Convincing Wife to the Next Level

Story Info
Husband takes wife to next level - neighbors.
9.5k words
4.3
33k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a couple weeks since the lake trip and things have changed for sure. Not as rapidly as I'd hoped but certainly changed in a good direction. Ginger has been more receptive to sexual conversations and sexual innuendos than before and has even dropped some slight subtle hints from time to time. I would love to say that our last episode broke the branch and things are exactly where they should be, but that would be an extreme stretch.

Things had slowed down since our last sex-capade and I had been tremendously busy at work, I decided to ask her to lunch on the upcoming Friday and started to work on another plan that I had in mind.

"Let's go to Moe's Bar and Grill on Friday for lunch," I said in a friendly voice. "I have arranged for Jack to be away for the entire day until late in the evening, he will be at his buddy Frank's house," I said.

Jack being our son and who is more than willing to go hang with his buddies at any minute of the day he's free.

"Does that work for you?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, but why would lunch last us through the entire evening?" she asked with a bit of make-believe confusion.

"I thought we may end up having a few drinks, besides, you know I don't like to be rushed and/or having a timeline on Fridays," I responded while shooting a provocative wink her way.

I had set the stage for an image, more-over a fantasy that I think she has buried deep within her that she has only alluded to a few times, yet extremely subtly. I think I understand it. My plan was to take her to lunch, get her talking about anything while getting a few drinks into her, then start asking questions around the subject very carefully and methodically. I would have to tread ever so lightly and test the waters as I go. This subject is a killer if there ever was one and I needed a clear exit strategy or excuse in case I had read her completely wrong.

Truth be told, I was extremely excited about seeing where it would/could go, and my imagination ran wild with the possibilities. I also, at the same time, realized I could have made all these thoughts up in my mind and that I could be 1000% wrong about her fantasy. Maybe it could be that I only WISHED this were her fantasy.... Either way, I was going to test the waters and determine once and for all.

Friday couldn't come fast enough, and it literally consumed my thoughts most hours of the day. I found myself calculating the conversation and rehearsing my lines, exactly as if I were closing a $10mm deal. I had created perfect escape routes, and easily explained re-directions in case I discovered I had missed the mark by a mile.

Friday morning, I felt like a schoolboy that was waiting for his ride to the amusement park, while I played out the actual fantasy in my head and became very aroused at least 4 times before it was time to go.

I asked the hostess if we could have a booth in the corner that had a very clear angle to the bar? As we ordered our lunch, I added, "please bring me a double bourbon neat," to which Ginger looked extremely surprised. "huh" she added, figuring I would go for a beer or something less strong immediately out of the gate. "It's our time to let go a bit. Jack is gone for the day, why not". Ginger changed her order from a beer to a "Mojito w/ Don Julio tequila please".

"Yes!", I thought, "it's on!"

As we ate and spent the next hour or so discussing school, Club baseball, and other normal parent crap. I noticed the anxiety I felt about the "subject" was all-but gone. The liquor was performing its magic and I decided it was time to start the process.

"You know, I seen an ad on Facebook advertising a swinger's cruise to the Caribbean. Can you believe those even exist?" Boom, -- there, I said it -- "Game on," I said to myself.

"Oh really?" was her reply -- without even looking up at me or without even a hint of shock. "Yes, apparently that is a thing. On the ad it says there are even resorts in Mexico that set aside specific weeks for "swinger couples" only."

"hum" she added.

"Isn't that crazy?" I said.

"Well, it makes sense." She murmured.

"Can you imagine being on a ship knowing that everybody there is fucking and probably fucking each other's spouse, or at very minimum inviting a third into their situation?" I said, calmly and matter-of-factly.

"Gross, that is PURE CRAZINESS!" she offered.

"Great," I thought. "FUCK! Did I miss judge her thoughts? Nah, I'm not giving in that easily. What else would she say?" "HEY, YA, LETS GO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE...!!"

Max: "Are you saying that you have NEVER thought about it, or would even remotely consider it?"

Ginger: "NEVER, and I think I know where you're going with this Max, and you should stop while you're ahead."

Max: "I wasn't going to suggest that we go on a swinger's cruise or to a fuck island! C'mon you know me better than that. I was just asking if those thoughts have ever crossed your mind? Not that you would actually do it, but have you ever even fantasized about it?"

Ginger: "Well, if I'm being honest, of course I have thought about it. I wouldn't say I have fantasized about it, but I have certainly thought about it and even though the idea sounds exciting, the reality is probably horrible. The insecurity it would bring on, the judgment, ..... nah.... I'm ok, THANK YOU!"

Max: "Agreed honey. I can only imagine the insecurity I would have if you disappeared with another guy, or that you would have if you saw me banging another woman. It would probably be unrepairable given our insecurities."

Ginger: "I can't believe you even brought this up!"

Max: "Well, I was just making conversation, it's not like I PLANNED IT or anything! I do think it would be crazy fun though, if by some miracle it would all work out and everything would be fine, huh?"

Ginger: "I cannot even imagine."

Max: "Oh, I bet you could if you tried."

Ginger: "STOP, MAX!"

Max: "No, seriously, think about it. You and I picking up another couple, going back to our place and we all are fucking and doing crazy stuff!"

Ginger: "This isn't funny Max, STOP!"

Max: "Look, loosen up a little. Again, it's not like I'm saying let's book a trip. I agree, WAY too much at stake. Besides, I would likely KILL a motherfucker if I saw him doing something wrong to you. All I'm saying is use your imagination a little and imagine.... Oh I dunno, ..... let's say I am fucking you from behind and on the other end of the bed there is another couple doing the same, or she is sucking his dick ferociously. You're telling me that wouldn't turn you on FULL VOLUME?"

Ginger: "Again, if I'm being honest, of course it would, but I don't see the reason to fantasize about these things if we agree that we would NEVER do it."

Max: "I didn't agree to that!"

Ginger: "WHAT?? You're telling me, you would do that?"

Max: "Yep, that's what I'm telling you! Watching another couple have sex? Of course, I would. I'm also telling you that if that were to happen, I seriously don't think you would tell them to stop, UNLESS one of them made a move on you and you didn't want them to. I honestly think once in that situation, what you THINK you would do, and what you would PROBALY end up doing are two different things."

Ginger: "I guess we will never know...."

Max: "Never say never, Ginger."

Max: "Do you remember how you felt the night at the lake? Try to put yourself in the frame of mind you were in when my face was buried deep within you and your legs were shivering out of control. Are you telling me if there was another couple there, doing the same thing it wouldn't be HOT AS HELL?"

Ginger: "Why would we ever be in that situation Max?"

Max: "We wouldn't Ginger; however, my point is you can't say exactly what you would do or wouldn't do -- given THAT TYPE of situation."

Ginger: "I suppose, but don't get any ideas Max!"

Max: "Well, we will have the chance to see how you will react. I have invited Joe and Samantha to dinner at our house next weekend. I told them it would be dinner, drinks, and hot tub so bring your suits!"

Ginger: "OMG Max, you did NOT."

Max: "Yep, I most certainly did. Look, Ginger. I am telling you that I am 98% sure that I could not swing, nor allow another man to have sex with you, but I am open to see what happens with them KNOWING full well that we are in control and in charge of whatever happens."

Ginger: "I cannot believe you did this without discussing it with me first! So, you DID fucking plan this conversation?"

Max: "There was no need to discuss it with you Ginger, I KNEW what the answer would be. So, I just made it happen."

Ginger: "Well, I won't be there!"

Max: "Sure you will, because if not -- Samantha, Joe and I are gonna have a great time.... LOL."

Max: "Look Ginger, let's stop talking about it. Think about it and we'll discuss it again tomorrow. Just keep in mind, we will be always in total control of everything. I have spoken with Joe about it, and he assured me -- THAT'S how it works."

I'll make you a promise. If you keep an open mind and trust that I am NOT going to do anything that will jeopardize our marriage and that the intent is to push the envelope a little and have some fun -- Then you can ask me to pull the plug at the party at any time and I will do it without question. Be honest with yourself Ginger, you have thought about this in the past. I KNOW you have. I am also pretty damn sure you have thought about all-out swinging, because you have made remarks and innuendos about it in the past. Little hints and slight remarks. It's normal. I also understand that you may not be comfortable with it... I completely understand that as well; however, how will we know if we don't step out of the box a little and see what happens?"

Max: "Do you remember what happened at the lake? When you finally let go? Remember what happened and how that felt?"

Ginger: "Ok Max, yes - but Jesu..........."

Max: "I get it, huge difference between that and this, understood -- but it doesn't have to be, that's the point. We can take a sip of the wine, or we can drink the whole bottle. But isn't it better to have the entire bottle of wine with you when you decide -- rather than just one sip?"

Ginger: (laughing) "You are so stupid Max..... but God, I love you!"

Ginger: "Fact is, I do remember the lake... OMG, how can I forget! I think about it sometimes 10 times a day. The other day I was driving in the car thinking about it and I could feel my pussy getting hot and extremely wet. I thought about your cock in my mouth, and I swear I could literally taste it. When I got up my panties were literally soaked, and I had to go home and change. It was a whole different level of things -- I agree -- and I LOVED it Max, but this...... I really don't know...."

Max: "Please trust me, and I promise I will not let you down."

Joe and Samantha have lived on our street for over 10 years now. We have watched their children grow up as they have ours.

Joe and I are certainly two different people, in that Joe is a more reserved guy, not very manly, but not a pussy either. Average height and average build for being our age. In the past Joe and I have gone out drinking and like I said, just not exactly my sorta guy -- but I've always liked him. He's always been extremely nice and polite, who seemed always ready to lend a hand.

Samantha on the other hand is the life in that house. 90 miles per hour all the time and can be quite abrasive if you stay around her too long. I'm not sure that Ginger and Samantha would ever be "besties" by any means, but throughout the years they have been great neighbors.

Both Joe and Samantha reflect us in many ways. Samantha is not very hard on the eyes and Joe is quite fit for our age (50ish). I see Joe running the track from time to time to keep in shape and seems to care about his appearance. Clean shaven, and always very well dressed, while Samantha has done everything she can to keep herself up as well. I would have to bet that she has had some sort of surgery. She also keeps in shape, as we see her at the gym on a regular basis.

I learned about their "extracurricular activities" by noticing they have a huge white stone bolder in their front yard and pineapple yard pieces all over the front door and in various spots in the flower beds and yard. I never gave much thought to their unusual style of décor, until a friend that was visiting for a Superbowl party told me those are symbols of swingers and that he would lay 10 to 1 odds they are.

I will save the story of how I came to know for sure for a later date but let's just say I was involved in rescuing them from a bad situation one night when Joe called me for help. Since that night there was no hiding what they were into and that I KNEW for certain.

One day a few weeks ago I was at the bar having a drink with a couple friends and I saw Joe sitting by himself. I went to say hello and pulled up a stool next to him. I could tell Joe was getting a pretty good buzz on already and it was only 6PM. He said he had been playing golf all day with his buddies and that he was waiting for Samantha to meet him. Jokingly I said, "you guys have a big "fucking" night planned?" to which he replied "uh, yeah, how did you know?" "Jesus Joe", I said, "I didn't know, I was just fucking with you". He laughed a bit, but still had a concerned look on his face like someone had told me.

I changed the subject and sat with him until Samantha showed up. Samantha sat between us at the bar and I could tell she had spent the past few hours getting ready for her night. She was dressed to the nines, hair perfectly done, smelling wonderful, and I could tell she had a few drinks in her as well.

Joe tells her immediately "Max knows that we have plans tonight". "Oh, yeah?" said Samantha looking at me. "How do you know that?" I explained to her that I was just teasing Joe and that he offered it up to me. "What are you and Ginger doing tonight? "There is always room for more" she said. "Shit I wish - Samantha, Ginger would never" I offered matter-of-factly. "It's because she never HAS Max, and she has no idea what she's missing". "Well, she's just not that liberal in her thinking Sam, and to be honest, even though I talk a lot of shit, I'm not sure I am either" "Same thing applies Max" Joe said intruding into the conversation, "same thing applies".

Laughing, I told them I would let them get to it, offered to pay for their drinks, to which they adamantly rejected. "Just think about it Max," said Samantha. "You will have lots of questions and we have lots of answers. Its only as far as you want it to be Max, it's NOT ALWAYS balls to the walls fucking". Why don't you come over to the house one-night next week, Tell Ginger you are fixing our hot water heater or something and let's talk about it, Right Joe?" she looked at Joe for confirmation. "That's Right Max, it's not always what you're thinking"

I was nervous as hell going over to their house and they were absolutely correct, I had a million questions. I was afraid they were going to talk me into fucking Sam while Joe watched or something, but it wasn't anything like that. It was a casual conversation over a couple glasses of wine. Sam did most of the talking and told me the best way to "discover" the interest is to watch another couple have sex right in front of you. She said their first time was at a couple's house and Joe and Samantha had come for a birthday party. As the night grew late, they noticed they were the only ones left. As they were all sitting at the kitchen island, she said her friend said "watch this" -- then you can leave.

Sam said the lady's husband jumped up and sat on the edge of the counter and she pulled his cock out and blew him right there in front of them. She said that she could not fucking believe what she was seeing and had the immediate instinct to leave. Sam said she looked over at Joe and he could not take his eyes off what was happening. She told me that she decided to wait and let her finish sucking his cock before she said anything.

Sam said she became incredibly aroused and within a couple weeks they were letting that couple watch them have sex. This became a weekend ordeal for them, until it became MUCH more than that. The stories they told me were incredible, although I don't know if I believe them 100%, I do know they are incredibly sexual even to make it up if the stories are not true.

The entire week leading up to the weekend, Ginger didn't say one word about it, but I could tell she was nervous and getting ready for it. She booked a tanning session, hair, nails, and I believe she even went in for a wax. I certainly didn't bring it up in fear of starting a fight that could blow the whole thing. I just figured she was coming to terms with what "might" happen, and I decided to let her do that in her own time and in her own fashion.

I too prepared for the event. I made a tanning session for myself and called my doctor friend for a prescription for "blue magic" -- JUST IN CASE I needed to go more rounds than I was normally capable of. I made sure all the toys were charged and the bar was fully stocked. I ran through the list of things over and over in my head. I haven't been this excited about anything for years and years.

When the doorbell finally rang, the knots in my stomach became almost unbearable. All the dangers, risks, and bad things that could come out of this suddenly filled my thoughts and I came really close to pulling the plug. I stopped, took a deep breath, and reassured myself that if I felt Ginger was going south, or if I felt it was too much that I would call an end to it immediately.

Ginger was dressed to kill, even though the plan was to stay in for dinner. She was wearing a yellow sundress that has an elastic band holding the dress up immediately above her tits, it was sort of tight around the hips and showed a fantastic body. When I watched her dress earlier, I thought she was just going to wear the bathing suit she had on. It was a two piece that really pushed her boobs up and together and presented a beautiful pair of tits. The bottoms were certainly skimpier than she usually wears, however I know she wanted to show off that body. When she added the sun dress over the bathing suit it was like icing on the cake and I thought to myself, "this is going to be fun".

As Joe and Samantha entered, I noticed that Samantha had a small suitcase with her, as if they planned on spending the night. I took it from her while helping Joe with one end of the cooler that he had brought with him. "Let's go onto the back patio and sit by the pool -- I have music on and the hot tub is just right" I said, leading the way.

For the first hour, Joe and I talked about everyday bullshit while the girls chatted and gossiped about other families on the street; however, I could tell the alcohol was starting to take effect as Joe kept inching closer to the pool -- every time he returned from the restroom.

Finally, Samantha spoke up and said "why don't we all get into the hot tub and have a discussion before we get too drunk to discuss it? I think it's important to get a few things said, as we all know why we are here."

"PERFECT" I said, with a little too much enthusiasm.

I made everyone a fresh drink, grabbed Ginger's hand, and led her to the hot tub. Joe and Sam were already in. I took off my shirt and watched Ginger disrobe from her sundress. As she stepped in the pool, Samantha said, "if you're ok with it, I would like you to sit next to me, and Max you sit opposite of Joe." We complied.

Samantha went on to talk about being safe and reassured us that there would be no unauthorized touching. She strongly recommended that we touch each other as much as possible, and they would do the same. As we sat in the hot tub, it was me and ginger on the right -- Samantha and Joe on the left, with Ginger and Sam sitting next to each other in the middle.