Conversion Therapy with My Sister

Story Info
My sister tries to fuck the gay out of me.
2k words
3.65
52.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heraclius
Heraclius
16 Followers

My name's Cliff. I'm about 6'2" fit with shaggy blond hair. I'm 28, recently single and two weeks out from starting a new job in LA. With 2 weeks to kill and no place to live in LA due to the breakup, I figured I would crash with my sister in Nebraska. I would crash with my parents, but they don't totally approve of my lifestyle and I don't want to hear shit about it for two whole weeks. My sister, Amanda has been really supportive since I came out as gay. She even liked going to gay bars with me. I'm not sure we will get the chance because things have changed for her since we lived in the same city. She got married, had a kid, who is now 5, and then got divorced. She had a live-in boyfriend for a while, but they recently broke up.

The first night I got to her place, it was so late I pretty much just crashed after Ubering to her house. The second night, she brought home some take-out after work. She knows I love Chinese. It was a Friday, so after putting Cody to bed, we opened a bottle of wine. We had always been close, so we were having a really fun conversation. She was telling me about dating as a single mom and how she misses going to parties and stuff. I was telling her how exciting Los Angeles is and about breaking up with Kyle.

Then she hit me with a million dollar question, "Why do you think you like guys instead of girls? I don't want to sound homophobic, but have you ever been with a girl? How do you know you don't like girls?"

"I don't know. I just like guys. I like their strong bodies and I like dick. I like sucking it and, you know, taking it." I said.

"So would it help if it was like a weightlifter girl?" Amanda pressed.

"She still wouldn't have a dick."

"So you're strictly a catcher? I guess I hoped my brother was a pitcher." She joked.

"Hey, I pitch."

"So maybe if you just fucked a weight-lifter girl in the ass, you could be straight?" She teased.

"I want to catch too! I'm a two-way player."

"OK, so maybe it wouldn't be a long-term relationship, but maybe once in a while, if you're desperate, you could fuck one of those WWF girls." She keep going.

"I don't think it's WWF anymore, and yeah, I guess I'd try it." I gave in. "Is this something you've really been thinking about?"

"I'm just having some fun with my little brother." Amanda said. She was 31. "But it would have to be a strong, in shape girl." She flexed her biceps and giggled. I might as well tell you at this point, my sis is about 5'10", thin and wiry. She had nice arm muscles for a girl. She actually looked pretty strong like she works out regularly. She was wearing a short sleeve shirt and short shorts so I could see she had muscular calves and toned thighs. She didn't look like she had a tummy. She had shoulder length blond hair, a big nose, high forehead - kind of a horse face, but hey, I'm her brother, so I'm kind of a horse face too!

The flex confused me. Was she hinting at something? What was she getting at with all this? I'm not sure why I came back with this reply but I said, "She would have to be tall, blond and full of wine."

"Oh, shut up. So you've never had sex with a girl?" She continued.

"No"

"Have you ever wanted to know what a pussy feels like?" She asked.

"Sure, it's definitely crossed my mind, but I don't want to go to all that effort and then lead a girl on when I know I mostly like guys."

What's the most you've done with a girl?" She demanded

"Made out with a few girls. Didn't go any farther than that."

"You've never squeezed boobs? Gay guys are always squeezing boobs at parties. (Imitating a guy voice) It's OK. I'm gay so I won't even like it. HONK HONK."

"Ha, I've never done that but I know some gay guys that do that! But it's not all the time! Women with fake tits always want us to squeeze them and tell us they feel real. As if I'm a good judge of that!" I admitted.

Then the smile disappeared from her face and she looked at me with all the seriousness in the world, and asked, "Do you want to squeeze my boobs?"

"What?!?!"

"Squeeze my boobs. See if they feel real. You won't enjoy it anyway, you're gay." She took off her shirt and gave me a tiny smile. She had on a shiny brown bra, which she reached around to her back and unhooked. We had been on opposite ends of a couch and she got up and knelt on the couch right in front of me. She had small boobs, maybe a B cup, with big areolas. They sagged some but not in an unattractive way. She had smooth, pale white skin and very pink nipples. She had a cute up and down oval bellybutton on a flat stomach. I looked at her eyes then at her tits and back to her eyes. This was fucking surreal. She obviously wanted me to squeeze them and I wanted to squeeze them so I reached out with both hands and grabbed them. She let out a little sigh.

They were warm and squishy. I squeezed them and mashed them and then made them jiggle. I lifted them up and dropped them so I could watch them bounce. Then I squeezed and caressed them some more.

"You like my boobies." Amanda teased in a sing-song voice with a big smile on her face. I wanted to squeeze her arms too. I always had a fetish for putting my hands all over powerful arms, even if was usually a man's arms. My sister's arms looked strong too. I lifted her up so we were both standing and pushed her up against the wall. I lifted her arms up and took her biceps in my hands. She had her eyes closed and looked like she was enjoying all of this. I could see the bottom outline of her rib cage and that looked sexy too. I didn't know if I should kiss her. I felt my dick getting hard. I leaned down a bit and kissed her on her neck. She threw back her head and I kissed up and down her exposed neck.

Then she looked down, looked me right in the eyes and kissed me on the lips as she held my head in her hands. We kissed for about 10 seconds, then she gave me a wink and started undoing my belt, then my button and zipper on my jeans. She took down my boxers and jeans in one motion. Then she gave me another kiss and pulled my shirt off over my head. Now it was her turn to squeeze my biceps and chest. Then she reached down and felt my hard dick.

"If you like my boobies, you'll love my pussy." She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. She had on a pair of shiny brown panties, which she took down almost immediately. She had a little landing strip of black pubic hair. She grabbed my dick and led me into the bedroom by it. I had a great view of her ass. It was a cute little pear shaped ass.

"Do you have condoms?" I asked.

"I'm still on the pill." came her response. She threw me down on the bed and straddled me. "Ready to fuck your first pussy?" she said in a breathy voice. All I could do was nod. She guided my cock into her warm wet pussy. I have to describe her pussy as it was a much above average looking vagina. It was the cutest, pinkest pussy with the biggest most perfect lips I have ever seen. I have never seen anything like it even in porn. It was like this gorgeous pussy had come down from heaven just to fuck my dick. It was a new sensation. It was better in many ways than the hole I was used to. It was not as tight, but it gripped the whole shaft. I thought I was going to cum immediately. I probably would have if she had kept sliding up and down my shaft, but she didn't do that. She kind of put her hips in and out which didn't produce as much friction as I wanted. I reached up and grabbed her tits. They looked even floppier now that she was on top of me. It was really hot watching her boobs bounce.

"Does it feel good?" she asked in her breathy voice. All I could do was nod.

After a while she asked, "Do you want to get on top?"

"Yeah" She got off and laid on her back next to me. "I want to taste it."

She spread her legs and I put my hands on her smooth toned thighs. Then I gave her pussy some soft licks, on the lips then in between the lips. It tasted just slightly salty but not really like anything. I was worried it would taste bad, but it tasted almost good. I licked it hard and slipped my pointer finger into her. I pumped it in and out and listened to her moan.

"Keep doing that. I'm so fucking horny. I'm going to cum!" She kind of shuddered and then smiled at me.

"Can I see your ass again?" I asked.

She looked at me like, 'What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you want to fuck me more?' then said, "You can kiss my ass." Which is totally something my sister would say. So I flipped her over and grabbed her ass and gave it several kisses. Then I slid my dick between her cheeks. I had to spit on it but it felt pretty good rubbing the underside of my dick.

"OK, you've had your ass fun. Now fuck this horny pussy." She rolled back over and spread her legs. I slipped my dick back in her. I was in a pushup position which allowed me to fuck her hard and watch her tits jiggle on her chest. They kind of hung to the side and flopped with every pump. She put her arms over her head so I could see those sexy biceps. Her eyes were closed. I don't think I could have looked my sis in the eyes and fuck her. I could feel my balls tightening. I debated whether to cum in my sister. I dropped down so I was hugging her, my arms wrapped around her, feeling her chest and belly against mine. I tried to even put my thighs on her thighs as I pumped my dick in and out of her. Her smooth warm body felt nice. The tight grip her slippery pussy had on my rock hard dick felt amazing. Then she moaned and said, "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I felt her pussy tighten and I knew she was cumming again. I knew I couldn't take any more. I decided I was going to burst right inside her. I started cumming and slowed down so I was barely pumping, emptying my balls deep into her warm sweet hole. I didn't want to pull out. I just held her in my arms. We just laid quietly for a few moments enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

"Have I converted you to pussy?" She asked coyly.

"You converted me to your pussy." She pulled away then laid on her side right beside me and looked me in the eyes with a loving smile. There was just a little white peeking out between those soft pink lips. Then I watched the cum running out of her onto her thigh.

Amanda said, "This is going to be a fun two weeks."

Heraclius
Heraclius
16 Followers