Conversion Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know about the other two but I was getting horny as ever just looking at Grindle and thinking about Jaxson's response. We hurried into the changing room and undressed again. Once naked, I said, "Grindle, I'm going to cum. Will you help me?"

"I'm at your service. Sit on the chair." I did and she got on her knees between my legs and put two fingers in my vagina and began flicking my clit with her tongue. It was not long until the lingering orgasm exploded. Just then we heard the bell on the front door ring. It was all I could do not to scream. I bit my hand and my lip to hold it back. Grindle smiled up at me and said, "That was nice. True."

I said, "Truly it was. You need me to return the favor?"

"Not right now. Maybe after a bit longer."

We began trying on more shorts and finding the right blouses. I found a couple of blouses that I could tie around my mid drift that were made of thin pliable material. All but one were of many colors. The one was bright yellow and very translucent. My areolae formed a shadow on the blouse which was sexy for sure. I wondered if I'd be too shy to wear it in public. I was going to buy it anyway. Then I'd see.

We finally made our decisions and made our way to the checkout. Grindle checked out first and was clearly flirting with Crystal. I checked out and then Grindle said, "My friend here is going to the Everglades with her boyfriend this weekend. Will you be able to join me for dinner and some barhoping or a movie or something Friday or Saturday night?"

The girl grinned shyly, and asked, "You asking me on a date or just two lonely people having fun together?"

"I guess one could say it is a date, if we were to swing that way?"

"I don't know if I swing that way or not, but I'm not having much luck with the opposite sex. Let's go for it on Friday night. I don't work Friday and Saturday."

"Sounds great. Let's say 6 o'clock. I'll pick you up."

They exchanged numbers and gave each other a cheek kiss and we headed home. I still had a house to clean. I was so looking forward to Friday but had to get through today first.

I had worn a pair of shorts and blouse out of the store, so I was ready to go when I got home. The shorts were nice ones with cuffs on the legs despite the legs being very short. They had pockets but the pockets were pretty short and not much good for anything. The belt line was maybe an inch and a half above my vulva. Because I am so skinny my hips stick out, when I stand up, it's almost as if you can see down the shorts. My shirt was a typical looking button down, pink shirt that I left unbuttoned and tied at my mid drift. I knew I looked hot in the outfit and Grindle thought so also.

It is only 20 minutes bike ride to the house and I made it with little problem. Nearly no traffic since I can take roads through subdivisions over there. The house is in a middle class neighborhood but the people who own it are clearly in the upper middle class. The house has all high end appliances, all cabinets are first class, and the bathrooms are over the top. The good news is that they pay better than anyone but Sheba who is also generous in other ways—example the camera.

So I entered, turned off the alarm and then set it for a warning sound should someone come home. The best part of this system is that it has a sensor on the outside so that if someone gets within 20 feet of the front door, it begins to sound. Then there are video screens in the Master Bedroom, the one bedroom their daughter uses, the living, dining, family rooms and kitchen.

Once it was set, I stripped down and went to work. It isn't a hard house to clean because they are pretty clean and neat people. However, I clean and polish all the counter tops and furniture which probably takes the most time. Once a month I have to get a ladder to clean the ceiling fans and lights. Since they have no carpet—allergies—I sweep, vacuum and mop the whole house. I keep hoping they will get a better vacuum for hard floors but they still have the one they had when they had carpet. It does a poor job on the hard floors. Sweeping won't get everything well enough either, thus the three passes.

I always strip the beds first and get the sheets washing. They use enough towels that the washer won't take all the sheets and towels, so I have to be there until the sheets are done and on the beds and the towels are in the dryer. That often means nothing to do for 20 to 30 minutes. The same was true today.

I went to the family room where there were a plethora of magazines including many fashion magazines. I began to look through them and realized they had dozens of photos to study that showed different poses. I began analyzing them, trying to discern precisely how the person was posed. Then I got up and looked at the photo and posed. That worked all right, but I couldn't really tell. I went to the bedroom where there was a large floor length mirror so I could see all of me.

That worked better. I could see that sometimes a pose was difficult to hold, but I kept practicing one after another. Then I wondered if I could change from pose to pose smoothly so that a photographer could just start shooting and catch me in the poses. I sort of created a dance so I could go from standing to squatting, to sitting on the floor in differing poses.

I found it fun and very sensual. The thought that Jaxson could be the photographer made it doubly so. As I moved and watched myself, I wondered how to move more sensually. Pretty soon I was dancing without music. I wondered if I could do better with music.

I went to check the clothes and found the sheets dry, so I removed them and replaced them with the towels. Then I made the beds. Instead of continuing with my practice, I wrote a note and said that I hoped it was all right that I had taken some old magazines and that I'd return them next week. If they needed them back, please call me.

I rode home thinking all the way of being photographed by Jaxson. That got me horny as ever and by the time I got home, I had to go relieve myself. I stripped off my clothes, grabbed my dildo— I had gotten to thinking of it as mine— and quickly put it in my pussy and fell into bed. The dildo vibrating wasn't enough so I began flicking my clit with my finger and caressing my labia slowly up and down. Not long after pumping it in and out with it buzzing at full speed, I started cumming and yelling. It rose up from my depths and turned me into an animal on fire. I was shaking and thrusting and thought maybe I'd never quit. Once I did though, I laid there in a dreamy state hoping Jaxson would call and tenderly playing with my nipples and caressing my pussy. It felt so good and so right.

>>>

I had spent the day without seeing Layla or hearing from her. It was packed with classes, committee meeting, and a departmental meeting. By the time it was all over at 5, I had only one thing on my mind and that was Layla. So before I left school I called.

She answered the phone somewhat breathlessly and said, "Helloooo!"

I asked, "Did I wake you?"

Immediately, she became brighter and more awake sounding, "No, I was laying here dreaming of you after having a major orgasm and just pleasuring myself some more. You want to come do it for me?"

"I was thinking the exact same thing, but why don't you come to my place. We won't have to worry about Grindle disturbing us."

"No, I really don't want to. I want you to come here so we can take a walk on the beach later. I want us to do some more photos."

"OK. When do you want me to come?"

"Now!" She said with determination and like she couldn't wait.

"OK, but I'll have to stop by my place to change and to get my swimsuit if the walk on the beach includes a swimsuit."

"No, it doesn't. I want you naked," she said, laughing.

I laughed with her and said, "I'll be there soon," and hung up.

I hadn't done more than that but my cock was hard and ready for service. I went home and got a package to wrap the gear in like a gift and prepared it.

"I got to her apartment to discover to my pleasure that Grindle was out. Layla did not know where she was, but also did not need to know. Then she asked, "What's the present you bought me?"

"I'll tell you once I am naked too."

I stripped and handed the gift to her. She opened it and was quite pleased with the jacket and gloves as I explained how important it was to wear gear to protect one's body as it was to wear a helmet to protect one's head. She then pulled out the chaps and frowned.

"What is this?"

"Those are chaps. Let's put them on so you can see.'

I helped her step into each leg and then fasten the belt which was fairly thick in the front. It had three buckles for adjusting them. The belt wrapped around to the back and at the hip bones became a normal belt size. It took us a bit but at last we got them adjusted for her.

"There," I said and looked her over. "That is sexy as all get out."

"Really! Let me see." She went to the full length mirror and looked at herself. The legs only came up all the way on the outside of her legs. The chaps were made for her to wear a pair of shorts or jeans under them to cover the insides of her legs and butt. As they were with her naked otherwise than where the chaps were, her vulva was showing as were her butt cheeks. What a sexy look.

"I'll have to wear something under them," she said as if questioning.

"I guess so except I'd love for you to go as you are," I said and grinned my most fiendish grin. "Of course, you could wear shorts or Jeans depending on the weather. OR, ... you could wear your bikini bottom. I've seen women dressed like that at bike week in Daytona."

"Bike week?"

"Yes, there are quite a few bike weeks in different places and times across the world. I've only been to the one in Daytona."

"What happens at them?"

"Many vendors from around the country come to them to sell stuff for motorcycles and motorcyclists. There's a lot of food and entertainment and a great deal of partying. Some of the women dress very risqué."

"Sounds decadent."

"Indeed."

We hugged and kissed and before long I had removed the gear. We continued making out and feeling each other up and then she told me to lie down on the floor. I wondered what that was about but soon discovered. She began to rub her breast from my feet over my legs, to my balls and cock, over my stomach and chest, to my face. Then she said, "You want them don't you."

I took one in my mouth. Licking it rapidly with my tongue and then sucked the nipple in and bit lightly on it for a bit. Then I took all of her breast into my mouth sucking on it and then pushing it out. In and out it went and she began to squirm and rub her pussy on my leg. I then moved to the other one and repeated my ritual. She responded by cumming. Not a big one, but it was memorable enough, she said, "Thank you, Jaxson, I needed that."

She then began licking me all over on my face, my neck, my nipples and around my breasts, down my stomach, to my cock. She licked down and around the base and then down the side of my balls to the back where she went to my asshole. She lingered just a moment despite knowing it drove me nuts, and then went up the other side of my balls eventually taking one in her mouth and sucking on it. Then the other. I was in heaven. Then she began growling and chewing on my cock like it was corn on the cob but not hard enough to hurt it. She did that for maybe three or four minutes and then she took the head in her mouth and licked around the crown and at the base of my cock. That's always nearly enough to get me off, but she quit too soon and then completely engulfed my cock in her mouth to the base. I felt the head go in her throat. She moved back and forth so the head went in and out of her throat until I shot my first load down her throat.

She surprised me by removing it from her mouth and aiming it at her face so the next shots landed on her cheeks, near her eyes and in her hair. When I was done, she was dripping with cum. Then she began using her fingers to collect it and put it in her mouth. I never got soft at all that was so sexy. She became more and more sexy as she moved more and more cum to her mouth to the point that I thought I could cum again any time.

Once she was done, she sat up and said, "Wow! Jaxson, that was so good. We'll have to do that again later."

"I'll be fine with that," and took her in my arms and lay there with her for probably 15 or 20 minutes when Grindle came in.

She saw us and said, "It looks like I am interrupting something."

"Not really," replied Layla, "we are just finishing up."

Then Grindle noticed her face and said, "Oh, I can see," and laughed which we did also.

I asked, "What's for dinner?" Not knowing what else to say.

Grindle replied laughing, "Looks like you have had the appetizer."

Layla said, "I hadn't planned anything and just got home about 30 minutes ago," as if she weren't sure of the time.

"OK, so I'll order some pizza. Is that all right?"

"Yes, if I can go to the door when the delivery comes. I want my turn," said Grindle.

"Whatever," Layla and I said in unison.

I called and ordered. When I turned around Grindle was also naked. I loved being with these two beauties no matter what but when we were all naked and liberated from clothing, I especially liked it.

Layla took out some magazines and opened them up and asked me to look at them with her. She said, "I want to learn to pose like this and for you to take my photos. Maybe Grindle will learn the poses also so I can take her photos."

Grindle looked at the photos I was pointing to and said, "I'd love to. It looks like fun."

I stood up and began doing the little routine I had come up with earlier and the two of them smiled and clapped. I said, "I worked on this while I waited on the wash to finish at my job. What do you think?"

"Sexy as all get out," said Jaxson.

Grindle just sort of looked contemplative and finally said, "Needs some work, but I think we have a model in the making, Jaxson."

I laughed agreeably. We looked and talked about the poses until the knock at the door. Grindle went stark naked and opened it. The boy was completely overwhelmed to the point of being unable to say anything. He gave her the pizza and the sales slip. She gave him a 20 and said, "Keep the change." He fled the scene. "Poor boy," she said.

"Indeed!" Layla and I said in unison and we all laughed.

We divided the pizza up and got some water to drink. I hadn't thought of beer or wine and suggested we could stop at the bar after our walk.

Layla took charge and said, "No, our walk is for us. Maybe Grindle can meet us there."

"Oh, OK," I responded, "Sorry."

We finished up the pizza, cleaned up and Layla went to get dressed with Grindle. I sat around until Layla was ready wondering what was taking so long. When Layla came out, I was stunned. She was wearing the dress she had bought that fits her like a second skin and was wearing makeup, something she usually wore very conservatively. Now she looked like a model.

I put my clothes on, we grabbed an extra roll of film and took off for the beach. She had some trouble walking once we got to the beach given the shoes she had chosen. Not a lot of heel but some so she had to take them off. I took some photos right when we got there with the sky and water in the background. The sun was near to setting but not setting yet.

She began to pose for me immediately when I raised the camera. She was actually quite good at it. With some training, she'd be terrific. After about six or seven shots, we had to conserve film, we walked on along the beach coming to a hotel that had a grove of closely planted palms and a little cabana style shelter. Since the tourist season was sort of slow this time of year, nobody was there, so we took advantage.

There were some chairs and tables which we moved around as we wished and began taking photos. Layla at first leaned against one of the corner posts which appeared to be palm but was probably fake. We couldn't tell though, and in the photo it would look natural. She made about 5 poses, each very nice and a few very erotic. The way the dress clung to her, when she lifted her arms over her head and took hold of the post with it behind her and bent one and then the other knee, I could see the form of every part of her anatomy. Her breasts nicely shaped with nipples poking through the material, and her abdomen and stomach pulled in by the stretch that then highlighted her hip bones and vulva. Even the shape of her legs down to where the dress ended about 5 inches above her knee was highlighted.

She hugged the post seductively and slid down it so her ass stuck out and, then, arched her back. I was hard before we started but the more she posed, the harder I got. She was radiant.

She moved to the table we had set up. It wasn't just any table but a very nice table with a glass top and bamboo like legs—very Caribbean looking. She first sort of leaned and sat on it so her butt was supported and highlighted a bit by the table but without distorting the shape which was beautiful. When she arched her back, the pose became more seductive. Then she brought her head forward, dropped it and let her hair fall down her chest and looked at me with a very seductive look. Then she sat straight pulling her skirt up so it almost showed her vulva. After a shot like that, she put her hand in her pussy.

I was near to exploding and said, "If you keep this up, I am going to cum in my pants."

"That'd be a shame since we are going to the bar next," she said as she slipped the dress off over her head and then posed naked.

I was astounded at her exhibitionism and said, "Aren't you afraid someone will come out or may be able to see us?"

"So what will they do? Tell me to get dressed. We'll just say we are doing a photo shoot for the Bible College student paper," she laughed.

I laughed too and took a photo.

She posed a few times sitting on the side of the table and I longed to take my shorts off or at least release my cock but knew better. Naked women can get away with what a guy cannot. Such a double standard. Then she laid out on her back and brought her one leg up and put her heel on the table leaving the other hanging off. I took photos from different angles and got hornier.

She flipped on her stomach and lifted her shoulders and head off the table with her forearms lying flat on the glass. She bent one leg up at the knee and arched her back as if she were trying to touch her head with her toe. I took photos from several angles. She laid down on the table and stretched her arms over her head which squished her breasts into the table. It was not a particularly erotic sight, but she said, "Take one from underneath." I did. That was an erotic view.

I had already changed rolls, and I knew we were near to the end. I said, "Let me take a couple of you pleasuring yourself." She turned over immediately, sat up on the side of the table, placed her one foot on the chair and opened her legs. In seconds, her hand was in her vagina pumping away and she was changing the posture of her body and head every few seconds. I took several photos as she did. Then she said, "I want one with your cock in my mouth."

I asked, "How can we do that?"

She took the camera and set it up on the chair aimed at the table. Looked through the viewfinder and moved the chair a bit. When she was satisfied, she said, "Now sit on the table right here which placed me so my right side was to the camera. Well, you need to drop your shorts. Just leave them on because your feet won't show." So I did and then she checked the viewfinder and said, "Perfect!" And clicked the self timer. The Camera began to beep and the light began to flash. She knelt in front of me and began to suck my cock. The camera shutter went off. She checked the camera and advanced the film. "One more, I think." So she reset the timer and got back in position. The first photo went off when she had most of my cock in her mouth, this time she held her pose so it would show her licking the head. I wondered if the lab would print such photos.