Conversations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to shout, "No! You fucking whore." Instead, I reached into the cooler, grabbed another beer and filled my glass.

After regaining my composure, I suggested, "Does a compromise work for you?"

Amy hesitantly nodded.

I said, "Other than an emergency, let's work through our lawyers until the divorce is final. After that, I'll take your calls."

================

Our divorce was final seven months later. I was sitting on the back deck of my new lakeside home on my first night as a free man. I was trying to decide if I wanted the buzz of two, high alcohol content, craft beers in the cooler next to my chair or get shit faced from the bottle of bourbon sitting on the table in front of me when my cell buzzed.

I smiled when I saw who was calling and answered, "Hi, Amy."

"I'm really sad and I need someone to talk too."

============

Epilogue - Five years later

Stacey was right. One day I woke up; the sky was a little bluer, and the birds chirped a little louder. Life was getting better.

Stacey moved to our corporation headquarters in Dallas and is currently the executive VP of Sales and Marketing. She has remained single. Her kids have grown. After a glass or two of wine, she will admit that she still enjoys the occasional thrill of a rough one-night stand.

Julie graduated with high honors from college and is currently employed as an Engineer working for a west coast defense contractor. She is in a semi-serious relationship and is studying for her Masters degree at night. Julie has a great relationship with Amy and me and talks to each of us weekly.

We call Kate the mole, as she doesn't have a social life. After graduation, she worked for two years for a pharmaceutical company and was then accepted at Johns Hopkins Medical School. She is engaged to another mole and medical school student, and they spend their days and nights studying and in class. I talk to Kate weekly, but I initiate all calls. Kate rarely talks to her Mom.

My Mom and Dad are in surprisingly good health, considering they are getting older. They still live in the Hartford CT area, but due to the cold, miserable winters, also have a tiny one-bedroom studio condominium in Clearwater, FL. They spend the colder months in Florida. Mom has a standing monthly Saturday lunch date with Amy, but Dad rarely goes.

Frank and Eileen are also doing well, although they each have a few nagging health issues. Frank and Eileen take turns with Mom and Dad and host each other for weekly dinners.

Marybeth and Phil moved to the mid-west about a year after our divorce. Mike followed them out of town, six months later. Good riddance. Assholes - one and all.

Lucy and her kids are doing well. It took a while before she started dating, but once she dipped her toe into the dating pool, she was very popular with the eligible bachelors. Lucy set very high standards for her gentlemen friends and eventually found Mr. Right. They just celebrated their first anniversary. I'll guess, by the constant smile on each of their faces, they still consider themselves newlyweds.

Amy also seems to be happy. Other than the very strained relationship with Kate, most of her other relationships have healed. She has been dating a gentleman for six months and when I spoke with her the last time, she said he might be the one. I've got my fingers crossed and hope she remains happy.

And me? I'm doing well too. I took over Stacey's spot as division President when she left for Dallas. My responsibilities are going smoothly.

Two years after my divorce, I ran into a familiar face. Lucy's cousin Aggie and I were attending a mutual friend's daughter's graduation party. We talked a few times over the course of the afternoon and when the older folks started to leave the party, Aggie grabbed my arm and said,

"Let's go out for a drink."

I'll admit that Aggie can be a bit bossy. As an example, last night, I got home from work around five-thirty. Aggie had only beaten me home by a few minutes. She was draped over the top of the kitchen table, with her work skirt pulled over her back and her black panties at her ankles. Aggie's long toned legs were spread in a wide "V" and her tight bald snatch was glistening pink. She was holding her full, round ass cheeks open and it was easy to see that she had spent a few critical seconds lubing her anus.

With fire in her eyes, she looked over her shoulder and ordered, "In my ass! I want you to fuck my ass!"

I jumped at her command. After dropping my pants and lubing my cock in her dripping pussy, I pushed into her vise like asshole, while she grunted, rubbed her clit and fingered her wet hole. We came together, and I filled her tight asshole with a few drops of cum.

A few drops, you ask? Yep. Yesterday morning, while shaving after my morning shower, Aggie knelt behind me and rimmed my asshole, until I was rock hard. After pushing me back from the bathroom vanity, she sat on it, spread her legs and welcomed me into her snug, hot pussy and ordered, "Fuck me! Do it hard!"

And at lunch time, as she does most days, Aggie arrived at my office and locked the door. I hurriedly ended a phone call and joined her on the office couch. We maneuvered into a leisurely girl on top 69 and ate each other for thirty minutes.

As an early 50's man, who has sex two or three times most days, all I'm able to offer my bride is a few drops of cum. Unfortunately, the days of pumping gallons of cum into my wife, lover and best friend are long gone.

Luckily, Aggie doesn't seem to mind.