Conversion Therapy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had come down from that orgasm, she said, "I want you in me. Let me on top please." We changed positions and she got the lube and asked me to lube her ass. She turned her back to me and bent over and I lubed her ass with two fingers. She was getting used to having something in there so she relaxed almost immediately. Once she was lubed, she lubed my cock and climbed up and straddled me. When she was in place, she sat down on top of my cock and eased it into her ass. When I felt my cock head slip past her sphincter, I almost came I was so turned on. I was glad I didn't because it would have ruined it for her.

Once I was in all the way, she sat still for a bit. Did it ever feel good! Then she began to squeeze my cock and move side to side and then back to front. She was getting the hang of this really well. I wasn't sure whether she was doing it for me or for herself or for both so I asked, "Does that feel good to you?"

"Yes, and watching your face makes it even better. Just lay there and enjoy." So I did.

By now I was moaning despite myself. When she began to move up and down, I asked, "Tell me what you are doing to yourself."

"I can feel your cock on something that I can also feel when you run your fingers up that side of my vagina. Also, I can feel my BenWa Balls moving in my pussy and pressing against my cervix. Your pelvic bone is pushing against my clit. It all feels heavenly. I don't want to go fast. I want to feel the pleasure forever," she said, smiling.

So we continued to fuck for some time very slowly. I played with her breast occasionally pulling her down so I could suck them. I'm not sure how long we had been fucking when she slid her fingers between us and ran them into her pussy area. Then I felt them inside her vagina and up against my cock, which tightened everything up. It was clear she was stroking her G-spot. I was getting closer and closer to cumming. I told her so. She said, "That's good. Cum in my ass. Fill me full of your cum. Make it good, baby."

She began to move a bit faster and I could tell she was also close. Then I erupted like I imagined a volcano may have. Of course, I couldn't see but I could tell it was strong and plentiful. She cried out when my first shot filled her ass. Then she screamed each new shot, not a scream of pain but more one of joy but still a scream. Then her orgasm began and her ass began to convulse around my cock.

Her incoherent muttering began and grew louder. No doubt anyone outside tonight was going to hear her. Since the weather was nice, most people had their windows open so that made it even more likely they heard her. I hoped they would know it was joyful cries not violence induced.

Her orgasm seemed to last for a very long time and, at least, until my cock softened and fell out of her ass releasing my cum which puddled around my cock. Not deterred, she went down on me and sucked up the puddle of cum, licked my cock and sucked it a bit reviving it slightly. Then she reached between her ass and gathered the cum from there and ate it.

Was she ever a sexual vixen? Once she had gathered all the cum she seemed able to, she kissed me and lay down on top of me her breasts pressing into my chest and her vulva squeezing my cock between us. We lay like that for a good while. Time seemed irrelevant.

After some time of snuggling, she said, "I guess you better take me home."

"OK. Let's clean up a bit first."

We got up and cleaned up the kitchen and once the dishes were washed left them in the drainer to dry. We decided we should take a shower, so did. We got dressed in the clothes we had traveled in and rode to her place.

Once we were in the apartment, I said, "Why don't you come to my office in the morning about 9 and I'll take you to the art department."

She leaned into me and wrapped her arms around me and said, "OK", with a sort of whine of resignation. "I'll be there, master."

"What's this master stuff?"

"Oh, I just want to be in your arms and under your control for a bit. I can't bear the thought of you leaving."

"I'd prefer not to, but I'm not sure we are ready to be together all the time. Anyway we haven't talked about doing so."

"I know," she sighed and whined. Clearly, she was putting on an act, but it was pretty sexy of her.

"So, I'll see you in the morning?"

"Only if ... ."

"Only if what?"

"Only if you make love to me again."

"Really!"

"Yes. I washed you all off me. I want to sleep with you on me. So take my clothes off and lets make love in 69 with you on top again. You think you can cum again?"

"I'm not sure. I guess we will see. What about you?"

"You know I can all night long," she said smiling up at me as I took her blouse off and began unbuttoning the button of her shorts. I unzipped the shorts and they dropped to the floor. Then she unbuttoned and removed my shirt and then took off my jeans. Then we were in bed.

>>>

What a day it had been? Starting out making love, bathing each other again in the creek and making love again on the way home. Our little interlude interrupted by Sheila. My conversation with her, then with Mr. Hunter. Making love again at Jaxson's, cooking dinner, fondling each other from time to time. What a turn on it was watching him cook. I always thought I'd have to learn to cook when I married. Apparently not.

The food was delicious as was the sex play during dinner. I played with his cock the whole time. He played with my breasts and my pussy. It was great because I had had him put the butt plug in and earlier I had put my BenWa balls in. Altogether it was all quite a turn on. I was probably on the verge of cumming all through dinner. Once we were nearly finished, he began sucking on my breasts and I finished my last few bites of food. By the time I was done, I was DONE. My orgasm shot through me like lightening. My response was so loud we would have woken the neighborhood. Thank God he didn't let up.

He took me to the chase and laid me on it and went to town on my breasts and then began to bite me and suck on me from my breast to my neck. I'd never thought of my shoulders and neck as erogenous zones, but now I knew because I just began to squirm from the sensations. When he kissed me, I knew I was on my way again, so I told him to lay down and went for the lube.

I had him lube my ass and then I lubed his cock which was quite hard. Oh, how I love his cock! I climbed over him and straddled him and lowered my ass onto his cock. I wished it were my vagina but I wasn't ready yet. Well, I was but I wasn't. I still had to do some processing.

I eased down on him and felt his cock move the balls around in my pussy. When they moved, they pressed against my cervix and I wondered how that was going to feel. What can I say, it felt absolutely wonderful.

I didn't immediately begin moving up and down. I experimented with squeezing on his cock and the balls. The squeeze of my muscles worked both and he showed that it felt good to him. It felt even better to me. When I began moving back and forth sidewise, I could feel the balls move against the cervix which sent little sparks through me. Apparently, the balls also moved over his cock head because he showed signs of delight. When I began moving up and down, the balls began to press against my cervix when I was down and descend a bit when I went up. I had not anticipated that. It all felt so good, I didn't want to go too fast, so I started a slow, very slow up and down motion. Jaxson seemed to like it also.

We probably kept on that way for 15 or 20 minutes. It seemed that long any way. Then I felt the wave start and the sparks intensified. As the wave began to come, I felt him get larger and knew it was time so I intensified the pace and when he shot his first load, I began to cum. That first load felt like it shot all the way to my stomach. Then he kept cumming at least 6 or 7 times he shot. I felt like I was filling up and it felt so good, my orgasm grew stronger and stronger and despite my efforts, I cried out and screamed out nonsense in a constant stream and watched as his face watched me with love and joy.

When I had finished cumming and his cock softened and slipped out, I hungrily went down to get all the cum I could. I sucked up a puddle at the base of his cock, licked exuberantly at his cock and then caught all I could with my hand of what was coming out my ass. Then I kissed Jaxson and gave him a bit. Then I collapsed on top of him. Spent for the moment.

After snuggling for a while, we got up, showered, got dressed and drove to my apartment. He was acting like he was going to leave and we did agree it was best not to start spending the night with each other. I wondered how long that was going to last, but tonight I needed to think and pray. If he were there, it would be sleep and make love.

But I sort of lured him into bed and 69 hoping to get bathed in cum. So we got in bed and he began eating my pussy and I began sucking his cock. As usual he licked all around my pussy until he stretched down to my asshole and licked there and then all the way to my vaginal opening where he began tongue fucking me. I loved that and his tongue is long enough to get in and touch the front of my G-spot which sent electricity through me.

I was so turned on by the movement of the BenWa balls which were still in me and the vibration of the bike and just being with Jaxson, that I wanted all of him in me. All I could get in though was his cock in my mouth, so when I got his cock positioned, I grabbed his buttocks and pulled him all the way in so his cock head was in my throat. I held it there and swallowed 5 or 6 times before I had to let him out to get a breath. Then I did it again.

By now he was flicking his tongue on my clit and penetrating me with fingers. I couldn't tell how many. His fingers were running up and down my G-spot and occasionally stroking my cervix. The balls were moving about around his fingers. It was particularly pleasurable. Then somehow he got the balls between his fingers and my g-spot which was a new feeling that started me getting turned on even faster than normal.

I began to squirm and thrust and he began thrusting his cock into my mouth. I love it when he does that. The feel of his cock moving against my tongue and into my throat is magnificently wonderful. His cock head ran up and down my tongue and I pressed it against the roof of my mouth. The sucking was sort of automatic. I could tell he was getting close and was paying very close attention, so I could get his cum where I wanted it which was not in my mouth or down my throat.

My orgasm was also on the way and I knew if he began to cum, I would explode. So I worked harder to get him to cum and when I was pretty sure he was ready, I pulled him out of my mouth and aimed his cock down my chest and stomach. His first shot I could feel hit below my belly button. The next was to my belly button and the next ones landed on my breasts alternately. Then the final one on my chest.

Then I came, or I guess I started with his first shot. I was lost in sex. Anyway it was quite strong and full of electricity. I put his cock back in my mouth to try to muffle the sound of my screams. The walls to our apartments were quite thin.

He kept licking and pumping in and out of me which I liked a lot. I loved that he didn't quit just because I had cum. When he kept on, sometimes I would cum again, which I did.

I was so thankful that I no longer worried about having an orgasm and could just take pleasure in them. After the last three days, I wasn't sure going back to what had been normal life for me would be possible. I was thinking how much fun it may be to just buy a tent and live on the beach making love and living by panhandling or something. It seemed a waste of time to have to work.

We lay there on the bed for a bit just caressing each other and then Jaxson said, "I think its getting late and I have to work tomorrow and you have things to do also."

"Yes," I said a bit wearily. "I have to do two houses tomorrow. I asked the family for today if I could wait until tomorrow. I began massaging the cum into my body as he got up to put on his clothes.

As he did so, he watched me massaging his cum into me. He then said, "That is such a sexy thing to do. I never imagined in a thousand years I'd ever see that. Actually, I didn't know or think that a woman would, but when you massage your breasts with my cum it's one big turn on. I also love the way you do it on your nipples—sort of getting a drop and lightly touching your nipple and playing lifting your finger to see the string of cum between and smiling. You seem so happy."

I stretched out hands over head and twisted a bit and said, "Now you have such a woman at your disposal. I hope you don't think me a whore, but I'm glad you like me being sexy. It feels good."

He bent over and kissed me, "Not a chance. Anyway, even if you were, you'd be mine and I love that."

I cooed and smiled up at him. "I'll lock the door," he said and left.

I felt alone, lonely, slightly like I was abandoned. I brushed my teeth. Drank a glass of water and went to bed. I fell right to sleep which surprised me when I woke up at 7:30 the next morning, the sun was pouring through the living room window.

I felt happy but horny as ever. I got up, went to the bathroom, drank a glass of water, found the dildo and got back in bed. In a few seconds, I was pumping the dildo in my pussy and flicking my clit with my finger. My mind imagined one of the scenes of us making love and before long I was having a very enjoyable orgasm.