Conversion Therapy Ch. 14

Story Info
Layla and Jaxson finally have intercourse.
14.2k words
4.78
4.5k
1

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a start at 6:35. Wasn't there something I was supposed to be doing? It took a minute but finally my head cleared and I remembered. Jaxson was coming to pick me up for a swim. I quickly found my suit and put it on, collected a towel, my swim hat and goggles, and then I looked for a dress. The navy blue one with the decorative belt was the most obvious so I put it on and went out to meet Jaxson.

He rode up about the time I was in the parking lot. I put my helmet and jacket on and we took off arriving about 15 minutes later at the pool. It was quite a nice pool that I learned was olympic size but for morning laps was turned so, instead of 50 meter lengths, we were doing 25 meters. Jaxson explained that I could go at my own pace and not to worry people pass others quite a bit. "Just go at your pace and be happy. I do sets of free style and breast stroke. I'll do 200 free and 200 breast. As I get farther through the work out, I go to 100/100. But you should do what feels good. Don't overdo because I think we have a special date tonight."

"Indeed we do. What do you recommend for a total?"

"Well you are in good shape from riding your bicycle but swimming is a whole different exercise. I'd say 500 meters max today, and maybe not more than 400. Just pace yourself and feel how you are doing. Tomorrow and next week you can push a little more."

It was all right with me. I hadn't yet taken off my dress and when I did, He looked at me and seemed speechless. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"Na, na, nothing", he stuttered, "except that is the most beautiful and sexy swim suit I think I've ever seen in 'swimming suits'."

"You're just saying that," I replied and then I noticed his cock was getting hard.

He said, "I got to get in the pool or I am going to be embarrassed." He ran into the men's locker and I went to the women's. I found a free locker, put my stuff in and locked and took the key. Only problem was I didn't know what to do with the key. I left the locker room getting comments on my suit.

I got outside and he came out. "Jaxson, what do I do with the key."

He looked at me like, 'Really?' Then he pointed to the safety pen connected to the key.

I blushed and penned it to my suit, put my swim cap on and pushed my hair in. I hadn't adjusted my goggles yet, so that took a bit. Jaxson had excused himself and jumped in the pool taking his nearly erect cock with him. Dang!

I got into another lane that only had two people in it right now and began to swim. I know how to swim but I am not a great swimmer. I did a few laps of free style and felt a bit tired. I stopped and thought. Then I remembered how I loved doing back stroke so I began a lap of it. I sort of liked it. I could feel the water flowing over my body better and it seemed more graceful. As I swam, my breasts rose and fell in the water giving me some remarkable sensations that started a chain reaction.

Trying to forestall what was inevitable if I continued, I turned on my stomach to do free style again. It helped and I was able to relax. By the time I had done 400 meters, I felt tired but not exhausted. I thought I had better stop, so I got out and sat on my towel on the grass.

I watched Jaxson swimming back and forth noticing his ass and back as the water flowed over it and I thought how I wished I were the water. Mistake. Was I going to make it all day without an orgasm? I hoped so but doubted I'd not have a spontaneous one. I just hoped it wouldn't happen at an embarrassing moment.

I tried to think about something non-erotic like what I had to do this afternoon to clean house. That though reminded me that I planned on stopping to see about a special dress for tonight so I started imagining the kind of dress I wanted. A big mistake— why does thinking about a dress turn me on? Simple—the reason I am thinking of it is to buy one I think will turn Jaxson on. Was I ever in a trap!

Maybe 15 minutes after I quit swimming, Jaxson climbed out of the pool and sat next to me with his towel wrapped around his hips. Good move! I thought. "You finished 1400 meters already."

"Yep, I've gotten pretty fast."

"How far is 14oo meters in English?"

He chuckled, "Meters are English now but it is about one half mile."

"That's a lot."

"Sort of. Some of the more ambitious do 3,000 every day. I'm just into keeping fit and looking sexy for you."

"You are that. By the way, what is under that towel?"

"Something you can't see until tonight. Your rule," he smiled seductively.

"That's right and don't forget it. So you go your way and I'll go mine. Save it all for me. I think I'm going to want to see that gun of yours shoot a thousand times," I smiled broadly, ran my tongue around my cheeks and licked my lips, then said, "Gotta go, big boy. Let's get some breakfast." I bent down and kissed him and ran to the locker room where I quickly found a shower stall and came without touching myself. I'm going to be horny all day.

Once showered, I slipped my dress over my head and reached around to zip it. I had just enough time to eat a bowl of fruit and get to the first class. I got there just in time, removed my dress, removed the balls I had put in in the locker room, like I needed any more stimulation and took my place on the stool.

Hank came over and said, "We want you to pose a bit differently today. This is going to be a harder pose, so every 10 or 15 minutes you can stretch your limbs if you want." He had me sit on the stool with left leg bent up under my buttocks and then I bent my other leg at the knee and placed my heel on the brace of the stool. "OK, now you need to sit up as straight as possible and put your right hand right at your buttocks behind you. I know this is not easy which is why we lose models, they are not agile enough. You look like you'll have no problem with the pose."

That was sort of an under statement. I made it 20 minutes without having to move, but then every 10 to 15 minutes, I unwound and stretched which was sort of unladylike in front of all those people, but I tried to do it without exposing my lady parts anymore than they already were. After the second class I was ready to quit, and very sore, although had I not swam I may not be.

I was glad for the break. I put on my dress, took my backpack and rode my bike to the Good Will again. I had spied a dress I thought I wanted for tonight yesterday when looking for bathing suits, but I didn't have enough cash for both. Today, I was prepared.

I found the dress and tried it on. It was just the right size and fit perfectly. It was a midi dress that buttoned all the way up. It had a slit on both sides that came up to the hip. It was designed to be left unbuttoned to just below the breasts and, of course, I could leave it unbuttoned as high in front of the skirt as I wanted. I was planning maybe four or five inches below my pussy. It was navy, light blue and white stripped. The stripes were varying widths but in a pattern. I looked hot in it.

I checked out and quickly rode to the sea wall where Jaxson and I had met to eat my lunch, a sandwich I had made last night. I can hardly remember having time. I must have done it in my sleep.

I enjoyed the time alone, thinking of getting dressed for the big date. I decided that tonight I would wear panties. That would be a surprise to him that I thought may delight him. The thoughts, of course, made me horny. I wasn't sure I could make it through the next class without an orgasm but I would try.

The next class was 75 minutes, so much more of a challenge. The physical challenge seemed to alleviate my horniness a bit but I had to focus on stuff that was not sexual. I had read a bit in the book I had bought and tried to remember what I had learned about apertures, shutter speeds, focal lengths, and so on. I thought I was learning it, but my camera only had a 50 mm lens. I'd probably not get the focal length thing until I had something to work with. Maybe since I was making extra money this week, I could use it to buy a longer focal length lens. I'd see.

When the bell rang, I was all too ready to quit. I quickly dressed and started out to my bike. On my way out the door, Priscilla approached and asked if we could talk. "I'm sorry, Priscilla, but I am in a bit of a hurry. I have a job to get to and a date tonight."

"I can walk with you. I'd just like to run something past you."

"OK, walk with me."

"First, I love your dress. Where'd you buy it?"

"I buy almost all my clothes at Good Will."

"You've got to be kidding. Everything you have is so stylish and gorgeous."

"That's because there are a lot of rich people here who can't go a year without replacing their wardrobe. I'm the beneficiary of that. At least one of them is exactly my size and so I get dresses like this one for 1/10 easily of what it originally cost."

"I'll have to check it out. Maybe there is someone my size."

"Maybe."

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"That depends but ask and if I want, I'll answer."

"I notice that you do not wear a bra and that your nipples often poke through the material on your dress. I guess you are fine with that. I'm like embarrassed about doing that. How'd you get past it?"

"It came with my sense of being liberated. I never liked bras and when I discovered I did not have to be bound by the dictates of men, I decided I'd set aside the bra. It is far more comfortable without it, but I am small breasted."

"You have beautiful breasts."

I looked at her chest which was obviously enclosed in a bra with pads. "Priscilla, I bet you also have beautiful breasts. You're young, cute, and probably beneath your repressed character lies a vixen. Let her out."

"I'm trying, but my boyfriend ... ."

I interrupted, "If your boyfriend is like what you described to me the other day, I think you'd be better off without him." We had come to Jaxson's building where my bike was, I said, "Follow me."

I led her to the women's restroom on the first floor. It was a solo restroom, so I led her in and locked the door. There wasn't a lot of room, but there was enough for the two of us to fit comfortably. "OK, take your blouse off." She did. "Now your bra." She removed it. "Throw it in the trash, and let me check out your breasts."

She was obviously embarrassed. "You have gorgeous breasts. You should be proud of them. Drop your shorts." I was sort of getting turned on being the dominatrix. She lowered her shorts tentatively. She had on white full coverage panties. "OK, they have to go. You deserve to be and feel sexy. Trash those panties too."

"But ... ."

"No buts, you ask me for advice, now take it. I'm going to be late."

She took off her panties. I looked at her vulva which was covered with a forest of hair. 'Priscilla, you've got to do something with that. You don't have to shave it clean, but clean it up, make it look pretty like your hair." She blushed about as red as any one I'd ever seen. "Now, do you have a class coming up?"

"Tonight."

"OK, go now to the Good Will. Buy yourself a few sexy dresses. As sexy as you dare wear today. Buy some sexy lingerie. Bikini panties, maybe even a bikini for the beach. You won't feel OK with being nude until you feel good wearing clothes that show you off. Look at yourself in the mirror."

"What do you see?"

"Myself."

"Pretend you are someone else what would you say you see?"

She thought for a bit, turned and twisted and I supposed examined herself, "I think if I were the average girl, I'd say she is sexy. They sit nicely on your chest, you have nice areolae and your nipples are nicely shaped and sized, and they were also hardening. With the shirt on my nipples poke through the material of my shirt so maybe if she were conservative she's thinking I'm a slut."

I giggled. "Is that what you think of me?"

"Oh, God, no. You're beautiful, sexy, wonderful."

"Sluts are sluts because they act that way. You could be a slut in what you were wearing. Now you can be a confident and sexy woman. Dress yourself up, celebrate your body. Enjoy it." I could tell she was getting horny from the conversation. "Priscilla, I gotta get going. Go ahead, make yourself cum then go to Good Will."

"You mean masturbate?"

"Yes, it's obvious you need to. Make love to yourself," I whispered. "You deserve it. Once you've bought those new clothes wear some and go break up with that asshole. He isn't a friend. Friends do not try to control their friends."

I unlocked the door and hurried off. By the time I got to the house, I was in a state. I was getting horny too because of my encounter with Priscilla. Since I had on a dress with a skirt I could not put under me comfortably, I had to sit bare bottomed on the bike seat. That stimulated me more than if I'd had material between me and it. I barely got in the house before I came. I couldn't say it was spontaneous because I had done plenty to get turned on.

I stripped off my dress, set the alarm, and went to work. The more I worked the hornier I got. But I had promised I would not make myself cum. I couldn't help it if I came spontaneously. At least, I had convinced myself of that. I had to think of all manner of things to keep from getting more turned on. As I worked, I tried to notice things I'd have to do if I was going to be the housekeeper in the future, but I'd leave that to whomever. It sort of pleased me to be able to quit.

I wrote the note, dressed and rode home.

>>>

So I was supposed to not masturbate with thoughts of last night and this morning at the pool constantly flooding back. I was dating what may be the most sexy woman in the world. I was happy. I was looking forward to our future. I was thinking of what she had planned for tonight and what I was hoping for. I was wondering if our lives were going to be like this forever. Not that I was complaining.

I only had to do two lectures today. The first was at 9 so I didn't have a lot of time to waste. I finally got up with towel wrapped around me and went to the locker room that was pretty full. Since most everybody in a men's locker room are conscious of not looking at others I was able to safely put my slacks on. Now my erection was safely behind the pleated slacks. At least, I thought so.

I slipped on my shirt and socks and shoes, and walked to the student center for a pastry and coffee. The barista, a cute female student I had seem there before, waited on me and when she was done, and I handed her the money, she winked at me. What was that about? It made me self-conscious. Was my erection that obvious or was it something else?

I couldn't figure it out. I went to the restroom and my erection was not so obvious. I couldn't see how she could tell I had one. What was the wink about?

I hurried to my office and ate the pastry while getting my materials together for class. During class my cock softened to a more comfortable state although never completely. I figured I was going to live aroused all day.

I had time to do some grading in between classes, so I did. I never took papers home with me. I had had one disaster with papers before when I took them home, so I had decided to do all my grading in my office where I had everything under control. For some reason, I had lost, mislaid, some papers when I took a bunch home. Needless to say it was quite embarrassing and it was impossible to make up for it. What was I going to make students do, re-write their papers? Not hardly. I discussed it with them and we decided I'd use their averages excepting that assignment. All agreed except one who thought he had done far better on that one assignment. He was not a good student, sort of lazy actually. The others were fairly competent and studious although only one was an 'A' student.

So I tried to grade which was, if anything, not an interesting part of the job. In fact, it is down right painful which is why my mind consistently went back to the more pleasant thoughts of Layla, my beautiful, sexy, funny, dramatic, Layla. That thought, of course, made my cock hard. I was not sure I could go without masturbating. I had been doing it four or five times a day even when I was in a relationship that included sex. Layla was the only woman I had dated who made doing it nearly unnecessary.

My next class came and I went to teach it and struggled through a discussion of Aristotle's Golden Mean. My mind was not on it. The students could tell. Following class, a female student came up to me and said, "She's really hot, isn't she?"

This was not a conversation I wanted to have with a student much less a female one. "I assume you are talking about my girlfriend and I will answer yes, but do you have a question about the course?"

"Yes, I can help you with your problem if you want. I know she can't always be available," she said in a sort of sultry low toned voice.

"This conversation is over. If you try to pursue it, I'll have to ask you to drop the course."

"I don't think you can do that. But, OK. I was just trying to be thoughtful."

"Look, this is my career. I'm not going to pursue this with you. I'll see you Tuesday."

I walked back to my office. I did not know, but had students always been like this? I thought maybe I needed to talk to my department chair who was probably 60.

I put my things down on my desk and went to see the chairman. It so happened he was available, an unusual stroke of luck. We talked and he told me that the women students were more brazen today. He could not account for it except for the sexual revolution. He also could not account for why some professors were more prone to have it happen. If the ones who did were all good looking it would be one thing, but he had to give notice to one the college found out was having an affair with a woman in his class. He couldn't figure it out because he was the least attractive of any professor he'd ever worked with. In fact, they almost didn't hire him because of appearance but he had potential to develop into a very well known professor. He had already published five papers and was in contract for his book. He just dressed awful, had no concern for hygiene and was the quintessential 20th century Plotinus.

That gave me the picture. Plotinus was a neo-platonist philosopher who thought his body was an evil anchor on his capacity for true wisdom. His disdain for his body led to him not practicing normal hygiene to the point his body became infested with sores and his students abandoned him. Why would any woman have an affair with such a person?

That thought sure helped with my state of horniness. I returned to my office and was able to concentrate on grading for a good while until my stomach told me it was time to eat which reminded me of Layla with whom I was not going to have a lunch time interlude today.

I continued to grade for a bit longer until about 1 PM so I could then just go to my final class for the day. I walked over to the eatery and bought a sandwich, although I contemplated soup. I sat at a table that was out of the way of traffic. As I ate, I tried to read the newspaper but the news was depressing. Reagan, Rumsfeld, and Baker were driving us toward disaster.

I put the paper aside and was left with nothing to do but to watch people. The barista from this morning was apparently getting off because she was removing her apron and seemed to be picking something up which turned out to be her purse. She walked out of the coffee shop and right toward me. Then she walked past, looked at me and winked again.

What was that about? I called out to her and she stopped and slowly turned. She was a cute girl dressed in a rebellious sort of way, eschewing fashion except for that fashion. I said, "Twice today you have winked at me. What's that about?"

"I think it's kinda cute. You and your lady friend."

"You mean Layla and me?"