaned in and held his ball sac as she took his erect penis into her mouth and immediately licked and sucked him so enthusiastically.

Nikki had given a couple of boys a blowjob and she loved the taste of their cum in her mouth. Now she was feeling so submissive she felt even better about doing it with Allan and even after he squirted his cum into her mouth she continued to lick and suck his penis and hold his ball sac in her hand and kept going until he squirted a second lot of cum into her beckoning mouth.

Allan was so taken by the experience which he thought was such an amazing way to spend those moments after giving the girl a thrashing. In fact, he hoped that one day he would be able to repeat the whole experience again.

Nikki was having the same thoughts. She now knew that being openly submissive was the right way for her and would focus on finding a boyfriend who would hold her to account for every misdemeanour and make all the decisions for her. As she swallowed Allan's cum but the wonderful salty taste stayed in her mouth, she knew that giving a blowjob would be a great ending to every thrashing she got.

When Allan and Nikki had both recovered from the blowjob, Allan said, "Hopefully you will be a good girl from now on, Nikki."

However, Nikki's reply didn't surprise him. 'Hopefully, I won't be, Sir, and will be punished time and again just like today."

Allan so wanted to offer to thrash Nikki again but knew with a wife he couldn't play around.

Then, on second thoughts, Allan decided he wanted to prolong Nikki's punishment as he was enjoying the control so much, so glared at Nikki and said sternly, "After a thrashing naughty girls need to do naughty spot time to think about what you had done wrong and the price you paid. Go and press your nose against the wall and put your hands on your head so your naughty bare thrashed red and bruised bottom is on show, and stay still until I release you."

Nikki gasped at the instruction but was still in submissive mode and without arguing did as she was told. As she pressed her nose against the wall which was now an inch from her eyes so she could see nothing else, she did think about what she had done and again told herself she deserved the punishment which was a very good way to be taught any lesson about misbehaving.

As she stood there with her bare bottom and legs on show she again felt huge embarrassment and humiliation but also flutters flying around her vulva and she knew just a few strokes with her fingers along her wet pussy lips would give her a huge orgasm. That reinforced her new view on pain linked to humiliation. Yes, she had been naughty and, yes, she had got what she deserved, but now she knew that humiliation and embarrassment were a real turn-on for her, although definitely an essential part of any punishment. She also knew she definitely needed, actually wanted, to be punished like this time and again.

Allan left Nikki in place for twenty minutes and savoured the sight of her red and bruised gorgeous bubble bottom and definitely wanted to thrash her again but knew his wife would not let him do that to a girl of eighteen, or to anyone. A pity, he told himself, but today having thrashed his first-ever bottom and getting his first ever mind blowing blowjob made this a day to remember forever, and the erection he now had again told him how he was still so turned on by just looking at Nikki's sexy red and bruised bubble bottom.

When he was ready albeit reluctantly to release Nikki, he went up behind her and tapped her warm bubble bottom on each cheek and said, "Okay, Nikki, I hope you have learned your lesson. You are now released."

Nikki was still sniffing back tears as she turned and lowered her hands from her head and wiped the tears from her eyes. Nikki knew she had learned so much from the thrashing but so wanted to be thrashed again so looked up at Allan and said, "Yes, Sir, I have." After a few moments she then added nervously, "In fact, Sir, I know I will need to learn the lesson you have given me again and wonder if you would give me another thrashing whenever I needed it."

Nikki knew it was strange to ask for a thrashing but she had such mixed feelings of knowing she had been so naughty and deserved the thrashing but also had feelings, even a need, to be thrashed again.

Allan knew that he would so love to agree but had to say, "I agree you will need another thrashing but I won't be able to because my wife won't agree." He could see the disappointment in Nikki's face and so suggested, "You really were naughty, though, and the best way to teach you is to give you a second thrashing once you have done your naughty spot thinking time. So, maybe I should thrash you again with my tawse right now."

Nikki gasped at the thought of more pain but saw the sense of it and the new quivers flying around her vulva told her that it was something she really did want. ""Yes please, Sir. I can see I do need that as well."

Allan was delighted Nikki had agreed but was conscious of how red and bruised her bottom already was and said, "Okay, Nikki. I think twelve more lashes are called for."

Nikki winced but didn't want any sympathy and did want to cry buckets again and said, "Please, Sir, I think I need twenty-four more lashes."

Allan nodded his head and replied, "Yes, you are right. So bend over and grab the seat of the chair again and expect it to hurt even more this time."

As Nikki went over to the chair and bent over she really didn't understand why she so easily agreed to be thrashed again but just knew that, for her, it was so right. Even as she was so tense waiting for the first lash she felt so aroused at the prospect of more pain. Pain and pleasure, she told herself, was a real wonder together, and remarkably so.

Allan watched Nikki go and bend over and smiled at the so beautifully presented gorgeous bubble bottom. However, he saw how red and bruised both bubble bottom cheeks were and so said, as though a needed extension to her punishment, "As your bottom has already been thrashed, now I will thrash your sit spot and the backs of your thighs. It will force you to wear your skirt at the proper length because if you don't then everyone will see your red legs and know you have been spanked."

Nikki gasped again. Yes, she could see how it would be humiliating and embarrassing for others to see her red legs. Maybe she would still wear her skirt short as she walked home, though, to add to her humiliation and even more quivers flew around her vulva as she thought about that. However, she still wanted to be submissive and replied, "Yes, sir."

Allan then focused on Nikki's beckoning bubble bottom and landed the first lash across her sit spot and heard her loud gasp. As he landed the next lash and the next, and then more lashes, again on her sit spot and then working his way down the backs of her legs, he could see she was struggling with the pain but also still stayed in position. She wriggled her bottom, tensed her arms, and clasped the seat of the chair with increasing strain whilst also yelping with each lash, and blubbering, whilst also sometimes lifting one leg which emphasised the pain. Even so, Allan maintained landing each lash as hard as he could as this was a deserved punishment and one that Nikki clearly understood that she deserved, and asked for.

Nikki was struggling with more pain than she had ever had before but still relished it and wanted more. It was going to be such a good lesson for her and so the harder the better. She knew that tears were freely flowing down her face again but that was very much part of what had to happen if she was going to get the punishment she needed, and wanted.

As before, as Nikki was staying obediently in position, Allan made sure the last six lashes were harder than all the others as he landed them across the backs of Nikki's legs. He did love the sight of her bubble bottom more than her legs but it was necessary to thrash her so hard on her legs just as he had said would happen.

Once all twenty-four lashes had been given he again watched a distraught Nikki stay in position as she cried uncontrollably whilst he again savoured the sight of what was clearly a well-given thrashing of a very naughty girl.

Once Nikki had calmed down a bit, although was still crying, Allan said, "You can get up now. Nikki."

Nikki heard the instruction and pushed herself up and was clearly unsteady but was so appreciative of what Allan had done to her. Indeed, she was beside herself with the pain as she stood back up, and when she did her hands flew to her stinging bottom cheeks and she stepped from foot to foot hoping to quell the pain, but of course, it didn't. As she did the spanking dance, though, she knew that even more pain would help teach her to behave but also lead to huge orgasms as right then she was more aroused than she could ever remember being before.

What Nikki also knew was just how much she wanted to be thrashed again. She hoped that Allan would do so even with his wife, and knew she would feel increasingly frustrated if this was the last time she was thrashed by a man. She then even wondered if she should get sent to Miss Hoskin's but was worried that she was more likely to be expelled than caned time and again. However, right then as much as her bottom was agony she wanted to finger herself to an orgasm, or, better still, have Allan finger her to an orgasm or even give her tongue sex, so for both discipline and erotic reasons she knew she needed to find a way to be thrashed again by Allan. Being caned by Miss Hoskin's was a second best, though.

Even though struggling with the pain she stopped her spanking dance and managed to say a very wet, "Thank you for thrashing me again, Sir. Please, let me say thank you again."

Allan knew immediately what Nikki meant and as he again had an erection he quickly lowered his trousers and underpants and sat down. Moments later he was in seventh heaven as Nikki sucked and stroked and licked his erect penis until he exploded his cum into her mouth. Then, like before, she kept on licking and sucking and stroking his penis and ball sac until he shot another load into her mouth.

Nikki was so aroused as she sucked Allan off and again loved the taste of his cum as she swallowed both loads. In a way she hoped this would be the exciting ending that would encourage him to find a way the arrange to thrash her again. Maybe he would need time to reflect on the benefits for both of them but she understood that whilst she so wanted to be thrashed again, Allan was the one in charge and control, and she, the naughty girl, must accept every decision he made.

Once Allan had recovered from his orgasms he smiled at Nikki and said, "You should get dressed again now and go home."

Moments later Nikki was dressed again and checked in the mirror there was none of Allan's cum on her mouth. Once happy there wasn't she smiled again at Allan, and said a last, "Thank you so so much, Sir."

As Nikki left the house and made her way home, bottling and wearing her skirt hem down to her knees but enjoying knowing she had been properly thrashed but those who saw her didn't, both she and Allan knew they would remember today for a long time and smile every time they did, as well as have amazing orgasms playing it over in their minds time and time again, and they both did.

12