Conversion Therapy Ch. 09

Story Info
Sex in the Everglades, hiking, posing, masturbation, etc.
23.1k words
4.76
5.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was the most incredible experience for me. I had never felt so wanted, needed, desired by anyone in my life. Jaxson was all about me. He never demanded, only gave himself to pleasuring me, talking to me, holding and caressing me. It was all the things I always heard sex was not.

All the girls who had had sex talked about how their boyfriends wanted nothing but sex. The boys demanded sex but never did anything to care for them. It was like they were an instrument of male pleasure.

I am glad Jaxson felt pleasure, but he gave far more than he got, I think. I think that is why when he fucked my ass that I came. He didn't do it for him but for me. I was so aroused already from the sex we had had, I needed him. I still do even after falling asleep with him.

Now I stood on the bank of a creek and he was washing my hair. And, me, all I want is to touch him, to feel him, to have him in my mouth and yes, in my ass. All this makes me feel the need to have him in my pussy. Until I've been on the pill, I know I can't which probably makes the feeling stronger—the forbidden thing.

His hands feel so sensual in my hair, my nerves in my scalp are reveling in his touch. He has been washing for some time as if it takes for ever but he has slowly lathered and massaged the shampoo in, making it a luxurious experience. When he moves his hands away and pulls out on my hair, I feel like my hair actually feels his hands moving along the fibers. I'm going to cum any minute now.

And I do. It's not a huge one, it's just perfect, sort of like going up and over a wave and then coming down the other side, faster, but smoothly. My legs do grow weak though. He catches me so I won't fall, wrapping his strong swimmer's arms around me. I feel his cock come up against me. I love it.

Then once I get my legs back he goes back to work on my hair and then begins to use his hands to use the shampoo on my body, but then he leaves me. He gets something. It turns out to be a body soap. When he opens it, I get a whiff of eucalyptus and peppermint. He puts some in his hands and then spreads it over my skin my back, ass, legs. Then he turns me and does the same to my breasts, stomach, vulva, and slips his hand between my legs.

"Have to get all that old cum off so we can start all over", he says with a wink. My skin tingles from the soaps. It feels like what I always dreamt a spa would be like, except I never expected to go to a spa and be naked—not that I have any idea what a spa is like.

I feel another orgasm rising. I hear the pleasant calls of the many birds caressing my ears and feel his hands, and I do. Again it isn't a 60 foot breaker. It's a gentle one that rises and falls but it carries me to an ecstatic moment. My soul feels filled with love and care. To have this creature treat me with such care is something I have never felt from my mother or anyone. Once more, I feel the chains of childhood and adolescent oppression fall away and feel liberated. Oh, how I will wish always for this— desire it, surrender to it.

He says, "Is there anything I missed, my love?"

I have to admit, "I think you got it all, but I don't want you ever to stop."

"But we have all day and so much more to do and experience. I'm going to take a photo of you all lathered up, OK?"

"Anything, just keep on."

I heard the shutter go off several times, then the bucket in the water and prepared to be doused. Instead, he poured it gently over me so that it flowed slowly and evenly over my head, through my hair, down my face, then my back and breasts. Once more such a sensuous feeling. I was enveloped in wetness. Was this how it felt when I was expelled from my mother's womb? No, that had to be a horrifying experience. Despite the chill of the water, I felt warm, cozy, comfortable and safe. I knew this man was there for me. Nobody had been there for just me before.

But then a light sort of went off. Grindle had been in a way, but Sheba had been even more. There was no reason for either to give themselves to me nor to even care, but they had. I thought and realized that despite Grindle's desire for me, she indeed loved me. She had gifted me when she shared her sexuality with me. Sheba had loved me without expectation and who was I but a poor girl cleaning her house, yet this past week she had given me permission to wonder and wander.

The water stopped but the bucket was back in the creek. Then more water poured over me. I just luxuriated in it. I loved it. I loved being naked, standing barefoot on the bank of the creek, in nature, and open to the eyes of God. I hoped he saw me through the eyes of Jaxson instead of my mother. Thinking that made me rejoice.

Eventually, I can't remember how many buckets—maybe it was just three but it seemed to last forever— Jaxson said, "I think you are all done. Now sit on that log and watch me bath."

"But I want to bath you."

"No! Watch me. I want you to watch me."

So I did. He got a bucket, stood on the bank and lifted it above his head, his muscles bulged under its weight, he lifted his face upward and began pouring the water over himself. I saw it run down his head, shoulders, chest, rivulets running off his stomach onto his cock and then on down his legs. His cock hardened a bit. He took the shampoo and lathered his hair and beard. Then he took the soap and rubbed it into his face, arms, shoulders, chest, stomach and legs, and then he lathered his cock. He was so beautiful in the sun, naked and covered in suds. He looked like he was a male cake with icing and I wanted to lick him. He took his cock and balls in his hands and worked the lather in. His cock hardened and he stroked it ten or so times, then let it be. I was hoping he would cum.

Again the wave rose and I surfed it up and when I was on top, it broke and I crashed down, whimpering, crying out, "Oh, Jaxson, I'm cumming. Oh, Oh, Oh, fuck, fuck. Oh, Jaxson." Over and over. I could hardly stay sat up. He came over and kissed me and then went back to bathing. He collected another bucket of water. I grabbed the camera. He lifted the bucket over his head. Click. The water began to slowly pour over him. Click. It ran down over his cock. Click. Down his legs. Click.

I was out of film but nearly desperate for him. Fortunately, he was nearly done. When he was, he came to me reaching out with his hands for me to stand, but I reached out and pulled him to me and took his cock in my mouth and began to lick and suck it making love to it as I had before but a greater sense that this was good, really good and, as I knew now, I belonged to him. I wanted to make him mine. So I did. I made him a part of me. It was not long before I was awarded with a treat I loved and he shot into my mouth. The first shot went down my throat, the others just into my mouth because I wanted to taste him and then swallow him. Then I came like a bomb. The feeling welled up in me growing stronger and stronger, and then it fanned out creating the mushroom cloud, and I floated on the top in heaven. I had to wrap my arms around his ass to keep sitting in place.

When I had recovered, I stood with his help, laid my head on his shoulder, and said, "Thank you, my love. I really think I'm in love with you, Jaxson."

"I think the feeling is mutual. I love you. I hope I can spend my whole life with you."

We stood embracing until we were nearly dry except for our hair. That too would dry soon in the sun and the breeze. We went back to camp carrying our stuff and holding hands. I was smiling like I never had. I felt I was on a cloud instead of walking on prickly grass, weeds, and sand.

***

We cooked breakfast on the stove and ate heartily and talked. I had really not said much about myself—family and school. I told her I had grown up in a small town on the north Florida coast not far from St Augustine. I went to college at a Presbyterian college in Tennessee—Maryville; then to graduate school at FSU. In college I majored in Religion and Philosophy but because the college was a Christian one, the religion part was mostly about theology and biblical studies. I had gotten the job here not long after graduate school. In between I had done adjunct teaching.

I had little family. My parents were both only children and I had an older sister and younger brother. Both parents were college graduates and had moved to Florida from North Carolina before I was born. I saw them occasionally. I'd drive up there or they would come down. My sister was living in the Midwest and my brother in west Florida.

We finished breakfast and we decided to take a hike. Layla told me to give her a second. She went to the tent and came back. "I want to put these in," she said, holding the Ben Wa balls, butt plug and lube to me. She lay down on the pick nick table and spread her legs. I inserted the balls, lubed up the plug and inserted it in her ass. She sighed pleasurably.

"You won't mind if they cause me to cum, will you?"

"Not at all, I look forward to it," I said taking her hand and helping her up. We began to walk on the trail in the opposite direction from which we came the night before, I assumed we were going away from civilization. We had a back pack with the ground cover, a pair of shorts and a shirt each in case we needed them, the lube, sun tan lotion, and the camera.

The trail meandered through thickets of trees, along the marsh near mangroves, and at times crossing small creeks some of which we could jump across and others required stepping in once or twice. It had warmed considerably and we were beginning to sweat a bit.

She was beautiful, glistening in the sun when it was shining on her and just glistening when we were in the shade. Watching her lithe body walking naked was a turn on and I remained slightly hard all the time. The feeling of being totally naked, in the wilderness with this beauty was equally stimulating. I had never had the experience of having spent so much time in such circumstances. She seemed so at ease with it. At times I'd stop her and take her photo in a place that seemed a good location. She posed naturally stretching and twisting.

We came to a clearing of short grass and she turned and said, "Jaxson, I'm going to cum. Will you get me there?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Put the cover down, quick."

I pulled it out and spread it quickly. She lay down and said, "Put your cock in my mouth and your fingers in my pussy."

I did. I could feel the balls when I put my fingers in. She responded quickly to my touch, thrusting and arching, and pulled me in down her throat. She moaned loudly. I moaned loudly and in no time she exploded, writhing and shaking but unable to do much more than moan because my cock was in her mouth. She started pushing me in and out, and before long I came too. As I shot my load down her throat, she came again, not as strong but a pretty good one. We turned on our sides, my cock still in her mouth. I began licking her pussy. She moaned with pleasure and pushed it into me. I love her taste, so sweet, and she has none of the smell guys always said girls did. Maybe that was because she ate next to no junk food and mostly vegetables and fruit.

After some time, we disentangled ourselves, kissed deeply, and she said, "Thank you, Jaxson. That was wonderful, laying here making love, hearing the birds sing, and feeling the sun and the breeze."

"Yes, my love, it was all that and more."

"How far you think we've gone."

"Not far, we're not walking very fast and we stop a lot for photos."

"Yeah, that's nice though," she said, leaning into me and pressing her body against mine. "It's all so nice. I never imagined it could be this wonderful."

We stood like that for a bit, then I said, "Let's go a bit farther anyway. I think we've been walking about 45 minutes or so. It would be nice to see some wildlife. I hear the birds but have yet to see anything but some of the common ones. The wading ones are what we've mostly seen and photographed."

So we started walking again. We ended up walking very close to the creek for a good distance. It was quite pretty. We could see the marsh on the other side of it and lowland woods farther away. There were no structures in either direction. Of course, I had been told we'd see nothing and most likely nobody on our side.

There were several places where I took pictures of her and of birds—herons, egrets, ibises, flamingoes, and the like. Occasionally, we would see an osprey, but they are very difficult to photograph because they are seldom still. After maybe 45 minutes or an hour more, we came to a high spot with oak and magnolia trees but fairly open ground beneath. The trail entered the trees and then the area became open and sand except for the tree leaves covering the ground. One tree had low limbs that were rather large and made for climbing.

I said, "Layla, climb into the tree for some photos."

She looked at me with a smirk, as if she had something up her sleeve, if she had one—a sleeve that is. She climbed up the tree. As she did, I snapped a few photos. She sat on a limb and posed. One shot was of her just sitting there up straight, with breasts out, and hands on either side, facing me and smiling. Then she turned and leaned against the tree, put her left hand, which was now on the other side of her from me, up on the trunk. Her right hand she reached around and lay on the tree behind her and then she arched her back and turned her head and dropped her chin down. I snapped a shot, told her to reposition her head which she did and I took another.

She struggled up because it was hard not to scrape herself with the bark. Standing on the limb, she stood with her back to the trunk, laid her left hand on a limb to her left, put her right hand up as straight as she could get it above her head on the trunk, arched slightly and said, "Now!"

I took the shot. She then turned, draped herself over the limb that was to her left, putting her back to me. She spread her feet out about a foot and a half apart, arched her back with her hands on either side of her and said, "Take a shot from where you are and then one from over there, indicating to the right, and one from in front of me." The first shot was a beautiful one of her ass and pussy with her long legs. Looking at her made me hard.

The next to her side was a nice shot of her breasts hanging and nipples pointing. She had her head lifted about as high as it could go as if she was trying to look at the sky, accentuating her breasts even more. From that angle I still had a good shot of her ass.

Then I got around to her front where I had a full frontal shot of her torso and head. It was going to be stunning. I took a shot, then she moved her head into several different positions and I took a shot of each one. I noticed she was a almost backlit and the light came through her legs clearly highlighting her pussy lips.

Then, holding onto the limb, she sat on the one she was standing on and held on to the one that was now above her head. She smiled at me, flexed up as if she was going to do a pull up. The flex of her arms and chest muscles lifted her breasts seductively—I took a shot. Then she pulled one leg up and turned enough to place her foot on the limb, opening her legs so her pussy showed. It was clearly wet. Her clit was erect. She finished getting the pose and I took a shot of her full body, then walked up and shot her pussy and legs.

I was now hard as a rock. She said, "Is there something you like, Mr?"

"Yes. I love that tree."

"Is that all?" she smirked.

"Oh, I like what is hanging in that tree."

"Would you like to eat the fruit of the tree?" She said very seductively.

***

Walking naked, feeling the breeze on my skin, knowing I could actually get a full body tan, and thinking about modeling for the art classes, let alone occasionally turning to see Jaxson with a half erect cock, had me so turned on, I could hardly keep my hands away from my pussy and breasts. My breasts were so hard, they hurt.

When we came to the grove of trees, and I saw the one I could climb, I was excited. I knew we could play here and get even more turned on. I climbed in the tree and began posing as seductively as I could and Jaxson took photos. It wasn't long until he was hard as a rock, his cock sticking up and almost touching his stomach it was so hard.

When I could hardly stand it, I was so turned on, I asked him in so many words if he wanted to eat me. He, of course, did, so I told him to come and get it.

I stayed where I was and he came and began kissing my breasts, flicking my nipples with his tongue and sucking them as he penetrated me with his fingers. I came almost immediately and pretty hard. It was nice to be where we were, with nobody but the wildlife to disturb, so I screamed as loudly as I wanted with my indiscernible utterances. I shuddered so hard, I almost fell out of the tree, but he caught me and chuckled a bit. He continued to make love to me, sucking my breasts, lightly chewing on a nipple, and pumping his fingers in me trying to massage that spot. It was so good, my arousal was growing again toward another climax. The wave grew and grew as his fingers began to caress my cervix. Around and around the rim of the doughnut he went, occasionally dipping into the hole. Then he'd go back to my G-spot and back to the cervix. His sucking became more urgent as my wave grew. It must have been 60 or 70 feet high when it finally broke and crashed and I screamed and I squirted. He moved his hand and it went four or five feet out. With the orgasm I crumbled and could not hold myself on the limb. He held me though and then carefully picked me up, so as not to scratch me, and lowered me to the ground.

I said, "Now its your turn, or maybe its mine." I kneeled on the leaves and took his cock in my hand and inserted it in my mouth. I sucked on it for a few minutes, took it down my throat, until I knew he was all but ready to shoot. I then withdrew it and stroked it with my hand while massaging his balls with the other. He was mumbling, "Yes, baby, suck me, lick me, yes, that's it, so good, oh, you're so good." He began to thrust and surge at me and pushing hungrily down my throat. I was hoping for a huge load. That's what I got. I withdrew so he'd hit me in the face and chest. His cock expanded and his balls tightened and I was watching it when the first shot came which hit me full in the face splashing on my cheeks and nose and chin. He smiled down at me, seemingly aware of my plan. I aimed his cock down to get as much as possible of the next shots on my breasts, chest and stomach. When he was done, I was next to bathed in his cum. Now I was about as turned on as ever.

I shuddered and then said, "Jaxson, eat me please, eat me."

I leaned against the tree limb, he kneeled down and began licking me and penetrating me with his fingers. His fingers probed my vagina and he looked up and smiled and said, "You have the most amazing pussy. The way it feels changes with each orgasm. I'll tell you later, but I think if we could, I'd like to explore down here all day."

As he talked his smile grew bigger, I giggled and he went back to licking and sucking on my clitoris. Did it ever feel heavenly what he was doing. I began to purposely contract my pussy muscles to which he responded becoming more aggressive. I was urgent to cum.

After a few minutes more of luxuriating in his ministrations, the wave began to grow again, it didn't get quite so high this time. I don't know, maybe 25 or 30 feet, but it was feeling so good and I surfed it for what seemed a long time. I was urgent to cum but I was enjoying the ride. Then it broke and crashed and I screamed and thrust and grabbed his head and pulled it into me as hard as I could. I knew what I wanted, what I needed was not his head or his fingers but his cock. Could I ever? If it was a sin, I thought, I may be sinning before too long.