Conversation Took a Left Turn Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary messes up. Bobby saves her.
6.8k words
4.32
26.7k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary messes up. Bobby saves her.

THIS IS A RAAC

You have to read Tnicoll's story, or you will not understand the ending of this one. This is not a standalone story.

I want to thank Tnicoll for allowing me to write an ending to his story, https://www.literotica.com/s/this-conversation-took-a-left-turn He is a far better writer than I am.

I loved the story and main character, Bobby. You couldn't help but love the guy. I decided I would like to try to save him. So this is an unusual RAAC. Not great. But unusual. You are warned. This story is over the top.

The one thing I learned from this writing this story is. You can destroy a marriage in a couple of sentences and in a minute of time. But it takes a novel and a lifetime to fix one.

Microsoft editor said it was 100% correct and Grammarly 99% unless you are on an airplane it's good enough.

I left out a few details that I didn't think all that important. Good Luck!

Continued...

Bobby burst into the house after arriving back from Vegas. "Yelling Mary... Mary, where are you?" Mary walked out of the kitchen to see where the fire was. "Honey, good news. My best friend, Dutch, is getting out of prison next week. I'm going to hire him to be my QC manager. That man has forgotten more about grass than I'll ever know. I'm going to throw a party next weekend in his honor.

Mary drew a deep breath, "I'll need......"

Bobby cut her off. "Don't worry about a thing. It will be catered so you won't have to do a thing but grace the party with your presents. I'm thinking we'll bring in Golden Rule BBQ to cater it. Oh, don't worry, no Alcohol. All the guys I've hired were recommended by Dutch. So they will be coming.

Mary, you won't have to worry about them. Most of them were put in a situation they didn't handle well and backfired on them. Sound familiar."

Mary laughed to herself as Bobby bounded down the stairs to the basement, acting like a ten-year-old schoolboy. She wondered if Bobby realized he called her Honey.

......

Bobby had returned late Sunday night from Vegas. He was out the door the next morning before Mary could talk to him. That evening Mary had returned from school to see Bobby waiting on her with a tall, handsome man in the living room that appeared to be in his early 60's.

Bobby came over and grabbed Mary by her hand a drug her into the living room to introduce her to him. "Mary, this is the man. The man I've been telling you about, Dutch Morgan. He has taught me everything I know about grass. He's a genius."

Dutch was chuckling, "I don't know about that, Ma'am. But nice to meet you, Mrs. Baurs."

Mary replied, "Nice to meet you, Dutch. And please call me, Mary. Bobby hasn't stopped talking about you since he's come home. He speaks very highly of you."

Dutch smiled and replied, "I think the world of him too."

"Dutch, we have to get you back to the halfway house," I said looking at my watch. "Mary, see you later. The BBQ is Saturday. I hope you can make it. Oh, by the way, any of the family is welcome to come and the neighbors." Shutting the door behind him.

Thursday afternoon, Mr. Harrison and Mary walked into the office to see Bobby sitting in the reception area waiting for Mr. Harrison. He approached both of them in an agitated state.

"Mr. Harrison, I need a lawyer, bad." Mary gasped. "I mean right now. One of my men was arrested yesterday afternoon for attempted rape.

I can tell you right now he didn't do it. Would your firm be interested in helping me get him out of jail? I have proof he didn't do it. I'll cover the charges. The young man is devastated. This is the second time he has been arrested, and he'll go back for a long time."

Mr. Harrison looked at Mary, "I'll catch you later, Mary. Bobbly, come on back to my office, and I'll see what I can do for you."

.....

"Mr. Harrison can we talk?" asked Mary.

"Mary, you can come in and talk. But I can't discuss the details of Bobby's case."

She replied, "But Mr. Harrison."

Mr. Harrison looked over his reading glasses, "Mary, you know what client-attorney privilege is. If not, I'll have to reevaluate your ability to be an attorney. I cannot discuss Bobby's company's case with you. But I can tell you it does not affect Bobby and your relationship. I'm impressed with the way he has handled this. Mary, he is doing an excellent job. I did talk with the PI today, and he said he will have the report on Bobby by Monday."

Mary was sitting at home when she heard Bobby's truck pull in the driveway. Checking the time on her watch, she realized Bobby was home two hours early.

Bobby's face looked like he hadn't rested in months. "Bobby, come, sit, and eat. I made meatloaf for you, and it's still warm."

"Oh... Mary. I am so tired. It's been a long day and I beat. Hell it's been a long year. I just want to sleep," yawned Bobby.

She hopped out of her chair and grabbed his arm. Marching him into the kitchen. She ordered him to sit and eat. She sat and watched as they sat in silence.

"Bobby, what happened?" she asked. "He seems like a nice young man."

Bobby sighed, "It seemed one of our clients called and said she had a problem with her new water timer. And if we could send that nice young man, Tommy, out. Mary, Tommy is an extremely, good-looking young man. He was checking the timer and couldn't figure out what was wrong. He couldn't find anything.

Well, the wife came out into the garage with her robe on, and after a few minutes of talking, she took it off and backed Tommy in the corner. It just so happened her husband came home and saw what was happening.

The wife started screaming, telling her husband she was being sexually attacked. The husband attacked Tommy. And Tommy kicked the shit out of him. Tommy is bigger than I am. He took off running and didn't even take the truck. The police spotted him about an hour later and arrested him.

Mary, he would have been back in prison if I hadn't had them wearing those GoPro cameras. We have the videos uploaded to the cloud in real-time. I hire ex-Cons. I have to make sure everything is visible to everyone.

It clearly showed that she came on to him. And he was backing away from her telling her no. He was trapped in the corner of the garage when her husband came home early and saw them. And all hell broke loose.

Tommy is in bad shape mentally right now. Dutch is spending a couple of days with him making sure he is ok.

But for me, I am mentally worn out." I got up after finishing his supper. "Thanks for supper Mary, I appreciate it." I placed his dish in the dishwasher. "Can we finish talking later? I'm, bushed. I'm going to bed."

The next morning. Mary hurriedly ran downstairs to catch Bobby, but he was up and gone.

....

Saturday

It was a lively get-together as all the guests arrived. Golden Rule BBQ caterer had arrived the night before, and the whole neighborhood reeked of smoked meat. In the background, you could hear a mix from country-western to hard-rock music playing. To go with the BBQ, were baked beans, potato salad, and coleslaw.

There were barrels full of soft drinks covered in ice, along with gallons of sweet, iced tea and lemonade. And for dessert, there was peach and apple cobbler pie, with ice cream to top it.

Bobby heard his name called. I turned to see Mary standing next to her parents. "Hey, Virginia, John, how are you doing?" I asked. I leaned in and hugged Virginia and shook John's hand. My son, John, was named after Mary's father.

I never took my eyes off Mary. I am still in awe of her beauty. She dressed in a yellow sundress that accented her beautiful shoulders.

After a few minutes of chit-chatting, I looked up, and a big smile came across my face, "Excuse me, my girlfriends are here."

Mary turned and pursed her lips in anger, and her face turned red at the women coming through the gate. I started heading toward Roslyn and her entourage of neighborhood harlots. I stopped, shook the women's hands, and said, "Hello."

After introductions to the ladies, I headed to the woman standing behind them, Sandra.

Out popped two small blond hair blue-eyed little girls with grins from ear to ear from behind Sandra's skirt. "Mr. Bobby, Mr. Bobby," squealed the little munchkins. I got down on my knees as the four little arms wrapped around my neck.

"Did you bring them?" I asked.

"Yes," replied Jessica. "We have them on under our clothes. Mine is pink, and Teresa's is flowery. Mommy said we had to ask you permission before we could go in."

"How about your floaties. Did you bring them?" I smiled.

"Yes, we did, but Momma hasn't blown them up yet."

"Let me have them," I requested, as I reached out my hand to Sandra.

After blowing the floaties up for the girls, it turned out that was the easy part. Even for a 6ft.- 4 in., 245 lb. man, trying to put them on two little squirming girls required a Herculaneum effort.

"All right, girls, follow me," I ordered. "Girls, you see right here?" Pointing my finger at the edge of the pool? It is the number three. You do not go past it. Do you two understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Bobby," they both replied. "Can we run and jump in?" asked Jessica.

"No, you may not. It's too dangerous. You might slip and hit your head. You can stand on the edge and jump in as long as you don't push each other."

"Will you come in and swim with us? Please, Mr. Bobby."

"I promise later. I have to meet all my guests."

"Boy, looks like Bobby is trading up," chuckled Mary's mother.

"Shut up, mother," replied Mary. "Go eat some BBQ."

"That color on your face doesn't match your dress," smirked her mother.

"Mother," Mary repeated herself.

Bobby talked with Dutch and Tommy when he heard his mother's voice, "Bobby, who's your friends?"

"Mom, this is my friend Dutch Morgan and Tommy Stancil. Both are some of my most trusted employees," Dutch and Tommy stood up and introduced themselves.

"Do you have room for an old lady to sit down and eat? Mr. Morgan."

Dutch smiled quickly replied, "I don't know about an old lady. But, I have room for you." Dutch scooted over, and she slid right next to him.

He scooted a little further over, and she scooted closer to him again. "By the way, my friends call me Dutch," he nervously smiled.

Bobby rolled his eyes at his mother, "I've got to go."

Bobby finally got a moment to sit down and eat when Mary sat down across for him, "It looks like your mother is enjoying herself. What do you think, Bobby?"

Bobby turned around to see her mother howling at something that Dutch said. "I'm glad. She needs a friend."

"Is that Tommy, sitting across from Dutch?" asked Mary.

"Yea," Bobby replied, "I'm glad Dutch brought him. Tommy didn't need to be alone after that crap last week."

Mary snicking, "I don't think he's going be alone for much longer." Bobby turned to look again to see Sandra sitting next to him with her arm around his waist and her other hand rubbing his hand.

"Mr. Bobby, Mr. Bobby," came my name from two excited little girls. "We waited 30 minutes after eating to go back in. Will you go swimming with us now, you promised? Please! Please!"

"Alright, girls, Let me go get my swimsuit on."

"Yeah," squealed the girls.

Ten minutes, later I came out in my trunks and t-shirt. I walked over to the edge of the pool and took off my shirt and moved toward the little girls.

"Mr. Bobby," asked Teresa, "What are those bulges on your chest and arms?"

I laughed, "They're muscles."

"Why do you need them?" Jessica asked.

Smiling, "Well, you see, I have the two most beautiful little girls in the world here with me, and I want to make sure they are protected." Both little girls giggled.

"Do you think mommy is beautiful?" asked Jessica.

Bobby replied, "She is a very handsome woman."

"Silly," replied Tereasa, "Girls can't be handsome, only boys."

"Mr. Bobby, can I touch that muscle on your arm?" asked Jessica.

Bobby held his arm up so the girls could touch and hold on to it. Once they grabbed their hands around it, he lifted them off the ground to their delight.

Mary cringed when she heard a voice coming from the cackling hens sitting behind her. Roslyn made sure Mary could hear her, "Boy, I'd like to ride his muscles. I wonder if I ask if he would let me touch it."

Mary gritted her teeth and hissed, "You're sick, Roslyn. And besides, he's still married."

Roslyn laughed, "It didn't stop you. And besides, I hear rumors you only have about four months left before Amanda goes to college and you divorce him."

Mary snarled, "It's not a done deal yet. We haven't decided on any dates yet. She turned and stomped off. Mary could hear Roslyn replying, "Tik Tok, Tik Tok."

"Shhhhhhhh, they're asleep," said Bobby, as he loaded Teresa into her car seat. Whispering to Sandra, "I'm going to follow you home to help you get the girls in the house. It is late, and you'll have to leave one in the car while you take the other one inside. You'll be very vulnerable at that point."

She replied, "That want be nec...."

Bobby cut her off, "No dice. I'm going to tell Mary that I'm following you home."

An hour later Bobby plopped back down on the couch next to Mary. She had been sitting there waiting on his return.

"Mary, those two girls wore my ass out. I can still hear, again, again, ringing in my ears. I was petrified out there. I worried about them hitting their heads on the side pool as they ran around the pool, falling face-first against the pavement, banging their heads on the bottom of the pool.

Mary stood up and snapped back at him, "Welcome to motherhood. Where were you when I needed you," and stormed off to her bedroom.

I sat in shock. I yelled out, "I'm sorry Mary." But she didn't stop.

....

"Mary, sit down. Let's talk," snickered Mr. Harrison. "I have the report for Bobby's trip. Let's say I've never seen anything quite like it before."

Mary slumped in her chair, waiting for the bullet to hit her right between the eyes.

Monday thru Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. Bobby works out at Heavy Metal gym. He showers and is at work at approximately 7 each day.

Sunday mornings. The subject goes to St. Mary's Margaret Catholic Church at 6:30 a.m. He left the church at approximately 7:30 a.m.

Tuesday and Thursday. From 6:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. The subject attended Business Management classes at Morgan County Jr. College.

At 8:30 each Tuesday and Thursday nights, he entered Albert Hall building with a Mrs. Janice Alvarez. The target spent each night in the building alone with her. At approximately 10:00 each night, they left the building together, and he walked her to her car and left.

The class he was taking was ballroom dancing. He used it as one of his physical education classes. It seemed he was the only student."

Mr. Harrison sat back and let Mary take in what he reported. "Wow, I don't understand why he didn't tell me."

"Mary, I heard you tell me you weren't really that religious. So what does it matter? And as far as the classes, it's just a class so I wouldn't worry about it.

The rest of the time, he was followed. He was working. Never did he stay late with his secretary or go out with her. She seems to have a man in her life. He works for him. His name is Tommy Stancil.

We did some checking around, and his company is 100% on the up and up with no problems we could find. According to public financial records, you're rich.

He has just opened another company that is applying high-end decorative epoxy flooring in garages."

Mary wanted to know one thing, and he hadn't brought it up. "Well, what about his trip to Vegas? Was he there alone with Sandra? Did he cheat on me?" she asked.

Mr. Harrison raised his eyebrows at that question. "The answer is no to the first one, and maybe to the second. We knew what room he was in and had cameras installed for surveillance. After looking at the recordings, I can honestly tell you I don't know if he had sex with them or not. I don't think I could get a conviction in a court of law." he chuckled.

I've never seen anything like it in my life, but don't show my wife this tape. She'll be sending my ass there and wanting extra lawn service with Bobby. Here are the USB recordings that covered all six days. He did hire professional escorts. The first three days he spent with two Lesbians." Mary's eyes popped out with that remark. "And the last three days with a really good looking, no, not good looking. I'd say, downright beautifully woman.

Mary, you need to make up your mind. There is no such thing as a one-sided open marriage. If one side is open and the others not, it's, called cheating.

I was ecstatic that you were leaving Bobby. We all here didn't blame you. At the time, you deserved better, but things changed, and so has Bobby.

Now take these USBs, go to your office, lock the door, and watch them. I recommend you pay close attention to the last nights of both sessions," laughing and shaking his head as she walked out.

Thirty minutes later, Mary wandered back into the office in shock. Mr. Harrison, "I don't know what to think. Honestly, I don't know what it means or how to handle it. I have finals coming up, and I'll am going to let it go for right now. Right now I just can't deal with it."

"I want to ask you one more question, Mary. What kind of lover was Bobby?"

Mary thought and replied, "To be honest with you, he wasn't particularly good. He was a very selfish lover."

He smiled, "That might be your answer."

Mary got up to leave, "Mr. Harrison, I want you to know I have not been on a date since and long before we had our last talk. I am confused as ever. One minute I'm still furious at him. And the next, I want to rush to his arms and tell him I forgive him."

Mr. Harrison looked at Mary with a concerned look and gave a small smile, "Don't do anything yet, keep watching."

........

Bobby was driving over to Bayshore estates to check out an opportunity. He had tried to call Dutch earlier to meet him there and couldn't reach him. Dutch wasn't returning his text.

He looked at m GPS locator and was concerned about what was going on at that location.

I pulled up in front of my mother's house to see Dutch's company truck parked in the drive. I got out of his truck and walked through the carport garage. I heard my mother screaming.

"Stop Dutch. Stop, I said, stop, dammit!" my mother yelled. I felt my face turn red with anger. How could Dutch do this to me and my family?

I ran into the living room to see Dutch mounted on my mother, in the missionary position. She had her legs locked around his waist, and her fingernails dug into his ass, trying to control his tempo.

"Breath slowly," my mother was giving Dutch instructions. "Oh, Dutch, That's it, slow. I want to feel it sliding all the way down to the bottom. "Oh, God, you're stretching me out, baby. If you do, mommy, an excellent job this afternoon. I'll let you have a treat and fuck my ass tonight.

Would you like to fuck Bobby's mommy's ass? It's nice and tight. Just think about it. When you're through, I'll lick it clean for."

"AWWWWWWG, I am coming. I can't hold it any longer," grunted Dutch.

"Go ahead, sugar, coat my hot pussy with cum from that long fat cock of yours. I am coming too. WEEEEAAAAGA."

I froze as I watched his mother convulsing under Dutch. I snapped out of my trance when my mother screamed, "What in the hell are you doing here? Are you enjoying the show?"

Dutch flew off of her and was stumbling, trying to get his pants on.

Carol angrily asked, "Where in the hell do you think you're going, Dutch? I'm not through with your tight ass yet.

"Bob...Bob" stuttered Dutch.

I threw his hands up as I turned. "I have to go to the church and flush my eyes out with Holy Water and make an appointment with a psychiatrist. I will have to live with that burned into my mind until the day I die," laughing hysterically.

12