Conversion Ch. 05

Story Info
A series short stories about discovery and transition.
2.3k words
4.63
1.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversion

(Chapter 5)

I continued my nightly exercises and within a few weeks there was a noticeable difference in the size of my nipples. They had also become much more sensitive and I would often notice that they would harden during the day poking at the fabric of whatever shirt I was wearing that day. I found that when I wore something with a softer texture, my nipples would respond faster and more frequently. This changed the dynamic at work, not only was I now wearing panties and stockings, which would often send little waves of pleasure through me, when I wore a thin material shirt exciting my nipples adding to the effect. This brought on a few quite trips to the restroom for some stress relief.

Although I found myself needing those restroom breaks more often, it wasn't the distraction I had experienced when I first began this journey. Instead I began to think of other ways to enhance my experiences at work. This brought about more shopping online and new surprise packages in the mail. Some afternoons I would find myself almost giddy with anticipation when opening my sealed treasures. With a few of my latest purchases received, I began changing my work day wardrobe. Though pantyhose were easy they didn't quite have the same thrill as stockings. I had purchased some stockings with a band of latex around the upper section, this was supposed to keep the stockings in place throughout the day, but I found that they would often begin to slip if I was particularly active that day. So I switched to using a garter belt, which kept them in place and went well with my panties.

As my nipples continue to get bigger, they would stand out even more and were becoming more and more noticeable by others. I needed to find some way of dampening the effect, at least while at work. Again the internet provided, but the solution was something that I would have to get used to. The solution I came up with was to cover them with something under my shirt, a cushion between the shirt and my nipples. The only solution I could find was some kind of bra. This was a problem in and of itself, as a bra would definitely be noticeable under my shirts. If I chose a light bra and changed my style of shirt to something a little heavier and loser fitting, I believed I could get away with it. I got online and ordered several varieties along with some new shirts.

My first day wearing a complete set of women's underwear almost did me in. That morning I selected a pair of pink satin panties with matching garter and stockings. The bra was also pink lace, which caused my nipples to leap to attention as soon as I put it on, but once I had dawned my shirt they were nicely hidden though fully erect. The trouble started after I got to work. I had a meeting that morning, which went fairly well with the exception that all during the meeting I was fighting down an unrelenting urge to touch my fully erect penis. It had started during the first part of the meeting and no matter what I did, it refused to deflate. I struggled through until the lunch break and had to sneak off to the restroom to satisfy myself. Though this got me through the rest of the meeting, the condition returned in the afternoon sparking yet another restroom trip. I had been doing well with covering up my obsession, but the addition of the bra had sent me back to the first few days when my sexual desires threatened to overwhelm me.

After getting home and removing my shirt and pants, I was standing in the bedroom admiring myself in the mirror. What I saw confused me as I saw a man in women's underwear, feminine but still a man. Something was off, it still aroused me, but something else needed to be done to make the look more appealing. As I stood there I thought about what had happened that day. The addition of the bra was the what had triggered it, but I had overcome the difficulties before, I would just need to figure out how to do so again. The first time had led to finding some different videos, maybe that was the answer this time. So during my nightly session I spent some additional time looking for something a bit different, Maybe if I found one that provided enough pleasure at night, it would help with the arousal I felt during the day.

Not long after starting down at my computer, I had soon found a video that peaked my interest. Much like the others, there was the usual music with flashing photos. The photos showed mostly women in sexy outfits inter mixed with shots of erect cocks. The words popped up from time to time, always where you weren't looking but I'd catch glimpses of them. I could hear the faint voices as well telling me enjoy, submit, and to be and feel sexy. About half way through the video the photos began to change. The photos of cocks began showing up more often. The words changed too, telling me to be more feminine. Towards the end of the video they were asking questions, did I want to be more like a girl? Be smooth like a girl? Be sexy like a girl? Somewhere in my mind I knew I did and at the end the photos began flashing faster and faster, mostly depicting cocks spewing fountains of cum, leading me to my own orgasm and my nightly ritual of lapping up the results.

The session had the desired affect the next day. Things were a lot more manageable, though I still found myself getting aroused several times, I was able to keep under control. The next change began that night, I was once again in my bedroom admiring my sexily clad body when the fact that my hair legs was evident under my stockings. It hit me then that was what had been wrong the first night. Women didn't have hairy legs, they were smooth and soft. I decided I'd address that the next day on my way home. My session went +much as the previous nights session, ending in a strong satisfying orgasm and sating my new found appetite for cum afterwards.

The next afternoon on my way home, I stopped at the grocery store. I did need a few things and I wanted to pick up something for my legs. There was a moment of embarrassment at the checkout when I showed up with a package of women's razors and shave gel, but I was soon done and on my way home for my next new experience. I rushed into the house and instead of my usual routine, quickly stripped naked and headed to the bathroom. I had seen my ex shave her legs many times, some times in the tub, sometimes standing at the toilet. Since this was my first time and being familiar with shaving, I decided a nice hot bath to soften the hair was in order. I quickly had the bath ready and after a good soap and rinse, turned to the gel. I applied a liberal amount, first to my calves then the problems began. The tops of my feet were hairy and the hair extended all the way up my legs to my crotch and ass. Where was I going to stop?

I decided to put the problem off and start with my feet calve and thighs. It was then I remembered that when my ex had done this she always sat on the side of the tub after she had bathed. I now knew why as there was hair everywhere. I stood up and rinsed the hair off my body, took a towel off the rack and placed it as I'd seen her do so often. I then proceeded to finish shaving up to my thighs. As I sat admiring my work so far, the question on where to stop resurfaced. There was a huge contrast between my now silky smooth legs and the rest of my body. I stood while considering options and again the mirror caught my reflection. My newly smooth legs looked good but there was still some off. It was the hair around my crotch, it was ugly. It didn't match the smooth sexy look of my legs. It needed to go, I wasn't sure how I could accomplish that, shaving a nice straight leg was easy, there weren't a lot of straight surfaces around a crotch.

The longer I stood there gazing at myself the more sure I was that the right thing to do was to shave it all. It turned out to be much more difficult process than I first thought. I took my time, trying to be as careful as possible but still managed to acquire more than few nicks, which were painful. Fortunately they weren't in vital areas but they were still uncomfortable for a day or two. Once done, almost an hour later, I stood in front of the full length mirror and admired my work. The sight was enticing, I saw a feminine smooth body, one that some women might envy. I went to the bedroom and put on my sexiest underwear, then again admired the view. What I saw turned me on, not only did I look more feminine, I was sexually excited by what I saw. This was a feminine figure I would gladly take to bed. The sight excited me and I headed to my computer to start my session.

So began the next stage of my adventure, though I loved the silky smoothness of my now shaved body, maintaining that smooth sexy body became a chore. After a day or two, the hair began growing back, this led to problems with sticks and chaffing from the short recently cut hairs. I once again turned to the internet for answers. The issue with shaving is that you needed to do it every few days for it to remain a pleasant experience, wait too long and the prickly hairs showed up. There were other options waxing, electrolysis, and depilatory creams. Waxing was out, no way would I subject myself to pulling the hair out, electrolysis was expensive and I'd need to let someone in on my little secret, that left creams. After some research I found that creams, though they lasted longer could have some bad side effects. Not all creams were the same and some could cause some severe skin irritation. My research said to try several in small areas to see what the reaction would be so I ordered several different kinds and waited for them to arrive.

The smooth feel of my skin amplified the feeling of my feminine undergarments. My legs slid easily into my stockings and every movement amplified the sexy feeling of the fabric as it moved across my smooth skin. The panties too, took on a new sensation as I could feel the silky materials even more. The whole experience threatened to undo me my first day to work and require multiple restroom breaks to get me through the day. This started changing almost immediately. Every day the feel of my attire and the smoothness of my skin felt more and more natural. I looked forward to it as I got dressed each morning.

I received my creams over the next few days and decided to wait until the weekend to try them out. Hot baths turned out to be a thing I enjoyed and I even started adding some scented oils which were supposed to help moisturize and soften your skin to the baths. So I set up my bath and afterward laid out my creams, 4 of them, and tested them all on 4 small areas. Two of them gave me a burning sensation that wasn't really painful but it was unpleasant enough that I did not want to risk it around my privates. One didn't seem to work all that well but the last seemed to remove the hair pretty well. I decided to try it out the next night. The hair was growing out and if the cream didn't work, I'd need to shave for work on Monday.

I drew my bath as I had the previous night, bathed, then while sitting on the edge of the tub, began applying the new cream. I would need to do myself in section and started with my legs up to my thighs. After the appropriate period of time, I rinsed off and checked the result. The hair was gone and my legs and thighs were smooth and silky. If it lasted longer than shaving I had my solution. I next lathered up my crotch and ass, I had to stand while the cream worked it's magic and I felt a tingling around my cock. I again waited and then rinsed off. I was amazed and pleased, no nicks, no awkward angles, just rinse off and bingo, smooth and sexy.

My sessions changed again as well as the days passed. I found another video, again only slightly different, different photos, different music, and different messages. I no longer paid much attention to the voices, just enjoyed the flashing photos as I pleasured myself. Every night ended the same with my savoring the taste of my own cum. My life settled down for a while after that, my routine remained much the same including the pleasurable experiences at work. The cream had solved my shaving issues, lasting for almost a full week, so each weekend I would lather up and rinse away my ugly hair leaving my sexy feminine body. The next change came as a surprise and actually snuck up on me.