Convince Me

Story Info
A self help program convinces siblings to experiment.
2.6k words
4.41
45k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or over. A single sentence mentions that they are not blood related, but i think it still counts as incest right?

--

"What are you working on?" His sister Elana asked him. Her voice squeaked playfully like a girl half her age. Joe flinched. She knew he hated it when she busted in while he was working. "Finance stuff? Come on! You are only going to be here for the weekend right? Your stupid homework can wait."

"I graduated highschool already, remember?" Joe sighed. "It's not finances either. I'm taking a break from that." Elana was two years older than him and was letting him stay at her apartment to take a look at her college. It was nice, but he was thinking of just finding a job and not going to school for a year.

"A break? You expecting mom and dad to let you stay?" She scoffed. "They practically kicked me out."

"Because they knew all you would do is sleep and watch TV all day." He rolled his eyes. "How is your work doing by the way?"

"It can wait. It's Sunday," Elana rolled her eyes. "Let's do something fun!"

"I am having fun." She blew a raspberry at him. "Very mature."

"You want to watch a movie? I was going to put on Kill Bill."

"I'll pass."

"You have been here all day though!"

"Don't you have other friends to hang out with?" Joe grumbled.

"Well, no, not really." He blinked in surprise and turned to her. She was across the room, opposite the table he was working at, laying on the bed and looking up at the ceiling. She was wearing plaid pajamas still, even though it was four in the afternoon. It was a bit too small for her. Her hair and eyes were a bright brown that he didn't share. His hair was black and sharp and his eyes were a faded blue. They were not blood related, but that had never mattered before. His birth parents had both died before he could really know them, and were close friends of her family. He remembered none of that, but she seemed to recall quite a lot.

"You do have friends here right?" Joe asked. "You have been here for years."

"It's been hard." She whined. "No one likes what I like."

"Maybe you should try talking about what they like?"

"What do normal people like?"

"Maybe you should ask?"

"Too much work." She grumbled and rolled away.

"You know, mom and dad think you have been partying this entire time." Elana growled, like she didn't like the conversation. "Fine. I get it." Joe massaged his temples. Elana was a shut in by nature. She was the one who had gotten him interested in mathematics and programming in the first place. But he was more interested in psychology, finances, economics, people things. She was a hard nut to crack. She liked breaking DRM and anti-piracy protection on movies and games. She liked finding security issues in websites and breaking them just to make a point. Unless you had grown up with her, it was hard to talk with her. She was smart, capable, and dependable, but only to people she already trusted. Joe was starting to realize how isolated she must feel. He would have loved being in a place with so many people all the time. To her, it was probably overwhelming.

"I'm working on a psychology experiment." He spilled the beans. She turned to him, interested. "It's a self help App." He continued as she jumped up to look over his shoulder. "I'm using this training data, and this algorithm. I'm borrowing some free code from these sources, but you probably don't care about that..." He pressed a button the play the alpha version.

A voice chimed, "All systems running optimally. What shall I convince you of today?"

"You know those times where it's hard to get out of the bed in the morning?" Joe started. "Well, you tell the program, 'Convince me to get up!'"

Two beeps marked that it had heard the command, then the voice returned, "Sitting down for as long as you have has been linked to increased risk of stroke and heart attacks. You should get up and walk around at least once every two hours."

Joe chuckled and got up, "See?" He stretched his muscles. It really had been a long time since he had stood up. "You try."

Elana looked pensive for a moment before smiling and saying, "Convince Joe to watch a movie with me!"

"Error. Only "Convince me," commands allowed."

She pouted. "Right. Well, Convince me," She started, "To exercise more." She gave a naughty grin.

Joe sighed again, "Well, don't give it an impossible order! It's just supposed to help with short term motivation..."

Two beeps later, the voice began, "Joe worries about you and your health. He looses sleep over it. Knowing that you had a routine would put his mind at ease."

"Is that true?" She asked.

"Well, uh, it's not really that dramatic." Joe was flabbergasted. It wasn't supposed to be that good at guesswork. He hadn't programmed any of these responses in, it was just figuring out things on the fly.

"I wonder how good it really is." She gulped. "Um, Computer?" She started. "Whats the limit of what you can convince people of?"

"Error. Inappropriate question format."

"Right." She scratched her chin.

"Anyway," Joe hadn't thought the machine was this advanced yet. He had trained it overnight and thought it might just spit out word salad, but this was actually very close to what he was looking for. He would need to test it a lot more before he showed it off again. "as I said, it's not perfect."

"Yea." She chuckled. "Pretty spooky though. I really do feel like going for a run later, maybe. Just so you know."

"You don't have to."

"I know." She smiled. "But, like, this thing is so cool." Then she thought of something and laughed with a blush.

"What?" Jove asked.

"Nothing."

"Come on, tell me!"

"It's just, a dirty joke."

"When has that stopped you before?"

"I was just wondering, like, what if I had asked it to convince me to suck your dick or something? Wouldn't that be-"

Two beeps preceded the voice once more, "You two love and trust each other more than anyone else in the world. Who better to be your first? He wouldn't say no, and you have fantasized about it before."

The silence afterwords was suffocating. "Ha, ha." Elana was the first to make a sound. "Funny." She gulped. "Did you teach it that?"

"N-No! Of course not!" Joe shook his head.

"Oh. Well." neither of them knew what to say. "I'll leave you to your work-" She got up and looked away.

"Wait!" She had turned away from him, but she obeyed. "It that all true?" He asked. "Have you really, um, thought about that kind of thing? With me?"

"Um, I," Her voice was shaking. "This is really not that way I thought this weekend would go." She chuckled again. "I mean," She looked up and into his eyes like she was admitting to breaking into his computer again. "Yes. Yes I have. Have you?"

Joe tried thinking about it. He had never been with anyone else before either. They could be each others first. "No."

"Of course not." She looked away. "I'm just weird."

"But it was right." he continued. "I wouldn't say no though. Not if you really wanted to."

"Ha." She was blushing madly at this point. "It would be hard to convince me of that-"

Two beeps signaled the computers response, "You are a beautiful young woman. You aren't blood related, and his cock is already hard."

"C-Computer!" Joe exclaimed.

Elana chuckled madly. Her eyes darting down to his groin and then back at him. "So, you would do it-"

"Elana." He interrupted her. "This is all happening so fast."

"Computer." She walked up to Joe, closer than they normally did. They were about the same height. He could smell the sweat and deodorant from her pajamas, the mint from her breath. "Convince me to do it right now. Before I change my mind."

Two beeps preceded the response, "You don't know when your roommates will be back. When they are here, they probably wont leave all night. If you don't start soon, you will increase the chances that they catch you in that act."

"I guess you are right about that." Her voice was breathy and quiet, almost a wispier. "Joe, um, would you mind if I, um," She was still so timid. Joe was gaping. "Oh fuck it!" She went down to her knees and fumbled with his belt. He didn't stop her. She looked hungry. She released his cock and at the sight of it, paused. "This is so strange." She swallowed hard. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She laughed at herself as she touched his dick. Her hands were soft and warm. She stroked him slow and steady. He bit his lip as the sensation. Her eyes met his. "Do you like this?"

"I'm, uh, getting used to it." it was all so unprecedented. He had never had these thoughts about her before. But now? She looked so happy, and he had to admit, this felt a lot better than watching movies with her. "Are you still up for it?"

She seemed scared and exited all at once. She touched him gently and said, "Computer," she gulped again, "Convince me that this isn't a terrible idea."

Two beeps, "There is no mistake you can make here that he wont forgive you for. There is nothing wrong with being honest with someone you love." She smiled and opened her mouth. It was all he had to not groan when she kissed the tip. She tasted it and hummed, he felt her buds on the head of his cock.

She licked her lips and breathed hot air on his cock as she said, "Tell me when to stop." and then she kissed his cock like she'd never kissed him before. Not a peck on his pecker, but a slow, sucking inhale as she breathed in his scent and gobbled up his manhood in her jowles. She went so slow and so steady he wondered exactly where his cock was going, her mouth couldn't be that big! Then he felt himself hit the back of her throat and she gagged, but didn't spit him out. Instead, she toyed with the depth until she found what she liked, and she went back and forth, sucking it in, then pulled back on the way out. She looked up into his eyes as she did it. Her face was asking if he liked it.

"Oh wow," he did. He brushed the hair from her face as she took almost all of him with each thrust. Her eyes seemed to ask for more. She wanted to know more. "It's good." it was wet and warm, "but," he added, "I think, maybe, you could suck a bit more-" she increased the strength, pressing with her lips, and dragging her tongue around his manhood when she could. "Like that, yea, and maybe a bit faster?" she increased the pace, her pretty face inhaling his cock with every thrust. "Deeper?" he asked. She tried. He saw the strain on her face as she resisted the urge to gag. One hand held the base of his cock and tried to force more of it in.

"Elana," that was good. "You really like this don't you?" she hummed the affirmative and he felt the vibrations through her throat. "Having fun?" she hummed again, almost laughing while sucking. As she went down on him he could not held but notice the rest of her. He could see down her flannel shirt, between her braless breasts. He could see a line of skin between her shirt and pants. Her could see her panties peaking out above her waistband, and the start of her crack above that. Her saw a glimpse of her hips and ass with every bob of her head. "No fair." He whispered. She hummed high, as a question. "My pants are down." he said. "but I can't see any of you."

It was a situation she quickly remedied. She kept sucking, at a slower pace, as she worked at her buttons and slowly spread her shirt to the point that her perky b cups were swaying in the air with the rythum of her head. Then she lowered her bottoms until her bottom was bare. Her could see the curvature of her hips plainly. When her head was back and sucking the tip, he could see between her breasts and at the chalice between her legs. She covered her groin with one fist, in a cute, bashful way for several seconds before moving it to his waist. One hand was on his cock, the other on his hip as she spread her legs and showed her muff.

"You are beautiful." he said as she picked up the pace once more. Her breasts bounced with enthusiasm. "Maybe you could use a shave down there though." her eyes narrowed, but she didn't stop. "Wow," he could feel it coming. Seeing her reddened face and chest against her pale white skin was enough. Her bobing head and butt was enough to set him off. "Get ready." he warned her. "I'm,"

She picked up the pace even more. Her hand on his cock went to his other hip and she forced his cock even deeper he felt her throat around his dick. "Ohh!" he grunted. That was good. He held her head and combed through her hair. She groaned as he did. He forced her even deeper, and while she yipped into surprise, she seemed more than happy to let him chose the pace. With a final grunt he went to his toes and felt it shoot out of him. He held her on his cock as he shot into her gullet. He humped out and it slowly and felt her tongue struggling against his girth. He heard her slurping and swallowing. He went more shallow and heard her gasp for air through her nose now that her windpipe was free. She was still sucking like she was drinking ice cream from a straw and he shook with the sensation. Another load, this time inside her mouth. Her eyes were wide with the taste, and then narrowed again as she felt his member finish off. Each shot was smaller than the last, and easier to take. Her mouth must have been full by the time he was done though.

After about a minute of unloading into her, she swallowed and cleaned the softening cock. She smiled and coughed before saying, "Must have been pretty backed up."

"I've been busy." Joe admitted.

"Well, don't let that be an excuse." She smiled, "You can come to me any time. "

"So long as we aren't just watching movies sure." He said.

"Of course not, this is a lot more fun. In fact," She had a naughty grin. "Maybe next time you can go even further."

"How far are you willing to go?"

She pondered the question. "I don't know." Then she looked like she had a nasty thought and giggled. He questioned her with his eyes. "I was just thinking, did you plan all this?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Really? Are you sure you weren't trying to convince me to be your personal cum-slut-" her eyes suddenly widened as she heard two beeps from the computer, "W-Wait wait! I didn't mean it!..."