Converting my Religious Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At last, some progress," mother stated. "You at least have begun to listen to me. You did not put your seed into my mouth. Perhaps there is some hope that I can cure you of your sinful ways." But instead of wiping my semen with a tissue, mother simply stood and faced me. Looking into my eyes for several seconds, mother unexpectedly leaned over kissed me on my lips, an event that had never happened before. She smiled ever so slightly and walked from my bedroom without dressing, holding up her dress at her waist with her hands. She made no effort to wipe any of my semen away in my presence.

As our sessions continued, mother and I practiced the same routine, with her bare-breasted while she sucked my cock. I would alternate from fondling her breasts or grabbing her head, all the while building to my climax. Mother always wore her dress into my bedroom, but she quit redressing. Instead, she would simply stand and walk out, but not before giving me a quick kiss on my lips. She would sometime speak of my progress, but she appeared slightly happier than she had been before.

That happiness would not last forever.

Weeks after we had begun, as mother began to unzip her dress, I asked her to turn around to help her. She hesitated, then agreed. Turning to face away from me, she held up her hair to allow me to access to her zipper. As I began unzipping her, I went past her midsection and continued downward. Suddenly, mother froze and tried to turn around, but not before I had unzipped her dress all the way.

"Robert, what are you doing?" She spoke in a tone that was accusatory but not angry. I said nothing but began to pull her dress off her shoulders. "Young man, you need to stop this instant," she commanded. "What are you doing?" she firmly asked again.

"I just wanted to see what you looked like... down there," I said softly.

Turning around to face me, her stern look returned with full fury. "What do you mean, 'down there'?", she demanded. Once again, I stood silently as she glared at me. "You mean you want to look at my private area?" She continued. "I was hoping that you would stop your sinful and wicked thoughts, but now you think I am some type of whore that you can use." Looking up at her, I could see that she had placed her hands on her hips. I looked back down to the floor wishing that I had not taken such a bold move.

"It is not enough that I tried to relieve you every other day so that I can cure you of your evilness, but now you want to use me like a common streetwalker. Is that what you want from me?" I looked back up at her just in time to see her fold her arms across her chest.

She just stood there, glaring at me. Finally, I saw her tilt her head slightly and look past me. I had no idea what was coming next. Without another word, mother allowed her dress to fall to the floor.

Stepping out of her dress, mother turned to face me as I drank in the sight of my mother standing before me. As before, she had her white bra that fully covered her breasts, but now she was standing in front of me in panties that were visible through the nude, tan pantyhose that she was wearing. Reaching behind her, she undid her bra, which fell to the floor revealing the magnificent breasts that I had seen so many times before. But was she about to take off the rest of her clothes?

Still looking sternly at my face, mother slowly bent forward and pulled her pantyhose down

With a couple of quick steps, she pushed them off and kicked them to one side. She stood there, allowing me to devour the sight of her near-naked body. Her panties were not the bikini type but were the high-waisted type that came up to her navel. Even so, I could just make out the outline of her pubic hair through the silky fabric. Then, she bent over slowly, gradually pushed her panties down, and kicked them to one side as well. Straightening up, she placed her hands again on her hips.

The sight that greeted me is one that I will never forget. There in front of me was my nude mother. Although slightly plump for her 5'4" frame, mother still retained an hourglass figure even at 36. The contours of her hips and torso perfectly accented her figure. My eyes were captivated by her pussy, which was hairy but well-trimmed. I could just make out the outline of her pussy lips. Apart from the slight tan on her arms, neck, and face, her body were alabaster white, serving to highlight her red bush even more. Without any conscious thought, I reached forward to place my hand on her pussy. Mother reacted instantly.

"What are you doing? It's not enough that I show you my naked body, but now you want to touch me as well?" Mother glared at me. "I am not a harlot that you can have your way with."

"I just wanted to see what it felt like, mother," I pleaded.

She looked at me for several agonizing seconds and then relented. "Very well. You can touch me on the OUTSIDE only," she emphasized. Pulling me close to her, she took my hand and placed it on her hairy, red bush. Standing face to face, I can still recall the smell of her usual perfume as I began to explore mother's pubic region. The feeling of mother's pubic hair on my fingers was electric, and I felt my cock beginning to throb. Not knowing what else to do, I allowed my fingers to slip further downward between her legs to explore this newfound territory. As I did, I heard mother take a deep, deliberate breath, and my middle finger found its way to the outside of mother's labia. I curled my finger slightly, which then penetrated her pussy. I began to press further and further into her.

"Did you not hear me, young man? Outside ONLY!" she demanded. But as she made no move to pull my hand away or otherwise stop me, I continued to press my finger into her pussy. As I did, I noticed mother's breathing starting to rise. She gripped my left arm with her right and began to squeeze.

"You must not do that to your mother. You should not have your finger inside there. That place is only for making babies, not for satisfying carnal lust. You must stop right now." But despite her words, she made no attempt to stop me. As I continued to finger mother's pussy, I felt her getting wetter and wetter. With a quickening pace, I continued to violate her warm, moist pussy with my finger.

Grabbing my other arm, mother pulled me closer, pressing her breasts against my chest. She leaned back, partially sitting on the bed with her feet on the floor. She spread her legs.

"Fine," she continued. "If you think that your own mother is nothing but a whore that you can lust over, then very well."

Spreading her legs further, mother said, "you wanted a whore, so here is your whore." I positioned my cock, but I paused as I looked down at mother's pussy. All I could think about was pushing my rock-hard cock inside her.

With my right hand, I fumbled with my cock, trying to put it in mother's gorgeous pussy. Mother quickly ended that.

"You have no idea of what you are doing, do you?" she said harshly. "Let me do it!" She grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. "Now, push yourself inside me with your hips." I did as she instructed and was greeted by a sensation that was incredible.

As I pushed into her, the head of my cock was gripped by her tight, warm pussy. I awkwardly pushed further in before I instinctively pulled back. Once again, I pushed forward, but this time, I went in further than before. In and out, I began to violate mother. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer so that I could push further inside.

As I began to fuck mother with wild abandon, she raised her knees to allow me to penetrate her further and wrapped her arms around me. "You dirty, filthy boy. What am I to do with you?" she asked. "Go ahead, use your mother as a whore. That's it. Force yourself into your mother."

I quickly felt my orgasm rising, and I quickened the pace of plunging in and out of mother. Within a few more seconds, I felt an electric surge from the bottom of my feet as my cum exploded into her hot, wet pussy. Nuzzling my face to mother's perfumed neck, I pushed my cock into mother as far as I could push, cumming over and over inside of her welcoming pussy. As I did, she responded by hooking her legs behind my legs and pulling me further inside her.

Mother continued with her rant. "YOU WICKED, WICKED BOY! YOU PUT YOUR SEED INSIDE ME!" Mother practically screamed those last words.

As we both calmed down, my arms from around mother, and she eased back on the bed with me still inside her. As she rested on her elbows, I likewise stooped forward and balanced myself on my forearms. As I lay on top of mother, my chest pressed against mother's breasts. I was keenly aware of the sensation of not only the inside of her pussy but also the feel of her pubic hair against my skin. I could have lain there for hours.

Mother was not going to allow that. "Now, get off me, you sinful boy." Always the obedient son, I pushed myself back, but not before watching my still erect cock slide out of mother's red-haired pussy. As I stood, I looked down to see the wonderful sight of my naked mother. I could see her pussy spread before me, my cum running out onto the bedspread. Her pubic hair around the entrance was wet with her juices and mine. I nudged forward once more to slide my now-softening cock over her pubic region to leave a glistening trail of my cum.

Glancing up, I saw mother looking at me. Mother and I stared at each other for a brief period before she raised herself into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Without another word, she stood, picked up her clothes, and walked out of the room. I can still remember how shapely her ass looked as she strolled away from me.

I waited a few days before I approached mother again. She was again at the kitchen sink finishing the evening dishes. "Mother," I began, "I want to be inside you again." She stopped, looked out the window for a moment, dried her hands, and started towards my bedroom. As she walked to my room, she began to disrobe by unzipping her dress. By the time that she had reached the door to my room, she was stepping out of her dress. She again was clad in only her bra, panties, and pantyhose. As she reached my bed, she turned towards me and unclasped her bra. Letting it fall to the floor, she pulled off both her panties and pantyhose with one motion. I wasted no time in disrobing as well. Sitting back on the bed, mother reached for my hand and pulled me towards her.

"Lay on top of your whore," mother commanded. I climbed up on the bed and stood on my knees above mother. I paused to look at mother's nude body. As before, I marveled at the contrast between her milky-white skin and the deep red color of her pussy. Her full breasts fell slightly off either side of her chest, her nipples erect. She had her legs spread, which gave me a clear view of her pussy. Slightly parted, I could see the entrance that led to her womb. Her red pussy hair followed the contour of her labia and into her pussy.

As I looked at mother, I suddenly had an uncontrollable urge. As boys will do, my friends and I had discussed the forbidden topic of cunnilingus. We had vague notions of what we should do, but no practical experience or advice. Now, I wanted to put my theories into practice.

Moving forward, I lay down with my head directly in front of her pussy. I reached out and began to push my tongue into her hole.

Mother began to speak up. "You shouldn't do that. That is mother's special place. You are not supposed to be licking me there." But as before, mother made no effort to stop me. She began to react by rotating her hips with the motion of my tongue. Accidentally, I found her clitoris. As I pressed my tongue on her clit, she arched her back. I knew instantly that I needed to continue. As she responded to my amateurish attempts, I quickly learned to circle her clit with my tongue. Continuing to tease her clit, mother responded by grabbing the back of head with both hands and pressing my face into her pussy.

"You wicked, wicked boy. What are you doing to your mother? This is so wrong. Please stop this instance." She made no move to stop me. Soon, she threw her legs over my head and began to squeeze with all her might. Her hips thrust forward, as if to force my face further into her pussy. Her whole body began to quake as she began to orgasm. She seized for several seconds before releasing my head from her thighs. She dropped them on either side of my shoulders.

By that time my cock was fully erect, and I moved forward to lay on top of her. With her breasts pressed against my chest, I grabbed my cock with my right hand and guided it to the entrance of mother's pussy. As a returning traveler, mother's guiding hand was not necessary. I knew what I needed to do as I looked directly into her face.

Strangely, mother had closed her eyes as she continued breathing deeply and heavily. As I pushed my cock into her pussy, mother gasped and gripped both of my arms with her hands. Further and further, I explored mother's tight, wet pussy as I plunged deeper and deeper. I still remember how it felt as my cock pushed deep inside mother, the vise-like grip of her vaginal muscles squeezing me, imploring me to plunge deeper inside her. Within a minute, I again ached to release my seed into mother's waiting pussy. Gripping mother's shoulders with my hands, I pushed my cock into mother as far as I could. Stream after stream of semen flowed from my cock deep into mother. I continued to press my cock into mother until my orgasm had subsided.

For once, mother had said very little. None of the usual chastising about sinfulness. She just remained quiet as I lay on top of her. I was determined to stay on top of her for as long as I could to fully experience our coupling. I remember the feeling of her pubic hair on my lower stomach, the sensation of her breasts pressed against me, the smell of mother's perfume mixed with the undeniable scent of her pussy, as well as the scent of my own semen.

After several minutes, the combination of my shrinking cock and the spasms of her pussy forced me from her. Still, I did not want the sensations to stop. I wanted to desperately to couple with mother again. Reaching down, I grabbed my flaccid cock and began to rub the head on her pussy lips. I felt the urge rising in me again as my cock began to rise once more. Once more I tried to couple with mother by pushing my slowly hardening cock into her wet, waiting pussy. I had just pushed the tip of my cock into her when mother's dominant personality returned.

"Get off me, you sinful man. Who do you think you are? Just because you are my husband...." Mother abruptly stopped and her eyes flew open wide in surprise. She continued to look at me as if she were coming out of some type of trance. Then, she quickly transitioned to the stern mother I had always known.

"Enough with your sinfulness. Are you proud that you continue to use your mother like a whore? Get off me this instant." With that statement, she shoved me to one side and got off the bed. Gathering up her clothes, she left the room. Staring at her shapely ass as she left the room, I could not help to notice the stream of my semen running down her leg.

Whatever ever had happened, I wanted more. All I could think about was coupling with mother as soon as I could again. I craved the feeling of her naked breasts pressed to my chest, the sensation of her pubic hair against me, and the smell of the perfume that she wore. All I wanted to ravage and violate my mother, regardless of her feelings. Consumed by my desire, I swore that I would be inside my naked mother again soon.

I waited a couple of days and approached mother. This time, she was in her bedroom standing beside her bed. She was straightening out her bedspread and had not seen me enter the room. I walked up to her and placed my hands on her waist. Startled, she straightened up but did not otherwise move. I leaned in over her shoulder and said, "I need you again."

I pushed her forward so that she was leaning on her hands. Throwing her skirt over her waist, I pulled both her pantyhose and panties down past her knees and to the floor with one swift motion. She tried to rise, but I pushed her back down with my left hand. With my right hand, I slid down the gym shorts that I wore for convenience. My cock stood erect as I pressed the tip at the entrance of her waiting pussy. Wanting her urgently, I pushed in and out in small increments as my cock began to split the outer lips of her vagina.

As if waking from a trance, mother began pushed back. "ROBERT ANDREW," she began, "when will these evil, sinful thoughts of yours end. I would have thought by now that you would have been cured, but I was wrong. I will not allow you to continue to use me as a whore."

Mother continued. "And what makes you think you can come into my bedroom and ask me to perform such depraved acts with you? No sir, young man, return to your bedroom this instance."

I did not respond. Instead, I continued to work my cock into her.

"YOUNG MAN, RELEASE ME AT ONCE," she demanded. "Go back to your room, and we can forget all about this shameful conduct of yours. I AM NOT A WHORE."

Looking down, the sight of her ass as she was bent over was amazing. I wanted to fuck mother more than anything in the world.

With my right hand, I continued to guide my hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. As I began to push past her pussy lips, mother continued to implore me to stop.

"Robert,' mother implored, "not here, not in my bedroom. This sinful activity must stop. We can't allow ourselves to have these wicked thoughts." For the first time, mother had included herself in the sinful category. Regardless, I knew what I wanted to do.

Grabbing her by the waist, I began to push my cock further into mother's waiting pussy. At first, I had a hard time getting into mother as there was little lubrication. Little by little, I worked the head of my cock into her. Pulling back slightly, I pushed forward again. Slowly, I worked my cock into mother. As I continued, mother began to respond by gyrating her hips as I attempted to push forward. Soon, I had about half of my cock buried in mother's moistening pussy.

By no means was mother silent during all this time. As I slowly worked by cock into her hole, mother begged me to stop. "Robert, we shouldn't do this anymore. I know that I have been wicked and sinful too, but we must stop to save ourselves from hell." Even as she spoke, she continuously rotated her hips in rhythm with my thrusts. Soon, I was deep inside mother. We were fully engaged, with me ramming my cock in and out of mother.

Reaching around her to her chest, I grabbed mother's bra-covered breasts. I wanted to feel them naked in my hands as I fucked her, so I tried to pull her top down. Quickly frustrated, I grabbed her dress from her shoulders and pulled it back. As I did, her dress ripped down the back to her waist, exposing her bra strap to me. Using both hands, I undid her bra. Her breasts feel free, and I grabbed them with both hands.

With animal lust, I thrust my cock in and out of mother's now-dripping pussy. Mother responded by reaching her right hand behind my thigh to pull me forward. I pushed my cock deep in mother again and again.

The thrill of mother's naked breasts in my hands was the signal to my brain. With sustained contractions, my balls sent globs of cum into mother's waiting pussy. I continued to work my now deflating cock, trying to absorb as much of the sensation as possible.

After a while, I let go of mother's breasts and pulled my cock out of her. She likewise let go of my thigh. Taking a half-step backwards, I stood and looked down on mother. She had leaned forward and was resting on her hands, still bent over at the waist with her breasts hanging free. The arm holes of her ripped dress were down to her wrists, allowing her breasts to hang down. Her pantyhose and panties were on the floor, mother having stepped out of them during our coupling.