Conversation Took a Left Turn Ch. 04

Story Info
Bobby confesses his sexuality.
8.2k words
4.09
25.7k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby confesses his sexuality.

THIS IS A RAAC

You have to read Tnicoll's story, or you will not understand the ending of this one. This is not a standalone story.

I want to thank Tnicoll for allowing me to write an ending to his story, https://www.literotica.com/s/this-conversation-took-a-left-turn He is a far better writer than I am.

I loved the story and main character, Bobby. You couldn't help but love the guy. I decided I would like to try to save him. So this is an unusual RAAC. Not great. But unusual. You are warned. This is an over top story.

The one thing I learned from this writing this story is. You can destroy a marriage in a couple of sentences and in a minute of time. But it takes a novel and a lifetime to fix one.

Microsoft editor said it was 100% correct and Grammarly 99% unless you are on an airplane it's good enough.

I left out a few details that I didn't think all that important. Good Luck!

Continued...

Six weeks later. Bobby and Mary dropped off Amanda at Alabama for her Freshman year. All soccer players were to report early for orientation and training. Hugs were exchanged amongst them, and they headed back home towards home.

Upon arrival home, Bobby hobbled with his cane down to the basement and returned with a large file and sat down at the kitchen table. "Mary, we need to talk." Mary sat down across from her husband, waiting for Bobby to tell her he was moving on.

"Mary," Bobby's eyes teared up. I am begging you not to take my company. I am sorry for what I did to us. And you. Please don't take my company. I have a check for you right now." I slid it over to her side of the table. Mary flipped it over and was shocked. She didn't know what to say.

"That's the down payment. I went to my lawyer last week. And he informed me that not only are you entitled to half the company. But you are entitled to half of the value of the company. The value of the hard assets is around $1 million. But to get out what it is worth, I'd have to sell it.

And if you add the customer base. And the future value of the renewals. It could sell for up to $10 million. I don't have that kind of money to buy you out. Mary, I'm responsible for over thirty people's lives. They depend on me to make responsible decisions." I chuckled, "Can you imagine it, Mary, using, responsible and Bobby in the same sentence.

I have the entire company's financial information here in this folder. You can call Ralph, and he will be glad to sit down with your attorney and accountant to verify the numbers. Nothing is being hidden from you.

Another way we can do this is I pay you 75% of what I pay myself until one day we sell it, and you'll get half then. All you have to do is spend the checks. You can have the house and everything in it. I know how much you love this house now.

I've bought a cabin and will be moving out. I will continue to carry all the kids and you on my medical insurance. You can keep your 401K. I don't have any retirement. Everything I made went back into the company. I hope one of these three options will work for you."

Mary looked at the $250,000 check and didn't know what to say. I stood up to leave, " I have to go to the office. Let me and my attorney know what you propose. I would apricate it if you didn't serve me in front of my people. Just call me and let me know when it is ready, and I'll come by your office and sign it." With that, I stood up and hobbled out to his truck. She couldn't see the tears in my eyes.

....

An hour later, Mary heard the doorbell ring. She thought to herself, "Bobby finally fixed that doorbell." Mary's normally cheerful disposition soured when she saw Rosalyn standing in front of her."

"Hello, Mary. How are you doing?" asked Ros. But, not giving a shit.

Snarling back at her, "What do you want, Ros?"

"I don't know if Bobby told you, but I sold Bobby his new Cabin. Here are the second set of keys to it. You should see it, Mary, it overlooks Lake Martin. It has three bedrooms with a spacious master suite that overlooks the lake. You could see the Sunset in bed if you just happened to be in at the time of day." Giving Mary an evil smile.

Mary snarled, "Let me have them. I'll make sure he gets them."

Before turning to leave Rosalyn hesitated and sighed, "Before I go, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you for giving Peter Gonorrhea. When I heard that Bobby had it, I assumed that Bobby gave it to you, and you gave it to Peter. I'm sorry about that.

I don't know what you're going to do about Bobby, but that was Peter's second chance. He wasn't going to get a third.

Mary, Bobby's different from Peter. He was just a good ole boy. We all made fun of Bobby because he was so clueless. Especially when it came to women. Peter told me one time if he told a sex joke to Bobby that wasn't straightforward, Bobby would laugh. But you could tell he didn't get it.

When we used to get together at parties. All us girls would make sexual innuendos and flirt with him. He would smile at you trying to figure out what in hell you were talking about. We thought it was so cute.

We used to laugh about him. We all agreed, if you wanted to seduce Bobby, you better know how to bass fish or hunt. You could throw in talking about Astros Baseball or Alabama football or Monster Truck racing. Better yet NASCAR.

You could really get him excited talking about Budweiser versus Pabst Blue Ribbon beer." Mary started chuckling to herself because she knew Bobby got fired up about that.

"Mary," Rosalyn spoke with gritted teeth, "That fucking bitch Patti was a sexual predator. She said she would get even with all of us, and she did. She caused over half the divorces of the cheerleading squad."

Mary seethed as she took in the information, "That fucking bitch. She was selling dope to the other kids. I had to kick her off the squad and have her expelled from school."

Ros asked, "Mary, for old times' sake, can we sit down and talk?"

"Come on in. Can I get you something to drink?" replied Mary.

"I'll take a Diet Coke, please. If you have a little Jack you can add it," she replied. "Mary, Peter told me she worked on Bobby for months. If she had not gotten him plastered one night she would have never had gotten him into bed.

I know that is never an excuse but, Bobby never pursued her. Peter was a different story. He was stone-cold sober when he fucked her.

Peter told me, Bobby, never even talked about screwing another woman. Yeah, when they watched porn, they talked about it in generalities, what they would like to do to women. But that was just man talk. So keep that in mind before you kick him to the curb.

Just to let you know. Every woman in town knows that you two on the verge of getting divorced and are getting in line. That includes me. Because of our old friendship, I am giving you a heads up."

With a measured reply, "Ros, that was not the only problem we had. It was the fact I had to raise four children instead of three. I could never depend on him for anything. He never grew up to be a man."

"Mary, I agree with you about him back then," Ros replied. "I thanked God many times. Bobby always turned me down back in school. He said he was dating you. I figured you must have really loved him to put up with his shit." Rosalyn grinned, "But he has now, and you know it.

Mary, think really carefully before you go through with it. It's tough out here. For women like us to find a good relationship. Oh, you can find a stud to fuck us, as you well know. But then they want to go play Fortnight. They prefer hip-hop and rap to Kiss, Guns and Roses, and Van Halen. They barely know who Billy Joel or Madonna was.

Men our age want women 10 years younger than us if they are successful. If they are interested in us, they are usually damaged from previous relationships or cheated themselves. So why trade sideways."

Ros sighed, "It was right before Bobby was hurt. I got a call from him asking to see some lakefront property. He sounded depressed about having to do it. Up to that time, every time I ran into him, he was upbeat about the chance of you two working it out. What happened?"

Mary teared up and sobbed into her hands, "It's my fought he got hurt. I caused it."

Ros tilted her head and squinched her eyebrows. She asked, "What did you do?"

"I told him I had a date that Friday night. I was trying to get him to tell me what he wanted. I wasn't going to fuck the guy. I only dated one guy for a while since Bobby got out. I don't know what I was thinking. I wanted him to ask me not to go. Step up and stop me."

"Oh, Jesus, what were you thinking," Ros chided her. "We're talking about Bobby here. Did Bobby ever figure what you were doing until he accidentally saw your car at the hotel?"

"He never mentioned it. He never knew." Mary chucked, "His mother didn't tell him what I told her."

"See, Mary, Bobby has always had blinders on when it came to you. As far as other people. He thinks when he meets someone and shakes their hand, they're friends from then on."

Ros sighed, "I made a pass at him at the cabin." Mary's', eyes grew large. Ros shook her head, "Which is it, Mary? Are you in an open relationship or not? Can't have it both ways. Would you rather someone like me who cares for him goes after him or would you prefer some 25-year gold digger. You know I've had a thing for him since high school. I don't want his damn money. I've got my own.

Mary, Bobby is a one-woman man. The first woman he dates he'll marry. Another thing he would look really good on my arm. He is eye candy.

Mary looked at Ros, "I want you to ask you something. How did you know so much about Bobby and my relationship?

Ros half smiled, "Amanda." Mary looked surprised. "Come on, Mary. I am her Godmother, after all. She just wanted someone to talk to."

"Damn traitor," laughed Mary.

Mary then gave Ros another look. Ros smirked and kept quiet.

"Ros?" spoke Mary.

Laughing, "Bobby turned me down. Mary. I grabbed his crotch and kissed his lips before he took the hint I wanted him. Until then, he didn't have clue. He said, only after he was divorced.

Mary, you had your revenge fuck. In your case fucks."

Mary leaned, "They weren't revenge fucks, they were.......

Ros chuckled, "Shut the front door, Mary." They were revenge fucks. I did it to Peter. Except I walked in the house a mess with that just been fuck look and reeked of sex. I warned him we were even and still, he fucked Patti."

"How many, Mary?" asked Ros

"Four,"

"Twelve huh," laughed Ros

"Yep," replied Mary. Giggling.

....

Mary was sitting in her office with nothing accomplished as she sat thinking of what to do with Bobby. Mary was hurt badly. When she found out what Bobby had done with Patti. After that Mary, knew she had basically put horns on Bobby. Now she felt terrible about that. But now, the new Bobby had become...... almost the perfect husband.

She was pissed that he went to Vegas to get laid. But why, it wasn't cheating. She had opened the marriage up, and now she was jealous when he went to bed with other women.

She knew many of her divorced girl's friends were pissed off that their exes had dated after they had dumped their husbands. The old adage applied, "We don't want him, but we don't want anyone else to have him either."

A voice came over the intercom, "Mrs. Bauers, there is a gentleman here to see you. He says his name is Dutch Martin."

Hitting the button. "Send him back," replied Mary.

Dutch sat in front of Mary smiling, and Mary smiled back. Let me guess, you're here to plead Bobby's case."

"Mary, I am not pleading shit." Dutch seethed, "What in hell were you thinking? Really, having another man pick you up at the house.

Also Mary you're going to be a damn lawyer, Lets reverse the situation and answer me this. Suppose Bobby got that woman smashed. Took to a hotel and had sex with her. Would it have been considered rape?"

Mary mouth started to move.

"You damn straight it would have been," snarled Dutch. "You women hold men to a different standard. "I told him he was still responsible for the shit he has caused and not to use that as an excuse. It seems to me you women want to have your cake and eat it to."

Mary's eyes got the size of saucers at Dutch's venomous reply.

"If you wanted to divorce him, you couldn't just say I want a divorce. Why didn't you have the decency to say that? No, you couldn't do that. You just had to rub his nose in it, didn't you?

"Dutch, that's not what happened." pleaded Mary. "Yes, it happened, but I didn't mean to go that way. I swear I wasn't going to bed with him. I...I wanted Bobby to tell me he wanted me and not to go. And wanted us to work on our relationship.

"What, Mary, are you in fucking high school?" railed Dutch. "Bobby is not stupid, but he doesn't get clues like that. You're God damn lucky he picked up on that guy being an asshole. He picked that up in prison. You couldn't say, Bobby, I am ready to work on our relationship when you're ready or say I'm dumping your cheating ass."

And you're going to be a lawyer Is your communication skills so piss poor that was the best you could come with. I feel sorry for your future clients."

Mary was sobbing at Dutch's assault on her choices. "Dutch, he would never talk to me about it. I thought he......I don't know what I thought. He wasn't communicating with me. He wouldn't talk about it. You don't know how disappointed I was when he didn't stop me. Thank God he still loved me enough to save me.

After he was hurt, he shut me out completely. He was never around. He never came home from rehab. I knew he snuck in and out to get clothes and other items. He blocked my calls and text. I was giving him space and waiting on him. I'm willing to get down on my knees and beg forgiveness for that night. I was shut out. I was surprised he rode with me to drop off Amanda. He looked out the window didn't acknowledge me all the way home.

Dutch sighed, "Mary, he's hurting. He thinks his marriage and dreams are gone. And the guilt he is suffering for killing that asshole is eating him alive. He has been spending most of his time at his new cabin trying to get his shit together. When he is not there, he is in counseling and rehab. He hasn't been in the office since that night."

Mary teared up when Ditched told her how much Bobby was suffering.

"Mary, I want to help you help him. I never had a son. But if I did, I'd want him to be just like Bobby. The kid doesn't have a dishonest bone in his body. What I am about to tell you will give you some insight into why Bobby is the way he is.

Unfortunately for so many young men today, they are not being taught how to be men. In Bobby's case, he didn't have what I would call a real man as a father. He lived his life through his son.

Fathers are particularly important in men's lives. They need them to teach them to be men. Women cannot do it no matter what society says. I'll give you an analogy. There is an elephant reserve in Africa that had newly arrived young bulls. All were raised by females. They had been removed from the females to populate another animal reserve. The poachers had killed off the older bulls for their ivory.

As the years, passed the young males grew and finally went into their "musth period" for mating. Their testosterone levels go through the roof, and they are easily agitated.

Well, they started killing the rhinos because they saw them as a mating treat. After killing about five of the rhinos, the park rangers decided they needed to bring in help.

They brought in a 40-year-old bull elephant from another reserve. He took charge of the herd and took mating privileges. He taught them the rhinos were no threat to them. The young bulls were taught how to be and act like male elephants. After that, there were no more dead rhinos.

When I met Bobby, he was rudderless with no plan, no goal, no purpose. I helped him put together a plan. I taught him how to achieve them. But I think he might have overcomplicated the process I gave him to achieve them. He did great with the company and work. But like most men and even more so with him. He is clueless about women."

"But Dutch," Mary spoke in an exasperated voice, "I've done everything to help him come back to me. Hell, I've hinted, and he never once has attempted to physically rebuild our relationship. He hasn't tried to touch me since he has been back."

"Mary........ Some of that might be my fault. I taught him about the process. Nick Saban uses it to get his players prepared for games and life. He teaches young men how everything you do and learn builds towards your goal. You should work towards perfection, even though you will never reach it. And when you put everything you've learned up to them together, you will achieve what you set out to do. One thing builds on another.

Well, Bobby miss took it for being perfect, and then you go after his goal. In his mind, he thought he had only one shot at winning you back. Everything, including the stars, had to be aligned for him to have a prayer of getting back with you. He knows how badly he hurt you. He thought that if he proved himself over and over again, and then when everything was perfect, he would romance you again."

Mary sat in shock and teared up, "Dutch, I have done everything but straight out asked him to fuck me. How much more perfect does he thinks he needs to be? Bobby pays bills and takes care of everything at home. It looks like a showcase home now.

He hired me as a maid to clean and do laundry. Paid for my college and not to mention all the kid's expenses. Bought me a new BMW. All I do is show up nowadays. Hell, he raised Amanda for the last few years when she was home.

And besides, he saved me from those animals and ended up in hospital for his trouble. I was a little pissed off he tracked me. But after he explained why he did it and that it was the only time. I couldn't be too mad at him for doing it. He has proven himself over and over again. What more does he think he has to do?"

Dutch smiled, "Did you tell Bobby he was a lousy lover?"

She pursed her lips, and her eyes got big as she finally realized why he went to Vegas, "Yes, I did, and be honest with you, he was. Oh my God, that's why he went to those escorts in Vegas."

Dutch smirked and chuckled, "Yep, and I insisted on it. There are a few things that I was not willing to show him how to do. I told him to hire a lesbian to teach him how to orally satisfy a woman and an escort to teach him how to make love and seduce women.

It was all training. I knew sex was involved with the escort, but Bobby told me he turned down intercourse with the lesbians. Bobby told me they begged him to do it. I didn't know whether to believe him or not, because he was serious. I didn't question him," chuckling.

"From what I gather from talking to Bobby, other than Vegas, he has only ever been with you and the one other woman the time he messed up. So he never learned how to make love to women or seduce a woman. Yea, he told me he watched porn. But porn doesn't teach making love. They teach screwing. And besides, he felt he had nothing to lose. You were already in an open relationship. He wore protection and was tested when he came back. He wanted to make sure you were protected.

He knew you were seeing other people, but you kept it very secretive, and he never bothered to check up on you. But when your date showed that night, he lost hope and was resigned to his fate. That's when he went ahead and prepared for the inevitable, you divorcing him.

He's still in bad shape, hurts a lot from his injuries, and is not physically capable of making physical love yet. He functions between the legs but has lost a lot of muscle and flexibility to do things he would like to do. It will take time for that to come back.