Convincing Wife to the Next Level

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam started and said, "Ginger, I want to tell you the story of the first time Joe and I has sex in front of another couple. I will say that you guys most certainly know these people, they live in the neighborhood, and I have seen you guys with them in the past; however, they will remain nameless, and I will leave your imagination to you".

I couldn't wait to hear how she would tell Ginger the same story, but OMG who the hell are they? Sam went on to tell us about a couple they had known from the gym, acting like we didn't know them. She said the guy would always flirt with her even though he knew she was married to Joe.

Sam continued eagerly, "We finally went to a birthday party at their house and had way too much fun. After we discovered we were the last ones there, I told them we would be leaving and the guy's wife said "wait", don't leave just yet, we'd like you guys to see something first."

"The guy jumped up on the kitchen island and she walked up to him, between his legs, unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen," Sam said with huge eyes. "It had to be at least 10 inches and rock hard! Ginger, she didn't even hesitate for a minute and went straight to sucking his dick right in front of Joe and I - I couldn't believe what I was seeing."

"What impressed me even further was that she was taking at least 7 inches of his cock down her throat without even gagging. Anyway, I remember leaving after she finished, that's right, I waited for them to finish -- just because I was in amazement, but I remember thinking just how hot that was and how much I was turned on. Anyway, this lady started texting me to see if I was upset and after a couple days of thinking about it, I finally responded and said "no, I'm not upset, just surprised."

"A very long story short, after a few weeks of us hanging out with these people, one night at their house they invited us to watch them have sex. Needless to say, by this time, I was well past the surprised part of the situation." Samantha continued her story.

"I COULD NOT WAIT to watch them, and I have to tell you guys, it was the hottest thing I've ever done up to that point". Well, when that night was over, I blasted out "it's our turn next". I couldn't believe I said it, but there it was. The next weekend, they watched us -- and again, that was the HOTTEST thing I had ever done up to that point". SOOOO, that's what brings us here. Joe and I are here to pass on the favor we received. So, watch this....."

Sam stood up in the middle of the hot tub where she was lower than all of us, and had joe stand up on the seat, his mid-section was right at Sam's face. She began to pull down Joe's swimsuit and his hard cock spring right up pointing directly at her. As he bent down to remove his suit from around his legs and step out of them, he turned toward us, his cock was directly facing Ginger and I. Ginger grabbed my hand underwater and gave it a little squeeze; however, she did not take her eyes off it, and I could tell she very interested at what was to come.

Samantha started to suck the end of his cock, slowly letting the head go past her lips. We could see her cheeks draw in as if she was trying to suck a thick vanilla shake. Joe put his hands on his hips, leaned his waist forward a bit and Samantha went to work. She slowly started to take his bigger than average cock into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat, she stopped for a minute, relaxed, and moved in to take it deeper until his large member was completely gone. She made a slight gag reflex, but then started a well-rehearsed rhythm in and out.

Joe was not shaven down there; however, it was trimmed, neat and all the same length. I am not a very good judge of what another man's privates should look like, nor what is impressive, but comparing his size to mine, I felt much better about the entire situation. They say size doesn't matter, but it sure as hell mattered to me at that moment.

Samantha was obviously getting into her work by this point and was cupping his balls in her hand and pulling them downward as if to stretch them. She then took her right hand and put it on his ass and pulled him closer as if to tell him to fuck her face. She stopped her movement and Joe started to move his hips forward and backward driving his hard erection into her throat.

Ginger and I watched this intently as I took her hand and still underwater placed it on my already hard dick which was right behind her. I slowly started to message her shoulders and neck as she watched this live and in person porno going on in front of us.

"Do you mind if I undress," Samantha said looking at Ginger and waiting for her approval? "No not at all, please." she responded.

Samantha pulled her one piece top up over her breasts and they bounced out one at a time. She pulled it over her head and tossed it over the edge of the tub. She reached down and pulled her bottoms off underwater and threw it where the top landed. Sam looked at us and said, "it won't be a party until everyone is naked." Sort of giggling.

My cock was rock hard from Ginger rubbing it and the scene before me, and by the flushed red cheeks I could tell that Ginger was excited too.

I took a huge drink and finished what I had. "Can I make you another Joe?" I said, as I looked up at the naked man standing in my hot tub with an erect penis, getting his dick sucked. "Please Max." He spoke.

I told Ginger to stay and watch for a bit and Ill refreshen everyone's drink. Ginger moved over a little to get a better viewpoint, leaned back in her seat and Sam went back to work on Joe's erection.

As I made drinks only 10 feet away from the action, I could see Samantha getting more and more into what she was doing and I could see that Ginger had not taken her eyes off the show, not even to check if I was still there. I had a vision of her rubbing her pussy underwater or maybe even slipping a finger in and out of her hot pussy.

Returning, I set everyone's drinks down next to them and stood next to the hot tub. I motioned to Ginger that I was going to take my swimsuit off to which she shrugged her shoulders upward as if to say, "it's up to you." I removed my bottoms and could feel the cool air hit my blood red cock, but I had no reservations, nor did I feel any embarrassment as Samantha looked around her husband's hip with a mouthful of his manhood. Her eyes opened wide with surprise as I stepped into the hot tub and was standing shoulder to shoulder with Joe.

Not to be out done, Ginger moved in to start sucking my dick and when her lips hit the tip, I felt like it would explode. Sam stopped what she was doing and was watching Ginger's technique as if to learn something.

As Ginger began to take my cock deeper and deeper, I heard Joe moan a little, then say, "damn that looks good." Ginger began sucking my rock-hard cock as if she was trying to make me cum immediately.

I think the tension and the hotness of the situation had her horny as hell. Samantha finally said, "slow down honey, slow down," as she placed her hand on the back of Ginger's head. She gently held the back of her head and was guiding her rhythm.

I thought for sure, once Sam touched Ginger -- it would be all over; however, she just slowed down and started to suck my cock as if she wanted to taste every morsel of goodness. I noticed that she had one hand down under her and again I imagined that she was masturbating. I stopped the thought immediately -- I didn't want to come so soon.

Ginger was really into what she was doing and kept her eyes closed during the session. I saw Samantha move over behind Ginger and I saw her pull the strap to Ginger's top. "Oh no.... Its over....," I thought to myself.

Ginger's top loosened and the bottom and her boobs fell out from under her top. Samantha then untied the strap that was holding the top up around her neck and it fell into Samantha's hand underneath Ginger. Ginger never once stopped sucking my cock.

When Ginger felt Samantha un-tie her strap, she slightly clamped down on my penis with her teeth as if to say she was not comfortable. I put my hand on her head very softly and gently rubbed her hair -- to say, "hang in there".

When Sam went to pull Ginger's bottoms off -- it was just a bit too much too soon. Ginger stopped and took matters into her own hands "I got it." Ginger said, "but thank you." This was hard for me to read.

I bent down and put my hand on the side of Gingers cheek and motioned her head back to the dick in front of her.

I could tell they were amazed by Ginger's body, and I could almost see Sam getting aroused. I know Joe was because he could not take his eyes off her.

After about 5 minutes of this hotness, Joe finally spoke up and said, "why don't we move this party indoors." He reached down for Ginger's hand, and she reluctantly took it. "Why not?" I said.

We all dried our naked bodies and the ladies covered up fully with the beach towels Ginger had laid out previously. When we all finally got into the house, Samantha said, "I would like you guys to watch us fuck -- as a favor to us and we will return the favor. Joe and I get off to watching people watch us."

"I like to be fucked pretty hard and rough and I like to be bossed around -- I like to be submissive, if you know what I mean." Sam said to us as if we hard time understanding.

Samantha went to the suitcase she had brought with her and placed it on the kitchen counter and opened it. As I imagined it was full of sex toys. She grabbed a riding whip and some rope from the case and gave them to Joe. "Would you two sit on the couch in front of the ottoman please?"

We have a huge ottoman, probably 5 feet by 5 feet, that is directly in front of the couch.

I made Ginger and I a new drink in a hurry, then we both sat on the couch -- me fully nude and Ginger still wrapped in her towel.

Joe grabbed Samantha's hand and pulled her over to the ottoman, turned her around where her back was to him. He slowly started to kiss her neck holding her arms close to her side. After a few sensual kisses -- he said, "I'm going to fuck you just like you like it you dirty little slut." To this he pushed her down onto the ottoman rather aggressively and she replied, "I don't think you CAN fuck me like I need to be fucked -- I don't think you're fucking man enough."

She was on all fours at this point and Joe gave her a fairly hard swat across her ass with the riding whip. I could feel the pain, but she pushed her ass backward as if to ask for another. He answered with two more.

Joe got down on his knees and took each ass cheek in his hands and spread them extremely wide, almost as if he wanted to tear them apart. He buried his face deep into her womb and she let out a deep, low moan. Joe dragged the ottoman around where we could see all her womanhood and went back in for another round of licking and sucking her swollen pussy. Joe was licking her pussy slowly and in a long up and down motion -- from her clit all the way up to her asshole, stopping to swirl his tongue there.

Joe ordered her to stay there as he backed away. He then started to give her orders: "Reach down under you and start rubbing your pussy!" Joe said, in a rather raspy voice. "We all want to see you masturbate you dirty little slut."

Sam dropped her chest and face down to the ottoman to free her arms and hands and did as she was told and started to rub her vulvas vigorously. Joe walked behind us to the kitchen counter and came back with a dildo that had to be at least 12 inches and at least 3" in diameter.

Joe approached her from behind with this HUGE fake member he had. He took a bottle of lube and soaked it until it was literally dripping. He grabbed her by her hair and started to insert this massive dildo into her throbbing pussy. You could see that she was in pain, but she seemed to invite the pain, the more it hurt the more she moaned in extasy.

Joe worked the dildo, putting the first two or three inches in and then pulling it out -- then inserting it again maybe an inch deeper this time, then out again -- each time she would scream in passion and Joe would pull her hair backward like a set of rains on a horse and told her that she was his dirty whore would loved to be fucked. He continued this pattern until he got about 9 inches of this beast into her -- it was all she could handle; her scream was a little different and we all knew this was all she could take.

Somewhere in the action, Ginger had grabbed my cock and started to squeeze it tightly. I really hadn't noticed until this very minute. I was in absolute awe at what was going on in front of us. I looked at Ginger and she was red as a turnip and had her legs open under the towel she was still wearing.

I reached over and grabbed the end of the towel next to her chest and pulled it open, exposing her wonderful body. Joe was still facing the other direction. I reached down to feel her pussy and felt a soaking wet engorged mound. It was extremely hot, and I could feel the heat radiate off it. She was wet down her thighs and down her ass crack to the towel under her. I asked her "did you cum?" She looked at me and said, "I don't know."

I slipped my finger into her fire hot tunnel, and she immediately closed her eyes and arched her back to take every inch of finger I had to offer.

Joe ordered Sam "take the dildo in your hand and fuck yourself so we can watch." He called her another dirty name and Sam did as she was told. Joe turned around to us, sitting naked on the couch, and motioned for us to split apart so he could sit between us. Naturally, being caught off guard we complied.

Joe sat down and immediately started to massage his cock. He had his feet rested on the edge of the ottoman and knees bent upward, watching the show before him. Samantha was directly in front of him bent over completely and exaggerated as if she was inviting everyone to lick her asshole.

Joe's cock was extremely hard, and the veins were huge and jagged. His dick was so hard that when he was rubbing it up and down the skin was so tight that nothing was moving except his hand. I would say his cock looked funny to me, but then again, I hadn't seen many cocks in my lifetime -- erect ones anyway. He looked over at Ginger, who hadn't taken her eyes off his hardness and said, "you can play with yourself if you want -- there is no judgment here, you could even play with my cock if you want to."

I turned my attention to the work Samantha was doing. Her noise got louder and louder. The sloshing of this HUGE cock going in and out of her pussy sounded wonderful to me. I could tell by her increasing speed; she was getting close to cumming. Joe told her to keep fucking yourself until it hurts "you little bitch."

Samantha was plunging this cock in and out of her swollen stretched pussy while massaging her clit with the other hand. Her flexibility was amazing; however, in her limited reach she could only get the dildo in about 3-4 inches.

I couldn't help it -- I started to rub my cock as well and put my feet on the ottoman and was in the same position as Joe.

I looked to my right at Joe and Ginger and now Ginger was rubbing her clit while watching Joe's show. It was magic. Next to her were two guys masturbating and in front of her was a lady bent over showing all the world how she could fuck herself with this enormous cock. I felt heavy butterflies in my stomach and a bit of shame at the same time. Almost surreal.

I was doing my best to keep it slow and not cum. When Joe finally got up, he grabbed the towel that Samantha had let fall to the floor earlier and placed it under her. He jerked her hand off the sloppy wet dildo and pulled it out slowly. A loud queef came from the massive amount of air escaping her pussy. Once out I could see her opening gasp like a fish looking for air. It was twitching with pain and desire at the same time. Joe got behind her and said, "do you want to be fucked now?" "Yessir, please sir, fuck my pussy hard daddy." Sam answered. "Would you like Max to fuck you?" Joe said. Anything you wish sir "well he's not going to fuck you because you are not worthy of his cock yet."

Joe got behind her and slapped her ass cheeks really hard, she twitched upward in pain. He then took the paddle end of the whip and spanked her vagina right on the lips. I could tell she was in extasy and much pain at the same time. He did it again and again and I could see her soft opening reaching for air again.

He finally got behind her, grabbed her hair and slowly rubbed his cock up and down her slit. She was moaning load and pushing her ass backward to find his cock. He held his hips open and told Ginger and I to watch. He slowly shoved his cock into her gaping hole. She screamed in extasy and immediately started to shiver like she was freezing cold.

Joe pulled her hair back hard enough that her neck was in an awkward bend. he shouted at her to "CUM ALL OVER MY COCK YOU FUCKING WHORE!" This made her more excited. Joe started to thrust harder and deeper, and she started to move back and forward as her screaming and moaning got louder and louder.

I turned to look at Ginger and she was almost completely laid down on her back on the couch. Legs bent at the knees, and she was masturbating as if she was all alone. I could see the shiny juice under her and up her thighs and could hear the sloshing of her pussy as she fingered herself.

Finally, Sam let out a loud scream and pushed back on Joe so hard that he stepped back to catch his balance. I could see her back arching and jerking and knew she was cumming all over Joe. Joe was pulling her hair hard and ordering her not to stop. Joe had had enough as well and the sounds of it all had him ready to explode. He pulled his dick out of her, let her hair go and shot a load of white cream up her back all the way to her shoulder blades. His second load was just short of that -- then he rammed his cock back into her love hole and jerked a few more pumps deep into her.

I turned to see Ginger lost in her world - with tunnel vision to Joe's cock going in and out of Samantha and starting to shiver. Within 5 seconds of joe stopping, I seen Gingers knees open widely and a shot of what looked to be pee came from between her legs.

Ginger was shaking uncontrollably and screaming herself. I could not believe what I was seeing. My extremely reserved, shy wife had let her inhibitions go, even if for a brief second, and let herself be free.

Joe wiped his dick off on Samantha's back and slid it up and down her crack. Samantha was NOT done by any imagination, but Joe was -- at least for the moment.

Samantha backed off the ottoman, while Joe sat on the couch taking a deep breath and completely relaxed. Samantha looked straight at me and said, "aren't you going to fuck your wife? She is aching for it Max!" She handed Joe the towel then slapped him semi-hard across his face, grabbed his mouth and squeezed it with her right hand and said "Who is your dirty whore? Now wipe my back off you fucking mouse!"

When Joe was done, he looked at me and said "Max, can I make another drink, and can I get you guys one?" as if nothing had happened.

Can I get another towel from outside, Samantha asked? I was in such amazement and so extremely horny that I could not even reply. I went to answer, and nothing came out. Ginger was still on the couch with her legs spread wide, still slowly rubbing her clit, but paying close attention to what was happening.

As Joe went into the kitchen and Sam stepped outside -- I turned to Ginger and asked "can you believe what just happened? Are you ok?" Ginger smiled at me and said "which part? I've never been so horny in my entire life, I've NEVER felt what I am feeling right now, my head is literally spinning."

I reached down and took Ginger's hand and stood her up. I sat down on the ottoman, so her tits lined up with my face exactly. I started to suck her beautiful erect nipples and bite them. She pulled my head in close to her breasts and whispered, "I want you so bad".