All Comments on 'Conversion Ch. 02'

by TimeWise

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good!

liking where this is going, please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really very good I love reading your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed reading the second chapter and hope to see another one soon! This is shaping up quite nicely.

DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dalmost 9 years ago

Very enjoyable! Can't wait to see what's next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This does my absolute must-have favorite thing about transformations: Shows that the subject, even if not at first, truly enjoys the transformation. The ones that end with them crying after the results just make me feel awful, but knowing they're enjoying the process means I'm enjoying reading about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice but...

As an erotic story, you shouldn't forget to give the reader some sex/eroticism.

Also while I appreciate Lord Susurrus' character, I'd have liked for him to show strength in his corruption of Daria.

The vampire is without a doubt one of the sexiest monster that's been invented, I'd have expected, I don't know, more.

Well, maybe we'll see corruptions more in the line of the one of your first chapter, but this time done by Susurrus, in the third one.

Can't wait to see more of the Angel and Vampire character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it! loved it so much i need more. Could we please have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I second previous poster

Please do not stop, do go on with the good writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good

As a avid reader of these kinds of stories I would like to say this is the best i have read in a long time. Good job, I do hope you continue with this supurb story!

bigmanlilskirtbigmanlilskirtalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Good read,I felt the blood heading towards my penis. I even rubbed it abit when Mr. demon and mother superior got together. I figured some serious s/m was coming.But i was more worried about having chap.2 then the deflowering.Your storey has flow it moves without the crutch of sexual stimulation.It is also uncluttered with alot of description that isnt necsasary to the read.Im also high right now so im probably just talking out of my ass.But what i want to know is, where the hell is chap3. Im joking. Good job.Cant wait for those two nuns to be totaly ravaged and defiled all that innocents lost as they rape that angel.Hey I said it didnt need a crutch not that it shouldnt have one.Keep up the good work.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayabout 5 years ago
A Solid Continuation That Provokes Serious Questions

Well...damn. This really expanded, didn't it?

The cosmology is certainly somewhat more complicated now. On the one hand, the One God still has a lot of the hallmarks of...erm...God, what with the angels and all, as well as the idea that the OG created the story's universe, but if I'm interpreting what Lord Susurrus tells Daria correctly, then the OG might actually be the same thing as the Lovecraftian soul-eating thing hiding in the dark. This would technically make Lord Susurrus the hero.

Technically.

Assuming he is the hero, though, he's really good at acting like a villain. If he's genuinely attempting to do what is morally right, then a lot of the actions he takes raise serious red flags. Fighting an enemy army probably didn't require burning down a convent full of nuns minding their own business, apparently killing all the non-hot ones, turning a defiant one into a wolf-thing to instill fear in the others, giving many of said others to your soldiers as sex slaves and encouraging Daria to murder Mother Elantine.

Also, he's called the Herald of the Evening, which sounds a lot like the Evening Star, a term traditionally applied to Venus aka the Morning Star aka the Light Bringer, which in Latin is...Lucifer.

Speaking of angels, I just love Selsehtiriel so far. I know Milyn thinks her defiance is unwise, but I'm going to be totally honest, I loved it. Considering her recent defeat in battle, it makes her seem incredibly brave. It does seem like angels really get the worst of both worlds in this story, though. They're frail enough to be killed by normal arrows and, judging by what Selsehtiriel says will happen if she dies, they just kind of vanish when killed, erased from existence unlike humans. Really makes me feel bad for them.

fallenceraphimfallenceraphimalmost 5 years ago
wow

wow, this chapter was enthrawling, passionate, character driven, captivating and had my heart pounding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous