Conversion Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point I began to think about the proximity of his hand to my pussy. Not a good idea. I had hardly had the thought than the tingles started. I tightened my grip on his hand and prayed for something to happen for people to shout. When the bat cracked, the stands came alive and my orgasm shot through me. I didn't let go of his hand but I also did not stand. I couldn't have because it was so strong. I sat there and convulsed so much I thought people may think I was having a seizure. He certainly felt it.

When he sat back down, he said, "How was it? I hope it was good because you missed the home run."

"Oh my, was it good, Jaxson. I can't imagine having a better one even if we ever you know."

"You mean that may be an option?"

"I think so. In our future."

"I like the 'in OUR future part'."

"Me too," I said, sort of shrugging with excitement.

The game continued, but I'm no expert on baseball so things Jaxson seemed to find exciting, I simply didn't understand. All I could think about was his hand in my lap and his arm under mine that was constantly pressing on my breast. I was glad I did not wear a bra. But what was getting in to me? Was he actually the devil? If he was, then he was the most enticing one that could be.

There was just something about him that said he was kind, generous, patient, loving and just about all the things the Apostle Paul called fruit of the spirit. Plus he looked good, smelled good, smiled easily, and had a sense of humor. I would have to work hard to resist his temptation. Did God send him my way or did the devil? Well, as they say, "Nothing happens that God doesn't want to."

I knew that was a stupid statement, but in this case, I wanted to believe I would not be here with this incredible man if God hadn't wanted me to. Now to figure out where to go and how to go in the future and the future was beginning right now.

For a bit I contemplated why people in my church made that statement so much. It was not in keeping with the whole idea of sin. If the statement were true, then God wanted me to sin, yet we clearly claimed God did not want us to sin and sin was contrary to what God wanted. Yet, I heard it from our preacher and from the professors. That was just one of the questions that made me unhappy with my church.

There was suddenly a lot of excitement and Jaxson and most everyone stood and applauded and yelled. Jerked from my reverie, I stood up too, and discovered that the game had come to the end with favorable results. Jaxson put both arms around me, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. As expected, I orgasmed. He looked in my eyes and smiled, and said, "Babe!" With the smoothest and softest note.

I had never been called "Babe" by anyone. It made me cum again just a little. I was getting to like cumming instead of fearing it. Instead, of it making me anxious, it was beginning to relax me, make me just feel real good, and to love being with this man.

We began to file out of the stadium. I did not notice that Jaxson had his arm around me with his hand resting on my hip. It seemed so natural that it did not compute until we were out of the stadium that he was even doing it. Then I was horrified.

"Jaxson, no!" I nearly screamed.

"What?" He asked as if some horrible thing had happened of which he was unaware.

"You can't put your arm around me. If someone from school sees us, I'll be in a heap of trouble."

"Oh, right, it just seemed so natural, I wasn't thinking."

"I know," I said feeling sad that we couldn't. "Let's hurry to my place."

We quickly walked the two blocks to his bike and he drove us home. I had an orgasm when I spread my skirt and sat down on the seat with nothing but my Victoria's Secrets panties between me and the seat. 'My Victoria Secrets panties'. Wow! I never thought I'd have anything from Victoria Secrets much less be wearing it. It all seemed so sinful but so incredibly sexy. Just as we were turning into the parking lot of my complex, I orgasmed again so hard that I had to hold on to Jaxson, so I threw my arms around his waist.

I walked in front of him to the apartment and had the key out of my purse before we got there. When we were safely out of view of others, I threw my arms around him and we kissed. Oh, heavens, was it ever good. After kissing for what seemed hours, but wasn't but a few minutes and letting him know there were places he could not touch, I said, "OK, Jaxson, you have to go."

"Why? We just ... ."

I placed my hand to his lips and said, you have to. I have to sort this out in my mind and heart. It's been so fast. I like you too much to make a mistake. I have to know I'm doing the right thing or it will ruin it. Do you understand?"

"Ummm, yeah, I do and I guess you are right. Can I call you in the morning?"

"Yes, but not too early. I'm hoping I can sleep in."

"OK, what is too early?"

"I'll call you about noon. Is that all right?" I asked.

"Sure. I seldom sleep late despite how late I go to bed."

With that he kissed me with lots of tongue play, something I had never done and then he left. The moment the door closed I sat on the floor and came big time, a puddle of cum grew under me. Oh, my God, was it ever good.

I got up, wiped the cum up, took off my clothes, went to bed, got the dildo and turned it on and began masturbating. It felt so good to have something in my pussy. I came and fell asleep with the dildo still running.

***

The game was a good one and even better because I had Layla with me. Was she incredible? From my vantage point her to my left so we turned slightly to see home plate and my arm under hers so we could hold hands, I could see the swell of her breasts and apparently no bra which was a bit risqué for a conservative Christian girl. I could also feel her breast moving on my arm as she breathed.

The total effect of all that was my cock stayed hard almost constantly. I couldn't believe I had met such a beautiful and adorably naive woman. My mind had trouble concentrating on the game because I was thinking about what may happen with us the next few days. When she orgasmed and said it was incredibly good one and then implied we had a future, I was filled with joy and hope.

Then my mind went on hyper drive. "What may the future hold?" Forget the distant future, what about the next few days. It was the weekend. Maybe we could spend more time together.

When the game ended, we headed to her house. I was aware that she had two orgasms on the way. The second time she put her arms around me and held me tight as she quaked and whimpered through it.

We walked with her leading the way to her apartment. I was watching her back as we did—the way her hair bounced on her shoulders and her hips swayed, how her dress moved over her buttocks which I imagined I could see through the dress. The way the dress hung, there was just the slightest hint to her ass cleft and cheeks. Such a turn on.

When we got in side, I was surprised that she turned to me, threw her arms around my neck and reached up to kiss me. I think it surprised her when I touched her lips with my tongue, but she opened to me very readily. The sensual feel of her lips, teeth, tongue on my tongue was simply delicious and her taste was sweet and fresh as if she had not eaten since brushing her teeth. I was getting hard as a rock.

She then surprised me by offering her tongue to my mouth which, of course, I was anxious to accept. When I began sucking on her tongue, she moaned and squirmed against me. God, did it feel good to feel her vulva against my cock and her unbound breasts move over my chest.

Then she pushed away and said I had to go. Needless to say I was disappointed. I wanted more so much I was about to burst, but I think I understood with my brain. My body was on a whole other wave length. I simply wanted more, but I accepted her verdict and that she would call me instead of me calling her.

I left frustrated as hell. I did not know if I could make it through the night. I drove home as quickly as I could and, as soon as I was in my apartment, I stripped. I went to my favorite place for masturbating—the chase lounge on the patio— and whacked off. When I came, the first squirt went over my head. The second on my upper chest and two more mid way up my torso. God was I ever horny.

I fell asleep only to wake from an erotic dream with my cock hard again. I looked at my watch. It was 2 AM. I began stroking myself and in a few minutes I came again. Then I realized I had cum both dry and wet all over me. I thought about getting up and cleaning off, but fell fast asleep before I did.

About 6 I woke up with my typical morning wood. I thought about going in and taking a shower but instead dove in the pool, swam a few laps and then just sat on the steps and wondered about the day. I wanted to see Layla so badly, I could hardly think of anything else. I imagined what we may do and tried to form an image of her naked. I was somewhat unsuccessful in my attempts because I really had not seen many naked women. My mom when I was young but not since. One day I got a glimpse of my sister. I had once made love to a girlfriend in the dark. And, of course, my landlord.

Speaking of whom, I became aware, was sitting in a chair watching me. I was not conscious of stroking my cock which was once more hard as a rock.

When she came into my awareness, it was sort of a shock, so I sort of jumped and turned toward her. She was, of course, as naked as ever.

"I can help you with that," she said in her most lascivious manner.

"That's all right. I would love some help, but nothing has changed."

"So how was the date?"

"Absolutely amazing. She is simply incredible."

"So you going to see her again?"

"I sure hope so. She is supposed to call me around noon."

"Jax has it bad. I can tell."

"Yes, I do. There is just one roadblock maybe."

"What's that?"

"She was raised fundamentalist and she is attending the Bible College which is very rigid. Last night she didn't want to walk around holding hands for fear someone from the college would see her."

"Oh, that could be a problem. Have you discussed it?"

"Only indirectly. I guess if we go out again we will have to. She knows I was raised Presbyterian and even said her mother would be quite unhappy to hear she went out with me."

"You know what they say about mothers?"

"Yes, if momma isn't happy nobody is."

"That's right. I'm sure once she meets you and sees how happy her daughter is with you, it will be all right."

"I guess that's in the future. We still have a ways to go to that."

"I guess so. Anyway, if she needs any advice, send her to me."

"That's not going to happen," I said emphatically. Partially because I really didn't want to continue this conversation, I said, "I need to get some work done. I'll talk to you later maybe."

I returned to my patio and dried off. I tried reading the book I was working through. I had a hard time concentrating but finally got into it.