All Comments on 'Conversations 02'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
That was fun!

I especially liked the crayon bit. That was a hoot! Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Very fun!

Witty and a lot of fun entertainment!

Thank you!

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
A good read

Thanks for this 5* effort.

Not too sure how the share price will fare with Marie in charge, but it was a neat solution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

YAWN! There is a category called NON-EROTIC, put your shit there!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
And the shareholders and full board of a multi-hundred million, perhaps billion, $/£ corporation...

... is going to let an assistant directory of any of the departments/sections jump at least 3 levels to CEO? Highly doubt it. I realize it’s fiction/fantasy, but seriously folks. Maybe if a fairy with a wand poofed out, and waved it around, it might make it more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very funny stuff

I loved the Board meeting! But I wasn't sure how he expects his totally unqualified, whore, ex-wife to be Head of the Company? What does she know about running the Company other than how to spread her legs? That was a questionable decision. The rest was great.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 5 years ago
5

Fun story! Very entertaining and did not erotic content to make it enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Different in a good way

The bit about the corporate minutes was priceless 5

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Roller Coaster or Train Wreck

I still can't decide which it is. It was a fun read, even though completely unbelievable. I don't think a bunch of billionaires would let a totally unqualified man run their company for a day, just so he can destroy his wife and get revenge on her for being the company fuck toy... Then reward her for cheating him by making her the CEO!

If the point was to humiliate and destroy her, why make her CEO? Why would the shareholders accept her? I know why he said he did it, but that is a lame reason and makes little real sense. He just forced her to have her vagina checked for toadstools. So suddenly the shareholders would want THAT woman running their company?

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Show how does a low level employee get a CEO position in a large corporation

Being the company’s whore. I like the story but the ending was not not realistic.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Realities aside

A funny and satisfying story. I like your writing very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was long or maybe

The conversation seemed very long because it was not interesting. I admit I skimmed and jumped over page 2 so maybe I missed the interesting part.

I agree with another comment that this should be posted in Non-Erotic. Or maybe Sci-Fi and Fantasy. This is more of a Fantasy. This fantasy was not very realistic. But then fantasy doesn’t need to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Absolutely loved it, solid 5

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Kingbandor — I don’t think (all) the shareholders TOTALLY allowed him to run the company,...

... just get rid of the directors AFTER Rob was able to show them (after Rob himself accidentally finding out exactly what was going on) the directors were running the company down to “steal” the company and/or enriching themselves immediately before the company floundered from their purposeful mismanagement. They wanted the directors OUT.

He didn’t “ruin” Marie because he still cared for the bitch (though obviously not “in love” with her anymore).

I just don’t see the major shareholders, after getting rid of the directors (AND allowing the man who pointed out that malfeasance was occurring the pleasure to do the firing), allowing a third or fourth tier executive, with little/no experience of running such a large corporation before, to take the position of president or CEO. I can totally see the shareholders allowing Marie (once it’s shown she herself was not involved in financial hanky-panky — though I kind of doubt she had NO knowledge — since she was very involved with corporate personal hanky-panky for so long she must have at least heard something... and not reported it to the board) to continue on in her present position, and at most, go up one rung to director of the department of which she did have experience in. But not head up the whole shebang (groan... yes, a double entendre).

The only thing I can think of is the shareholders allowed (getting together with agreement within themselves) Rob 1 day to “run” the company, and the next day reverse whatever decision(s) they didn’t agree with. Let the man who brought them the information the company was being purposefully run into the ground, and whom they had their sympathy since his wife was fucking around with the miscreants, to fuck over the... fuckers, and the small pleasure of being THE boss... for 1 day.

So, no ruining Marie because he still had a small place in his heart for her. AND maybe he didn’t want to pay alimony (at that point he didn’t know he’d end up with Beth yet).

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
'do you want fries with that?

I gave you a five for just using that, I love that phrase.

Etchiboy, for that one day he was given the right to make the calls. For all we know Marie may become a great CEO, if not they will vote her out just as quick.

I loved the taking away the golden parachute, to many rotten people get to those high positions and then get to walk away wealthy when the screw up the company.

So Sleepery, whats next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kind of cute, but the ending was really lame. What was that for?

So he ends up giving the whore wife exactly what she wants most, plus her freedom from her loser husband. Why didn't he just fire her, vote her a pension for a few years to dodge any alimony, and kick her to the curb? She apparently is beautiful, a great fuck, and has absolutely no morals or ethics. She'll be remarried to a rich fool before the year is out.

Ended up being tedious and over done. Thanks for the effort, but its kind of weak, like the fool of a husband. She's the company slut, for two years, and he needs "proof" before he gets the hell away? Must be a British thing.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
lol :)

loved it, all of it. just one thing that was picking at me, why did marie marry him? doesnt sound like those two would ever get married to each other

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Interesting

Loved the story. Some was a bit iffy with the saying sorry, but gotta think new things. Ending fizzled. Otherwise an enjoyable ride to the top floor. You forgot he could get a boat and go sailing every day if ex had to pay him after the divorce.

ribnitinribnitinabout 5 years ago
Original

Great story, though in places it was a bit of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

How in the world are 2 and 3 so hilarious and cute, but 1 is a disaster?

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Lots of fun

Now this story was light and unbelievable but great fun. That will always get to our hearts.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
This One So So Compared To 1 Or 2

Read 3, 2 then 1. Have to say my favorites are 3 then 1. The other two showed so much more wit and talent and the characters came alive. In this story only Beth's character was really interesting and came alive. The story itself was actually absurd and silly. But of course the male protaganist got revenge and the cheating wife and her lovers got BTB so it scored the highest. However, the losers that score a story on that basis miss the point that how it could be a BTB when the corporate climbing wife skips up several steps and ends up as CEO lol. But let's not tell them that, because they may go "umm, duh, maybe this wasn't BTB after all and I feel stupid for giving this a 5 instead of a 1."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not

Not a bad story,but again no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Actually what ruined it for me was

It purported to be in the UK, but switched to the US.

Companies act and M25 - UK

18 wheelers, median and alimony - US

The UK has 14 wheelers, central reservations and maintenance (spousal maintenance to be accurate).

Other than that a bit of fun, think some people missed the point of her promotion, it was all about money, rightly, he didn't want to pay her alimony/maintenance this solved that. And she couldn't do worse than Collins and with a competent board the CEO can be powerless. Her salary, at least til the divorce, is probably a fraction of what he saved the shareholders if the company had been sold from under them.

But still, just a bit of fun.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Interesting stand alone series.

Very cleverly written series. Looking forward to the other chapters.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Oh yeah

Lots of fun reading this again. Forgive me if I’m repeating but I believe Tweety Bird saw a “Puddy Tat”. 😁

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
I was wrong

He tawt he taw a puffy tat

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nah- nah, Nah, Nah, Nah!

Or maybe it should be 'Beep - Beep!' as the Road Runner avoids the falling anvil!

Slightly formulaic, but there isn't much writing wriggle room in this type of plot, so 5 pointy stars for the amusing wrapping!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Actually

Love the thought of getting majority of proxies. Reek havock on thine enemies. 5.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second

A different kind of conversation, but another very good effort. Funny this time and very satisfying.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Excellent!!!

I am very stingy with praise, but this story is really excellent! The humorous side in which the problem is presented and the tough implementation of the consequences - great!

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Very good

An improvement over no.1 if that's possible. I like the humor in this one, along with the burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Well

A very interesting format and quite original. Am now going through the series and trust the following stories/ conversations will prove to be as good as the first two. Do continue the good work! 5*s for this one.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm!

Hmmmm #1 ACME, That's where the Coyote bought all of the gadgets to catch the ever elusive RoadRunner. The gadgets never worked, he never caught the roadrunner. They must have improved the product line.

Hmmmm #2 John Holmes, as in Johnny Wad? Sounds like he should have been a Board member, banging the bitch.

Good read 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: JRandyJ

Those comments were almost as good as the story, glad I wasn't the only one who spotted them. You do know that Holmes had people all over LA in a panic when it was revealed he died of Aids and knew he had it when he was still fucking everything in sight. I used to have a tee-shirt with Wiley holding the Road Runner by the throat, the caption read "Beep, Beep Your Ass". The really good thing about the Coyote is he is the best mascot in pro sports. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just One Bump in the Road...

Pension fund managers don't wait to see what happens when the entire board is booted and tax and criminal investigations begin. The second they even suspect something like that - they'll be dumping shares like it was 1934...

So no one would ever be able to corral enough votes by proxy to pull this off.

I guess therein lies the beauty of fantasy and dreams....

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Good Fun

Yes, realism was stretched all out of proportion, but it was a fun story

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Escapism to extreme. Loved it

I like painful details of punishment for cheaters but OK I will make up my own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfully written

This is a clever, well-written story of revenge, retribution, and the universe realigning itself (karmic justice?). Rob and Beth will be happily married; Marie will be miserable. Thank you for writing this story SJ!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
TWO PEOPLE GOING THRU LIFE

1 wanting promotion and power at all cost, the other clueless letting his best friend fall in love with him. TK U MLJ LV NV

HenwynHenwynover 3 years ago

You write nice stories very well. Went from a 4 to a 5 on re-reading.

HenwynHenwynover 3 years ago

Now I just wish we could rate comments ... and really let the bull loose in the china shop, maybe with a cow in heat out back.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Awesome fantasy...

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

OK, I love this story. One thing though - if he marries Beth won't he lose the alimony from the slut? He should do whatever it takes to hurt the slut and make her pay.

Virgo6Virgo6about 3 years ago
Cute

Could have easily gone into humor and satire, but I’m glad it was in L.W. Kind of brightens the place up a bit. Now to read more. 5*

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, funny, humorous, made me laugh. Great revenge story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Quite humourous.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago

Great story. Humour and interest. Five plus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Fun

Yes it was.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
OK, I Get It Now...

... your shtick. Your genre. Your twist. The Implausible Scenario.

But referring to this narrative as a "conversation" is really, really stretching the definition and abusing the concept. Much closer to a soliloquy.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

4 stars because it was a cute fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slightly plodding. Your UK language presentation made story seem a bit stilted. That's not a criticism but only observation of the impact endendered by language naunce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cool story. Could use more of an ending or perhaps just an epilog.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story. Another 5 BIG STARS!

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A wonderful fantasy if only. I loved it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

This was a gooood story! Funny, sassy, cute… so well-written. Thanks. So thorough enjoyed this read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of chuckles. Priceless revenge across the board. An amusing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of stinking bullshit.

Very hard to read, with its long inserts of background information "flash backs". 0 stars, was not even worth finishing the story. Try putting something into the story, that would entice me to read till the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally unrealistic!

But a great little fantasy! 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feels like a Indian movie.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

Biggest flaw in this story is for them to announce an engagement, wait 10 years, let the slutwife pay alimony for a decade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this one. Really laughed a few times. I found it straight forward to read and understand. Those that have problems must be academic loonies.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Really far-fetched but I liked it. Actually, completely unbelievable but I liked the love between Rob and Beth and I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! An epilog would have been great as well,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining. Fun.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have now read three of your stories. Holy Shit you are good at this. Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was Fun!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

# 2 Anonymous below is about 1 month ahead of me. I too have read three of your stories now, and Holy Shit! He's Right! (Assuming he's a he, but that sounds like a he.) You're good at this.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

P.S. The most hilarious corporate hostile takeover ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. An epilog would make it even better.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 please............in purple crayon.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Very entertaining!

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 1 year ago

Another great read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story- humorous and engrossing- liked the characters and the back and forth. Great author

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

a-team??????

jajaja

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon12 months ago

Couldn't stop laughing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"on myself. I knew I had gone too far, way too far. I mean, she was a cunt for cheating on me, but I had gone nuclear on her in return."

Good story but this is so disconnected from his real mind set that it rings absurd: think holding your new born child and thinking how to eat poop.

Otherwise pretty good story!

A_BierceA_Bierce11 months ago

Third time through. If there's such a thing as a perfect story, this is it: Perfect tonic for the blahs and the blues.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Very cute story! Well written. Feel good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A touch confused. Is this set in England or America? The dialog and grammar seemed to switch back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 BIG stars for a very fun read. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anonymous . Being British, I read this as totally British.

O would have liked a bit more of a round up. The Company audit results, the Board. The Company picking up. Criminal cases, his wife getting divorce papers. him getting married.

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Highly entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous