All Comments on 'Conversion Therapy with My Sister'

by Heraclius

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Black pubic hair and blonde on head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please try to make sto longer not a Quickly

Bentmind42Bentmind42about 3 years ago

This sort of storyline is offensive. It's homophobic from the title to the content. While I won't censor what others post, I hope the author knows that they're contributing to the toxic environment gay/queer men have to put up with every day of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good start, hopefully you can add to it. Make the foreplay last a while longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Decent story. Interesting topic.

Hey Anon Ever hear of hair dye? Women use it a lot.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

The title intrigued me and the story didn’t disappoint. It would have been nice to flesh out more what made the siblings eager to fuck. Was he questioning his sexuality after the breakup with Kyle? Was she super horny being without a man to fulfill her needs? Was he just being a good brother and helping his sister get what she needed? Interested to see where this goes if you decide to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to see a bi threesome 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

homophobia

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nobody seems afraid of gayness here. Homophobia is a bullshit term, with no basis in reality. Not being gay doesn't mean you are afraid of gay people. It's a personal choice to be straight, nothing wrong with it. It's like accusing everyone you see of racism, just because of their skin color and no other information. Total bullshit.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelabout 2 months ago

<quote>

Not being gay doesn't mean you are afraid of gay people. It's a personal choice to be straight, nothing wrong with it.

</quote>

<p>

No one is suggesting that straight individuals are afraid of being gay. The concern is the belief that homosexuality is an illness that can be cured through "conversation therapy".

<p>

Long before the concept of "conversion therapy" became popular, the idea that one could "fuck the gay out of> an individual was very prevalent. It has led, and today continues tt lead, to the brutal rape of gay individuals.

<p>

Regardless of the motivation, fear or other factors, these actions are brutal crimes of rape. Unless there is explicit and uncoerced consent, "fucking the gay out of someone" is brutal sexual assault.

<p>

In American society today, this activity has led to far too many crimes of rape against members of the gay community. It in indeed unfortunate that Literotica does provide the ability to give a story a rating of 0 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

somebody has no clue what the word 'phobia' means if you think it's about conversion therapy. It isn't. It is fear. Look it up, since you seem to be relying solely on your own personal 'definition' and pretending it is authoritative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous