Conversion Therapy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed perfectly confident to be walking around dressed in that manner as if it had always been her way. I thought that her transformation from repressed girl to liberated woman was complete. I had the camera out so took some pictures of her in various places around the marina which was very picturesque, located in a cove of the bay. There were many boats docked there from small skiffs to large sail boats and motorized fishing boats.

We went into the store and rental shop to arrange for a rental and all eyes turned to Layla who pretended not to notice. She walked over to an area that had various kinds of souvenirs and t-shirts and began to browse. I talked with the man behind the counter about a rental who said, "Quite a looker you have there, my friend."

"Yes, she is, I'm very fortunate man, because she is also very smart, talented, and has a magnificent personality."

"If you give us a minute, I'll get Jill to help you with the rental. She's the one who handles rentals."

I said, "All right." and went over to Layla who was looking at the t-shirts displayed on the wall. They had typical Florida logos like "Sunshine State", silly ones like "Grandma went to Florida and all I got was this t-shirt", a fair number of fishing and boating slogans too idiotic to mention. Some were a bit amusing.

After a few minutes of browsing, Jill came over to us and asked, "Are you the couple wanting to rent a boat?"

I responded, "Yes, I've driven ski boats and a few fishing boats of some size although I couldn't be considered highly experienced."

"That's not a problem. We have several boats we can rent you that do not need a captains license. They range from a skiff to a modest size ski boat that can double as a fishing boat. The ski boats get around easily, are easy to handle, reliable and are modestly priced today because business is slow."

"Can we look at what you are talking about?"

"Sure, let's go out where they are."

She led the way and tried to do some small talk. "Where you from?" "What are you here for?" "What are your occupations?" "Did you meet at the college?" "What do you teach?" When I told her, she exclaimed and grabbed my arm and jumped up and down, "I loved my philosophy class and my teacher was so dreamy."

"That's why his students love philosophy, too," said Layla with a grin looking at me admiringly and with a sort of edge that said, "You leave him alone, he's mine."

I was amused. Jill pointed out where the skiffs were and then at about five similar ski boats only one of which had a canopy. Then she pointed out what were considered fishing boats equipped with fishing poles and pole holders and the like. Most of those had two motors and she said were equipped for going out into the gulf.

I said, "I think we are just wanting to cruise around the Islands."

"Well, then a ski boat will do. They carry enough gas for about 6 hours of cruising at moderate speeds. If you start going fast the fuel goes faster."

"How much is the ski boat with the canopy?"

Jill responded, "It's usually $100.00 for a day but today we'll rent it for $80. "I'll tell you what, I'll give it to you for the skiff price on a normal day. That's $60.00."

I was expecting to pay $75 to $100 depending on the condition of the boats. "May I take a look at it up close before renting it."

"Sure," follow me.

The boat was on another pier of the marina so we followed her around to it. She led us on board and showed us around. "It's equipped with a steering wheel as you can see. The throttle is right here. It's pretty simple. Push forward and you go forward. Back and you go backwards. It's marked where the neutral is. It'll idle there for as long as it isn't pushed one way or the other. If you let go of the throttle, it will return to neutral, so you can't leave it. That's a safety feature we have on all our boats. We had people put the boats in gear and turn around to do something and run into things. The canopy is simple to operate. When it is up, it provides shade but does not obstruct your view."

"I think we'll take this one," I said.

We went back to the store and signed all the relevant papers, I paid with my credit card and she kept my driver's license to assure I came back.

She gave me some documents. "If you get stopped by the sheriff's patrol, you only need to show them this as documentation for the boat. Hopefully that won't happen. Just remember the laws regarding driving a boat are the same as for cars. If you are over the alcohol limit, you can get a ticket or be arrested. If you get arrested, the boat will be confiscated and you'll have to pay relevant fees for getting it back and that's expensive."

She gave us a map of the islands and instructed us on how to use it. She suggested several Islands that are quite pretty and a few onto which few people go. "Most people are here to fish not just enjoy the environment. I take you are here to enjoy the environment." She smiled a knowing smile.

Layla interjected, "Yes, and each other, if you know what I mean," and emphasized it by hugging me and running her tongue around her lips. Jill certainly understood.

"OK, lets get you on the boat and out of the marina."

We went back to the boat, stowed our back pack and towels. Jill showed us how to start and stop the engine. Then lowered the prop into the water and started it. "We prefer that you wear the safety squiggly around your wrist so if for any reason you move away from the steering wheel, the motor will turn off not just go to idle."

After the boat idled for a few minutes, she cast the ropes off and backed us out of the slip and into the channel. The boats were all in the marina very close to each other, so her doing this made sense. "I'll take you out of the marina, let you drive the boat a few minutes, to make sure you understand how and then you can drop me off. When you return, you'll pull up to where you drop me off and someone will come and tie the boat up. We don't really want people trying to maneuver in the marina."

In 20 minutes we were off on our adventure. I guided the boat down the direction we wanted to go towards the first of the islands we wanted to explore. We had not chosen it because it was supposed to have any special features but because it was private.

Layla shed her cover up and shorts almost immediately. She also removed her top and then put her cover up back on. I liked that look. I could see her breasts outlined through it and, since she did not button it, I could always feel them with no problem. Others seeing them was no problem because we soon discovered nobody was on the water where we were headed, so she opened the coverup so her breasts showed proudly.

She stood next to me and began to play with my cock, eventually removing it from my speedo and stroking it sort of casually. As always, it felt good.

We saw a lot of birds and occasionally saw another animal on the shore. Most of the time we did not recognize the animals for sure. The birds we pretty much did know—egrets, herons, flamingoes, ibises, and the like. We also heard some song birds despite the drone of the motor.

I could tell Layla was getting more and more turned on and wondered what she may do. After some time, maybe 15 minutes, she went to our back pack and got something out, then she laid a towel down on the floor and sat up against the bulkhead that separated our part of the boat from storage under the bow. She seductively looked at me and began playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples and cupping her breasts while tweaking the nipples with her thumbs.

She began to say, "Oh, Jaxson, it feels so good. I think I'm going to cum. Oh, so good. I'm gonna cum. You want to see me cum. It feels so wonderful. Wouldn't you like some? Play with your cock. I want to see your big hard cock."

She just kept saying these sorts of things. And as she did, I could see her breasts fill and her nipples get hard as erasers. Then she began to squirm and I knew she was going to cum soon which she did while screaming out, "Oh, Oh Oh, Yes, Jaxson, I'm cumming. Oh, Oh, it feels ... so good ... Jaxson, Oh, Oh, Oh," as her body quaked and her hips thrust wanting something that wasn't there. Then she said, "Oh, I wish you didn't have to drive. I need you here. I need you licking me, sucking me, penetrating me. Oh, Jaxson."

Then she picked up what I had not yet seen, the dildo. She turned it on and stuffed it in her pussy. She was evidently on fire and she yelled, "Oh Jaxson, I wish this was your cock. I bet it feels much better than this. That's right Jaxson, I want it, but you keep stroking it. Move over so I can see it better. Oh, yeah, that's it. Oh, it is so big and hard. This feels so gooooood. Oh, oh, I'm cumming again. Yes, yes, yes, Ahhhhhhh." Then it was complete incoherent ranting for two or three minutes as she came not just once but 3 or 4 times. She shook, and quaked and thrust her hips, and pumped the dildo. I knew one day, I would be the beneficiary of that wildness.

I was all but ready to cum, but did not want to until she had a chance at me. I stroked my cock because I was so turned on by her little show, but I was careful not to go too far. At last, Layla collapsed, satiated from her little one person orgy. Once she had recovered a bit, she got on her hands and knees and came to me and engulfed my cock all the way, the head going into her throat.

She deep throated me for about 2 or 3 minutes. I made every effort to last and succeeded. It felt so good and I began to tell her. Then she backed off and began licking, sucking and sort of chewing on the head of my cock. Then she dropped to my balls and sucked and licked them. Coming back to my cock head, she began licking just at its base, flicking her tongue there having learned I was quite sensitive there. Then she sucked the head in again and began sucking fervently on the head, that was too much, the cum rose in my balls and then shot from my cock and I started muttering, "Oh, baby, so good, thank you baby, I love the way you do that. Now lick it up. Make me clean."

As before, Layla showed her amazing capacity at this feat and swallowed nearly all of my cum. When I was done, before licking me to clean off every little bit, she stood and kissed me passionately delivering a bit of cum to me. I was beginning to really like this little ritual because it seemed to really turn her on. Her breasts rubbed against my chest. My hands went naturally to her ass cheeks. Then she slithered down my body and went to licking me clean.

Once she was finished, she removed my speedo from around my feet and hung it on one of the buttons on the dash. Now I was completely naked and she might as well be despite still having her cover up and bikini bottom on. The bikini was pulled to the side and only ran down beside her labia, covering nothing important.

We boated on for a while. I'd lost track of time. I had no idea how long Layla's show had taken. It was too magnificent to care. So we checked the buoy markers to see what number we were at and discovered we'd gone a good piece towards our goal. I sat in the captains chair and Layla squeezed in on my lap. We weren't going fast, just cruising along enough to create wake but not much.

After maybe 20 minutes, we came up on the island and searched for the place we were told we could go ashore. Since the area was affected by tide, the conditions would differ by tidal changes.

We finally saw the spot, a small sandy beach with a number of trees hanging out over it. There were limbs that we had to take care not to hit, but we drifted in under little power and Layla cast a rope over one of the limbs that had obviously been used for mooring boats. We gathered our backpack and went ashore.

There was a fairly well worn path despite this being a not so popular place. We walked around the hammock for some time just following the trail with our arms circling each other. She had on her cover up and bikini bottom. I was naked. We had brought a pair of shorts each and her bikini top in case they were needed. Needless to say, we hoped not.

We came to a pretty little clearing that had been well used for pick nicks as the ground had next to no covering except leaves and there were fairly large limbs sweeping low to the ground which children of all ages may find fun to play on. We were going to for sure.

Jill had warned us to search trees overhead for snakes. She said the ones we may see would be harmless. Poisonous snakes tended to stay on the ground. Despite being harmless, one may drop and that is disturbing no matter your attitude towards snakes. So we looked up and saw nothing that looked like a snake above us and laid our ground cover out.

I got the camera and turned it on as we wanted photos of Layla in her new bikini and coverup. I suggested she put on the shorts also and we'd do some erotic photos beginning with her "fully dressed". So she got everything on and straightened her hair and put some makeup on.

Then we went to work with her posing, using the limbs as props. Once I'd taken 10 or so photos with the shorts on, she began to unbutton and unzip them with me shooting a photo each stage. Then she pulled them down to about thigh level and posed for a shot. What a wonder she was. With training, she'd be a killer, she was such a natural model.

She dropped the shorts to the cover and went back to one of the limbs and moved seductively around it gradually shedding her cover up. Now she was next to naked with just her bikini on and I could tell she was about as turned on as ever. I know I was because I was hard as rock.

She continued to pose in as seductive a manner as she could, using the limb to effect. Then she untied her top with me photographing each step. I wasn't worrying about cost because the original developing was free as was the film we had. Once her breasts were uncovered and free, she began to dance and caress herself often tweaking her nipples that were already hard as rocks I could tell.

It wasn't long until she sat on the limb and began to quake and thrust. I photographed on thinking photos of her cumming would have to be erotic as anything else. It was sure erotic watching her. I think I could have hung a bowling ball to my cock and not lower it at all I was so hard and turned on and it's not even been an hour since I came. How many times had I cum today already?

***

I was so happy already with the day and when I put on the show on the boat that obviously pleased Jaxson a lot, I only got happier. Then we came to this beautiful island that we hoped would be all our own. We walked around it for a while. I have no idea how far or for how long. For me time had stopped still. It was all about what was happening right now. We took clothes in case someone came along, but I'm not sure I would have cared. I liked being naked, or nearly so, and I may very well have said, "Have a look. Hope you enjoy."

When we got to where we thought we would pick nick and Jaxson suggested I put on as much as I had and do a sort of strip tease while he took pictures, I was intrigued and turned on by the idea. So I dressed, put on make up and fixed my hair. Then I began to dance.

I tried my best to be as seductive as possible and each time I dropped a piece of clothing, I had a mini-orgasm. A shiver or a quake and a little feeling of release in my pussy.

By the time I got down to nothing but my thong, I had to cum. In fact, I was already cumming. I sat on the branch and hung on while I came and came. I didn't even need to touch myself. Jaxson was clicking photos as I did and he was probably the reason because he had documented each step of the strip tease. Having gotten into this orgasm somewhat without stimulation, at least directly, I was in need and I called out, "Jaxson now, you have to eat me now."

It seemed like he was in slow motion. He started coming over but it seemed he was never going to make it and, in the meantime, I was cumming like crazy. I was quaking and thrusting so hard, I could hardly stay on the limb. Thank God, he finally got there, knelt down and dove between my legs. I grabbed on to his head as much to stay on the limb as to pull him into me. My need seemed to only grow though and I didn't know what to do. I needed something, anything in me. I cried, "Jaxson, your hand. Please your hand... uh, uh...my pussy."

He held his hands up. They were covered in sand. That left mine. In frustration I reached down and penetrated myself with my hand. I had never just stuck my hand in my pussy. I always worked up to it, but I discovered that it fit quite nicely. Then an orgasm racked my body and I screamed, "Jaxson, oh my, so good, catch me." Thank God he did. He held me in place as I came and came. His tongue felt so good, my hand felt so good, I felt so good. But still, something was lacking and I knew what it was. Why had it been just two days?

Finally, my body must have had enough and the orgasms quit. But I really wasn't finished, I needed him and the sooner the better. I got off the limb and pushed him around and onto it and knelt before him worshipping his cock. I took him in my mouth licking the head of his cock for a while as my orgasm continued to subside and I caught my breath. Then I went to his balls, licking them and enjoying the aroma of him. I sucked one in and then the other loving the round smoothness of them. He grew harder if that was possible. At least it seemed so. He groaned loudly and said, "Suck me, please!" I returned to his cock and took him down my throat and kept him there for a bit swallowing him every so often. Out of breath I pulled out, took a deep breath and dove back down. He groaned again.

"Layla, Layla, that is so good. I can't imagine cumming again so soon, but I am going to. Suck me, baby, suck me".

So I did. I bobbed and bobbed as quickly as I could feeling him on the verge. After some time, he began to swell signaling his cum was coming soon. I was ready as ever when he exploded into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but his third, usually diminished shot was stronger than the first two and nearly blew my head off. I didn't have room for it all and it drooled out my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts. I loved it. Oh, how I loved it. In a million years I could never have imagined I'd love sucking a man's cock let alone love swallowing and eating his cum like I do.

When he was done, he sort of collapsed hugging my head to him. I let him fall out of my mouth when he grew softer and stood and took him by the hand and we went to the ground cover and lay down entwining ourselves arms and legs. His cock, while softer, was still big and hard enough to feel between us. I fell asleep, satisfied and more in love than ever.

I awoke a bit later, but I didn't know how long I'd slept. He was snoring lightly but his cock was hard once more. I wondered if he ever would be worn out and unable to perform. It seemed not.

I lay still trying not to disturb him. It was hard because I was energized, oddly ready for more. I wasn't sure what more, but more. More with him for sure.

I began to think about the things I'd talked to Dr. Elizabeth and Sheba about and then my conversations with Jaxson. In a way they all meshed. I thought about my liberating experiences of the week. About Grindle and me. I wasn't sure about us. I did not feel lesbian or bisexual. I enjoyed it when she touched and loved on me and did not mind returning the favor. Maybe I even liked doing it, but now I couldn't imagine being with her over Jaxson and did not think it right to do it with her just whenever he wasn't available. I'd have to figure that out.

Intercourse still disturbed me. Could I or should I? I knew one thing—I wanted to. Every time we made love, I wanted to. I wanted his cock filling my pussy. My pussy seemed to long for it, but, I wondered, was that just a demon working on me?