All Comments on 'Conversations 01'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments (Page 2)
BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Intention was critical

Did she have a "one-nite stand" because she was bored or unhappy or dissatisfied with her husband and/or their marriage? No. If this had been the case, by all means, BTB and throw her cheating ass out. No disagreement here.

Did she have a "one-nite stand" to gain a benefit, an ego boost, an increase in self-worth, self-esteem, without causing any hurtful repercussions or damage to her husband and her marriage? Yes. That makes it a very different proposition - a different intention which excluded hurting her husband and damaging or ruining her marriage. The effect then, was collateral in nature, and wholly unintended. Is it justifiable or even desireable to terminate the marriage, throw away the years invested, and clearly a love that continues; to become a lonely, unloved, uncared for old, single person? Would you not have married her if she had fucked her boss for a promotion when she was single and hadn't even met you yet??

She made a mistake; exercised very poor judgment. But she had not deliberately turned her back on her husband or her marriage, intending to hurt a man she no longer loved or cared for.

I would have done the same as her husband.

Nicely presented question.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I hate RAAC - ONCE&DONE - NO second chances.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Aw. Great writing, bizarre segue to a deflating ending. Thankfully, your stories get a lot better than this.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

I realize that it would kill the story, but presumably she has earned the promotion. Why not go over his head? Of course he'll deny it, but if she has earned the promotion she should get it to avoid trouble.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

This is a well written vignette in the lives of two people. The reader has to fill in several portions of their lives to make it work. How did the husband get to the point where he would even consider remaining in the marriage? Why was the wife so obsessed with obtaining this promotion? What heartaches happened during the missing year?

It allowed the reader to fill the gaps and make their own story. The hardest part for me to reconcile was the sluttiness of the wife. It would have been easier to accept her behavior if the sex had been a chore only.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Does the term sexual harassment come to mind? Should've divorced her ass because she did it knowing her hubby's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Three other stories come to mind. Patricia 51 wrote something where the couple ends up holding each other in pain after the infidelity is faced. Then there's Early in Troubadore's story. Trtoubadore never finishes it; he leaves that for others. The adulterous wife Susan gets a variety of treatments. Last there's Ohio's "Scenes From a Marriage". His story is the saddest. The wife was unfaithful, but it was fundamentally a loving marriage. They even had children. It didn't matter in the end. Ohio's protagonist couldn't live with it. Ohio's story gave me a whole different look on macaroni and cheese. (You have to read the end to get that.)

Your dialogue would have gone well with any of those stories.

I gave your dialogue a five.

One last thing. I believe most LW readers need to hear that final confrontation and then afterbirth. Your dialogue could be cathartic for some.

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YUCH!!!!!!!!!!! enough said

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
It would be nice

I love stories, even when they are so unreal as to be laughable. However, this was clearly NOT in that category. I read 20 before I read this and so it gave me a snapshot of your style and perhaps point of view. I agree with the comment by 'ErotFan' to a large degree but my own opinion is that it is a very well written and enjoyable take on what must be a much-repeated tale in the work world today. Other comments inject a little reality and advise, a bit like sbrookes but I prefer to consider this story fully told and completed. Good Job, Thank You 5*****

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

It’s admirable how much you did with so few words, taking the reader on a journey of cheating, revenge, and reconciliation with style and humor. Wow. 5 stars, and I’m a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder what wall her boss if hanging her husbands ball off? What a wimpy husband. his wife gets fucked, they go 5 months without sex waiting for the AIDS test results. She loses her promotion and income, they spend another 6 months being miserable, they put off having kids for an extended period of time while the fat slob has all happy days. Sleepery Jim you are a pussy of a writer. Change your name to slippery cuntbrain.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

I like the theme of reconciliation but it happened too fast with words explaining what should have happened but without the emotions that words can’t heal. There needs to be more explanation of that emotional problem. The fallout of the affair was not explained and how it impacted their marriage.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow,,,

This was a really enjoyable story. The author took his time and took us trough a wide range of emotions. I especially liked the part where she took the wind out of his sails by telling him everything and all the emotions going through her. And not leaving a thing for him to say. The only thing I missed, was. How did he know before she had her little pecadillo? What made him have her computer download everything to his? It doesn't say what made him suspicious before she did anything.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Top notch story.

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

It's complicated. "The quality of mercy......................"

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Why would he ever believe that she would never do it again? To quick to forgive. No seperation, no couseling, just him forgiving her? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Missed a trick there Jim

"And you'd give all that up to have children?"

"I would," she said.

So if she was willing to give all that up to have kids, why did she do it? Not for the promotion or the pay raise, as she convinced herself. The promotion couldn't have been the be all and end all of her world, if she would then turn around and give it up. So the only logical conclusion would be that she did it just for the sake of it. For the sex. You don't degrade yourself and trash you marriage for something you are readily willing to give up at the drop of a hat. Therefore the promotion was the excuse she used to sell herself on the idea of getting fucked by her boss.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

lol great story but for the ending seriously he would take her back ??? hope part 2 explains that nonsence

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

oh crap no it did not

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Wow, one forgiving individual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yuck! Was a good story until he turned into a pitiful jackass. Cuckold.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

All his bravado and dialogue in the beginning was pretty much a waste of letters since he stayed with her.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

Wife cheats, husband feigns anger then takes her back. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. I realize she was sorry she lost her husband, but she never regretted the sex, with her boss. If she hadn’t been caught , she would probably still be doing it. But here’s the deal- she’s 50. Starting to dry up. So the desire to have sex with her, is going to drop off radically. Take the opportunity, and trade her in for a younger, wetter, firmer, cuter, model. She passed you the get out of jail free card, take it. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. Since I always evaluate story lines based on “ what’s in it for me”, let’s see how that worked out.

1. Wifey- she wasn’t gonna marry the boss. Didn’t want to lose her life, and have to start over. Getting hubby on board, was def on her agenda.

2. Hubby- Finds our he has been cucked by wifey, with the boss. She is not remorseful, said she did it for “ them” . Being that it really didn’t bother her, I guess hubby would have to ask himself, if he would be able to trust her again. And divorces get more expensive, once you have kids.

My verdict- There is a good chance, in the real world, they get divorced. If not, I see a post nup being put into effect. Or maybe, they do divorce, and live together. Think about it from the woman’s perspective. Literotica has been very revealing, about the new woman’s attitude towards their own fidelity. But yet, all these woman act like they are devastated, if they get a divorce. THAT attitude is a little, 50-60’s ish. Modern women know, regardless of who knocks her up, he will be on the hook for child support. Marriage for her, us not such a big priority, unless the guy is rich. Much easier to go bed hopping, when he can’t threaten you with divorce. If you break up, you weren’t married, so nobody will care. Considering this, I found the husbands actions not believable. He is opening himself up to more heart break down the road, and has no defenses for it. That’s why, I give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bum..bum... bum

another man turned cuck!

bum...bum... bum

another man turned cuck!

and another wife fucked

and another wife fucked

another wife fucked her boss

HEY!

She's gonna get you too

Turn you into a CUCK!--------------------------------------------------- new lyrics to the QUEEN HIT "Another One Bites the Dust"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course it was after she came down from the orgasmic high she realized he marriage was deserving. During the planning and the fucking until they could fuck no more, not a thought. Faced with losing she gave the poor cuckold her best angle with angst and within minutes had him devoted again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worthless submission. It is a shit stain on the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What about the boss. H deserves punishment as well as he bribed her into the sex, by holding the promotion over her head as long as she gave him sex.

I think a solid very thorough beating at the very least. Crushed testicles and hands smashed with a hammer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worthless cuck. It's one thing if kids are involved, that complicates things, and wronged spouses will tolerate A LOT for their kids. Not the case here. He's a weak cuck.

boneham21boneham21almost 2 years ago

Weak cuck, keep him! 1*

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Any idiot could see the cuck torpedo coming from page 1, so predictable. Glad I saved the time and skipped to the comments. When will they ever add the cuck tag to this website, it's desperately needed. Or put this shit under sick fetish. ⭐

ohyessssssohyessssssover 1 year ago

There were absolutely no grounds for reconciliation. His accusatory comments were all accurate and true. Her as belonged in the street, because that’s who she really was. Suit should have been brought against boss, company and wifey jettisoned. I’ve liked some of your stories, but this one leaves me cold. One star..

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

I liked this. Very human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just finished the 20 part series and have circled back to the end of #1.

.

Message to potential readers of the "Conversations" series: Go for it! Read them all. A superb spectrum of really well written short stories.

.

Message to SleepyJim: Thank you! And,

Keep 'em comin'.

Willowghby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Real adults, not confirmed miserables. It wasn’t’t okay, but they Fitbit right for themselves for all the right reasons, knuckle staggers and baying wolves notwithstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, no grounds for reconciliation...except love I loved it!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Why do men, send the video of the wife degrading herself, to her parents amongst others, why hurt them, what harm have they done him, none, what a bastard. Why send everyone they know including her dentist the same video, then forgive her, the all town must be awash with the video of his forgiven wife fucking a far slob, what a stupid bastard.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

This brought tears to my eyes. But they were the good kind. Very nice story.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Loved it, I've never faced the situation and I'm a lot older but I'd like to think its what I would do - once only!!

Well told story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We’ll written - good description of why and how. Good author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, I couldn't do what the husband did in this story, it would be divorce for wife followed by a severe beating at some point when the dust had settled, her boss would be in a wheelchair, fervently wishing I had never been born .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yep, knew he'd turn out to be just another sissy wimp cuck! Helen1899 is mad he sent the video to everyone? Really???? If you have the determination to betray your marriage and another person's love, you have no moral high ground. His only flaw was not selling tickets and making a few bucks off her lying skank ass

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

“She pressed her eyes closed for a long moment then looked me in the eye again. I wished she wouldn't do that - not while the velociraptor thing was still in my mind.”

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

HORRIFIC ENDING. Never should have been a RAAC. She knew what she was doing and the pain it would cause. Why wouldn't she do it again. And why would he want her back after that betrayal and intentional pain. horsepucky

LastMissionLastMissionabout 1 year ago

Well, that was rather pitiful.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 year ago

RAAC by the cuckold wimp. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

She made the video? Why didn't she notice him remove the condom? As I said in another comment,she never felt the cum running out of her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise. Certainly a RAAC. But how does her caving to sexual harassment and coercion compare to day a one night fling (maybe post fight and intoxicated, but not drugged)? Normally I would say walk away and burn the bastard, the latter which the husband did. But she already knew that she had burnt down their marriage, made the video, and planned to confess to her husband after one more night together. She realized the problem is she wanted the promotion more than staying fatithful to her marriage. She was confronted with coercion and caved, not getting help from her husband. Certainly a breach of trust and she knew it and was consigned to her marital doom. Suspect in the intervening year they had counseling to get everything out in the open and for her to have tools about how ot react in a situation where she is coerced. Yeah it is rough seeing her give in to the pleasure. That would be a real big problem.for any of us husbands. Again counseling to help with the imagery. Doubt I coukd get past that. Honestly if you want any chance to reconcile, don't watch the video. Hopefully she was smart enough to get a morning after pill. To the previous commenter: she didn't watch the whole video because there hadn't been time. She put the video.messgae at the beginning and end. This just happened earlier that afternoon. Lastly, as an aside, wouldn't she have a major sexual harassment suit vs rhe company? Lost some leverage with the settlement amount by putting out the video, but doesn't matter if it appeared consensual or not, it was coercion. She probably had some of that discussion on video also.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

Upon third reading (including most of the new comments), I don't find any reason to change my initial reaction: two mature adults racing through—it's a short story, they can't stroll—the five stages of grief before discovering that the most important thing remains their mutual love.

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

It’s ok guys some men enjoy being married to a whore, at least they don’t have to worry about wondering what they’re up to when they’re out.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson11 months ago

One of the few reconciliation stories that seems plausible and that I liked!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This woman is too stupid to live and he's not much better. It was video taped and it was just going to be the one time. Sure it will.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another idiot husband falling for, "I did it for us, I hated every minute, this will make us better" horse shit. I guess he can be happy until she does it again, and again, and again, now that she knows he's a sissy cuck wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really, really funny dialogue. Until the end, then it was whaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt. You are joking!

Does not anyone use the term prostitute in this day and age or or if she is not being paid the term 'slut'.

H. JekyllH. Jekyll7 months ago

A beautiful story, told entirely via dialog. What has happened is opaque but its essence is clear. Very good working of the couple toward the ultimate decision and action toward this betrayal. Quite different as a story here..

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

I have problems with this story, but not the ending. All these BTB. morons have obviously never had that wonderful feeling of being in love. I feel sad for them, it's the most wonderful feeling a man or a woman can feel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agree wholeheartedly with the commenter from 6 months ago with the post starting with "Interesting premise". Normally I would say walk away. But this is an edge because she knew what she did was terribly wrong choosing the promotion over fidleity, she did not expect the long, torrid sex session, and she knew she had to tell her husband and prepared the video with the messages at the front and back for her hsuband to see after one more night of love after the hatchet fell on her marriage the next day (and also to burn her boss). Note that despite the husband sending the video to everyone of her friends, family and colleagues, she didn't care. She was notntrying to cover her shame. Yes when he went on full attack when she entered, she was frazzled hoping for one last night of love before it all went to hell whe she confessed. She made a horrible decision. Yes she finally got into the sex. Unless being raped or tortured, it is a biological response when the physical sex is decent. Note how she is serious that her hsuband is her best lover ever but significantly points out that is just a small piece of why she loves him. It is a RAAC but it comes off as she had temporary insanity, planned to confess (that was proven) and knew the hatchet was coming, and wss ready to meet her doom. And presumably in the year, they did work on trust and communication and counseling and she was out of work. Unlike a lot of LWs who have affairs behind their husband's backs, she was not evil, she had no mental disease, she had temporary insanity under a tough stressful scenario and (almost) blew up her marriage. Some marriages can make it. Others would end in divorce. Not she apologized for actually doing it from the get go, not about being caught. She didn't lie either. She wanted one more night with her husband before her walk to the marital gallows. Again a touch edge case. But unlike a lot of commenters below, I can see taking the chance (with a postnuptial).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Struggling with the fact that she apparently enjoyed it. That should have made it impossible to take her back.

Pappy7Pappy76 months ago

Well, she did seem to enjoy the fucking and it wasn't just the idea of the promotion. Since she did know what the husband's reaction would be and she did it anyhow, she needs to be on the road. Somewhere inside she will plot to do it again. The rush is all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Helen, does your husband know that you’re a an adulterous slut, and that you excuse your sins by deluding yourself into believing that you still love him?!?

ZK

usaretusaret5 months ago

Almost a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She was repentant and ashamed of what she did (I wish the story had included her messages I think it would have added to the story) and didn't try and get out of what she did and what she thought would happen. It's not a RAAC but a reconciliation with conditions. The last part really added to the story as well. I am wondering how the video came about though it would have helped including that information. Overall a very good story well written and enjoyable. BardnotBard

BlueEyd2BlueEyd24 months ago

Hmmmmm. He sent a video of her cheating and whoring her self out to everybody so they know what a whore she is and what a cuck he is and now they kiss and make up and live happily ever after?. Horsepucky!!

And such a fast reconcilliation?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

2 stars, almost 1. Wife cheats on husband for some time to get a wanted promotion. She's going to tell him & show the video, but he already knows, having received/ watched said video. He also sends copies to the guy's wife, the job, parents, etc. Suddenly, his indignation & anger subsides & wants his wife back! Got it - but don't believe it.

... While he might want to reconcile with her, it wouldn't be 15min after verbally attacking her for what she did. Probably wouldn't be 15 hours either. Sorry, no sale on this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Actually this worked for me. She wasn't just remorseful. She was genuinely repentant, wanted one more night of live with her husband and then was full confession, knowing it woukd almost certainly kill their future. How coukd that not suck the wind out of his sails? He already burned her with her family, friends, job and burned the snake. Some guys can't get past the imagery. It was a cold calculated one off. Morally reprehensible? Heck yeah. But she didn't go into it with desire. Sure it hurts to see her enjoy it after a point, but she apparently the asshole had some skills and she got into it. She wasn't think of her husband at that point. At first it was her obsession with and then her terrified of losing the promotion. She wasn't turned on at the start. She just wanted it over. But at some point, the sexual feelings took over and she got into it. That makes it harder to see, but objectively is far from the worst thing she did, though some spouses cannot handle seeing the sex. There was zero intimacy, and the asshole slipped of his condom (note: she should feel that difference unless the guy has a thin dick). But again her planned and prepared confession, and her full expectation of losing everything, her resigning her job, and her heartfelt apologies, peace the door open to reconciliation. Still took like a year. 5 stars.

Norseman123Norseman1233 months ago

5***** a nice ending I tried it but it only lasted six months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pisał idiota dla idiotow. Mam na myśli tych ktorym to się podobało

A_BierceA_Bierce20 days ago

A line toward the end that apparently a host of commentators somehow skimmed over:

"A year later, I awoke and turned over in our bed to face her."

A year later, not 15 minutes or 15 hours or even 15 days. A year. Read more carefully, folks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fuck that, no do overs, especially after whoring herself to her boss for a few bucks more. You really think he would want to stop at that?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories