All Comments on 'Conversations 15'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

Excellent story, Mr. Jim. I wonder if he knows The Wolff?

LVGirlLVGirlover 4 years ago
This Is Just

So bizarre. I really enjoyed it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
Interesting twist in this one

Did not see that coming. Great twist on on old beginning.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
A start

You will need more than just bleach if it is to be a home job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One word for this story

Damn!!!

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 4 years ago
Love the dark 5*

Very very good - 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

Such a nice change for this category!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Yes, dark

But somehow fun, bright, clever and even a little touching. Quite brilliant in fact. This is proving a very satisfying series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You're starting to be as crazy and convoluted as Sadletramp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SSSsssssss.....

Relax it’s harmless. Just a pest, it has been taken care of. Lol

Three less parasites in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wtf is going on

With the loving wives section..

Absolutely shit stories by authors who used to be able to write and a profusion of murder porn mixed in with the normal cuck shit.

The quality of writing has deteriorated massively.

Really lazy efforts.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Some might find this dark

I found it entertaining. Karma strikes again.

5/5

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
They've all

been good. quite good. But for some reason I was just in the mood this morning for this one. Thanks. Keep 'em coming.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
That was quite funny.

Who knew Sleepery could do humor? Nice little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different

I liked it .It was a different take on same subject. Just a little cold but what the heck. Gramps52

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

Pretty bad. Fortunately short! 😎

llyfrllyfrover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story, love all the twists

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Channeling Saddletramp?

A fun out there story. Reminded me a bit of a Saddletramp story- in a good way. I enjoy stories like this that don’t take themselves seriously.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story if not the characters.

Lost a star for him being married and expecting a baby no less.

They would be devoured by his own.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Once again, an excellent story!

I only gave you 5***** because they won't let me give you 10! Great story and I've been enjoying the whole series! I hope you keep it up.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
As promised

Dark as advertised, and a good little flash tale. We get the conversation and conclusion to what had been a 5 month mission, and honestly I would LOVE to hear that story...Thanks for a nice Saturday morning treat.

RNebular

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Hello, darkness, my old friend...

... How nice to see you again!

You know what's great about this story? You can't even call it a BTB, since the MC couldn't give two shit whether or not his 'wife' was cheating on him. Since she could have easily walked away alive and well if her hubris didn't get in her way, this is way more of a BSB - Bitch's Self-Burn. I don't think this is the first time we've seen one of those around here, but this is definitely the most vivid depiction of such a thing I can recall reading in LW.

So congrats, SleeperyJim - you seemed to have created a brand new sub-category!

"Conversations" is definitely the best ongoing series in the whole of LIT right now. Original, funny, very self-aware, yet never pompous about it. 'Don't know how you will manage to keep it as fresh as it is, author, but, as long as you keep them coming, I'll keep on reading them.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 4 years ago
Well done

This might be your best one yet.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clever, amusing

thoroughly enjoyable. I just wish you would post more often.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Holy Crap!!!

A seriously great twist of. tale to start my weekend. Very nicely done.

Many thanks!

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
I really do

enjoy this series.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Dark,yes, but extremely satisfying. Kirby the cleaner with the foolish cheating wife who got in the way of his work. Haven't seen this plot in LW before and it was great. I don't know how you keep coming up with these conversations, but please don't stop. You just keep getting better.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
It's always a good day...

...when I get to overhear another conversation.

Very clever, and so much easier than a divorce.

Lol.

Keep them coming, I appreciate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great fun

I’d better keep an eye on the new cleaner my wife’s just engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A '5'

...For Technical Merit, anyway. I don't like murdering 'loving wives' or their buddies, but this was a departure from that juvenile sub-genre, so no deductions for that... this time.

Dialogue was good; the writer has, and uses, a spell checker--very good. He also remembers basic rules of grammar--again, good for him.

Imagination: not so good. Cliche driven story lines aren't that interesting, and the story began with many cliches--rich girl who marries down, hubby is Rambo in disguise, lover is enormous and super powerful ... etc., etc. But, to get to the cute plot twist, perhaps all the cliches were necessary.

What the heck? Give ol' SJ the benefit of the doubt this time. The submission is worth a 4.45 scoring, and I rounded up. '5' over all score. Congrats!

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Dark Comedy

Sometimes you've just got to have some! ;-)

Thanks for this entertaining little flash. Clever and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mighty fine

A great read for sure. Keep them coming 👍

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

"Wtf is going on With the loving wives section.. Absolutely shit stories by authors who used to be able to write and a profusion of murder porn mixed in with the normal cuck shit. The quality of writing has deteriorated massively. Really lazy efforts."

There are two considerations here. The first is that Anonymous seems to be out of sorts by the style of story Sleepery has gifted us with.

That just seems odd to me. I realize that my opinion isn't more valid than anyone else's, but I have absolutely no problem with a story that includes violence as long as it isn't snuff and it isn't a repetition of what the writer has written before. I want to see talented writers spread their wings. If SleeperyJim, who can write the hell out of a story, gifts us with tales of a man who walks away peacefully and lives a better life and another story of violent revenge and another story of reconciliation and so on; wonderful. I want authors that I admire to dip their toes in various styles of stories.

The second item that I find odd is the condemnation of what Anonymous believes to be lazy efforts. To a certain extent, there is the feeling that the appropriate response to a statement like that is "take your free entertainment and go away". If you've never contributed a story or edited a story, your opinion on whether or not someone who has contributed a story is lazy is worthless to me.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 4 years ago

Very Original. Very Dark. Very Enjoyable. Write On!!! 5*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Solid

Well written, a very good setup and finish. I too am not into murder and mayhem, but it worked here.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Well, that was interesting

And no mistake.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Splendid.

Very worth the read. *****

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
5*

Stupid slut just couldn't resist drinking his expensive wine ;-)

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Great conversation

Loved this one. Dark, but with humor to take the edge off. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely, . . .

a Brit killing a thug who was going to kill him. As to the poisoned whore, she killed herself. But it does beg the question, why didn't James Bond the Cleaner just allow the Big Cock of the Month guerrilla die from the same poison? Guess that wasn't as sexy as the hidden wrist spears?

Thanks for the fun.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

Why does Hubby have a bottle of expensive wine in the house, loaded with an exotic poison?

That is NOT how he did in Daddy. Since he didn’t know exactly when he’d get home, they could

easily have been dead before he rolled in. His pre-Bull plan was to leave her fairly well off.

Also, someone in ‘the business’ would have known about Cecil ... can’t let things like that sneak

up on you! And don’t try to say Hubby already did ... his thoughts can’t lie to We-The-Readers!

Too many loose ends.

3*. and no one had to die ... Hubby coulda just left, as he had planned! Real Bulls drink beer!

writer888writer888over 4 years ago
Not sure..

I guess I just don't get it...

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago

Keep the conversations coming!

IainmoreIainmoreover 4 years ago
5 Star

I gave it 5 for the laugh I had reading it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Why bother with the blades if gorilla guy was poisoned.

Why have poison wine anyway.

Why such a story that was not as good as it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sweet

Now this is more like it! A happy valentines for all, and to all, good bye - my kinda story

Smokepole

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
@ UltimateHomeBody

He had to use the blade because the poison had not taken effect at the time while he was being attacked.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago

Well done

I'm not a slash and kill kind of fan, but this was clever and a worthy 5* addition to your conversations series. Keep it going! There are more conversations to be had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
But I Don't Clean Houses

This was my second clue, the first was making a point of the bleach. Always have to have bleach even though it shows up under black light. Had no idea where it was going after that though. But I can see why the powers that be would not be pleased with somone in the UK selling things like Stingers to the bad guys. Why use the knife? You are kidding right? Should have been obvious to the most casual reader. The poison hadn't taken effect yet, he was just an "average" guy who was about to get his ass kicked, hence the self defense. And we in the South appreciate the nod to the Southern Belle. Well done little flash story. Signed: BTW

xtchrxtchrabout 4 years ago
I Agree!

Yes, this was a dark story...But...you made it a fun read. Definitely not what I expected. Thank you for an enjoyable and entertaining story. (Now I have to go and read more of your stories.)

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
COLLATERAL DAMAGE IS GOOD

especially when the spoils are kept back. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unhappy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was going to say extreme revenge but it wasn't was it just a man doing a job. No love involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
There's a 'Situation'

In my bathroom. Any chance you still have his number? Tell him to bring the acid, the mop, and a giant plunger.....

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe this is currently scoring higher than some of the others in this series. I suppose the BTB crowd is very active.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Another good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
@Erotfan

Maybe the cuck crowd forgot to down vote it. Busy trashing someone else's stories I presume.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have made cuckold wanters unhappy. You should be ashamed of yourself. He could have forgiven her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another stupid, self-centered whore down the drain.😂

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

The question is, "What did you think of this story!" The answer is, I don't know. I do know there is no good guy in it. Or gal. But you did say it was dark. By the nature of his work, it's so far removed from the norm that it's impossible to identify with him. By her almost instantaneous betrayal of what she thought were her marriage vows, that to is not near okay so far removed from the norm, but still far enough that along with her contempt for the man she thought she'd natprried, it's impossible to identify with her, and Snake of course is Snake. Identifying with snakes is simply a non-starter. So I guess what I think about it is, it's fiction, and of a type that apart from capturing my interest for a time has nothing in it for me. And like a lot of fiction on the tube, I won't even remember it after awhile. I'll give it a 3 though. The writing wasn't bad. Just the story.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 1 year ago

Freaking great story!!

Loved the twist, she died to quick

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Moral of story: don't monkey with British intelligence services.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

To the Anonymous who snarked that "he could have forgiven her"

He never didn't forgive her. It wasn't his choice that she drank the wine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars, excellent story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, very well done, why do people always assume the little Mr average has no back history, like military service, giving him a skill set not glaringly obvious...

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Loved it, like all these conversation stories

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is extremely foolish, and potentially VERY dangerous, to judge someone capabilities based on how they look.

There a LOT of former spec ops and black ops people [the latter from various 3 letter agencies] who would be less than gentle in resisting physical assault.

I have a "girlfriend" [a friend who is a girl] who is 35, looks like the girl next door ....and is so damned lethal if provoked. Other than SHE worked for one of those agencies should strike cautionary note for all of us. Treat each person kindly. Costs nothing and can do much good....and avoid a lot of grief.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why was the wine poisoned? Hos contract was for the father. I missed something. But creative story nonetheless.

lash2718rlash2718r11 months ago

His wife is okay with him cheating? He was married? for several months.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyed this story very much. I don't look at these stories to be critical, read them for pleasure. Thank you 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To the .any commenters below, he had warned her NOT to drink the wine and she did it herself. I assume it was part of one or.more alternate or backup plans to assassinate her father.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

I enjoyed the story but was hoping to see the lady to at least to survive. Maybe with memory loss.

Norseman123Norseman123about 2 months ago

Worth reading 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Meh. Three stars for an uninspired story

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Acid in a bathtub, Come ON! All that will do is make a mess, not dissolve two bodies, one of which is a very large man. Meh.

JPB NOT BOB

robinhodrobinhodabout 1 month ago

I'm reading all these 'Conversations' in alpha order, which, obviously, means I've done 15. I suppose 1 bad one out of 15 is not bad, but it's a major disappointment whilst reading that No. 15.

On to No. 16 and hoping for better. Or has the author passed his peak?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous