Conversation Took a Left Turn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is still seeing a counselor about taking that man's life. I told him he wasn't a killer when I first met him. That's where he has been lately in his thoughts."

"Dutch," Mary replied, "I haven't seen anybody since I went back to school. If you had ever been to law school, you would know you don't have much time for anything but studying, work, sleep, and more studying. That is where the new Bobby has been a Godsend for me."

Dutch smiled and spoke softly, "Mary, I know you're not the vindictive type. If you were, you could have destroyed Bobby a long time ago. So please don't take his company. He has laid everything out, so nothing is hidden. I also think deep down inside that open marriage thing doesn't seem like a great idea now to you."

Mary struggled with that and how Bobby would handle what she did and how he would react when he was introduced to some man in the future, not knowing if he was a former lover?

Dutch went on. "You're both going to have to view what Bobby did in the past as the past. If you are going to have a chance to be together in the future. He's a totally different man than he was.

If you do get back together, he'll need your help overcoming killing that guy and his guilt of doing it. Hell, both of you need marriage counseling to help you two communicate better.

If you can't trust and forgive him, let him go. Let him find somebody that can understand him. You don't want this to turn into something where everyone thinks you're the bag guy." Dutch looked at his watch, "I have to go. Think about what I said, and remember he still loves you.

Oh, by the way, he bought tickets for a two-week cruise in the Bahamas as your graduation present. He was going to try to win you back then. Unfortunately, you invited num nuts home that night. That's when he gave up.

Mary, I have to get back to work now. My company truck can only sit at his mother's for so long," winking at Mary."

Dutch stood and walked towards the door. He stopped and turned, "Mary, can I ask you something that has nothing to do with this."

Mary looked up from her thoughts about Bobby, "Sure."

At the party, there was a lady named Ros. What does she look like?"

Mary studied him, then answered, "She was the redhead...."

Dutch smiled, "The redhead with the big..."

Cutting him off. Mary replied, "Yea, that one," with a sarcastic tone in her voice. Why?"

Dutch smiled, "Oh nothing. Good luck."

As Dutch walked out the office door, he could barely hear the word "BITCH" come from Mary's office.

As Dutch entered his car, his cell phone rang. "Hey, babe, how's it going? Yea, yea, I talked to her. Yes, I brought up Ros. I think it'll be ok. How about dinner at Mahogany tonight. Then a walk along the lake at the Park. Love you too Bye.

Dutch started his car. He pulled a small ring box from his pocket, flipped it in the air with a smile on his face, and caught it.

....

Mary was sitting at the table as I walked through the door that evening. I could smell the Chicken Fettucine cooking as he walked into the Kitchen. Mary didn't look at me as walked in.

"I had my accountants and lawyer look at the paperwork you gave me," Mary informed me. "Why don't we eat first, and afterward, we'll discuss it."

I sat, and Mary blabbed on about her day and how work was going. It sounded like the scene in the Charlie Brown movie in which the teacher is giving Charlie his instructions. Womp Wah... Womp, Womp, wom.. womm, whah,,,, womp. I could barely hold down the food I was eating.

I finished cleaning the kitchen when Mary left. A few minutes later, she returned with the paperwork that I had given her earlier in the week.

"Sit down, Bobby. We need to talk." I slowly sat down across from Mary as my stomach felt like an Alien was lurking just below the surface, waiting to burst out my chest.

Mary started to go through the paperwork very slowly. Every once in a while, her mouth would contort, and she would let out an MMMM as she pursed her lips.

I was in agony, wishing I was back in the safety of my jail cell.

She finally looked up to see a face of a condemned man starring at her. She chuckled inside.

"Bobby, I don't know what to say. You have really done a fantastic job with our companies. I can't believe how wealthy we are. You didn't try to cover up anything. No hidden funds. No off-book accounting. You went back and paid the IRS taxes on the money you earned on the side to get started. That was an honest thing you did.

I had attorneys at my office go through everything. And everything is on the up and up. I had our forensic accountants get together with Ralph and go through the numbers. They could see no discrepancies in your books. They couldn't believe how honest you were being with me."

I looked Mary in the eyes. "I learned something unbelievably valuable from Dutch. It doesn't matter how rich or poor you are. If you are honest and keep your word, you have something of value. He taught me character is something that you give yourself. And only you can take it away from yourself. That's what kind of man I want to be no matter what."

Mary smiled at that answer. "Bobby, I want you to understand something. With your past record. I had nothing else to judge you by until recently. I had you followed. I couldn't afford to have my name involved with you if something shady was going on. I want to apologize to you for doing that. Being a lawyer requires the trust of clients. You are judged by the people you associate with."

I nodded my head, "I understand, Mary. A person is judged by their actions. And mine was not the greatest in the past."

Mary tilted her head. "I do have a few questions for you."

"Shoot," I replied.

"On Sundays, you go to church. But you never have invited me. Why?"

I looked at her in the eyes and was relieved. I thought to myself, an easy one. "I made a promise to God when I was in prison. If he would take care of Amanda and protect you and the other children. I would go ever time I had the chance.

Mary quizzed him with a follow-up question. "Why didn't you ask me to go?"

I thought. "I know you have never been overly religious, so I just went myself. That's the only reason. I didn't want to force my religious promises on you. After a while, I enjoyed going." Mary nodded.

"Bobby, you told me you learned to dance on YouTube. You lied to me. You did take dance lessons."

I replied, "Maybe I fibbed a little. I had to have a PE class. So I chose a dance class. I got credit for an exercise class. And Amanda did practice with me. I wanted to make you were proud of me when we went to your company's party, so I just stretched the truth a little to surprise you."

Mary smiled. I relaxed as I thought I was out of the woods.

Mary opened the folder again and turned to a tab halfway through the papers. Mary looked and Bobby, and she gave him a wry smile. "Bobby, tell me about this trip to Las Vegas. I realize you are the company, and you went to Vegas to look at the new equipment. Is that true?" I nodded, yes.

"You also took training classes correct," Again, I nodded yes, not liking the way this was going at all. "Why did you need training?"

I barked out the reply. Trying to show my confidence as I headed towards the gallows. "I needed them to keep my license."

Mary smiled, ready to close the noose. "What did you do the rest of the time? My heart sunk. I could see the ax falling."

"Oh, a little of this, a little of that," I replied.

Mary closed the folder and grinned with the devil in her eyes as she twisted the knife. "Was that the name of the two lesbians you hired. Was the blond named, A Little Of This? And the brunette named, A Little Of That? And what was the name of the red-headed escort?"

My shoulders dropped in defeat and I replied, "Marci."

Bobby, we found a $20,000 salary increase for you for the week you went to Vegas. I had already planned on having you followed. You were videotaped all six nights you were in Vegas.

I slumped, "Mary, you have to believe me. It's not what you think."

"Bobby, please stand up." Mary requested. It took all the energy I had to stand. Mary stood and requested that I follow her back to her bedroom.

She stood in front of the bed and waited for me to hobble in with my cane.

Pursing her lips," Bobby, our company paid an awful lot of money to train you, and I want to see what I got for my half of that money. Mary took off her dress to disclose she was wearing no underwear.

"Now, big boy, show me what you got."

I hemmed and hawed, "Mary, I am not in any shape yet to do what I want to do to you. To do what I have been dreaming about for so long. Can it wait until I heal from my wounds?"

Mary giggled, "No, Bobby, you cannot. I don't believe the part I'm interested in was damaged at all. Unless you've bitten your tongue tonight at dinner." And it does not involve anything below the chin."

She sat down on the foot of the bed and laid back and pulled her legs back until her feet were on the top of the bed. That allowed Bobby to go to his knees and have a straight shot to her pussy.

I lowered myself down on my knees until I came face to face with my raging desire. I always loved the site of an unkept bush. I could see a sheen of juice coating the lips of her pussy. The aroma of sex rose to my nose from her crotch.

She gasped as I lightly started pulling her hair with my lips. My tongue snaked out from his lips traversing the outer slit from her clit to her asshole. I lightly circled her brown rosebud. And started back up the trail to the start of its journey again.

Mary was moaning and slithering her hips, trying to get I tongue to apply more pressure. Her breathing deepened and became quicker as I repeated the path, over and over.

I brought my fingers up and separated the labia to give me full access to her womanhood. Mary had a protruding clit. It stuck out like a little penis about 1/4 inch above her fold. I slowly circled it and went back down to the opening and back up again, over and over again, making sure I never touched it.

Mary reached up ad ran her finger through my hair, trying to direct him deeper and harder. But she was getting impatient with the teasing. "Dammit, Baby," she cooed. "Do something. You're, killing me."

I smirked to himself and continued the buildup. Mary took a deep breath as I slowly inserted my large index finger into her velvet pussy and started stroking it in out very slowly. Mary ground her hips attempting to fuck his finger deeper.

I would match her movements with my finger. So she couldn't get friction with it. She blurted out, "Oh, Bobby, please let me have it."

I knew she was ready for my final onslaught. Being one of the people who could roll their tongue, I placed it at the base of her clit and encircled it. Pushing my face in and out. And slowly letting her clit fuck my tongue his like vagina.

Mary grabbed my ears and tried to make me increase his tempo. Mary was gasping, "Oh, my God. What are you doing to me, my love?" Please do it harder. Suck me, baby. You're driving me crazy. Please, let me come."

I took his middle finger from my left hand and placed it at the opening of her ass, teasing her by only inserting the tip.

Mary was trying to do anything she could to get relief. Pulling my ears and head tighter to her pussy. Every time she would move her pussy towards me, I would back my mouth away and match her movements, causing severe frustration.

I kept it up for another 5 minutes unit I heard what I wanted from her. She started crying with frustration. I began his final onslaught. I slowly started moving my finger against her G-Spot and sucking her clit with his tongue wrapped around it.

Mary started gasping for air as her body was convulsing. I ramped up the speed of my finger and applied full suction to her clit. "Oh, Bobby, I'm coming," she screamed. At that moment, I drove my other finger deep into her bowels. Mary collapsed her legs on his shoulders and tightened her thighs around my head.

She sat straight up. Her face turned red, and her stomach muscles protruded outward as they filled with blood as she convulsed. Her juices squirted all over my face as she continued to come. She pulled my head in and out of her crotch. Forcing her clit in and out of my tongue as if it was fucking a vagina. She slammed back down on the bed, flopping and moaning until she passed out.

I smiled to myself and stood up to see Mary lying peacefully, sleeping. I noticed every few seconds, she would twitch and moan. I smiled at my accomplishment and turned to leave.

As he approached the door, he heard, "Where in the fuck do you think you are going, buster?" If you want to save your company, you had better get your ass back over in the bed now, mister."

"But Mary," I balked. "I'm not ready."

Mary barked orders at me and crooked her finger. Directing me back to the bed. . "Get those clothes off now. And lay on this bed. I am going to ride you like a Pony Express rider with a deadline to meet." And she did.

Fifteen minutes later, I was lying next to Mary. Gasping for air not knowing what to say.

Mary propped herself up on her arm and ran her finger up and down my torso, cooing, and as she did. "Bobby, that was the best round of sex that I have ever had. No wonder those lesbians were willing to go straight for you.

And do you still have the escort's number? She wanted to marry you.

I smiled, "I am glad you enjoyed it. I did my best."

"Bobby, I showed your information to my lawyers. And like before, you need a better lawyer. "

My stomach knotted. I clenched my fist and was ready to go to war.

Mary noticed the change in Bobby's demeanor. "My lawyer told me about a fourth option. I get all the business, all the profits, the house, and your cabin, the cars, and everything else even your balls. You get to do all the work, and I get everything.

I sat up, sneering, "No fucking way. I love you, but I will never allow that. How do you suppose you can get away with that."

Mary giggled, "My lawyer said, if I were to just stay married to you, I get to keep it all. The only thing required of me is to make love to you....say for the next thirty or forty years."

I realized I had been, had. And laid back down. "Mary, I don't think I can stay married to you." Now it was Mary that was concerned.

"Mary, you are the only woman I have ever loved. I have never made love to another woman. Unfortunately, I had sex with one woman too many and blew up our marriage. But in some ways, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. It made me grow up and be a man. I see now if I hadn't grown up, you would have divorced me anyway.

At your company's, party I died a little inside every time I saw you with another man. And when that asshole showed up at the door, I died completely inside. I am just not cut out to be in an open relationship. I would rather us go our separate ways than living with the knowledge of you being with other men. But you have to believe Mary. I love you more than anything else in this world".

Mary looked at Bobby knowing, her next few words would determine the fate of their marriage. "Bobby, I'm extremely sorry about the party. I guess I was still looking for my pound flesh from you. You have to believe I didn't mean to do that to you.

Lori.....Mrs. Harrison told Mr. Harrison that I really abused you that night, and it was uncalled for. I don't know if I was doing it to get back at you for all the other times we had gone together, and you embarrassed the hell out of me. Or I was just used to going by myself for the four previous years. I hope you can forgive me for that.

Bobby, if it weren't for the kids, I would have divorced you a long time ago. But since then, you have proven to me, over and over you've now become the man I always thought you could be. I want to give us another chance. But there won't be another.

I could put up with the way you were, but when I found out you were with Patti, it ripped my heart out. You hurt me, and if you do it again, we're through. I am putting a lot of my trust in you, Bobby, so please don't let me down."

The last problem I see affecting our future relationship is the fact I opened the marriage and slept with other men. I'm sorry about Thomas. I thought you knew. The others I told first. None were married, nor did I want one to marry. There were a total of twelve men. Two you know but the rest were from Birmingham I never brought them home in our house. I kept them away from our kids and family. I'll give you a choice, to know their names or not. It's up to you.

As you noticed I have picked up a few skills that I would like to do with you. If you remember I didn't get a chance to learn a lot either when we were together. You were always wham bam than you mam, man. I didn't know any better.

One thing I'm afraid of Bobby is if I do something for you that's new that have I never done before with you. You'll think I'll be thinking of the man who taught me. I want you to know I'll be doing it because I want to please you, my lover. Please remember that.

Mary started giggling. "What so funny," grinned Bobby,

"I learned some stuff from your friend, Marci that I want to try on you. And I can't wait for you to try what you learned from her on me. After tonight, Bobby, I want to assure you. You are far better in bed than any of them." I smiled at that.

One more thing Bobby. I invited that asshole to pick me up from home. It was stupid for me to do that. I wasn't going to go to bed with him. That's why I did it.

I couldn't tell what you wanted. I hoped you would ask me not to go. After talking to Dutch, I see why you acted the way you did. For that, I am terribly sorry for what I did." Mary teared up, "I am so proud of you now. You saved me, Bobby. And I want you back. I want us again."

I lowered my head and started mumbling. I wouldn't look her in the eyes.

"What is Bobby?" asked Mary, With a concern look.

"Mary.... Mary I said I have realized something about my sexuality, I replied. I am bisexual.

Mary gasped and jaw dropped, "What did they do to prison? Holding my arm in despair.

I solemnly replied, "I....I....I'm a heterosexual and lesbian."

Mary gasp and started to tear up. I bit cheek trying not to smirk.

Mary eyes got big, "You asshole."

"Were even now," I replied. I was moaning, I was laughing so hard. "In between trying to catch my breath I said, "We're even."

She lightly punched me in the stomach. I quit laughing and groaned.

"Now were even," as we both burst out laughing.

"Bobby," smiled Mary. "That's one reason I love you so much. You could always make me laugh," as she leaned over and kissed me.

She smiled, "I can live with your lesbian half. Just remember once you licked it you own it. It had better be the only one you lick again."

"Mary, I'll be right back," said Bobby as he hobbled out the bedroom door. A few minutes later. I sat on the bed and looked at Mary. I came back with a small item in his hand.

"I bought this about 4 months ago before you told me you had a date. When I found out you had a date, I thought you didn't want me back. That's when I started to get my paperwork together. "Mary, I killed our old marriage.

Were both now different people than we were. I want to start our new life, as new people with a new marriage.

Will you marry me again? I got down on his knees and opened a small box.

Mary gasped as I opened it.

I took it from the box and held it up, hoping she would say yes.

Mary squealed, "Yes, Yes."

I placed it on her fingers. "Mary, the gold band represents my enduring and everlasting love for you. And each of the three one karat diamonds represents each child you gave me." He slowly stood up as Mary jumped off the bed and hugged him.