All Comments on 'Conversations 12'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Excellent Writing

Great job, Mr. Jim.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Nice one, Jim!

It was a nice variation on the unfaithful wife meme to have her cheating with women. Apparently, some readers (mainly female I note), believe that a wife cheating with women is not really cheating, and that her activities are totally different than someone cheating with the opposite sex. I call hypocritical bullshit on that fatuous reasoning. Nice that the husband was able to stand up to her betrayal while not committing physical assault on her.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 4 years ago
Ode to Burgess Meredith

From the outtakes of Grumpy Old Men : looks like Chuck is going take the skin boat to tuna town! .....Sue will be just fine after awhile. And who uses camcorders when everyone has a video device on their cell phone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking moron.

So she has an 11” dildo. Who the fuck cares? He watches porn, and don’t tell us he doesn’t jack off to it, probably done barely legal, just out of high school teenager; but does he say he’s cheating?

She’llbe Better off without his retarded ass

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
o wow

now that was diff, i like diff. a woman would probably laugh at this though. but i really enjoyed it ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go for it!

Well done, now for the final conversation, is it going to be in the lawyers office, the courtroon or the counselor's office... any of those venues will produce the same results ... thd big 3 pain, tears and heartache.... such love and respect.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: fucking moron

"So she has an 11” dildo. Who the fuck cares?"

His wife did... that was the entire point of the story.

While her lesbian trysts just consisted of oral sex and fingering, Sue was still loving and respectful towards him. When they started fucking each other with massive strap-ons, her attitude changed and his wife became a complete cunt.

Surely it wasn't that hard to understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

You’re definitely getting better at capturing the focus of the exchange, the dialogue is second to none, thanks for a very entertaining read. Looking forward to your next posting.. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So different and rather realistic i think

I would feel the same way I think.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Fucking moron" - It wasn't just a dildo, it was that she was now actually FUCKING someone else, and getting MORE satisfaction than she got from him, and it transferred over to her attitude towards him. If she simply used it as a masturbatory aid he wouldn't have minded, heck, he didn't even mind her quarterly love fests with the other women.

@Youami - Yeah, the only way I wouldn't mind my wife being with another woman was if I had my turn at her too!

Dave and Tony were worried that their girls might get some strange if they weren't married? If they're engaged and that's not enough to keep them faithful, then they probably shouldn't have married them at all!

Curiosity is "piqued," not "peaked."

Why was sh shocked that he had "her" strap-on" when she knew hers was in her bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
another great one

They keep getting better!

I agree with him that once she started showing disrespect and praising the dildo rather than him he wasn't going recover his "man hood". Personally I would have confronted her about the lesbian sex way before this point as it is cheating as she is taking some time and love way from him. How would she like it if he was spending time with others (women or men) for six years or more?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
While accepting the all female orgies

seemed a stretch, you made it sound plausible. Funny how adding a dildo and a couple extra women put the guy over the edge. Lying and lack of respect destroy more marriages than the actual cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
See what I mean

I’m not saying that the story was either good or bad but it proves a point that this story since it brings in lesbian sex it now has to be put in the lesbian section it’s a story now about two women getting it together so automatically it should go into the lesbian section I’m sorry for being the grinch here but loving wife section is only stories about the loving wife and you forget once you add a item from another section aka lesbian sex it becomes the lesbian section if you had left out the the 2 women getting it together yes fair enough the loving wife section but the writer looks like they got lazy in there writing that is why the loving wife section is a very tough section to write stories in you just can’t just going around add other sections into the story it must stay a loving wife story no lesbian no mind control no sci-fi no gay no romance no how to no anal no toys etc do you get the idea yet I’m so sorry for being a grinch but it seems lately that nearly all the writers have just been writing any old garbage and instead of checking it just shoving it into the loving wife section where it doesn’t belong and just to say if they had done there homework I wouldn’t be writing this because I can’t write for love or money that’s why I would prefer to stay on the outside looking in aka reading the loving wife section like the other proud people who read this section

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
I wonder!

What happens next, is there a part 2, in the works?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Different and original 5*****

You wrote a story that is right on the edge. I don't know if I agree with his decision, but I don't disagree with it, either. He was betrayed and the sneering and belittling is not something that could continue. Stay with ultimatums or leave, right on the edge! Good story. Foolish wife. Cheating is cheating no matter who or what with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good progression

Well written, but even more well-conceived. The guy progresses from seemingly calm to raw emotion. A great glimpse into his mind as his feelings at the ever-increasing betrayal surface. Great work.

jasonnhjasonnhover 4 years ago
It's all about the attitude

This is one of the stories that shows that the physical act of sex is not the thrust of cheating. It's the lying and disrespect that goes with it.

It also shows that when you are hiding something from your spouse, even as in this case when the spouse knew it, it is paving a path to worse things. If it's OK to lie a little, it's OK to lie a little more. Until, you are lying a lot. When you are lying a lot to someone, how can you respect them?

The hubby convinced himself to allow a rift to exist in their marriage, even getting off on the idea a bit. As often happens, one thing leads to another. He never anticipated the possibilities and his wife didn't have the character to avoid going too far. He enabled her to do so.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Different but came across kind of ho-hum.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
Re: fucking moron

@Powersworder..............apparently it was much too difficult to understand, for some. Even with the very specific focus on "what has changed, dear wife" some readers still don't get it. It's a shame that many good stories' scoring is dragged down by poor reading comp skills.

@SleeperyJim......excellent dialog. It's hard enough to get the words and the pace correct with dialog, but the interruptions and disruptions added still more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Read

This one really gets you thinking. Most of the stories you read on this site are just that, stories. Your read one and go to the next. Yours wasn't like that. This one took me and dragged me in. It got me to think, "What would I do in this situation." We all might have an idea of how we would handle dealing with another man, but a toy.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 4 years ago
This was well done.

Knowing his wife was in a lesbian relationship all that time kind of stuck in my craw, but this was well written and explained in such a way I can see his tolerance of the situation; up to a point, that is. 5*s from me. I liked this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Powersworder: Very stupid senile moronic old asshole! WTF!!!!

"While her lesbian trysts just consisted of oral sex and fingering, Sue was still loving and respectful towards him. When they started fucking each other with massive strap-ons, her attitude changed and his wife became a complete cunt."

These words are from the mind of a very stupid, ignorant, useless asshole! I really dont even know where to begin! I already noticed this fucker makes lots of very stupid comments but this... WTF!!!

Now, listen class, if a married Woman cheats on her husband with other Women, and they only lick and fingerfuck each other, she will be loving and respectful to her hubby. However, if those Chicks start fucking each other with dildos, she will become a complete cunt to her husband!

This is proven scientific fact! If you doubt me, just ask Powersworder our resident inhouse expert on closet Lesbians and Women in general...

Stupid idiotic fuckin asshole!!! Please refrain from sharing your moronic thoughts with others. Its better to let us suspect you're a useless idiot rather than post a comment and remove all doubt! Ha ha ha! What a fuckin loser! Ha ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but

It begs for a sequel. I don't think she would give him up easily. But maybe I'm wrong. And the other husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different...

This has been an excellent series. I have to chuckle, though, at the transvaluation of values (Marcuse) so easily accepted in this story...a "good" person recycles and isn't "homophobic". Hilarious. These are precepts of a degenerate "secular" religion. If you know anything at all, recycling as it has become a religious exercise uses more resources than it saves. I know because I've worked in the industry. Acceptance of faggotry, which is associated with grossly narcissistic sociopathy, is always a sign of a degenerating culture. But, dear authors, keep "normalizing" these things because if you don't you'll be ostracized from the herd, and we know that 90% of humans are herd animals seeking the approval of herd's arbiters of taste and "morality".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Misogynists and Other Emotionally-Wounded Males

It's puzzling to me why so many misogynists and other emotionally-wounded males gravitate to an EROTIC story site to post their many varieties of what amounts to 'revenge porn'.

It's really sad. 1*

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Let's Reverse This A Bit

Instead of the husband in this story feeling sorry for himself and whining (yes whining) to his wife about how she made him feel less than, let's reverse it to a very common theme in marriages.

The wife: "How do you think I feel knowing that every chance you get you're watching porn of these 18 and 20 year old girls with their perfect bodies, pretending and indulging the guy every fantasy he wants. How do you feel when I'm 42 years old and gravity has done a number on my body, especially after giving you 3 children. How do you think I feel when you tell me you're going out with the guys, and then when you get home at three in the morning I can smell that stripper perfume all over you. Watching them on the screen is not enough; you have to go watch these young whores with their perfect bodies, when I have to work full-time then come home do most of the house work and raising YOUR kids.

And then when I come on to you over the weekend in my neglige you tell me that you're too tired from the work week, when I know it's because you jack off to those women on the screen and the strippers in your head all the time, and you don't have anything left over for me.

So, I'm leaving you. I can't take it anymore. My self-esteem is in the gutter. I've even been going to the gym and dieting, and you haven't even noticed. It doesn't really matter, because no matter what I'm never going to have the body of a 20 year old. And it's only going to get worse over time. My only hope is that I can find a man who actually wants just me. And even if I don't find that, at least I'm hoping that I can feel better about myself over time."

I was with the MC when he wasn't threatened by the bisexual action. Myself, I would have acted all pissed off to the wife, and turned it into where she agreed to threesomes, or moresomes. But to be threatened by the dildo. Really? I mean they should discuss it so that it's not a "gateway" to the real thing, but that's about it. He had every opportunity to turn this situation into a lemonade, but instead he's going to go off to his hotel room and be traumatized by his plastic "competition".

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Want To Be Clear About Something

This author's stories are very well written and thought provoking. The problem I had with this one is that it goes in the traditional LW angle. It seems there are a lot of very angry men that get off on making others wrong (especially women), and love to find any excuse to feel sorry about themselves.

Does he go to the hotel room and cry about how he doesn't measure up against his plastic competitor, and how his wife must have been comparing him to it? Does he start looking back over all his relationship and see it more clearly now? How she must have thought less of him since he couldn't run as fast as she could ride her bicycle? Or how he can't sing as well as a professional singers (oh sorry that was other human beings)?

It was a big stretch about the wife was being disrespectful towards him because she was comparing him to the dildo, after one weekend with it. Do men get disrespectful towards their wives if they see hot young girls with huge silicon tits on the street and think less of their own wife? Maybe if he talked to her he could have found out if the disrespect was real, and if it was real, was it a coincidence that it was around the same time as the plastic toy came into the picture, and she was actually pissed at something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
knowing that I ruined my wife for ALL OTHER MEN...

When she leaves me, it will be for another woman!

Oh wait, shit... that means she still leaves me....

OK, author. I admit that I was struggling with his tacit approval of her lesbian leanings. I agree that you worked on trying to offer some explanation. The part I liked is that it becomes obvious that it had been a mistake, all along.

But the bigger mistake was not talking about it. If he had been turned on, then may be he should tried to have been included. But even so, she is very correct that he should of shared what he knew, as soon as he knew it. Not only is total honesty needed, but getting everything out in the open would have prevented the current heartbreak. Of course, her lies of omission became even bigger lies warping facts, and causing grand deceit. She was waaay worse than he, but he got it wrong too.

Now I know that if it had happened that he HAD confronted her before marriage, then there wouldn't be a story. There probably wouldn't have been a marriage. But when you engineer those kind of messages (about the need for communication and honesty above all else), then you have to be more direct in your theming. You know, us dumb anons, we just might miss something or take it too literal!

Cake and Eat it too stories aren't as fun, when it is just whammy! She gets careless, and caught...Boom! Over! It is more fun if the story SHOWS that she cares and values what is at stake, and is working hard to keep the balance. Managing a secret life must be exhausting, if done well. It is the only thing that approaches attempting to justify the grand feelings of entitlement.

I always told my wife that I could never have a piece on the side. Betrayal is too hard, it would be exhausting, and EXPENSIVE! Just not worth it. One thing stories like this often don't do, is give the cheater the chance to describe why they thought it had been worth the risk?

Anyway. Thank you for the efforts, and all of your contributions! Very appreciated! Have a great day!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Nice story, Mr. Jim.

Write another, please. Randi.

@26thNC. Why you be like this, calling people names? "Democratic Socialist femnazi?" Damn. You just became that same hoe, only on the other side. I saw no "misogyny" in this story, misandry, on the part of the female characters, if anything. I do see plenty of misogyny in other stories, many that you compliment and favor. Okay if I call you names?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
An interesting story worth 5*, of course

Pity that some snowflakes didn't like it, but maybe the heat of betrayal melts 'em?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This needs a followup from Sue's position of what happens next.

This needs a followup from Sue's position of what happens next.

I really liked the writing in this story, I just felt the ending was missing.

Thank you!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "See what I mean" - I disagree. The story wasn't about the lesbian action, but about her betrayal of the marriage. The fact that there is some lesbian action is what the tags are for, and this story does indeed have a lesbian tag.

@Anonymous Re: Powersworder - Nice straw man argument. He WASN'T saying that "if those Chicks start fucking each other with dildos, she will become a complete cunt to her husband!" He wasn't saying that it was a causal relationship. He was saying that here, in this particular marriage, everything was fine while there was some relatively innocent lesbian action, but when she started fucking with and by the 11-inch dildo, her attitude in THIS relationship changed. Maybe in another marriage the wife wouldn't be sneering and subtly disrespecting her husband, and the dildo would have no effect.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Good Conversation

The author certainly gave texture to the get together. The idea that a large dildo could be the crux of a marriage is a bit startling but I can see the birth of new stories that I could never write starting from this concept. For me the truly unbearable part would be the disrespect.

studyingstudyingover 4 years ago
Powersworder is right on.

5. No question. Creative, realistic, focused.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@26NC

You know the other side of the coin is Nazi, fascist, White Supremacist, White Nationalist, racist, misogynist, reactionary, etc, etc.

While I think Socialists are completely misguided, and completely wrong, at least they have their hearts in the right place. The far-right, not only are they intellectually misguided, their hearts are pretty dark as well.

I can't stand both the far-right and far-left, but at least there is hope for the far-left. They are typically much better educated, and much more intelligent. They just need to grow up a bit and get some life lessons. Not as hopeful for the far-right white trash in this country.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Clever

Agreed folow up on the aftermath. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@johnadp

Except that isn't at all a reversal of this story. That would be a reversal of a story where the husband was upset at his wife for watching porn. This wife was carrying on a long term secret lesbian affair, which the husband discovered but tolerated until she began involving a huge strap-on and then returning home and acting like a shrew towards him.

A true reversal would be a bisexual husband who secretly has gay affairs, which the wife has found out about yet decides to be understanding towards and just accepts it for some reason until her husband starts treating her with contempt after these weekends, at which point she finds out they've been involving a pocket pussy or something which she hears him stating he prefers. Would most wives be cool with that? Doubtful, and I don't think they should have to be.

So no, there was nothing unreasonable in his reaction. If he was wrong about anything, it was permitting her to continue doing that behind his back. If he accepted it, at least get her to come clean about it before marrying her, instead of having this odd secret festering in their marriage that could blow up at any time. A wife growing accustomed to keeping fairly important secrets from her husband isn't necessarily a recipe for a successful lifetime marriage.

Oh, and thanks for the story, SleeperyJim. It was a unique take.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just how deep do you idiot writers think a vagina is? So over the 11 or 12 inches these dickheads write.

"According to one study, the average depth of a vagina is about 3.77 inches, which is 9.6 centimeters (cm). Other sources suggest that the average range of size may be about 3 to 7 inches (approximately 7.6–17.7 cm)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

The concept of their sex, and life demeaned by a dildo is a real bummer. The emotional loss by the cheated partner seemed so real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
really good story and well written but,...

Cheating is cheating, Whether it's a dick or a slit. He knew what they were doing before he married her. And in a twisted way he made piece with the timing and the intent. ( I never would have, she would have graduated single or whatever. But I would not have been involved or cared either way). Once married though and finding out that it started up again.....You got what you deserved cuck. Allowing it to go on and then taking offense because she enlarged the weekend festivities. Too bad, You feel inadequate...Well guess what, you were that before you married the cunt. The only positives to this story are that the other three husbands are now aware of what has been going on. And hopefully they will react the way a man would who has been betrayed.

I just have to feel a little sympathy for the curb. It was just minding it's own business and keeping the road separate from the sidewalk and out of nowhere Four useless whores are bounced off it. All it wanted was a peaceful day in the sun and now it has to wait for rain storm to wash the diseased fluids left by the fucked up four off of it. Poor curb.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 4 years ago
Exceptional story and well written.

Dialogue was great.

What I don’t get is how easily he gave up. She erred in the way she treated him. Give her a chance to change that. It may not have been at all what she was thinking.

Also, if my wife is going to cheat on me I hope it is purely occasional sex and not love. And if it is sex I hope it is because it IS better than ours... otherwise it would mean nothing. If my wife needs a bigger cock than I have then I love her enough that I hope she gets it. As long as she comes home to me for love and gives me everything I want and need. And if it is a bigger cock then so much better that is is a dildo and sex with other women.

There are problems with this marriage. They need to have long conversations and decisions to make. The first IMHO would be no more secrets.

If he is this self absorbed and insecure then maybe she would be better off without him.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: anon

"I really dont even know where to begin!"

Nor do I. How do I address such an incoherent rant? Is English not your main language?

"If you doubt me, just ask Powersworder"

That wasn't my personal opinion on bisexual infidelity, dipshit. The husband divorced his wife because her attitude changed to sneering disrespect when she replaced him with a strap-on.

That was literally the entire point of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He got what he married. He totally deserved what he enabled and ignored.

She was cheating on him from before they were married, and he accepted it. What is surprising is that he expected a cheating girl friend to be a loyal faithful wife?

And it appears it would be OK if the dildo was the same size, and color, as himself. That he could also ignore and accept.

I marriage sustained by ignorance is a time bomb. His finally blew up in his face. Maybe they both will be smarter and more honest in their next relationships.

Not a bad story. Thank you.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: Johnadp

Your gender reversal example doesn't make any sense. A husband watching porn and strippers is not remotely the same as the wife participating in lesbian gangbangs. Viewing is not the same as doing.

The closest reversal of genders would be a guy visiting his closeted buddies for man-on-man action. The wife finds out and is okay with it, just as long as her husband is the bottom, getting fucked in the ass by his pals. Then after years of sweaty gay action, the husband decides to become a top and starts being the giver not the receiver. His attitude towards the wife immediately changes, because her pussy isn't as tight as the ass he's been getting.

In that stomach-churning example, the closeted gay husband's behaviour is just as appalling as the lesbian wife's rampant infidelity.

Sue absolutely deserved to be dumped for being the slutty, unfaithful whore that she was.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Funny

Some of the Anon comments go on about morality, about how the socialist,Democratic feminazis are ruining marriage,denigrating men...and likely based on the way they write their comments support a demonstrably immoral,misogynistic,sexually deviated person as president,along with the supposedly pro family,morally superior GOP,unreal....

As far as the story goes,I think the author blew it when he made it all about the large dildo and how could he compete. Yeah,Sue says something like she has never been so satisfied, but is that real? A dildo,no matter the size, is no March for the real thing,a dildo is basically like jerking off,ask a woman about that or a gay bottom.

The real question is why is Sue so bitchy towards him,disrespectful? Is she really comparing him to a dildo, or is it she has gone so far over the line she creates a fiction in her mind he is responsible for her doing what she did,denigrating him to make her feel better. Assuming it was because it was the size of the dildo and leaving it at that is misogynistic,it assumes women are so devious and sexually driven that they would have a dildo make them dismiss their husband,which is ridiculous and demeaning,it is as bad as the women who assume all men are basically one step away from raping women when they look at a woman or show attention to a girl, that men are just beasts driven by lust to rape.

It would have been a much better ending had Sue explained why she changed, even if she basically said it was because being fucked by a woman w the dildo made her realize she needed that,would have been her saying it,not assumed all women are like that. It should have been the disrespect that broke them up,not being fucked w a dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Men don't have to take the crap

Being thrown at them by PC fanatics. Women cheat at a higher rate than their husbands and certainly more than boyfriends. Blond white cheerleaders are whores chasing black athletes because of money. The growing population of brown babies is alarming. Any white guy who marries one of these sluts deserves what he gets. Why are there no stories about hot black women chasing white men? Mariah Carey did. PC is dictating this 50 year old war against white men, and this site perpetuates that crap.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@sbrooke — shocked & dildo

She was sure she packed, but... there it was in his hands, “...but I’m absolutely sure it’s in my case..??? If he has it, when did he take it? I know it was in the case. Did he sneak in the cabin? Was he there? How did he sneak in? But the case was with the whole... wait, I did use the bathroom to pee just before... but all the girls were ther. How would he get by... no, impossible. But he has it. When we stopped at the diner for lunch? How did he get in Jen’s car? But it’s right there waggling in his hand. I KNOW it was in my case... or was it???”

He was fucking with her.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Most of the commenters are not getting that it was her attitude change about him 3 months previous that is precipitating the divorce...

.., not the cheating per se. As long as it was a lesbian relationship, and was only 4 times per year, AND-AND-AND she was sweet and loving to him at home, he did not mind the “girls’s weekend”... too much.

It was her attitude change, becoming a bit of a cunt-bitch, that turned him off. It didn’t really matter if it was the dildo (though he does a good job showing Sue the dildo was the cause), it could have been being fisted by Daphne, or just a few bad words put into her ear by Jenny, or playing dominant over Aphrodite, or finally getting that DP she always wondered about, that caused the attitude change. That change is what is forcing the divorce. Not the lesbian cheating he knew had been going on through the last couple of years of their marriage.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Oh yeah, forgot — awesome work.

Please keep it up —. 5-stars & Favorite

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
And Merry Christmas everyone!

Ho-ho-ho!

Or since it’s LW — Ho-ho-whore.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
great story

part of a great series. Thanks!

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Anon @Johnadp

Actually my example of gender reversal was perfect. The reason the MC leaves his wife was not because she was having occasional sex with her gf’s. The reason he left her was because the 11 inch plastic dildo made him feel bad about himself, that he can’t measure up, that he can’t compete with that dildo.

So my example was perfect where the wife is made to feel that she can’t compete with the hot young girls. Again, he left because the 11 inch dildo made him feel inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

johnadp, your example was as limp and pathetically inadequate as the wife considered her husband's cock to be. Someone can FEEL bad about themself over absolutely nothing, but if there's actual cheating going on, as well as disrespect, as in this story, that is as big a difference as an 11 inch dildo compared to a 7 inch cock. If the husband began treating the wife like shit after his porn sessions, that would at least put you closer, but it's still apples and oranges.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Fascinating conversation about this conversation.

My personal position is that there are two reasons for termination of marriages which do not involve sex acts, lying and disrespect.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
To anon 12/24/19 aka 'fucking moron'.

You obviously have the intellectual and moral depth of your title.

This story is not about a piece of plastic, you idiot.

In the first place, this husband let so much more slide than I would... than most people would. Man or woman, finding out your partner is a regular in a tag-team friends-with-benefits situation would not pass muster. I suppose he could be excused on that by being flexible enough to think that what she was indulging in was a side he could never fulfill, so he let her have her secret. I couldn't do that, cheating is still just lies and bullshit. And I know about 99.9% of the women population would go supernova given the reverse situation.

But what changed it for the husband, was the change the wife brought home.

The games were escalating, and that was par for the course. That's one problem. But the real problem was the utter, demonstrable and entrenched new attitudes.

The lack of respect. The creeping dissatisfaction. The belief that she had the upper hand, that she was superior, and he an outsider to it all, not even worthy of being privy to all facets of the woman who was supposed to be his partner, and for whom she had promised to have his back.

If you don't have the insight to realise that this is the real underlying issue with her actions, then I pity your relationships, I pity your partner, and I pity you, because your response clearly illustrates that you are a... fucking moron.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
SleeperyJim, it's always a good day when you post another of this series.

You have the power and insight to realise the true issues and illustrate them beautifully.

I read through most of the comments with amusement. It seems there are two camps. The ones who understand what you actually wrote, and the others who want to slam your protagonist for his lesbian hate, his being threatened that his wife now has a dick... all the bullshit, but totally miss the actual meaning.

One commentor referred to "LW reader's comprehension skills". Sadly, I think I have to agree with his poor assessment of them.

Keep going, this series is top shelf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The problem with this story

the husband accepting for a lot of years that his wife cheated and lied. Of course his wife every year lost respect for him until was no respect left. Then he got a divorce forgetting he had lost those years of his life due to his tolerance. He really was the guilty one for what happened.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
@johnadp

No, your example was laughable and missed the entire point of the story!

"For the last three months you treated me like some second class citizen in this marriage."

The author clearly states the reason the husband wants a divorce. The wife's behaviour radically changed after the last lesbian orgy (when they started using strapons) and she started treating him with contempt.

"You decided I was a lesser man than you, you bitch-cunt!"

It's her attitude that was the problem, not the toys. The author clearly explains it in the story! If she'd been fucking 12" dildos, then came home and was as loving as she used to be, he never would have had a problem.

It was HER that decided he was inadequate... that was what upset him so much!

Reading your comments is actually quite sad. You have a ridiculous self-inflated ego, but it's painfully obvious you just aren't very bright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

the bitch got what she deserved him gone

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@johnadp Re: Powersworder - I must agree with Powersworder. While he obviously wasn't happy that his wife was now actually fucking others, size be damned, it was her new, disrespectful attitude, which may have been caused/exacerbated by the size.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
"Conversations" & @Sbrooks103x

The story is titled conversations, but that’s exactly what is missing on the husband’s side:

1. In college he discovers her playing around with her roommates, but never discusses it with her.

2. When getting married does he discuss with her if she is bi, is she going to need this aspect of herself later, no?

3. The weekend get aways start with the gf’s, does he done bring it up with her, no.

4. After the prior trip he feels the wife is being disrespectful towards him, does he discuss it with her? Obviously not because when he does bring it up in the story it’s obviously the first time she has heard this.

5. And then finally when he brings it up it’s not a conversation or a discussion, but a one way monologue. Does he question if she has really been disrespectful towards him, and if so what is the reason. Because he is just assuming that it's related to her feeling he is less of a man because he can't measure up to the dildo.

@Sbrooks103x, why I believe the primary reason that made it so he can't work on the marriage was that he felt inadequate by the dildo.

1. "You wanted more than you were getting from me." He says this when first discussing the dildo.

2. "'So when Jenny said that you guys weren't just packing, you were packing – she was talking about these things. And another wild guess is that you all now have one.'

She just looked at her knees and wept. I'm not sure if she knew it was over. But it was." First time he says it's now over is again discussing the dildo, and that they all have it now.

3. "Oh God, I love that thing. It fills me completely ... perfectly." And immediately to that reaction to Sue saying that on the video he says, "And that's how our marriage ends,"

4. When she asks why is it different now that he wants to end the marriage, then before when he knew about her playing with the other girls. He responds, "Sue, when you involved this fuckstick in your games, it wasn't sex, it wasn't an act of love, it was an act of war!"

"What do you mean?"

"I measured it. It's eleven inches long. So – and believe it or not this was the first time I ever did this – I measured myself. I'm seven inches long, and that's only when I press the base of the measure firmly against my belly."

"So what? Who cares how long you or that thing is?"

I pressed the remote.

"Oh God, I love that thing. It fills me completely ... perfectly." The voice seemed to fill the room.

"How do I compete with that? I can't make my cock grow another four inches. Not only that, this thing seems to have given you the right not only to look down on my apparently imperfect size, but to extend that into the rest of my life to sneer and denigrate me whenever you feel like it. Just like when you arrived home."

"For the last three months you treated me like some second class citizen in this marriage. Consciously or sub-consciously, you decided I no longer measured up as a man, as a husband, as a lover. And you decided that gave you the right to lord it over me from some great height, as if by only having a dick that you could replace with a piece of moulded plastic anyone could buy in the shops, I was a lesser man."

First, of all most of his hurt feelings are over her being so satisfied by fucking the 11 inch dildo. Second, he is completely assuming that, first she has been disrespectful towards him for the last three months, and second that it was because she had been now fucked by an 11 inch dildo. Which is a completely ridiculous notion.

If anything I believe the author was trying to make the point about all these LW stories, with the big cocked lover. That the husband makes all these notions in his head about him being lesser of a man, and the wife thinking that, because the other lover has a bigger dick. That the lover is a superior man. In this story, he literally isolates it to that appendage, and makes it inanimate, and the husband still goes through the same thing, that he is inferior to that bigger penis. How could his wife want him anymore.

5. When he says, "You decided I was a lesser man than you, you bitch-cunt!", he is referring back to the strap-on. Because she wore the 11 inch strap-on and fucked the other girls with it, that now she felt she is more of the man in the relationship, because she was packing an 11 incher, comparing to his 7. Again, the MC never has a conversation with her to see what's going on in her head. He is assuming a whole lot of shit. And I'm guessing his thought process is very polluted by his feeling sorry for himself, because of his feeling of not measuring up.

You may want to read the story again, Sbrooks103x. It's short enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

A really good story and you have the RAAC-willing cuck crowd spitting mad. That is a win win.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
One More Thing

While I find it completely unreasonable that his wife putting on the 11 inch strap-on and fucking her gf's made her feel like she's more of a man than her husband, so she becomes disrespectful towards him, but let's say that was truly the case and not him making the wrong connection.

Let's turn that around again. Say a husband becomes a CEO of a company three months earlier and he gets used to making unilateral decisions and telling others what to do. Let's say he carries this over to his house and starts telling the wife what to do all the time and not discussing any decisions with her.

Is it reasonable that she doesn't bring up his attitude change for three months, then all of a sudden three months later she tells him fuck you I'm leaving you. If this was a good marriage, should she have brought up her concerns and discussed it with him? Should she allow him to explain himself, and make corrections?

But he doesn't do that. He doesn't even question why her attitude changed. He just assumes. And the reason he assumes and doesn't want to discuss it, because it is too painful for him emotionally, because that plastic object makes him feel inadequate. That his wife can never be happy with him again, after he hears her say on the video of how good that dildo felt in her.

So, let's say she had a weird reaction to wearing the strap-on and fucking another woman. Let's say it made her feel powerful. Let's also say it made her feel powerful to boss Aphrodite around, and she brought some of that home with her. In a long term marriage don't we all go through phases? If one goes through a period of "they get too big for their britches", you immediately through them out? No discussion, no giving them the opportunity to explain themselves, or correct their behavior? But again he doesn't do that, because he feels what's the use. I can never measure up to that 11 inch penis. So, it's pointless to discuss it. Not that this guy was any good at discussing shit (my prior comment).

If my wife says her vibrator feels so amazing in/on her, should I feel intimidated and never want to go down her again. How could she feel my mouth and tongue can come close to that machine? Now I'm wondering what's her agenda for constantly initiating sex when I've bought her vibrators over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@johnadp

They who talk too much, say very little.

You are not the be all and end all of the human spectrum, nor are you acquainted with all it's infinite nuances.

So, please, kindly stop talking like you are.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: cuckadp

"What's bugging you?" she said with a slight sneer in her voice.

"That sneer you think I never notice, for one," I said levelly.

It's this shit that fucked up their marriage! The contempt and disrespect she now holds for her husband. He'd been having to deal with snide comments and contemptuous looks for three months... Until her friend Jenny taunted him too and tipped him off.

"When she said that, she had that sneer that I thought you had patented for yourself."

He got suspicious after that and found out why his wife had turned into a complete cunt. She was treating him with contempt, because he wasn't as big as her strapon! This is all on the wife... it was her new bitchy attitude because she'd turned into a size queen that ended the marriage!

You're wrong... again... just quit while you're behind, dumbass, you're embarrassing yourself.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: cuckadp

"I'm guessing his thought process is very polluted by his feeling sorry for himself, because of his feeling of not measuring up."

No... Wrong again.

Look, I'll explain it very simply, so even someone as stupid as you can understand:

If he had found her strapon, then spent months stewing over it and making himself feel insecure, you'd be right... this would all be in his head.

But the wife was being disrespectful, making snide comments, sneering at him, and giving him looks of contempt for 3 months before he found out why.

He felt inadequate, because the wife's attitude for the last three months screamed the fact that she thought he WAS inadequate! Her contempt for him was so blatant, even her friends started openly mocking him too!

How can you not understand that?

Even if he didn't care about her sex toys, his wife and her friends were still laughing at him! Sue had lost all respect for her husband and destroyed their marriage.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

He knew what she was doing and did nothing? He didn't think that it might escalate? She figured it was just bonding between friends? What was the 11" black strap on for? Why did he never initiate a conversation with her about her activities? Had they both brought the affair out in the open it might not have escalated. It might not have cause the problems that it has. Perhaps they could have reached an understanding.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@InfiniteCycle -- "I suppose he could be excused on that by being flexible enough to think that what she was indulging in was a side he could never fulfill, so he let her have her secret."

Umm... Isn't that one of the things he was intimating when she said the 11" dildo fit her "perfectly"?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago

Great story, Jim.

I would have enjoyed seeing you take it a bit further before ending it. I'd be interested in seeing what the other women thought about how their actions had affected this marriage. Thanks for posting.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
weird story

but I kinda liked it

4starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with the others below

He put up with that vampire for YEARS. That was his only bad decision. But he made it daily. She deserves to have her self image as a morale person utterly erased.

She IS a vampire of trust, decency, and good. She is sick, and is a horrible influence on children. I can see him staying with such a vampire to protect his kids, but not out of love for her.

At the end of it all, he stayed in an abusive relationship. I know it's not fashionable to 'victim shame', but grow up people. Tough love means telling unhappy truths. And the truth is he did more damage by passively forgiving her the first time. And by not confronting her, it was bound to grow worse. Some people are good because they hold empathy, or want to help others. Some people are bad because no one is whacking them with a stick. Our world has a plethora of people.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 4 years ago
That was really good

and I agree with his reasoning for leaving. The two new women and then the strap-on topped it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DISAGREE!

Cheating is cheating no matter who or what you are doing it with! His mistake was accepting any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The selfish contempt.

What a heartless bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some great lines.

Some great lines in this. Nice story. Well done. 5*

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
They

They just keep getting better each time I read one. Unfortunately, I'm almost caught up and will have to wait with everyone else.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Agree with johnadp

All is said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ch 2

Just gonna say it now. This one deserves a chapter 2 and I'd really love to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glad To See

That you are still posting. Say #17 in 'New Stories' and that's what lead me here, working my way down to it. I started with 'eegit' just because of the title, we used to just say 'idjit' but I like it your way much better. Signed: BTW

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Thes really are fantastic

Do I see some are not posted in LW?

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

5*, I agree these just seem to get better and better. This one even made me think, as a man, I think I have an answer for why lesbian action is so accepted by men, beyond a fantasy of a threesome. It boils down to the minimal threat to a FAMILY - NO chance of pregnancy and very little chance of STD/HIV. Men are about spreading our genes (and ego) - women are about sensual emotionalism.

Even though the fab-four were emotionally CHEATING on their husbands the pregnancy/STD line was never crossed. But creating the super-six changed the dynamics/rules - Dom/Slave w/penetration devices that lead to further deeper physical CHEATING - husband SIZE being inadequate killed this party.

He was right - to his wife SIZE matters and changed her relationship dynamics. He could not win her back - she would always remember her group and NOW the SIZE. Plus I doubt he was about to become her slave doing her with only the 12" strap-on.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Another Prize

All these are so good. Can’t imagine the devastation to a man in his position. But he should have called her on it long ago. Thank you

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
FOR A PARTNER TO STAY MARRIED

the competiton should be the mate, as he is, monogamous sans toys and straight, TK U MLJ LV NV

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 4 years ago
He was jealous of a dildo?

Well written but the reason for his indignation does not wash!

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Another asshole

Another asshole on this site, authors are superstars at inventing them. He marries a woman he knows is bisexual, allows her to conduct a relationship for years with three other women, but once they introduce a dildo he throws his toys out of the pram. If every marriage in the world ended because the wife had a dildo, there wouldn't be many left. Sorry it's a load of rubbish.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Would like to see this one in a series too. See the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this one bugged me. For once I would like to read a story about a faithful bisexual. We do exist you know

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Helen

Helen, you didn't read or understand the story. He hasn't a problem with her bisexuality. He has a problem that he can't compete with 5 female lovers with 11 inch always hard superdicks. And because his wife is so hooked on them she lost all respect for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No sorrow for him and none for author.

He is stupid and kept taking more stupid pills

Loved him completely?!! No way! Wouldn't be doing it.

Emotional and mental cheating.

I believe physical also even if you don't!!

Why?

Faithful is faithful no exceptions for you

jtwheels

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

I guess everyone has their own limit. Mine would have been when I saw them the first time. Well written, original and interesting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
@ANON 12/24/19 ‘See what I mean’

This IS an LW story. Yes, there were several participant in the wife’s ‘adventure’ but that was NOT the focus. Nor were their lesbian acts. Hubby had, unbeknown to Sweetie, known (and rationalized) about the conclave before they married. It was not really about the dildo. It was about her changes she allowed to happen to their marital relationship. Not just her praising the ‘perfection’ of being stuffed, but her new-found disdain for Hubby. Thank you, SJ!

5*

Virgo6Virgo6about 3 years ago
Hmm

In this case looks and words, hurt worse than sticks and stones. I only skimmed a few of the comments, but I think most missed the point, including our bi friends. It wasn’t the dildo, it was her attitude after using it. She brought home a subconscious attitude that he was some how less now, or a hers is bigger than his, like some men supposedly do. I’m not saying all bi women are like this, that’s just the attitude of this woman and she did not even know she was doing it. If she had not changed, there would be no separation even after the dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like the other conversation stories another well written one although I dispute the premise of it. It suggests that the size of a mans penis is important to a women. It's only made important in stories on this website by authors who seem to think that it is. It isn't in real life. What it reflects is a lack of understanding of female anatomy a women's vagina is like an elasticated sock it will stretch to accommodate a mans penis. I've actually been with a women where I couldn't get the whole length of my penis in her and I'm just average size.

What this story didn't highlight from the wife's point of view, and she could have used in her own defence, is that it was sex with the strap on whereas with her husband it was love. Aside from that the husband must have had pretty low esteem to even consider himself less because he was only average size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I've had the size discussion

Before with my girlfriend. Some mutual friends broke up, and the guy thought it had to do with size, seeing as he was traded in for a larger model, so to speak.

My girlfriend immediately said size doesn't matter. But as the conversation went on, I pointed out that when women buy sex toys, they are invariably larger than their men. My lady said she never really gave it any thought, usually blindly saying what all women say, that size doesn't matter, just because she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But as she considered it, she saw the point. Eventually she said that, while in general, size doesn't matter, that it's always trumped by love and emotional connection, that if that connection wasn't strong, or the love not as strong, that all things being equal, if it was just for sex, that size does become a factor. Not to all women, of course, it varies from individual to individual. And also that if asked, 90 percent of women would deny it, not wanting to seen aas a slut or 'size queen'.

God I love that woman. No topic is off limits for discussion, and she always has an open mind. Love you babe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not so much about the dildo

As about the escalation. As he said, when would she have enough? How much more did have to give or let slide? She had 3 other women lovers for years.... She wanted more. So it became 5 female lovers..... Still not enough for her. So it became 5 female lovers, and huge dildos, and all kinds of sex. No more soft lesbian lovemaking, but brutal massive dildo double penetrations in all combinations. All in the space of a few weeks. How long before that wasn't enough for her? How long before they decided that they wanted to try a real flesh and blood Mr. Eleven inches? At the rate they were escalating, the rate the disrespect was being dished out, and the clear levels of selfishness this woman had, I'd say she would have been fucking other men, plural, within a month.

He made the right decision. He made the only decision he could. He called time on her selfish ways.

PraetusPraetusalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! This one almost begs for a follow up to watch the cascading of the dominoes. But it sits well as it is.

Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could use an epilog

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Betrayed by a piece of plastic, how do you get even with that? Melt it? Cut it up? Kick it in the balls (if it had any).

Be happy with what you've got cause you never know what's around the corner. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened next?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous