All Comments on 'Conversations 07 - Moving Forward'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Hey, Anon Re: Harry and an afterlife, if she is the all-loving god she's painted as, she will be merciful.

\

Kind of a cheap twist, having him refer to "cheating" on her with Jenny. If she's dead, it can't be cheating.

\

"I forgot to close the blinds again. I always counted on Taylor to do that." - If Taylor is there to make coffee, why couldn't she close the blinds?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very sad. But we'll crafted

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reference to 'Cheating on her with Jenny' was a valid one because even though it's not cheating the surviving spouse often feels like he/she is being unfaithful to the memory of the deceased spouse. Some never remarry for that very reason.

A tragic, moving tale indeed.

JR

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

We should all be so lucky as to have a loving voice in our head. Generally, the ones we carry are destructive.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

damn,i didn't see that coming . i think i'd lose my mind if something like that happened to me ..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Conversations 06 Previous Part
Conversations Series Info

SIMILAR Stories