Conversion Therapy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I hissed hungrily and took his cock in my mouth and sucked it in and licked it all over. Then I began licking his balls and sucking on them. After a bit of doing this he was back to hard. "Put it back in me but in a different way," I whispered.

"Ok, let me lie on my back and you sit on top."

We rearranged and I began to sit on his cock. As it went in, I sighed out loud, "Oh, my, Jaxson, that feels so good. I never in a million years thought it could be so good. The dildo was good, but your cock feels so much better. What should I do?"

"Whatever feels good. Move your hips around, move up and down. You can improvise."

I began to move my hips back and forth which made his cock move at an angle side to side. It wasn't long until I was cumming again, crying out I was sure all too loudly, but I couldn't control myself it was so strong. He smiled and played with my breasts alternately squeezing them and then pinching my nipples. He looked so pleased and happy. I kept the movement up and then tried to see if I could get my hips to rotate in that position. I had to move off it just a bit but he was still in me good. It felt so different and I began to cum again calling out and screaming, "Jaxson, Jaxson, Jaxson." Not sure why that happened but maybe it meant something. I didn't have time to think about it now.

Once I had come down from my cum, I began moving up and down and back and forth trying to feel where and how it felt best. I hadn't been doing that long until I came again because everything felt magnificent. I was like an orgasm machine. One right after another, but I wanted Jaxson to cum again and said so. He replied, "You keep doing what you are and I'll cum again soon. Just keep it up."

I did and I leaned forward and began to kiss him passionately and moving up and down his cock while my breasts slid up and down his chest. His hair stimulated my nipples and he seemed to get more turned on by it.

Another orgasm was rising in me and it made me begin to squeeze his cock with my pussy. When I did, it made him grow and he was hitting my cervix and brushing over my G-spot while at the same time his pubic bone and hair were stimulating my clit. I was very close when he exploded in me launching what felt like incredible loads of sperm. I was not cumming as hard this time but it, nevertheless, felt very good. I whimpered and quaked as I did and it all added to the sensations we were having.

As we came, we kissed passionately. When we were spent for the moment, I lay my head on his shoulder and relaxed. "I'm not crushing you am I," I asked.

"Not hardly," he said. "It feels good to have you on me and my cock in your pussy. So good."

We lay there and I think I slipped off to sleep for a bit. No idea how long but when I came to, I felt rested and rejuvenated. His cock was still in me and growing harder.

"You ready for another round?" I asked.

"If you are, I am," he said.

"How should we do it?"

"We could do it from behind?"

"In my ass?"

"No, we've done that I want to do it in your pussy."

"Oh, that sounds delicious," I said.

We rearranged with me kneeling on the bed and him behind. I got in position and guided his cock home. It did feel heavenly because when he withdrew, his cock dragged over my G-spot. When he penetrated, he hit my cervix. I thought the sensations I had had before were most delightful of all, this was incredible. I was quickly on the verge of orgasm, but tried to hold back. It was futile. The wave came and rose up higher and higher until finally it began to crest. "I'm cumming!" I screamed through clinched teeth, then I began a loud indiscernible string of words, so loud I was sure we were waking the neighbors. He kept pumping, mercifully not letting up and the crest of the wave seemed it would never crash. I was in heaven riding it, muttering endlessly indiscernible words. I was beginning to think I was speaking in tongues because I wasn't in control of anything except riding the wave.

Jaxson kept pumping, then I felt his hands sneak around and take my breasts in his hands and begin to caress them. He kept his palms and fingers open so my breasts moved over his hands as he pumped me and my body moved. My whole body was now on the wave from head to toe. Every nerve ending stimulated as much as I had ever felt it. On and on. Desiring to finally climax, to have the wave crash into the shore, I reached down with one of my hands and began flicking my clit with my finger. Then I was frantically rubbing it and my upper pussy.

I was frantic, yelling the word 'cum' over and over as if cheering myself on. Jaxson was saying something but I couldn't make out for sure what. Through my self-absorbed consciousness, it sounded like, "Cum baby, keep cumming." As if I needed more encouragement.

Then suddenly, the wave crashed and I cried out, "Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Thank You, Thank you." As soon as I said it, I was aware of the implied blaspheme, but I cleared my mind and remembered in an instant, I was a woman and I had an organ meant for nothing but pleasure, and I was having nothing but pleasure. I collapsed on the bed thinking I'd not need any more tonight.

Jaxson came with me, his cock still lodged in my pussy. Oh, it felt so good to have it there. How much longer would it have been before I would have known such pleasure if not for Jaxson, Grindle, Sheba, Dr. Elizabeth, and Pastor Hunter. Yes, God, thank you Jesus for creating this.

But we weren't done. As Jaxson's cum continued to leak out of me from our previous positions, I remembered he had not cum again. I squirmed out from under him and turned him on his back and worked my way to his cock and licked all around it to collect the remnants of his cum. Then I licked his balls, taking one and then the other and rolling them around in my mouth licking them clean. All the while my hand was stroking his cock, stopping every once in a while at the head to run my fingers over its magnificent velvety skin. Then I licked up and down his cock until I had licked every square millimeter. Then I did the corncob chew from head to balls and back again until I had covered his cock. Then I began to flick just beneath his cock head where I had learned he was most sensitive. He audibly groaned and moaned in a way he hadn't been doing the whole time. It was obviously a special pleasure.

Having cleaned him and gotten him quite hard, I sucked the head into my mouth and sucked and licked it for a bit getting him even harder, then I began bobbing quickly up and down. Every five or six bobs, I'd deep throat him which brought louder moans. I felt his balls contract and his cock swell and intensified my efforts only to be rewarded with a strong shot of cum into the back of my mouth. I swallowed. Another shot, and an exclamation, "Oh, God, thank you, Layla," he said with a bit of a strain in his voice as he shot another load. I swallowed but soon I had more than I could hold and it dribbled out the sides of my mouth and onto his pubes. When the shots quit, I made sure I had gotten everything even dipping my tongue into the hole at the end of his cock. I licked through his pubes searching for every drop.

When I was sure I had everything, I kissed up his torso dragging my breasts on him, stopping for a bit when they came in contact with his cock and rubbed them over it making sure each one got full contact. When I had kissed to his breasts, I sucked and bit each of his nipples bringing groans from him. I put my hands behind his head, braced myself on my elbows, and kissed him. After a bit of kissing, I raised up and fed him first one and then the other of my breasts saying over and over, "Jaxson, I love you." He had his mouth full so he couldn't respond.

After a while of him sucking my breasts until they were beginning to be a little sore, I turned on my side next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "Are we finished?"

"For now my love."

We fell asleep. At least I did. All I know is that I woke up some time later, looked at his bedside clock which said 2:10. My hand went to check on him. I ran it over his chest, through his beard, back down over his chest and stomach, taking my time feeling his ribs, his muscles, his navel. I was surprised when I reached his cock to discover it was rock hard.

I wondered what to do while he was asleep. He sort of answered for me by turning on his side. I turned my back to him, slid back so my buttocks hit his stomach and worked around until I got his cock at the opening to my vagina. I pushed back and he slid in filling me. I didn't know if he was waking, but he pushed into me even farther until I felt his cock touch my cervix sending shock waves through me.

It felt good to be filled, so I thought I'd just lay there and maybe go back to sleep with his cock filling me. I lay my head on the pillow and relaxed. His cock pulsed. I felt the familiar wave. Would I orgasm without doing anything? Actually, I was doing something, wasn't I.

It was slow and steady but the wave grew and grew, rolling slowly toward shore. I did not move. Occasionally, his cock would twitch, and the wave grew. After what seemed a long time, but I couldn't see the clock, the wave finally crested and began to break and tunnel. I rode the tunnel staying always in the light. Then it came crashing on me and I whimpered, squirmed on his cock, convulsed and felt the incredible warmth of love for him, a feeling I had never dreamt of a few weeks ago.

I fell back into a deep sleep.

I started to dream about surfing. It was a vivid dream of myself on top of a wave gradually swelling higher and higher. In fact, it was so high it was scary. If it kept growing, it would wipe out the city before me. I tried to turn back but no matter what I did, I could not get the board to turn around.

Then I woke to the feeling of something between my legs. I was also disoriented. The room—where was it and whose? What was it between my legs? I thought the nightmare was continuing except what was between my legs felt good. My mind finally cleared, and I looked down to see Jaxson's head and then I realized it was his tongue on my pussy.

I also realized that what I was feeling was the signs of an orgasm. It had already grown strong and was growing stronger. I was surfing the top of a very strong wave and now it was beginning to break and then the familiar signs of it crashing down. My body quaked and shivered and I squirmed like a worm beneath Jaxson's hands that reached up to my breast as his tongue entered my pussy replacing the hand that was now on my breast pinching my nipple which turned me on and helped prolong my orgasm. His nose was nudging my clitoris and I could feel his breath pouring out his nose and down my pussy.

I was screaming words I did not understand except for, "Yes, Jaxson, Yes. Thank you, Jesus." Here it was again—my thanking Jesus. I couldn't imagine my choosing to say that. It just came out in my ecstasy as if it should.

When my orgasm subsided, Jaxson lifted his head and smiled broadly. "So who's this Jesus guy?"

"Oh, Jaxson, I think I have become a blasphemer. Come here, I want to kiss you. That was so good a thing to wake up to."

He crawled up and we kissed. Then he lay next to me, his cock pressed hard against my thigh. I lay my head on his shoulder and began stroking his cock becoming reacquainted with it as if I need to. However, every time I touched it, it seemed a new experience, a new exploration. It responded with a twitch especially when I touched the sensitive place beneath the head. I hadn't been doing it long when I felt pre-cum emitted.

"Ummm," I moaned.

"What?"

"I feel my favorite thing in the world to taste."

"What's that?"

"Your cum."

"You mean it is better than my mouth."

"Well, no but I can't drink out of your mouth. I like what comes from your cock. I think I'll go get some."

I went down and licked his cock and sucked it into my mouth and groaned at its taste and feel. After a bit of lazy sucking, I looked up and said, "I want it in my pussy."

"Your wish is my command. How would you like it?"

"Be inventive."

"OK, let's go to the patio."

On the way, I looked at the clock and saw it was 4.

He told me to lay my chest on the table and prepare to be fucked. I complied. I rested my elbows on the table and let my breasts brush it. He got behind me and penetrated my pussy as if he had learned the ropes. "Oh, yes!" I exclaimed. "It feels so good, Jaxson. Now pound me."

He began at first going slowly but gradually increased his speed. I could feel his cock press my G-spot in and out and then strike my cervix. He was now moving quite rapidly and hitting my cervix on every in stroke sending electric signals down my legs and up to my head. All I could say was, "Yes, fuck me, please." over and over again. I was so loud I hoped the neighbors slept soundly.

After I had had four orgasms, some small and at least one pretty incredible, I realized that Jaxson obviously was not going to cum quickly. I began to squeeze on him harder and then to do my part in moving. He hissed, "Yes, Yes, babe, keep it up."

I did and in a few minutes, his cock swole and his balls contracted, then he came shooting his first load so it hit my cervix sending me into another orgasm and, with the next shot, another. I didn't orgasm again until his cock was pulsing in my pussy having been spent of cum. It pleased me that he was so turned on by me that he continued to react even once his cum had gone.