All Comments on 'Conversations 01'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Well, he kept her, so . . .

. . . this one will score poorly. But it was a decent read.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
I liked it.

Every commenter in this type of story will state he would throw the cheating cunt to the curb. I don't think it's that easy. Have you ever really, really loved a woman? Nice job.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I thought it was an excellent read.

I don't have to agree with any character to appreciate the story.

OMG, she was stupid!

green117green117about 5 years ago
well...

I kinda liked it... rather compressed all the Sturm und Drang, but what the heck... I kinda find the S&D a bit self indulgent.

Not sure we can predict the commentariat, RR to the contrary. They may be tired enough to let this one make it's message and be done.

Green-something

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 5 years ago
Her Boss

Needs his ass beaten.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
I'm not a BTB

aficionado. I'm also not a fan of RAAC.

I enjoyed the writing here, but it felt like an opening and an ending without a middle. There didn't seem to be any deserved reconciliation. No temporary separation, no couples counseling, no soul searching, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like was said he kept the cheater

Maybe it will work for them. The BTB crowd will hate you. Good read tho.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
It was

It was a good read. I would feel better about him keeping her if the boss could feel a little of that righteous anger and a little physical pain. Reed is probably right though.

ValintValintabout 5 years ago
I never really get the point...

... of a BTB followed by reconciliation.

I mean, once you've decided to publicly humiliate your wife and make her an Internet porn star, it kind of feels like there's no turning back. And if you *haven't* decided whether or not your marriage is going to survive, it seems insanely moronic to make things exponentially harder on yourself by making the situation so public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No way

GARBAGE wasted my time reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And this is just chapter one? Can't wait to see what else this devolves into.

Kind of hard to relate to this story. Nothing of importance was illustrated, discussed, or resolved.

What sort of person thinks humiliating and debasing herself is a legitimate means to success in business? Oh, sure, men and women do it all the time. But we know what kind of people they are, and its not hard to spot these fawning weak slathering losers. They earn their keep the same way a dog or a politician does, by giving their master whatever they want. It appears the husband did not realize he had married such a stupid shallow whore. Why not? She wanted the promotion so badly she threw away her dignity and her self respect to get it. How could the husband not see that lack of character after years of courting and marriage? Or was it the Martians, again?

So, sorry to segue away from the emotion and drama, but what guarantee did she have that her whoring would work? Did she have anything in writing, or, something?

How did she make the video? And since the video shows she totally embraced and loved the fuck fest, how was she going to claim it was not consensual, even her idea?

And what kind of business manager is that stupid? There's the professional damage, the personal damage, then the damage from the husband, both physical and legal. No, not the alienation of affection bullshit, but the real legal claim that the boss has caused the husband financial loss by wrecking his wife's business future? The boss would just buy it from some other whore, not one who works for him.

So maybe you will address those issues in future chapters? Can't wait.

But I will wait, to rate the entire story once it is completed. So far it would be a 3.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Four and a halfish. Good job at exploring the ramnifications in such a short piece

Compare this wife to the skunt from the story where the IT POS fucked hos co workers wife at GNO. More contrition and remorse for the offense here, but this one was planned and hence maybe worse?

Thanks for some good dialog, dawg!

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
Can’t shoot ‘em all ...

So you you grab what you got, tight and close. Maybe it works. RR, scores are overrated. SJ, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The ending was unsatisfying

So his wife cheats and fucks her Boss to get a promotion. And Hubby has it on video.

He then confronts his wife and they talk about it. She discovers he has sent a copy to everyone she knows. Most women would have either killed him where he stood or packed a bag and left. At that point the marriage is over. BUT! Low and behold a year goes by, they're still married and struggling (no surprise there). They talk it out and everything is looking up. But what the HELL happened to her old job and her old Boss? They have him and the Company by the nuts and several lawsuits should have been filed. But you completely skipped over the most interesting part of the story and just RAAC'd them. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

Just crap

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
What a sad man.

Foolish man!

There's no degrees of betrayal. You can't be a little bit betrayed!

Lawyer: divorce, their employer, then social media, friends family etc.

Strike hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pathetic

Her husband was a wimp.She turned out to be a prostitute.And they lived happily ever after -1*

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
It’s an RAAC, but she did, as proven in the end...

... truly regret the affair within hours, and try to make amends.

RAAC - not my usual fare, but for some reason, this one works.

A little light in overall character development, and story details. Though, since it’s a Short/Flash, I guess is acceptable.

4-stars.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
So a “stand alone” Chapter 1

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yah, I agree.

I don't care for the ones where he keeps the wife around but that is just my taste. What I missed was how he knew what was going on and had that tape before she got home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The story seems complete

I'm not sure where a second chapter would go.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Reconciliation was way too short and easy.

For the amount of damage she wrought and his nuclear response.

You are a good writer but I don't think you comprehend the damage your characters inflict.

You set up truly vile circumstances that are far beyond the point of no return and then decide you can walk it back with a sigh and some contrition.

This is similar to your missed birthday present story.

I would enjoy reading a theme like this that you actually put the work into it that it requires.

You are excellent at setting up truly disgusting betrayals and writing about the husband's reactions and both their emotions.

You drop the ball after that point.

I'm a fan so I hope you get as good at producing a middle and end as you are at crafting a beginning.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Thought that was well done

the story was credible, good insight into the why, and the reconciliation thereafter.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
awful

AMONGST THE WORST STORIES I HAVE READ, The ONE STAR I GAVE IT was for the BALLS to submit it. The reading was interesting although I expected a tangent into believeability at some point. The 'turning' was missed, avoided or CONCEALED at the time! NOT your 'finest hour'

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
3* - Who made the video

The video and how the husband came to suspect the wife were not clear to me. The description of the video was of a multi-camera porn shoot with side rear and front views. Ability to zoom in on her face and see slimey boss take off

Condum from side or rear.

The conversation was not realistic. Ok it is fiction but I did not get interested in either wife or husband. Interesting stories are made up of people making bad or good decisions and the consequences.

I am not against reconciliation but you rushed it with no telling of how he came to that decision.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
Why is this ch1?

Where can this go from here unless she pulls same at next job. Or does hubby decide he wants to watch another video?

Please stop!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 5 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S COMMENT

I have to apologise for those who are waiting for a chapter two of this story, as there isn't one. I cocked up when I called it a chapter. It isn't - it's a stand-alone as I noted - meant to be part of a series of conversations on the same subject, but different people, situations and outcomes. I thought of calling it Part 1, but that would have lead to the same expectation. And then I forgot to add the prologue explaining that before hitting send.

My only excuse is that I'm also writing a novel with definite chapters and the titling is similar.

As you may have noticed, I am fascinated by the conversation between a cheater and a faithful spouse. How can the cheater possibly explain, and how can the spouse ever believe a word of it? How can the spouse get across the absolute devastation and humiliation of the cheater's actions, and how can the cheater possibly deny or allay those emotions? And yet the conversation has to take place. To me, that is where the emotional heart of these stories lie, so I am always disappointed when one of them runs away and the conversation doesn't happen until the emotion had completely gone.

So now and again, there will be new Conversations.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Missed something

How did he know?

How did he know she made a video of it?

Wouldn't it be a bit obvious if she took her laptop to a motel room, then opened it with the camera part facing the bed?

If she just came home how did he copy from her computer while she slept?

Then at the end this conversation took 6 months as they now had clearance for the aids test. Wow, slow talkers. No drink, no water, no toilet breaks or anything else. Superpeople.

But then it would take years for the hurt to ease. Trust would never return. How long before they could actually make love. Divorce would be best, and a simple BTB would be the elegant solution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another cuck story

I swear, I think at least 75% of the LW category writers are closet gay cucks or Nazi feminists. Which are you?: ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A story needs a beginning, middle and end. What happened here? Where is the beginning? and really where the hell does it go now after that long winded diatribe?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Ended better than expected

She was able to redeem herself enough to accept them staying together. Handled very well. Nice twist. He does need to keep an eye on her. Would be nice to know what happened to her asshole boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Ended better than expected

I had the opposite reaction, because I saw nothing in the story to substantiate why the marriage didn't end that night.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

She fucked another man for a promotion... the wife was a whore, just as the husband said. I can't see him forgiving her, especially when he found out how much she enjoyed it.

If you're going to write a reconciliation, it has to be the focus of the story, not a tacked on ending. For the reader, we just found out that she loved fucking a sleazy fat bastard... then you skipped a year and went for the RAAC. You could have said that 10 years have passed, but from our perspective it's been a paragraph...

As it is, it reads like a cuckold fantasy... 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

She fucks her boss for a promotion that she's ready to give up at the drop of a hat?

She never noticed the cum dripping out of her?

If she had to fuck him to GET the promotion, what will she have to do to keep it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I dont know why useless cucks

dont just suck sperm strait out of the tap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Good story but crappy ending, ditch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kidding ?

She did what and it was so easy , think she will pull the same off again (I'll bet she does ") and the next time it will be easer .! breed with her what a great idea ? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser .

ribnitinribnitinabout 5 years ago
You wrote the story

I don't understand the commentators who tell you how you should have written the story. It wasn't standard structure, but accomplished what it set out to do. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was the complete opposite of 3, this started out so well and devolved into a flaming train wreck.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
WIMP Alert!

Poor little non-man cuck. He will always have a non-marriage to a cheating whore of a slut wife.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
You should quit while you are ahead....

After the nuclear bombing there is no way to go back.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago

Definitely talented author. Interestingly read 3, then 2, and now 1. All three excellently written. Your characters come to life, and they're interesting people. This deserves a much higher score. But the hurt little men left behind will score it low just because he didn't kick her out.

In a lot of the LW stories, the story itself matters to me and the morality of it. This story was so rich in the quality of the writing that the morality was secondary. I just enjoyed the talent. But coming to the morality these two belong together. They seem to have a unique love which is hard to find. But having said that it's hard to understand how she could betray that love. Not betray him, but betray that love and connection. That didn't fit, but again that was secondary to the quality of the writing for me.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 5 years ago
enjoyed it

Don't pay attention to those who want you to write their story and not yours.

MFH

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
What a fucking idiot!

He's already started his revenge in the best possible way, it should be divorce next. Not cups of tea!

A disgrace to the male gender!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cuck

cuck,cuck,cuck,cuck,cuck and cuck. should be clear enough what it deserves. but , your a cuck so you have be told.....not even one star for the story. complete waste of time. But, the effort to write it is acknowledged. Just next time have a male play the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What happened to her boss?

I’m not worried about the reconciliation but did they sue? Did the boss keep his job. I would like to think they sued and got a massive payout and the boss was jailed for what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really?

Do any of your anonymous admirers with their erudite expressions of exaggerated sciolism possess an entire working grey cell between them?

Your main protagonist was very obviously a hard headed business man who didn't want to lose his entire investment in the relationship, and found an interesting way of getting some underhand payback, whilst trying to maintain the moral high ground!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1*

Forget reading four more chapters of this garbage. That's if? He just takes the scheming whore back?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?

All upset? Then he lays back and let's her CUCK him! The fucked is him not her!

1* because less won't hurt the rating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When me and my girlfriend fight...

When I'm wrong...I AM WRONG! And she let's me KNOW IT!

But when she's wrong...well...you know.....we both share some blame...life is nuanced....bla bla bla..... you get the picture.

I'm always confused by these stories where the forgiving husband is all, "I want my wife back! not someone that says 'i'm sorry'.

well shiiiiit. give her to me. you can have my woman with a much higher IQ than mine, and is completely unable to argue her way outta a wet paper bag, but squeezes a lot of hot air outta her larynx making all the animal noises that almost sound like righteous fury.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
SlipperyJim, you should be proud

You have found an audience of perfect people. They've never made a mistake that they needed to be forgiven for. They have all the answers for others.

Don't you dare try to cater to them. Write your stories. People do reconcile. And yes, they sometimes live happily after.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Reconciliation can be cathartic

She did the wrong thing for the right reason. It just goes to show that man plans and God laughs. If you shouldn't do it, then don't do it. That fact that he loves her enough to forgive her says a lot about his capacity for forgiveness. A 5 Star Rating.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: SlipperyJim, you should be proud

People do reconcile, but this is to extreme. First she would be pissed he emailed everybody. Seconded they couldn't get past her vanity. Third his pride is already shattered by letting her stay. She was always in his face, So he has never gotten over the pain. And then, just the idea of him zooming in on her fouled and jizz dripping cunt and did rush to the clinic to get checks only shows how much of a cuckold he is. RAAC isn't needed when you never planned to get rid of her anyway.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Was surfing and ran into this one.

I had forgotten that I had read this before. Now I know why I only gave it 1* the first time.

This sad sack had to argue with her to gain an admission of her fault.

She was lying through her teeth when she said that she was forced and that she didn't want to do it. A man might forgive a woman who was truly forced, maybe, but the video revealed her total bliss during her tryst, which made the case that the only thing that she was truly sorry for was the fact that she'd been caught.

The husband never even settled the score with the slime ball boss, WTF?

I suppose he might as well let her go get her job back and start fucking the boss again.

The story was well constructed, but I'm sorry, I just hate a male character like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Started out pretty decent and heartfelt, then from one paragraph to the next it was driven into the ground and turned into another shitty RAAC story.

Please fix the ending.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Writing a novel?

For here, or another forum?

Enquiring minds want to know (okay, I want to know).

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago
Conversation, indeed!

This is uncomfortable to read because you capture the dialogue so well, we feel as though we're eavesdropping on a terribly private and emotional conversation. If the author created these people complete with their emotions and character (and he did), then we know no more than what he tells us. We may speculate beyond what he tells us—speculations often driven by our history and prejudices—but they remain speculation.

The author tells us that the woman realized (too late, to be sure) that she was obsessing unnaturally about the promotion, and the man realized (soon enough, saints be praised) that he loved her enough that, after exacting the punishment he deemed appropriate to the transgression, he wanted them to reëstablish the loving companionship they once shared. Even someone who has suffered betrayal can recognize the skill of the author and acknowledge his ownership of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well written and enjoyable

Right up to the last page. No way, no how. Bitch is gone, and good riddance.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
Life on a razor thin margin

This story almost captures the precise fulcrum of love turning to hate. The first half is pretty typical of wife being "forced" to submit for a treasured promotion, and then her words and her acceptance of her failure, and her description of their love tries to balance the scale. But it doesn't. I agree with most that some more details of the year spent in recovery is needed IOT believe he could get over the pain. And she has to get over his email to everyone, and her job loss, etc. OTOH, the author is trying to cast single conversations as glimpses into people's lives, so even the time advancing one year is a stretch..

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
didn't like it

1 starr

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

With absolutely nothing new to read in LW, I thought I would go back and re-read one of the very best series of 2019. This first one just gives a hint of what is to come.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 4 years ago
Your kidding right!

No way do you take her back. She destroyed the trust and you can't get that back. Once a cheater always a cheater. She just got better at hiding it. 1 star for this loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't satisfy his wife

How does he get past the fact that the only time he has seen such a euphoric look on his wife's face is in her cheating video? He would probably feel inadequate every time they have sex from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perhaps it's a good idea...

For a couple to make their own video to see how they react to each other from a third eye point of view. Too late for this couple because he would feel she was faking it to show he was better than her lover.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
Credible

Are you going to copy StoriesOnLine's conversations on Literotica?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years agoAuthor
@mustela

Other way round mate. They're going to SOL, not from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Low Score ! !

I was wondering why? Why? Why?

She was having a good time.....I couldn't I couldn't get make it work !!!

Bill

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No

No reconciliation she chose to cheat for promotion

She gets promoted out the door

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Eloquence of wife screams prior rehearsal and preparation to me

Once she was able to give her side, the eloquence and rationale of the response tells me that this was prepared in advance and suggests that the whole tryst was more than just pressure to get a promotion.

That said, unlike many "LW" fans, I'm not offended if the wife isn't torched and I thought it was an interesting tale.

thanks for sharing!

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Good start... petered out badly

No believable.

Started really well, then lost the plot (or the protagonist went to mush!)

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Torn about this one

I liked the ending, unless you've been there and with someone you truely love you don't know what you can forgive. She was truely remorseful and as I've always said, once can repeat can be forgive if there is really love there. Im a btb kind of guy when its called for but I still like a happy ending. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NO WAY AT ALL.......

She's a whore. Not a cheap skank slut. She sr old her body for money. That makes her a whore and no selfrespecting man would stay married to a woman who decided she'd be a whore. Gave this story 1 star for everything after "one year later".

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Rubbish!

Let her get off it, no way.

What self respecting husband could put up with a whore.

No, she'd be divorced in a blink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Not only did she cheat but it was cold, calculated and pre-meditated.

She thought that her desires were more important than staying faithful. Simple as that.

How many times do you forgive and forget that the one person in your life you had absolute trust and faith in, broke all that marriage meant ?

Once a cheating, lying slut, always a cheating lying slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is wrong?

What is wrong with you people. It's a damn story. It's made to entertain. A distraction from all the shit going on around us. For a few minutes.

Well written. Enjoyed. It was humorous people. Geez, get a life!

Samson

ranec1ranec1almost 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THOSE PACKED BAGS ARE NOT THE ONLY LUGGAGE

a head trip between them would be 1 way to start. TK U MLJ LV NV

smmhomesmmhomeover 3 years ago
Made my mind work

Really well written. Thank you. 5*

I suppose the reconciliation is plausible in reality… but it’s hard to motivate in these shorter stories. The feelings in that opening scene don’t support a reconciliation, and that leaves the motivation up to my mind – to fill in the blanks to make the reconciliation work. The problem is, my mind recoils at being asked to do that task.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well!

Storey was O, K until he became a pussy at the end and took the whore back.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Another asshole husband

Yet another awful husband, I am sure lots of these authors are the same person operating under different names. It's impossible for so many different authors to come up with the same husband. How can they always hurt so many people, in some cases destroying their lives when they have done no wrong. In this instance the wifes parents, why involve them, why cause them unimaginable suffering by sending them the video. How embarrassing to send all your friends a copy of the video of your wife cheating on you and then taking her back. Take the part out of distributing the videos, instead tell us how you got it and you have got a good well written story, with an happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The promotion ment more to her than their marriage......

Every thing the bitch said's to her busband...proves she wasn't worth it...even if he didn't want leave her...he should have served her the devorce papers an made her crawl back on her hands a knees to get him...why should he have all the pain........

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Helen1899

Sure hope you are a lesbian because you have some fucked up ideas about men .

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Why

Why would you want to finish it that way?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

What did he do about the boss? He used his position to coerce her into sex. Also how did he get the video? Why did he have suspicions as this was told as a one off thing.

I have no problem with the reconciliation but I think all the people he sent the video to might think he is a fool.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Helene 1899

I think you're one of them slut wife's....a cheater deserves to be exposed in every way possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All that conversation

And one year later he was still with her. That is...well I guess in the story this fictional place don't have divorce in their town like my country don't have divorce. But then wives in my country seldom sleep with their boss for promotion and husbands don't beat the affair partners or their wives like they do in my country which is an acceptable revenge of a wronged husband and courts are lenient just give the reason of crime of passion, as long they don't kill the wife or affair partner.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Are most British men CUCKS!!!!????

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Lukeey your bio says it all, no personality, no nothing, the world would be a better place without you. Explain why it's right to destroy the lives of two innocent human beings ie. her parents. I am not a slut, nor a Lesbian, nor a cheater, or even a saint. But I know right from wrong.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Shit, man! Who are you REALLY? Films? Novels? Are you like the famous rockers who used to openly masquerade under imaginary eff-you names when they played with Harry Nilsen? We know you can't come clean with us, but rest assured, we'll be watchin' ya! Bravo! Keep up the good work!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 3 years ago

@ Helen1899

What a shame that not everyone is of the same state of mind as you are ;-)

Nobody is being destroyed in this tale, which is what this is, and as for the outfall: the primary guilt, or call it responsibility, is with the adulterer.

As for my experiences: being the country boy that I am, in my surrounding you couldn't keep an occurrence such as a whoring wife a secret, if you tried.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago
Well written

I don't have any idea of the logic involved and maybe that is how it is supposed to be. She decides to fuck for a promotion. She knows it is wrong and decides to tape it to "take him down" having had to make that decision prior to the actual event. Then instead of not doing what she knows is wrong she goes through with it just so she can tape it and use it against him. This does not make sense. If she knows what she is doing is wrong then DON'T FUCK HIM. You don't fucking tape it so you can ruin him, and oh by the way, destroy your marriage while you are at it. And destroy your career that you decided to fuck him for anyway. No promotion for the employee that fucks her boss and shows the tape to the Directors. None of this makes any kind of sense. She is so sickened by what she did she throws up on the way home but she went through with the sordid business knowing full well it would end her marriage and career. Just bat shit crazy that.

I get if she would have been so obsessed with the promotion that she makes this shitty ass decision. Then has the self awareness to realize, after the fact, that is was a mistake. But the whole plot twist of burning him makes no reasonable sense. Your ending your own fucking career that you are fucking him for the promotion for in the first place.

The last bit, and I don't really have to understand it, is how any man could possibly take back a cold blooded POS like this woman that plans and executes fucking her boss for a promotion. There is no way to trust, or in my opinion love, someone that cold blooded. And then to throw away said career by choice after choosing to fuck the boss. Utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF ??? You have to be a closet dick worshipper to even write Cuck shit like this !!!

Come on, tell us all how you sucked her boss cum out of her pussy and sent her back day after day ! She fucked you over taped it which you sent to everybody you and her knows and you got all hurt BTB combat ready and the totality completely wimp the fuck out !!! Tell you what.. why don’t you just invite the boss to your house and you cum suck right off the tap !!! She’s laughing at what a weak POS Cuck you really are !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good and enjoyable story. Handled a difficult story premise well. Liked the happy ending.

Ignore all the creepy troll comments none of them understand what true love is because none of them have it in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the anon (21 days ago) 14/02/21. You really need to be able to realise that this isn't a real life story. Or maybe you believe in goblins and fairies. I really have to wonder if you are on some sort of psychotic medication perhaps you hear voices or see visions or hallucinations. If you aren't on medication you should be but if you are you need to stop taking it and speak to your psychiatrist.

Good well written short story.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Ok, she did it, sick? She makes too much sense explaiing it to hubby later on especially after he burns her badly with all the emails he sent out, Not to consistent with her cheating behavior. A little bump in the road? He's a weak man and to used to having her around to let go. But good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What about the slimy bastard.

Here is what I think happened to him.

The emails caused quite a ruckus.

The emails to the Directors of the company led to him being sacked without a recommendation.

The email to his wife caused a very bitter nasty divorce where she got everything.

He was unable to find another job earning what he had before and ended up in a small apartment paying most of his earnings from his job at a fast food joint to his ex-wife.

Until the day the husband ran into him. After that his life went down hill quickly. The husband did a good job on him and left him lieing in agony behind a dumpster. Being unable to work he lost his job and ended up on the streets begging for change from passersby. Some of those passersby recognised him and laughed at his downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Written a long time ago so I can't tell what the group mind was at that time but I bet a number of people wanted to see how the boss was punished. At first I wanted to see her get the promotion but after such a poor decision she didn't look like leadership material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If all your "conversations" go like this, maybe you should stop talking.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Very poor, not your usual fare! If ever there was BTB story this was it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories