Conversion Therapy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and chuckled, "Yes, it is amazing what you can include and exclude if you read the Bible literally. Nevertheless, intercourse then is not permitted except in marriage."

"Right."

"Then if a man and a woman who are married but not to each other have every kind of sex but not intercourse, they are not committing adultery?"

"I hadn't even thought about that," I said somewhat surprised.

"I didn't bring that up to change the subject, but to indicate what literalism and rigidity can lead one to. So what you want to know is how I think about the question."

"Yes!"

"Now Layla, I have to say in advance that I will keep our conversation confidential and I'd like you to promise to do so also. The reason is this. I may say something that some of my congregants will be shocked at. Not everybody at FPC think alike on everything. Will you agree?"

"Yes, if it's all right to tell Jaxson."

"I think that will be all right. Now there are a couple of preliminaries. First, is the issue of marriage. As you know marriage in biblical times was a horse of a different color than it is today. First of all, back then you would be married and have a few children by now. Jesus's mother was probably 13 or 14 years old when he was born. Now days, most of us think that is too young for marriage. Second, if you read all the things said about sex and marriage in the Bible, the rules seem to protect men at the expense of women. For example, if a couple is caught in adultery, the woman is stoned and the man has to pay her husband or father recompense. Are you aware of those two things."

"Yes, I always have been but Jaxson has helped me see that more clearly."

"Also, the question has to be asked what constitutes marriage. Today, we typically do not consider a couple to be married unless they have obtained a marriage license from the county and had a ceremony, however it is done. Marriage licenses are a new thing historically. Mary and Joseph would not have had a marriage license. It is also not likely that there was any official record of their marriage."

"But Jesus went to a wedding?"

"Yes, he did. However consider this, most people in that time were poor compared to people today. Having a wedding feast would have been impossible for his parents and for most of his neighbors. They were for rich people. Most marriages I have officiated for have a cookies and sandwiches reception in the fellowship hall following the ceremony. Simple, sweet but definitely not a feast."

"I guess that is true."

'Something to remember also is that until the very end of the Middle Ages nothing like a middle class existed in the western world and, as far as I know, nowhere. The nobility had weddings and their marriages were recorded, but most people got married informally. That means maybe they would get the priest to marry them but maybe not. In fact, my grandparents were common law married and never had a ceremony of any kind, but the people in the community referred to them as Mr. and Mrs. Hunter."

"So what does that mean?"

"Marriage is not about licenses and ceremonies but about what is in one's heart, what one is spiritually committed to."

"So if you are committed to each other then you are married?"

"Not necessarily. But don't forget the age thing. You are 20 or 21 I take it."

"Yes!"

"When did you reach puberty?"

I blushed despite his having asked in a kind of clinical fashion. "I guess I was maybe 12 and a half."

"So you've been sexually mature for six or seven years already?"

"I guess so. Jaxson has also been sexually mature for about 17 to 18 years minimum. Now another question, 'What is the purpose of sex?'"

"Well, I was taught it was to have children."

"Well, that is in general and, for most, the outcome of sex, but even if we aren't being successful at having children or do not wish to, does sex have a purpose in our lives?"

"I guess it depends on who you ask."

"No doubt. But, Layla, is sex fun, does it make one feel better when they have it?"

"I think it is both."

"I'm asking this rhetorically so you need not answer if you do not want. Since you became sexually mature, have you masturbated and had orgasms? the reason you do not have to answer is because if you are normal the answer to the question is, 'Yes!'"

"Well, I have and Jaxson and I have done a lot together."

"I'm glad to hear that. Sex is a wonderful thing that God gave us for showing our love to each other and for both spiritual and emotional release from the cares of life. The church has done our people a disservice by making it taboo and causing all manner of guilt around it."

"But we can have sex without having intercourse."

"That is true. However, intercourse is the obvious goal of having sex. It makes us feel more bonded when we have intercourse. Think about your experiences with Jaxson. Do you feel complete when you are done or is there a need that feels unfilled?"

"No doubt. If I felt fulfilled by our love making, I wouldn't be here asking, but I don't. There is always this barrier. We do not feel it between us, but I feel it within me. I guess it is sort of like not feeling like I have fully surrendered to him or him to me."

"Yes, Layla, that is the point. Marriage is a different thing than sex. Men no longer own women and having intercourse, while a significant encounter is not the determinant of marriage. It is one aspect of it. Now let me just interject. I assume every couple I marry has already had intercourse. They've also done a lot and made a lot of commitments to each other. So why are they having a ceremony?"

"I'm not really sure except what I've been taught which is we have to."

"Well, no. The ceremony is a public declaration of what has already happened spiritually and emotionally in their lives. That is not to say it isn't important but making such ceremonies of such great consequences is sort of belittling to those who never had them. My grandparents believed themselves to be just as married as any other couple despite never having had a ceremony. They could not get a marriage license where they lived when they decided to live together and have a family."

"Wow! Mr. Hunter, you've given me a lot to think about."

"I hope it's been helpful. But Layla, I want you to know that I do not think that having intercourse or any other sex is sinful except if it is done irresponsibly and for only self-gratification. Masturbation is all right, but you can't exploit yourself. What I mean is that if a boy or a man or a girl or a woman has sex just to gratify their itch without regard for their partner, then I think it is wrong because it is selfish and disrespectful."

"So what you think is that it is all right for Jaxson and me to have intercourse?"

"I do."

"Hummmm." I contemplated for a minute and said, "Thank you, Mr. Hunter. I think you've given me a thoughtful answer which I know the ministers in the churches I once attended would not have given. I'd like to pay you for your time."

"No, Layla. You cannot pay me. My time is the Lord's time and the church supports me so I can minister to anyone who comes my way. May I have a prayer with you."

"Yes."

I really have no idea what he said in his prayer except he asked blessings on my relationship with Jaxson and that God would show us the way we should go on all matters and especially this one. I thanked him and went back out to wait for Jaxson who was already back.

>>>

I had bought salmon, spinach, eggs, and butter to make eggs Benedict with Salmon, a six pack of beer and a nice wine. I made it back just before Layla was done and we went back to my place. It wasn't quite time for dinner so we had a glass of wine and some cheese and crackers that I already had. I guess I should say we got all that ready but ended up having each other.

I hadn't asked about he conversation thinking she would tell me what she wanted me to know in due time. After setting the wine and cheese out, we began to kiss, then touch, then caress and she took hold of my cock and began stroking. I began playing with her breasts and sucking them as I lay her down on my chase. It was wider than normal chases, so we were able to easily fit.

I sucked her breasts, teased her nipples, and then reached for her pussy. It was really ready. My two fingers slipped easily in to a moan and thrust from her. We were both getting very turned on. My cock hadn't gotten much attention today compared to the last two and I'd been thinking about making love ever since dropping her off. Apparently, she had had similar thoughts.

We kept up the mutual stimulation game for some time. I could tell she was getting very close to cumming and went down on her licking and sucking her clit. She responded by jacking my cock faster and thrusting into my hand and mouth. Her G-spot got instantly harder and the top wall of her pussy began pressing down giving me better access to her cervix which I began to run my finger around and into. She moaned and groaned and screamed, "Yes, Jaxson, keep it up. Do it to me, baby. Make me cum." Then she did with screams and cries, moans and groans. She kept jerking me harder. And she kept cumming herself. One orgasm would be subsiding and then another would cum.

It would have been easy to get jealous of her capacity to cum so much if it weren't such a turn on and so beautiful to feel and watch as her body responded to my ministrations. Then I felt it—my cum rising in my balls. Almost as soon as I took notice, I began to shoot my load and did so into her face, her hair, and then onto her breasts. She had used my cock as a fire hose. By the time I was done, she was squirming and laughing and saying, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you."

When she didn't seem to be cumming any more I got up on my knees beside her and kissed her. She had gathered some of my cum and put it in her mouth, so I tasted my cum on her. As we kissed, Layla massaged the rest of the cum into her body, something I was getting to know as something she liked doing and I found very hot.

I climbed into the chase alongside her and she nuzzled into my shoulder. We drank a little wine and ate a bit of cheese before falling asleep. When I awoke, I had no idea how long we had been asleep but I woke with a very hard cock. I looked around to make sure where I was and saw Sheila on her patio and wondered what she had seen. She wasn't there when we started. She saw me looking her way, and she waved and went back to reading or pretending to.

I began to caress Layla and she sleepily asked, "What?"

"Nothing. I just woke up and wanted to love on you."

"You can do that all day and night," she said, smiling and nuzzling into my neck.

She felt my cock against her leg and reached for it with her hand. "Is this for me?" she said delightedly.

"It's all yours," I replied.

"Really, all mine. You're not going to share it with someone else."

"Nope, just you."

"Good!" she cooed.

We continued caressing for a bit and I said, "Maybe we should start dinner."

"Maybe. Can I keep holding this?" she said giving my cock a squeeze.

"We may find it difficult but we can try."

We got up and went in the house waving at Sheila.

I got the butter out and told Layla we needed to clarify it. She said she didn't know how to do that.

"OK, put three sticks in the small sauce pan and heat it until it begins to simmer. The cream will rise to the top and then just skim it off."

She got started. I got out four eggs and separated two of them and set the white's off to the side. I then began cutting the skin off the salmon which always is a challenge for me. As she waited on the butter to simmer, she got behind me, reached around and began massaging my balls which got my cock hard and she took hold of it with her free hand, occasionally she let go to stir the butter.

After a bit, she said, "While we are getting dinner ready, I want to prepare for something else," and left the kitchen. A couple minutes later she came back with something in her hand, bent over the back of one of the chairs and asked, "You want to do the honors."

"What?" I asked turning to see the butt plug and lube on the table. I said, "I'm almost done with the Salmon then I want to do it."

When I had finished, I washed my hands and went to her taking the plug off the table and putting lube on it. I then stuck one of my slippery fingers in her ass to which she moaned. I removed my finger and slipped the plug in. We went back to work.

After a bit I asked teasingly, "So what course were we preparing for with the butt plug?"

She slapped my arm and replied, "The after dinner special."

"And that would be?"

She smiled and said in a sultry tone, "I want you in my ass."

I grinned approvingly.

The butter was simmering so she removed the cream and set the clarified butter off to cool.

I asked her to get two dinner plates and make a bed of spinach. Then I told her we needed to relax a bit until the butter had time to cool.

We got some wine and sat on the patio for about 15 minutes. She said, "Thanks for taking me to see Mr. Hunter. He was very helpful."

"I'm glad."

"I don't want to talk about it right now because I don't know for sure what to think. I need time to think about what he said, and what Dr Elizabeth and Sheba have told me. Sheila and I also had a nice talk while you were making calls. That's the reason I was so turned on when we got back. I was about to burst to get to you. Talking all afternoon more or less about sex got me really hot."

"So I was the beneficiary?"

"I think so. If not, I don't know whose cum I have all over me."

"You have cum all over you?"

"Yep, and it's all yours." She leaned into me and kissed me. We kissed for a bit and then returned to the kitchen.

The butter was warm now and ready to make the sauce. I got the egg yolks, cayenne pepper, salt and a bit of oil and put it in the blender and started it and let it get mixed well. Then I began dribbling the butter in until it was all done.

We set the sauce on to warm. I asked Layla to put the other sauce pan on a burner on high about half full of water. I put a skillet on the stove and turned it on to get it warming up and got the olive oil out of the cabinet. I salted the salmon lightly, once the water was near to boiling, I turned the frying pan on high and put two tablespoons of oil in.

The water began to boil so I checked to see if the fry pan was hot enough but it wasn't quite, so we waited. Layla asked, "How did you learn to cook?"

"Oh, I just bought a couple of cook books and Mom gave me a bunch of her recipes that are in the file box there. She made cards for me of the recipes we seemed to like. Some of them we actually didn't. We just ate them for her."

Layla smiled, "That's different. I can't think of ever eating anything to make Mom feel better about it. Of course, she didn't really cook. We had meat and potatoes and potatoes and meat," she said with a laugh.

"Mom tried hard but she was a casserole cook. We ate lots of casseroles. I think she did that because it was less expensive. Cooking like this is pretty expensive."

"So you're putting on the ritz for me?"

"I'd not call it that, but it would be cheaper to get a round steak and some potatoes than salmon and spinach. I think the water is ready and," I dropped a spinach leaf in the pan and it sizzled, "so is the fry pan." I carefully laid the salmon in the fry pan and asked Layla to break the eggs into separate bowls which she did. As the salmon sizzled, I made a swirl in the water and dropped one of the eggs in and watched. With a slotted spoon I took the egg out and laid it on a paper towel. Then I did the same with the other egg. I flipped the salmon. Once the second egg was done, I laid it out to drain. I then laid half of the salmon on top of the spinach on each plate. Placed an egg on top of the salmon and spooned the Hollandaise sauce on both.

I poured two glasses of wine and we went to the table. Layla sat down and I sat the plates down and I took a wine glass and said, "Miss Layla, may I sit next to you for dinner?"

She giggled and said, "Why, of course, Mr. Jaxson?" In as good a southern accent as she could muster.

I sat down and she said, "You know I am horny as all get out, Mr. Jaxson. May I play with your big post whilst I eat my meal."

"You certainly may. May I play with your pussy, Miss Layla."

She blushed, "Why sure!" still trying to speak in a southern accent. She'd obviously not been practicing.

We started eating and she said, "You know why I am so horny."

"No!"

"Watching you cook naked. Although just watching you cook would be a turn on. I don't think I ever saw a man cook."

"Really! Some of the best chefs are men. In fact, it was once a man's job to be chef."

"I guess so, its just in my family the men may flip hamburgers on the grill but that was it. Cooking a whole meal. I never saw it."

"Well, I learned to cook out of self defense. Mom taught us to cook but only in a rudimentary fashion and large casseroles don't do when you are single. I decided I didn't want to eat steak and potatoes every night, so I figured it out. It's not rocket science or metaphysics, although I guess you could write on the metaphysics of cooking," I laughed. She didn't seem to see the humor in it.

"Mom never taught me much at all about cooking mostly because she wasn't much of a cook. Daddy taught me to make pancakes and waffles, but you can't eat them every meal. Plus if I ate only what I learned to cook at home, I'd probably weigh 200 pounds."

"We'd not want that would we."

"Nope," she said squeezing my cock as if for emphasis. "By the way, this is really delicious. What's it called?"

"It's a Eggs Benedict with Salmon. Have you had traditional Eggs Benedict."

She thought for a bit and then said, "I don't think so. What is it?"

"Most restaurants serve it for breakfast. It's an English Muffin with spinach, then ham, an egg and then Hollandaise Sauce. There are variations of course."

"Sounds good."

"It is but there is nothing, my dear, that is better than you." I put a dollop of sauce on her nipple and leaned in to lick it off. She shivered. I did the other and she shivered again and giggled. I then began to suck her breast.

"You have to let me finish my meal."

"I'm finished. You go ahead, I'm moving on to dessert."

She laughed and ate the few last bites of her meal while I sucked her breasts which is so delightful of a thing to do. When she was done, I carried her to the chase and laid her on it and then knelt down beside her and continued sucking and licking her breasts. Then I trailed up her chest, biting her flesh just a bit and sucking on spots. She began to squirm. We kissed and I could taste the sauce, salmon and wine on her mouth.

I ran my hand down her and played around her vulva and labia for a bit just running my fingers down between her labia and thighs, back to her ass crack. I couldn't touch her ass hole because of the plug and after a bit of this, she said, "Take it out please", which I did. Then I was able to finger that area also.

Meanwhile she was stroking my cock and running her hand over my chest and back and snaking around to my ass. Then she began playing with my balls with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. Once my precum had started, she would massage it into the head with her fingers, form a sort of sheath with her fingers and use them to run my cock in and out, something she knew I liked, and it drew and audible moan from me.

By now she was squirming a good bit and when I ran my fingers from her asshole to her clit for the first time, she came with moans and groans and ohs and awhs. Then she started her stream of the incomprehensible phrases. I didn't know how many neighbors could hear but I was sure we were drawing attention from Sheila.