Conversion Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Layla and Jaxson's First Date.
13.8k words
4.57
6.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following the class on Friday, I met up with Grindle to go shopping. First, though we went by my place to leave my books. On the door step was a package with my name on it. It was a box with pink and white stripes. Grindle immediately cried out, "Wow! A box from Victoria Secrets."

"How do you know," I asked innocently.

"The box, silly. It's their colors. Open it. Quick!"

I unlocked the door and entered the apartment. In a few seconds the box was opened and I found a note in it.

"My dear housekeeper. I thought you needed something to wear with your new dress that would be sexy. Try these on. There are a number of things. There is a bra and panty set in the bag inside the box for tonight. The $50 bill is for your new dress and hosiery."

"Oh, my God, Layla. Such pretty little things," Grindle said, holding a pair of thong panties up.

"I can't wear these. They're, umm, they're too risqué." I didn't admit I had worn similar ones home from Mrs. F's last night.

"Risqué is the thing for tonight. It's not like you are going to let him see them anyway, right."

"Right, so why wear them?"

"Because, silly, they'll make you feel sexier."

"Why would I need to feel that way?"

"Layla, you have so much to learn. Boys can tell sexy from boring. Try a pair on right now. I demand it."

I didn't know why, but I seemed not to be able to say no to Grindle. I picked the least skimpy ones out and took my present panties off and put them on. I did feel different. The panties felt light and sensual against my skin. Because they covered so much less, I felt a bit exposed and thus sexy in a way I never had before yesterday. I thought maybe I was even more attractive.

On the other hand, I felt as if on display despite nobody actually could tell whether I had my old panties or the new ones on. Despite it all, I liked the feel and was sure that if ever Jaxson and I got to making out that he would like them. That was itself a winner. As may be expected, I began feeling the welling up of another orgasm. Hoping I could delay it, I began walking around the room as if in thought, but instead of postponing the inevitable, the movement of my dress on my hips and the feel of the air on my parts, I orgasmed with power I had not seen before or, at least, did not remember.

Had Grindle not been there to catch me, I may have actually broken something, hit my head, or worse. I knew Grindle loved it. I wasn't sure why, but she seemed to be taking incredible delight in my new experiences.

As soon as I was recovered enough to make any sense, Grindle said, "OK, girlfriend, it's time to do some shopping."

"But I have a house to clean."

"How longs it take?"

"2 maybe 3 hours."

"And how much time for riding your bicycle there and back?"

"I guess at least 30 minutes each way."

"Then I am going to save you a pile of time. One, I am going to drive you. Two, I am going to help you clean. Then we are coming back here and getting you dressed for the date. There is much to do."

I had no idea what that meant, but we collected the $50.00 that Mrs. F had put in the box for a dress and headed for the shops. I was so accustomed to my regular boring wardrobe of modest dresses with bodices that hung on me, shoulders fully covered and skirts below my knees, I could not imagine what other kind of dress to get. Grindle did.

We pulled into a small shopping area with a number of dress and women's wear stores. Grindle said, "OK, babe, time for you to come alive."

She took me to the store she thought looked most likely to fill my need. I couldn't believe the dresses. Not a one would I have ever thought of wearing, but Grindle had different ideas.

Immediately, she began selecting dresses. Before too long, we had 10 dresses to try on. We went to a dressing room where the two of us could fit. I began trying on the dresses. Being nearly naked made me a bit self-conscious despite Grindle being my best friend. I had never undressed in front of another woman until a couple days ago.

I tried on a couple of dresses that we both agreed would not do. One was too tight in the bodice, another too tight in the skirt. It was a ball game after all. Another, I thought OK but Grindle nixed it. "Why?" I asked.

"Because it does not show enough. I think you need to take off your bra. Then we can see what the dress is capable of ."

"What?" I sort of whined. "You really want me to do that?"

"Yes, my darling, you'll look more adorable without it than with it. What good does it do you. Your breasts are God's gift to humanity. Few women can claim such firm and beautiful breasts."

I tried on a couple of more dresses until I came to one that was wine colored with spaghetti straps. The v-neck line was low showing the curve of my breasts without exposing them. The skirt fanned out from the waist to just above mid-thigh. I was very cute. When I turned to see what Grindle thought, she had her dress pulled up and was fingering herself.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I just got so turned on watching you dress and undress and re-dress that I had the urge to cum, so I started masturbating. Give me a few secs." She then went back to carefully and care freely massaging herself until with the suddenness of a bomb, she began to cum. She was so loud, I was pretty sure the police would be called. Instead, she came down gathered herself and said, "Come on Layla. We have some cleaning to do."

I took the dress off. We took it to the counter, found some hosiery to go with it and paid for it all with the $50.00. Grindle gained her composure enough by the time we were leaving the store to say, "My God, Layla, you will turn heads tonight. Count on it."

We got in the car and I directed her to the afternoon appointment. When we arrived at the somewhat modest home, a ranch style with three bedrooms and two baths, a nice large kitchen, good sized living room, a rec room, and a back screened in porch.

"Nice place here, Layla. Who lives here?"

"I really don't know. I only met them once for a face to face. I talk to the wife on occasion when she needs something special done. They have a lot of nice things and clothes. I'd love to have a third of the shoes she has and they are all well known brands and I do not mean things from Sears or Penny's. They leave my money on the kitchen counter and I clean and go."

"So you never see them?" asked Grindle with an odd glint in her eye and suspicious smile.

"No, not since we met when they hired me."

"Good," she said as she began to undress.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting naked and so are you. Come on, Layla, get naked with me. Then we will split up the chores."

"I can't do that."

"Yes, you can and you will. It's much better to clean naked. You don't have to worry about your clothes, your skirt isn't always under you and you can reach without hinderance. Come on, try it."

She was already undressed and I was still hesitant. I wanted to but was shy about doing so. I had already been more exposed today to her than I had been to anyone since Mom and Dad quit bathing me and, of course, to Mrs. F. Then, she attacked and we began wrestling. I wasn't trying avoid getting undressed. I just wanted to put up some resistance more or less at play. Of course, all I had on was my dress, my usual. She began pulling at my buttons and once enough were undone to pull the dress over my head, she did. Then it was my bra and when she got to the panties, I said, "OK, quit I don't want them ruined." She did and I slipped them off.

She looked at my pussy and said, "I guess we have to do something about that."

"What?"

"All that hair. We'll take care of that later. Let's get to work."

I showed her where the cleaning supplies, mops, rags and vacuum and broom were. She took the bathrooms. They always seemed to have been barely used and I took the kitchen which was always the biggest cleaning job.

I went to the kitchen scrubbed the counters, the back splashes, wiped the cabinets and window sill. There were dishes in the dishwasher to put up which I did. Then I got a rag and bucket of water and wiped the floor on my hands and knees.

I was discovering that Grindle was right. It was easier without clothes on. And I began to think about how free I felt. How it felt for my breasts to be hanging and swaying in the air while I moved my hand back and forth across the floor and how nice my pussy felt with the air freely flowing over it. Then I came and, unable to suppress my screams, did so so loudly and strongly. Grindle came running to find me squirming on the floor.

She got down on hands and knees and asked, "You OK, Layla?"

"Yes, I just came again. Golly, I just started thinking about how nice being naked was and felt and, suddenly, I'm cumming. How are the bathrooms coming?"

"Neither has, but they are both clean," she joked.

We laughed and hugged, the feel of our bodies, naked touching was incredible. Our breasts touching each other. I'd not been touched this way at all. I'd not been naked with someone either since a very small child until the last couple of days. What had I been missing?

I got up and said, "Back to work."

"What do you want me to do?"

"You can sweep the rec room and back porch. Use the tool in the supply closet to clean the ceiling fan. I'll vacuum. Or we can do the reverse."

"I'll vacuum," she responded with a somewhat devious look on her face.

"OK. Then we can both dust."

I got the broom and mop and went to the rec room, and she got the vac and began vacuuming in the master bedroom. It only took about 15 minutes to sweep the rec room and begin to mop it. The kitchen floor needed better cleaning than the rec room that I swore nobody seemed to ever have been in. It was mostly dusty. Once done there, I went to the back porch. I felt exposed in my nakedness because it felt like I was out doors, but that sort of added to my stimulation. It was pretty obvious nobody was likely to be able to see me. The yard was even pretty private with the fencing and shrubs. With the screen, it would have been hard for anyone to tell more than that a person was on the porch. I thought about how nice a place like this would be.

I was almost finished on the porch when I heard screaming from inside and ran to see what. Grindle was leaning against the dining room table in the throes of an orgasm. I went to hug her and she said, "Wow! That vac gives good head."

"You used the vac to get off?"

"Yeah! The handle vibrates real good. It took about 20 minutes and then wow."

I giggled and said, "I never imagined having sex with a vacuum."

"There are probably a lot of things we could have sex with if we thought about it. I'm going to try the washer tomorrow."

I just giggled at the thought. I could do that, but I had to go to the laundry mat and that would be indiscreet.

"How much do you have to do yet," I asked her.

"Finished in here."

"Good I am almost finished on the porch."

We went back to work and did the dusting. I said, "It'd be fun to just go home naked wouldn't it."

Grindle responded, "You're becoming quite the vixen," and punched me in the arm.

"Let's just put our dresses on. No Underwear," she suggested.

We did and locked up and headed home.

When we arrived at my place, we both got naked again. Me because I thought I was going to take a bath and started to the bathroom.

"Not yet, you need to lie down on the bed," Grindle ordered.

"Why? We are not going to have sex," I insisted.

"Maybe not, but we have to do something about your forest," she said pointing to my pussy.

"What?"

"You'll see," she said as she went to the linens and got a towel, placed it on the bed and instructed, "Lay down!"

I did. I had noticed she brought a small duffle in with her from her car and wondered what it was.

She opened it and took out a pair of scissors, a set of clippers, a razor and shaving cream. I objected. She responded, "You can't wear a beautiful bikini like the one Mrs. F sent you with this forest between your legs."

"What bikini?"

"The one in the Victoria Secrets box. You didn't notice it."

"I just thought it was underwear."

"No, dear, there's a beautiful bikini," she said, as she began cutting the hair off my pussy with the clippers.

Before long, she said, "There. Ready for the razor." She got a wash rag and got it wet with hot water and asked, "Do you have a small pan for some water?"

"One under the sink in the kitchen."

She got it and filled it with hot water and came back. I never thought much about women and had never been one to watch them carefully. I noticed when one was particularly gorgeous, but there was something different and especially beautiful about watching Grindle walk about naked. It didn't make me feel lust or anything like that, it was just another feeling of sensuality in the room. Watching her breast bounce unhindered, her hips sway unobstructed from view. I was beginning to really like being naked and especially so with another woman. I wondered if I'd feel the same with a man. Then thought I'd better think about Grindle.

She had left the hot wash rag on my pussy while getting the pan of water, and when she returned she put it in the pan of water and spread the shaving cream on my pussy. It felt delicious. Besides the action of her touch, the cream tingled on my skin. Then she began to shave and the movement was especially sensual and my pussy turned to fire. Before long as she began to take another stroke, I yelled, "STOP!"

She did and my orgasm hit like gang busters and I began to squirt. I squirted all over Grindle who had a horrified look on her face. Well more like mortified.

"What the heck!" She exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry," I cried out.

"No, baby, it's all right. It was just a shock. I heard my cousins talk about one of them doing this and debating whether it was pee or not. They thought not because it smells so sweet and tastes sort of sweet. They think it is some sort of special cum women produce but not all women do this. Anyway, I'll just wipe it off. I should have been prepared for the possibility since this morning. Let's get back to work." She did. I, of course, was just lying there.

She used the razor, wiped with the wash cloth, did the razor some more, then told me to spread my legs more. Then she began working right around the area between my legs and the lips of my pussy. I was sure that would send me over again, but I tried thinking about Jesus and his Beatitudes. That worked.

After some time and almost all the way through the Beatitudes, Grindle said, "There! That looks beautiful if I do say so. Come and look in the mirror."

I got up and looked at myself. I had only occasionally looked at myself in the mirror and there I saw a beautiful woman with the baldest pussy ever. At least, it was the baldest I'd ever seen. "Oh, my God." I cursed. Then I said, "Forgive me, Jesus." It actually felt sort of weird talking to Jesus in my present state, but I had and I may have to a lot more.

"What do you think,¨ Grindle asked.

"I'm not sure. It looks so different. Wow!" I said with my hands on my face in surprise and, I'm not sure what the feeling was, but it was different. Then I moved my hands down to feel it. It was so smooth and, of course, hairless. "I guess I don't have to worry about hair showing out the side of my bikini."

"Nope, not any longer. I'll bet you feel sexier than hell now, too. OK, now its time for a bath. I'll get it ready."

"You don't have to."

"I know, but I want to. I don't have any sisters, so I never got to help one get ready for a date. This is my time. I want to make sure this is the best date ever from your side."

"I think, in a way it is the only date ever for me," I said.

While she drew the tub of water, I took my new dress out and laid it out on the bed. It was so pretty and made of the nicest feeling material. Then I took the bra and panties Mrs. F had sent over. I guess I should begin thinking of her as Sheba. I laid them out on top of the dress. The bra I had to discard because the dress was strapless and the panties I placed where they would be if I had the dress on. I stood looking at it, and thought, 'Girl, this is a big change. I'm not wearing a bra and panties that hardly exist.' Were it not for Grindle and Sheba, I'd be going in my more or less Sunday dress which is just a nicer version of my daily wear and a pair of full panties and my cotton bra. Here was a set of silky underwear. I wondered how it would feel.

Grindle interrupted my reverie. "Tub's ready. Come on, girlfriend."

I obeyed.

I had not taken a bath in at least 10 years maybe longer. I simply can't remember. When I began to sink into that tub, my body remembered the feeling of being surrounded by warm water relaxing my body and making me feel in a way you cannot feel any other way. I was in heaven. Besides all the stimulation I had received all day, that feeling was like going home to me only better because my home was not all that great. I think what made it so great was that at home, the one place I was safe was in the bathroom. Once Mom and Dad quit bathing me, I could go take a bath and I did not have to worry about the drama between Mom and Dad or when it would explode.

"Oh, Grindle, thank you. This feels so good—like heaven."

"I hope so, baby. Now just relax and I'm going to get some things for your bath."

She left and I just lay there. My mind going to Jaxson. What was he doing: watching a ball game on TV, grading papers, napping, or was he spending as much time getting ready.

Grindle returned with more surprises. "OK, now I am going to bath you with this peppermint soap. You've not felt anything yet."

She began to wash me. Yesterday, I'd have probably resisted but today I could not. It felt too good. Whether it was right or not never entered my mind. It felt good and I wanted to feel it. When the squiggly hit my body, the sensual delight of having another person wash my body began. The peppermint flavor and the bit of tingling it caused was even more delightful. She washed my shoulders and then said, "Now stand up so I can wash all of you. Be careful the tub is probably slippery."

I stood completely exposed to her. She said, "You know you are quite beautiful." She stood before me and began with my breasts, running the squiggly over each breast and around it. "Your breasts are so perfect. Any guy will simply devour them. Your stomach ... ." She ran the squiggly down and around and over every bit of my stomach and chest and back up to my breasts. My nipples got hard as erasers. My breasts were so stimulated they nearly hurt. "Your stomach is so nice and flat and your hip bones stick out just right to draw attention to your stomach and then to ... ." She descended to my pussy. "Your pussy. What a delight it is. It makes me jealous that someone else will get to have it. Now open your legs so I can wash there."

I protested, "But I think you already cleaned it."

"Yes, but not with peppermint. We can't have any hint of shaving cream odor."

I opened my legs to her and she washed. The sensation drove me over the top and I exploded. She was there to catch me so I wouldn't fall.

"Woah, there, baby," she giggled.

It wasn't a particularly strong or long orgasm but it was nice and felt so good and it felt like some pain disappeared from my life. I couldn't say for sure which one, but I felt release. I didn't know that I had pent up feelings, but I was finding out and Grindle's ministrations and my submission to her was helping me release so much pain just as I had with Sheba.

She washed my legs and then ordered me to turn around. I did and she washed my back and the backs of my legs. Then my butt. She asked me to bend over a bit which I did, the next thing I know a soapy finger entered my anus.