All Comments on 'Conversations 17'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierceabout 4 years ago

Nonpareil

You have mastered this genre, sir.

Dc5655Dc5655about 4 years ago
Reminded me of one my favorite movie

“To Sir with Love” just minus the wife affair and the teacher hooking up with a student.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

How do you continue to get better with every Conversation? This one takes us into the minds of a disparate group of teenagers in a discussion on infidelity. The discussion covers the meaning of cuckold, forgiveness, or revenge. The teacher, husband, cuckold, survivor, is a great character. He reminds me of the teacher played by Sidney Poitier in the old movie " To Sir With Love". He handles the discussion with restraint and turns it into a real teaching moment. It me amazing the way you wrote so many different personalities so clearly and consistantly. Remarkable writing about a bad situation and you give us a happy ending.

SKHPSKHPabout 4 years ago

Gripping story. So far the best in this series. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

I love how different all these conversations stories are. This was one of the best so far.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
I love this series.

Finding this posted today, I can't help reflect on another author's post.

It's called 'A Hypothetical Marital Catastrophe' by Saintosos.

The contrasts are stark.

Your stories, succinct and direct. His(?)... wordy and rambling.

Yours, full of wit and insight, cutting to the heart of the matter with courage. His, dwelling on horrible ideals, trying to overuse language to make it appear only smart people would gel with his writing, all the while, creating a picture of betrayal and selfishness, in a reality where there are no repercussions for the choices that are obviously despicable.

Yours, reflect the truth of people's emotions and responses to these situations... His, not even realistic in the slightest.

Your messages, clear, and rooted in true human morality. His, long winded propaganda to sell a very weird outlook.

As a last observation, I find it telling that I am commenting about this in a post to footnote your story, but for that two-part, nine page diatribe, comments were disabled on posting the second half, and the comments disappeared from the first installment.

When I finish reading your stories, I feel a sense of peace, I feel that there are other intelligent people out there who align with my thinking. For that, I have to thank you, and hope that it continues. Your contributions are powerful, to the point, and appreciated greatly.

Thank you again, that you exercise your intellect in this way... You spend your time defining obvious, finely tuned human observations, and you choose to bless us, the anonymous rabble, on a free site for no reward, to an audience that sometimes can be quite questionable themselves.

Thank you again, in spades.

leviayersleviayersabout 4 years ago

you're getting better with every story/ thanks 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
A fantastic story

At my school an unsuspecting pupil opened the stationery cupboard and found the French Mistress and another teacher at it like a rat up a pump.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Good read.... the hero gets the woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Thoughtful, funny, well balanced.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Original and entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

InkhornInkhornabout 4 years ago

Best Conversation yet.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

I loved it.

I hated it.

Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well said

Great story.

rustydadrustydadabout 4 years ago
Simply incredible.......

More like this.....please

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Another 5***** effort!

I do enjoy your Conversations series very much. They are always original and interesting.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
They just keep getting better!

Great series of stories that just keep getting better every time. Thank you Sleepery, and please keep them coming 😀

dante22dante22about 4 years ago
About the best !!!! Its a really solid 5+

A great storyline line, refreshing and original, well thought out and well written and delivered even better. A great ending! Your a winner!!! Thanks!

The turkeys that don't bother to end their stories ruin the stories. I've read good stories that I would have rated 4-5 but gave them a 1-2 because the author didn't write some type of closure to the story.

jezzazjezzazabout 4 years ago

That was absolutely terrific. Well written, compelling, great bunch of characters.

I burn with jealousy at how well done this is.

Just awesome.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
loved it

but there was more narration than conversation. didn't really fit ur conversation stories. enjoyed it though so ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just beautiful, I love it !

Makes me remember the best and the worst time of my youth and by god I wish I could be there again. Sometimes.

Fünf Sterne !

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

That worked well, humbly using your own failed marriage as an object lesson for budding adults. Reminiscent of Conversations 5 between father and son (my favorite so far). Sweet ending. Thanks. I love this series.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 4 years ago
Excellent

This is by far the best of your Conversations series - complicated, full of interesting people, interesting things being said and, not least, an interesting main character.

Outstanding job! Thank you.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 4 years ago
Present Sir

This may be my favorite last line of any story I’ve ever read. The story was good and I enjoyed the banter, but the last line and the delivery was absolutely brilliant in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good

Just not great.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of your best!

Youre improving inmensely, SleeperyJim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ahhhhh

so finally one of the series that I really didn't enjoy. It wasn't bad and of course I will read more but this one just didn't hit me like the others.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Another

Another great Conversation. This time with a group of students, with whom he discusses cheating, cuckols, and revenge vs. forgiveness. I've read them all and this might be your best. To give voice to so many different personalities is amazing. Love your wrap up and his happy ending. You are at the top of your game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's more like it!

Fine return to form.

*****

alex_crossalex_crossabout 4 years ago
Kudos

Really an excellent story, very thoughtful and well written. Totally different from the many I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Actually,

This was a really well-realized piece of work. Using the classroom setting to make a the cuckolding a teachable moment was brilliant. Please, please, write more.

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobabout 4 years ago
Nice!

Very well written and to the point.

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
A little like "To Sir, With Love"

I think I identified the story style very early on but the ending was the kicker!

stinger82stinger82about 4 years ago
Great job

Loved it! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant . . .

Just keep getting better, wide variety of topics and depths of conversations. How good are these !!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

What about the wife and vice principal?

enjayemenjayemabout 4 years ago
You know what?

Best of the lot so far.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Sweet story, Mr. Jim.

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 4 years ago
very interesting story

This was different but I enjoyed it immensely. Completely different from the usual ones. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, another aardvark pops up its ugly head.

The whoring wife is described as deceitful, selfish, arrogant, mean, heartless, and cruel. The story does not indicate she had the slightest bit of remorse, guilt, sorrow, nor regret. She was a screaming demanding bitch from the moment he caught her. So . . .,

how the fuck did he marry her, and not realize she was an aardvark? How can a woman be that evil, or become that evil, and the husband has no clue? Was it Martian Slut Ray, or did he just marry in haste and lust. What turned her from loyal loving wife into slut was meeting up with an old boy friend? Sounds like the wife was looking for green grass, and maybe better sex. Something was obviously lacking in the marriage relationship, for which the husband shared some responsibility. Or he married a whore, but had such a shallow tepid distant marriage that he never realized it until she became a full time slut. Sounds like he might deserve what he got. Or at least allowed himself to be deaf dumb and blind to a worthless cunt.

I hope he does a better job of due diligence with Melanie, and I hope she does a better job of telling him where and how to improve his performance.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best of the series!

Great characters, great dialogue, just brilliant.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

These "Conversations" seem to get better and better.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 4 years ago
Sweet story, Mr. Jim.

Thank you very much for posting. Should anyone wish to read another story from Mr. Jim, tune in on March 17, St. Patrick's Day, for our "Highway Song" event. Girlinthemoon, Stev2244, NoraFares, Eclare, Just Plain Bob, PapaToad, Qhml1, Postscriptor, and many more will write stories of travel and adventure. Hell of a lineup, and some epic stories. Well done, Mr. Jim. Full marks from me. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A surprise

And a very pleasant one, at that 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

She waited 4 yrs to catch him. And he didn’t turn her down

. End of story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Did Mr. Wells get what he had coming?

He should have been dismissed from the school and divorced. The cheaters wouldn't have lasted very long together as they are cheaters.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Struggling

You are really struggling on your last two. This was not as bad as 16 which was a one star, but this just seemed to lose its way. It was like you were there making a solid story and then it’s like you lost focus and added a sappy ending. We have no reason why she cheated and bamm 3 years later what happened to the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very creative and original thinking

Doesn't coming home early and the car in the driveway and all that follows get old? Very creative...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Once again, well written

But this one wasn't as interesting or entertaining as some of the previous stories. I didn't like the fact that you didn't have more information about his actual divorce. Did he ever talk to his wife? I didn't like that nothing further was mentioned about Mr. Wells. Did he get fired? Did his wife find out and divorce him? At the end is he going to engage in an affair with an employee? How is that going to work? I hope that you continue with this fine series. Thanks for the effort.

green117green117about 4 years ago
I wouldn't say sweet,

more cute.

Humm.. I am also sure that after that last conversation, he would would have to run out of a teaching position.

I really liked it, actually. The age thing was cleverly hidden. So, the pedo allusions were forgiven.

And you got a comment from JPB. That is damn rare.

Green-something

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 4 years ago
Fine work!

Clear writing, realistic dialogue, and a sweet ending. It took me back to HS days. We had a big scandal involving a student teacher and a 16 yo girl. They both left school, got married, and stayed married for over 20 years. I don't know why they divorced. People are endlessly fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Different Angle

I like this angle. Not sure I read anything from this angle.

sdc97230sdc97230about 4 years ago
Who cares why cheaters cheat?

Listening to their self serving "explanations" only increases the amount of time they remain a part of your life. Lost time you will never be able to get back.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
I don't know if anyone told you this recently, SleeperyJim...

... But, if not, here goes: you're a real good writer. Real good.

Only things missing here is the outcome of the lawsuit the prof was about to drop on Wells, how his final confrontation with his ex went, and how Emily turned out afterwards. Since his marriage was essentially the core of this whole story, simply stating that three years had passed without giving us a proper ending to it just won't do.

But, once again, this was a pretty original and entertaining conversation. As I said before: keep them coming!

hebert100hebert100about 4 years ago
what a MAN

what courage it took to stand in front of a class and "air his dirty laundry". Using it as a teaching tool was ingenious and shows that he put his students !st. thank you for his happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it

Perhaps it was my years of being a teacher but I could envision the classroom and the students. All of the various personality types and backgrounds which make up a classroom of teenagers was present. I really enjoyed this one

dc6370dc6370about 4 years ago
Wow, just wow,

Amazing how you gave personalities to so many 18 year olds, and made it realistic. I am a big fan of yours, but I'm not sure how you will top this. 5* again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you ...

... for a refreshingly different presentation of a sad event that produced a wonderful story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No Changes

The story is extremely good; it is unfortunate that some commentators are unable to read between the lines when his actual intentions have already been declared!

As I said - no changes needed,

5*

vbr / 19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done Lazerus!

I thought your last two conversations were well structured but somewhat weedy, but this one chimed true enough to deserve 5 pointy things!

Welcome back!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
Talk, talk, talk

You talk a good story, but what happens when you try to write a real story with the action and adventure theme Randi is looking for in her March 17th event? I can see it now. A "Highway Song" where Jim falls asleepery at the wheel and both his readers pass out from boredom? I look forward to March 17th and the big Highway Song event. I can't wait to hear the lamentations of those who have difficulty with the term "invitation". Once again, St. Paddy's Day will be special, even if the slippery Sleepery Jim participates.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
What’s 17 x 5*****?

Answer - SleeperyJim’s conversation series!

stev2244stev2244about 4 years ago

Excellent. I like the whole Conversations series, but this one is definitely one of the best. Good job, easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great read

of the whole series I agree this is one of your best

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Reallly good, one of your best

I havent read Dreamboat, but this is the best of your Conversations series. Well done.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

March 17 the is the Day CLIT returns in force to overwhelm the bandwidth with good stories, and yet another effort for Sleepery. The word on the street is someone has bad mouthed CLIT. That is not acceptable. Blowing gently on CLIT is barely tolerated, but for different reasons. My last story, which was perfect by any possible metric, languished at 3.09, if you can imagine that shit. It had well over 800 votes and a paltry score of 3.09! Along came the "sweeps", as we refer to rigged and de-rigged voting on Lit, and my score shot up to 3.3 while 100 votes disappeared! If you do the math, you can easily determine most readers still feel the story sucked, but I digress. Only the evil PAXIFICA has the power and resources to drop 100 fake votes of one on my stories! The 100 plus votes swept away explains how PAXIFICA is able to tamper with our elections, and Lit scores! Putin has nothing on this sinister organization, by Molly. Stay tuned for more shameless promotions and unfounded accusations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is Harddaysknight jealous?

For the record,I am a hdk fan and have read everything be has written but I think you own this style of prose. I hope you can also write more conventional stories. I write patent applications. None one here likely is better than me but I am not even on the bench in your and hdk's league. Great job.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 4 years ago
Wow, it isn't easy to come up with a totally fresh approach to a LW story, I know!

But SleeperyJim has done it and did it well. I enjoyed the thought process behind the voice of experience and the voice of adolescence. This earned all of the 5 *s I gave it and more.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Many a good writer has excelled

in LW conversations stories.

But no one does it better than SleeperyJim.

And what a clever, funny punch line!

HDK is right, in that "Conversations"

are short stories.

But tip your hat son, to stories well done.

Even though not done your way.

LW blossoms with variety

as everything else.

Top ratings from me.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Harddaysknight and the big Highway Song event Mar 17th

Both readers? My mum would never fall asleep reading my stuff. The other one has narcolepsy and a doctor's note, so it doesn't count anyway.

And I will be bringing fresh ideas, plots and subplots, imagery and themes to the event, which should make a pleasant contrast to your one-size-fits-all, standard pattern knock-offs.

Challenge accepted, sir!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Best of the series

After a mediocre last effort, you came back with what I think is your best of this series.

You added depth and a bit of character development by adding more people.

I eagerly await your effort in the upcoming Highway Song event.

*****!

Hooked

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Touching and rewarding.

Great read.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
Highway songs, Sleepery?

Wouldn't that be motorways in your part of the world? Watching you progress from a droopy eyed kid who could barely string a few words together to a catatonic adult has been a great pleasure, if boring as all hell. You bring readers much mirth as they consider what your attempt at an adventure story might be. Will you go all out and title it Conversations 18? This is the big leagues where you have to pull on your big boy knickers and have at least one character do something besides talk. You have Randi hoodwinked, but I have an eye on you, if I can just keep it open. Be aware, restless leg syndrome will not count as an adventure.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5***** Outstanding! Very original as the story was told in the Teacher-Students classroom discussion. Each student had distinct personalities. Teacher marrying a former student!?? Uhmm. Not original. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW A great story! 5 Stars are not enough

I hope you are a teacher and able to work with young minds. It was brilliant to allow your main character to use his moment of crisis as a teaching event. He honestly dealt with what happened and allowed to let his students learn from his experience. You introduced us to very interesting characters that fully developed the story in just three pages.

I left a negative comment after your last one and said you could do better. You surpassed my expectations with one of the best short stories I have ever read. Thanks for your work,

reasonable man

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
Great conversation

Makes up for #16

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 4 years ago
Best yet!!!!

Thank you for your efforts and eloquence. The last line was absolutely perfect.

5*.

Maybe Skippy could take hint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I am really enjoying 'Conversations'. Thanks, don't stop !

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Came back to peruse the comments...

...and sit here feeling slightly bemused.

HDK, reading your comments, I agree and disagree. I can understand your bitterness at the obvious manipulation of votes on LW. From a reader's perspective, having no affiliation with this website at all, I have witnessed the one-bomb attacks more than once, and can do nothing but despair. For me, though, the truer value of a story becomes apparent after a while. One bomb attacks flood in pretty soon after a story is published, or even straight away, but after the attention on the story dies away, the scores reflect people's real opinions. Given time, a few thousand votes minimise the damage.

I can see what would cause you to think poorly though.

However, maybe I am unaware of some other factor, One that has caused you to be less than positive about SleeperyJim's contributions. Yes, this series are just short vignettes, not requiring to hold ones' attention for pages, but I, for one, know that this is the intention. It adds weight to the matter at hand. Not every story has to give a blow-by-blow account of every facet in the drama. An author can rely... or should be able to rely, on his audience filling in the blanks with their own imaginations. There are enough stories on here that tie every aspect up by the end, and many of them, worse for the effort.

In SleeperyJim's case, it's pure intent. Not that I have read his other series, I tend to stick to LW, but SleeperyJim has also submitted a novella in 11 parts. I must admit, the standard of his work has me curious, I will probably read it.

The main point being though, that there are 11 parts, all rated well, so I don't for a second believe that SleeperyJim is unable to hold his audience's attention.

As a side note, thanks for the heads-up, blackrandi, on the upcoming event. Looking forward to it.

As to the commentors that continue to ask about unwritten aspects of the story, you have the freedom to fill in the blanks yourself. You could even decide that the wife got drugged, kidnapped and sold to a brothel in Mexico, or the husband's long-time special forces uncle had the cheats taken to a firing range for target practice. Lol. The truth is, what happens outside of the story really just does not matter.

Please do not buckle to any pressure to change, SleeperyJim, and keep them coming as long as you feel the inspiration.

You are a top contributor, all of your stories have hit the mark with me, including Conversations 16.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Brilliant ending!

WilkerbeastWilkerbeastabout 4 years ago

Loved it. Simple and sweet, convoluted and layered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written, very enjoyable

Creative way of presenting the story.

Can't beat a happy ending too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I do enjoy this series

But you so often get things wrong.

9 A* in her finals?

Given the mention of Rhinos, I guess they are meant to be in or around Leeds.

Maybe you are thinking of Scottish highers, but either the highers or A-levels you will NOT get 9 of them unless you do the 6th form twice. It is unusual to get 4 A-levels, 5 happens, but is super rare.

I don't know if you're an American trying to set stories in the UK for some reason, but these little things take the edge off for me.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Enjoyable story bringing back memories of Welcome Back Kotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very nice way to tell a familiar tale from a new perspective. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22about 4 years ago
Delightful Tale

I keep wondering about his first love. Why didn't she see what she had? Perhaps

It was a question of her lover's status or other trivial thing like that.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

I like to keep up with comments on the controversial, or in this case, excellent stories. InfiniteCycle's comment is thoughtful and very true concerning LW scores finding their true level over time. I think HDK is just messing with Jim a little whilst drumming up interest in his invitational.

chastenchastenabout 4 years ago

It felt a trifle pedantic at moments but I enjoyed reading this. Thanks.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago
Re: infinitecycle

In HDK's last story, the idiot husband drove a limo home while the limo driver fucked his wife on the back seat.

The majority of LW readers hate cuckold stories, as well as any where the wife cheats with no consequences. There isn't some big conspiracy involved, a low score is to be expected for something like that.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Thank you, love this series

Yet another brilliant conversation centred around infidelity and consequences, this time in the form of a lesson. Entertaining, inciteful with lots of interesting asides about the multiple characters who briefly contribute and their progress or otherwise in life, supporting without detracting from the central theme. All fascinating stuff, long may the series continue. As for genre, as these conversations, however varied they are, they are still most appropriate reside within the LW domain.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
@Powersworder

Ahh, well not having read the story from HDK, I can only concur that maybe the score on that one does align with the audience's perception.

I am afraid I am in the same boat as the larger population, not able to stomach cucks and cheats who don't get to feel the impact of the damage they cause. Maybe on that I am wrong if the story is well written, and if the person cheated on is accepting, but to me, a story's value is not just in its construction and realization. The most important aspect is the message the story is trying to illustrate, after all, that's the whole point.

So given the outline of HDK's one that you just provided, I am sure I would rate it low as well. Sorry, HDK, I won't 1-bomb you, lol, just discussing it.

My main point in replying this time, though, is to reassert the observations I made earlier. Even if the score on that one reflects the audience's feelings, the 1-bomb phenomena is a real thing here, disappointing as it may seem.

Given what I said earlier... that time will tell... maybe HDK can accept that a story like that is going to find its natural position, and maybe not up there in the LW Hall Of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
By The Time I Got To

"No. Personally, I think you should kill the bitch and bury her body in the woods. Failing that you should just divorce her cheating arse! But I do think you need to hear her out -- for your sake, not hers. She burned her bridges and can't cross those again."

I knew where this story should go and it did. Several very, very good authors gave high praise to you and your work. Unfortunately one other seems to have voiced his displeasure multiple times, one might even say he he has a hardon for you. No matter, you've got style. I for one hope you continue with this series, I've found each and everyone fascinating. Now I'm afraid I'll have to delve into the Novel. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

My Wife is/was a Teacher .. She says that there Should be a class like this ..I love My Wife and I agree with Her on this .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

What happened to Emily and her lover,there is no mention.How as the divorce worked out.Did the lover get fired from the school?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHEN GOSSIP AND INNUENDO CLOUDS THE ATMOSPHERE

What ever the profession cut it off ASAP..TK U MLJ LV NV

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

This was a clear 6* but fell to 4* due to the big miss.

What happen to the EX and her vice-principal paramour? I'm sure the school system would not accept this conduct. How much did the school system pay him to not sue this illicit faculty workplace conduct (a supervisor taking advantage of a married subordinate or sexually harassing her)?

Otherwise it was a damn good story. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You stole my time.

The aftermath is the bet part and you leave it out? What happened? Christ, how many authors are going to make this mistake? 1* as this is a nothing story with a nothing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

In the words of xander harris... "That was excellent"...

-jaye-

ErosRising69ErosRising69almost 4 years ago

"What happened to Emily and her lover,there is no mention.How as the divorce worked out.Did the lover get fired from the school?”

It doesn’t matter. The story is about Marsden and his situation, not his ex-wife or her lover. Guess, if you like, but it seems likely that lover’s wife found out, and the proverbial excrement hit the rotating air-moving device, ….

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous